View Single Post
Old July 21st, 2011, 6:30 pm
First Year

Re: A series completed: Analysis of all eight movies in one

The movies

Which movie out of all eight of them is your favourite? Why? DHP2. I can't even describe it in words. It was a magnificent emotional journey.
If you could name one moment which you consider your favourite for all movies which one is it? That's so hard! Hmm. I love the Prince's Tale. But its so sad :'(

Directing

Which director did the best job of portraying the Wizarding World? Yates and Cuaron
Would you have preferred one director for all eight movies? I like the way it turned out.

Storytelling

Which story arc has been fleshed out the best during the movies? Examples: Coming of Age story of the Trio, Harry vs Voldemort, The Marauder vs Snape, Snape as Dumbledore's inside man etc. Hmmm. Probably Harry vs Voldemort. Every film has really been leading up to their final battle.

Acting

Which character has had the best portrayal (script wise and acting wise)? Severus Snape
Which actor or actress in their role has been a revelation to you? Daniel Radcliffe. Ever since POA he keeps getting better as Harry!

Music

How important has music been to you while watching the movies? I think the Harry Potter music is perfect. It really sets the tone.
Who is your favourite music composer? John Williams
Which soundtrack is your favourite? I'm not sure.
What is your favourite music track? Hedwig's Theme, because it reminds me of the excitement of going to the movie releases. Also Leaving Hogwarts because it makes me cry.

Cinematography, Set Design, Costume Design etc.

Which movie has the best cinematography? POA
Best set design (props etc)? DHP2
Best special effects? DHP2
Best costumes? Can't pick

Overall verdict
Are you happy with the Harry Potter movies as a completed series? YES. They are all I ever wanted and more.

Credit to AvisMist132 for making The VoldyStag!
Proud to be part of the Harry Potter generation.
Pottermore: MagicShadow
Gryffindor Forever
Redwood, Unicorn Core, 10 3/4 inches, slightly yielding
**POTTERMORE BATTALION**
Sponsored Links