View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2008, 3:51 am
Master of Divination

Re: Comments on: CoS Forums

I don't really know if this is the right thread to post this in, but I don't know where else it could go and I didn't think that it would merit its own thread.

I typed cosforums.com into a search engine and I found a link to this page: (edit).
I don't know if anyone knew about it or not, but I has statistics and demographics of the visitors to this forum. They even have charts of site traffic and stuff...you can even see the huge spike in the middle of the summer :P Apparently, "Addicts", or people with more than 30 page views here per month (30 page views, puh-lease :P), account for 55% of the total page hits. Out of the 20,267,997 sites that they have data on, CoS is ranked 162,157...not bad. :P There's a bunch of random statistics about the site there, I just thought it was interesting.

Edit: I took the link out because I realized that the rankings on the site have some...err..."tasteless" sites listed. I don't know if that means that I can't link to the site or not, since I didn't link to the rankings page, but I figured it'd be better to be safe than sorry :P The stats are still interseting anyways.

Last edited by Kitunen; January 20th, 2008 at 3:57 am.
Sponsored Links