View Single Post
Old May 22nd, 2009, 10:37 am
Fourth Year

Re: Fan Scripts: Script your own version of Harry Potter

Here's a sneak peek of DH pt. 2

Quote:
A shot of the WB logo appears on the screen. Lightening crashes, blasting some of the logo off. The camera passes through it and onto the face of a frightened NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM. Neville is panting, blood is running down his face.

The camera dips over Rome. SWOOSH we see apparating DEATH EATERS rush by the camera and start to go through houses and buildings.

EXT. ROME-NIGHT

Death Eaters are all causing havoc in Rome as the Dark Mark looms over. Familiar monuments are sent crashing to the ground in the mist of this destruction.

FRED (V.O.)
The Snatchers continue their reign of terror across England.

We see a couple on the IFLE TOWER holding each other close and looking at the sky. They look into each others eyes and begin to kiss. There is an EXPLOSIONS heard. They both look over and notice the DARK MARK above them. Figures start to fly out of the mouth of the mark towards them. They scream and duck as the Death Eaters go through the Tower

GEORGE (V.O.)
Torturing and destroying the lives of many muggles and half bloods.

The camera shows HARRY, RON, and HERMIONE sitting around a radio

GEORGE (O.S.)
And what would you say to Harry if you knew he was listening?

LUPIN (O.S.)
I’d tell him we’re all with him in spirit. And I’d tell him to follow his instincts, which are good and nearly always right.

The scene cuts to a wideshot of the forest and we see Harry and Ron walking in the snow towards the tent. They are carrying firewood.

RON
So you still trying to go to Godrics Hollow then?

HARRY
Yeah. There’s just too many questions. Are these Deathly Hallows real…who sent that Silver Doe…

The trio enters the dark graveyard. They walk slowly through the graveyard looking at tombstones.

RON
Look at this Harry.

Harry lightly places his hand on his parent’s tomb and we see Hermione and Ron standing behind him in silence.

HARRY
It says ‘The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death…isn’t that a Death Eater idea? Why is it there?

HERMIONE
It doesn’t mean defeating death in the way the Death Eaters mean Harry, it means…living beyond death. Living after death.

THe scene cuts to Voldemort standing in front of Lily

VOLDEMORT
Stand aside, you silly girl…stand aside now!

LILY
Not Harry, please no, take me, kill me instead!

VOLDEMORT
This is my last warning!

LILY
Not Harry! Please…have mercy…I’ll do anything!

The scene cuts to Harry sitting up and he stares off into the distance for a moment. Hermione and Ron both stare at him with a look of concern.

HARRY
He gave her a chance to move aside…but she didn’t. My mum…he didn’t want to kill her. I never knew…normally he would’ve killed her immediately…why was he willing to spare her life?

The scene cuts to Snape staring at Voldemort in his office.

VOLDEMORT
I’m sure Dumbledore told you where Grindewald was held and it would please your master to know Severus. Please.

Snape’s face tenses up and he turns around and looks out of the window again. THe scene cuts to Ginny, Mr and Mrs. Weasley, and Dobby standing in the Burrow.

DOBBY
Harry Potter freed Dobby…Dobby would do anything for Harry Potter…Dobby hates that Harry Potter is out there alone…

MR. WEASLEY
Oh but he’s not alone Dobby and as long as he’s here….

Mr. Weasley touches Dobby’s chest and smiles. Dobby looks up at him the Weasley’s and smiles at them.

There are shots of Harry following Bathilda Bagshot...Nagini being blast out of a house...Voldemort screaming out in rage...and the trio sitting in the tent.

HARRY
Hermione come on, why are you so determined not to see this? The Hallows are real and at this exact moment Voldemort’s…

RON
HARRY, NO!

HARRY
…after the Elder Wand!

RON
The names Taboo!

The screen goes black.

GREYBACK
Come out of there with your hands up! We know you’re in there. You’ve got half a dozen wands pointing at you and we don’t care who we curse!

The words HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PT 2 appear.

Coming soonto the Fan Scripts Thread.

"In my life I have seen things that are unimaginably
horrific. I know now...you will see worse."
Sponsored Links