View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2008, 6:10 am
Hogwarts Graduate

Re: The All-Inclusive HBP Movie Thread v.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcbaseball22 View Post
HARRY

"Ginny, listen..."

"I can't be involved with you anymore. We've got to stop seeing each other. We can't be together."

GINNY

"It's for some stupid, noble reason, isn't it?"

HARRY

"It's been like... like something out of someone else's life, these last few weeks with you," "But I can't... we can't... I've got things to do alone now."

"Voldemort uses people his enemies are close to. He's already used you as bait once, and that was just because you're my best friends sister. Think how much danger you'll be in if we keep this up. He'll know, he'll find out. He'll try and get to me through you."

GINNY

"What if I don't care?

HARRY

"I care, how do you think I'd feel if this was your funeral... and it was my fault

GINNY

"I never really gave up on you." "Not really. I always hoped...Hermione told me to get on with my life, maybe go out with some other people, relax a bit around you, because I never used to be able to talk if you were in the room, remember?

And she thought you might take a bit more notice if I was a bit more...myself."

HARRY

"Smart girl, that Hermione." "I just wish I'd asked you sooner. We could've had ages...months...years maybe..."

GINNY

"But you've been too busy saving the Wizarding world." "Well...I can't say I'm surprised. I knew this would happen in the end. I knew you wouldn't be happy unless you were hunting Voldemort. Maybe that's why I like you so much"

Supporter of Splitting at Shell Cottage
I like it in the book.But i doubt we will get it like this...they usually add their own words to most things...

the days may go , the years pass, but Potter will always be in my heart.
Pottermore: Wingdawn148
Wand: sycamore core: Phoenix
surprisingly swishy
Sponsored Links