View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2006, 7:40 am
First Year

Re: Snape: Karaoke Superstar?

The Screw-Tape Letters

(aka)

Snape's Appraisal:

1. Nearly-Headless Nick--"I left my head in San Francisco"--Snape: "I'll have nightmares for weeks. Fortunately, I know how to brew a mean Draught of Living Death..."

2. Gilderoy Lockhart--(to his reflection in a compact mirror) "I Only Have Eyes for You"--Snape: "Do I really have to comment on this? If looks could kill someone, Lockhart's teeth would first blind them and his singing would render them deaf."

3. Arthur Weasley--(to a plug) "My Ding-A-Ling"--Snape: "There's only one 'ding-a-ling' in this room and he's standing right before me. And that 'My Precioussss' bit was rather disturbing."

4. Sir Cadogan--"We are Not Yet Dead"--Snape: "I'm sure there's some damsel somewhere, WAY out of my hearing-distance, who needs rescuing."

5. The Sorting Hat--"My Hat, It Has Three Corners"--Snape:...

6. Mundungus Fletcher--"I Fought the Law and the Law Won"--Snape: "The biggest law you ever broke was when you opened your mouth to sing. Men have been sent to Azkaban for lesser crimes."

7. Neville Longbottom--"Forget to Remember"--Snape: "Clearly he forgot how to sing, because that was ghastly."

8. Bill Weasley--(to Fleur) "Hungry Like the Wolf"--Snape: "Is this a foreshadowing or something?"

Last edited by House_Elf_21; August 6th, 2006 at 11:21 pm.
Sponsored Links