View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2008, 6:46 am
Master of the Magical Arts

Re: The All-Inclusive HBP Movie Thread v.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcbaseball22 View Post
What do you guys and gals think, Should the film end with this line from the Book?

I don't think it's "cheesy" at all

It's not like "everything's going to change now, isn't it?" or "we've got something worth fighting for"

I think it truly shows what GREAT friends Harry has.

I think it's a GREAT line and the film should end with this, anyone else???

NOTE: it should be RON who says this!!!
Absolutely - and it should most definitely be Ron who says that line.

I don't think it's cheesy either. What I loved about this moment was how it mirrored the first book where Ron and Hermione told Harry they were going down to the dungeon with him and overruled his objections for why they shouldn't - particularly with Hermione saying that had been decided years ago. This is one of my favorite trio moments in the series.

Reform must come from within, not from without. ~ James Cardinal Gibbons

"So, if people want information on my characters, then they have to accept that I'm going to give them the information on the characters. And if they don't like it, that's the nature of fiction. You have to accept someone else's world because they made that world, so they probably know a little better than you do what goes on there." ~ J.K. Rowling

All posts are my opinions and interpretations based on reading the Harry Potter books and interviews with J.K. Rowling.

Sponsored Links