View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2016, 3:45 am
Third Year

Re: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (with spoilers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sereena View Post
At the start of 1998, I suppose. Maybe March or February? We don't see Bella that often in DH so it's not like the Trio meets her everyday and should have seen her pregnant. I don't see any problems with the timeline. The only thing that's weird plot-wise is that Draco seemed completely unaware of her existence. He was at Hogwarts during most of DH so maybe Delphi was born when he was at school and then they quickly gave her up for adoption to the Rowles.
She said she was born before the battle of Hogwarts. To me, when someone says that one event happened before (or after) another one it implies that they occurred closely together, within one or two months of each other. If they didn't occur closely together then why bother mentioning the one event at all in reference to the other?

"Of a sane man there can be only one safe definition: he is man who can have tragedy in his heart and comedy in his head."
--G.K. Chesterton
Sponsored Links