View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2009, 5:21 am
Pernicious Blood Traitor

Re: Severus Snape: Character Analysis v.10

Well, to be fair, Harry wasn't being idiotic for not going to Madam Pomfrey. He ran to Dumbledore because Crouch insisted he needed Dumbledore. Other than his incoherent rambling state Crouch didn't appear to be in any imminent danger. I don't see how Snape thought 'more was going on' because I always got the impression that he didn't believe Harry that [1] Crouch was really there and [2] that anything was really going on. "What's this rubbish?" And to be fair to Snape, it wasn't that he wasn't concerned for Crouch's welfare because he couldn't have known that Crouch was in any imminent danger either.

What matters is not the length of the wand, but the magic in the stick.

"So that doesn't clear anything up but it elucidates what I believe. But I don't think it's necessarily going to convince people who have a strong feeling, one way or the other, on the matter. You know what, that's been the case with most of "Harry Potter". I gave my explanation and it just fuels more debate." ~ JK Rowling

'Here he took out the stone that had the power to recall the dead, and turned it thrice in his hand.' ~ Thrice...go Team CoCo.
Sponsored Links