View Single Post
Old July 19th, 2009, 5:44 pm
Sixth Year

Re: Reactions of Non-readers

I went with my mom, and she did get confused about the Horcruxes and the memories. She was all, "well, what ARE they looking for???" I think an explanation of how Voldemort liked using certain "treasures" as Horcruxes would have helped--at least less people would be under the impression that Harry was going to have to look through all sorts of junk to find Voldemort's soul pieces.

And she was really disappointed with Dumbledore's death scene. There was no suspense, no tension, no emotion at all, according to her. Sadly, most if not all of the people in the theater today (myself included) left with dry eyes...

"No trial, no error, no ability to conceptualize. Perfection would make us obsolete. Many magnificent things have been, and will continue to come into existence. And yet every last one of them will fall short of perfection's finish. Our function as men of science relies on their many shortcomings. Then, and only then, can we apply the fruits of our labor."--Mayuri Kurotsuchi, Bleach
Sponsored Links