View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2015, 5:24 pm
Third Year

Re: Which bands/singers have you seen live?

I went to my first gig in October 2005 so in just under 10 years of rather obsessive musical listening and a load of awful jobs worked to pay for them all, I've been to see a number of acts and attended a load of festivals - this is probably about 95% of those acts:

1x Afriquoi, Ali Love, Lily Allen, All Time Low, Adam Ant, A Day To Remember,Angel Haze, David Arnold, Anti-Flag, A Place To Bury Strangers, Arcade Fire, Architects, Eddie Argos, Au Revior Simone, The Automatic, Sophie Barker, Bat For Lashes, Beardyman, Daniel Bedingfield, Be Your Own Pet, The Big Pink, Billy Talent, Bjork, Blondie, Bowski, Boy George, Billy Bragg, Brand New, Ben Burrows, Kate Bush, Cajun Dance Party, Caribou, Casbah Club, City and Colour, Culture Shock, Dacsha, Deaf Havana, Death Cab For Cutie, Death From Above 1979, Deftones, De La Soul, Delphic, Devotchka, Dizzie Rascal, Django Django, Does It Offend You, Yeah?, D/R/U/G/S, The Drums, Elbow, Eminem, The Enemy, Jake Evans, Fall Out Boy, FatBoy Slim, Fly Frankie Fly, Field Music, Fist Fite, Foals, iForward Russia!, Foster The People, Friends, Foo Fighters, Fortune Drive, Four Tet, Fresh Legs, Gas Club, The Gaslight Anthem, Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly., Get People, GhostPoet, Gong, Jonny Greenwood, Hadouken!, PJ Harvey, The Head and the Heart, Hercules and Love Affair, Hookworm, The Horrors, Hot Chip, The Hours, Iggy and the Stooges, Incubus, Interpol, Jamie T, Jimmy Eat World, Grace Jones, Tom Jones, Jurassic 5, King Porter Stomp, Kitty Daisy and Lewis, Klaxons, Labyrinth, Lana Del Ray, LCD Soundsystem, The Libertines, The Longcut, The Lumineers, Lyrebirds, M83, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Madness, Magnetic Man, Manchester Orchestra, Manic Street Preachers, Massive Attack, Mates Of State, Maximo Park, McFly, Mes Memoires, Midlake, The Midnight Beast, Modest Mouse, Nick Mulvey, Mumford & Sons, My Chemical Romance, Nero, New Found Glory, New Young Pony Club, Next Life, Nine Black Alps, Nine Inch Nails, The Offspring, Oxford Collapse, Owen Pallett, Paramore, Parka, Dolly Parton, Passion Pit, Pendulum, Jack Penate, Pixies, Robert Plant, Polytechnic, Primal Scream, The Proclaimers, The Prodigy, Puggy, The Raconteurs, The Rakes, Rage Against The Machine, Reeps One, Rival Schools, Rise Against, Rizzle Kicks, Robots In Disguise, Roots Manuva, Rudimental, Santigold, Nitin Sawhney, Ed Sheeran, Simian Mobile Disco, Slowdive, The Soft Pack, Sonic Boom Six, Stornoway, Stoyic, The Strokes, The Subways, Surfer Blood, System of a Down, Tall Ships, Tinie Tempah, Toots and the Maytals, Toy, Kt Tunstall, TV On The Radio, The Two Bears, Two Door Cinema Club, Megan Thomas, U2, Village People, Vintage Trouble, Vengaboys, Wagner, War on Drugs, War Paint, White Lies, The Who, Brian Wilson, Patrick Wolf, Stevie Wonder, The XX, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The Young Knives, Yuck, The Zico Chain, Hans Zimmer, The 1975, 3oh!3

2x The Black Keys, Blink-182, Bloc Party, Bonobo, Boy Kill Boy, Bring Me The Horizon, Cage the Elephant, Graham Coxon, The Cure, Darwin Deez, Dirty Pretty Things, Feed Me, Franz Ferdinand, Florence and the Machine (Twice in one week), Friendly Fires, Gold Panda, Grimes, The Hives, Kaiser Chiefs, Kasabian, The Long Blondes, Los Campesinos!, The Maccabees, Metallica, Muse, New Order, Kele Okereke, Placebo, Rodrigo y Gabriella, Lucy Rose, The Steets, Vampire Weekend, Wild Beasts, Yeasayer (Twice in one week), You Me At Six

3x Arctic Monkeys, Biffy Clyro, Bombay Bicycle Club,The Cribs, Enter Shikari, The Futureheads, Kings of Leon, Mystery Jets, Pulp (Three times in the space of 2 months), Radiohead, Frank Turner

4x Crystal Castles

5x Metronomy (I don't know how I saw them 5 times, I'm not a particularly big fan)

6x We Are Scientists

Festivals:
Larmer Tree Festival 2004

Larmer Tree Festival 2006

Reading Festival 2008

Reading Festival 2009

Reading Festival 2010

Isle of Wight Festival 2011
Wireless Festival 2011
Reading Festival 2011
Bestival 2011

Wickham Festival 2012
Reading Festival 2012
Bestival 2012

Reading Festival 2013

Glastonbury Festival of Contemporary Performing Arts 2014
Reading 2014

Last edited by skistar123; February 3rd, 2015 at 5:26 pm.
Sponsored Links