View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2008, 3:54 am
Custodian of Hades Vault

Re: Harry and Ginny: Joint Character Analysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by sllagnire View Post
No, I wouldn't say that you are the only one. I think so too. I can see her playing little tricks on her own children. I think that Harry would let her have her fun, but still keep her in line, keep her from doing too much damage. I see them as being really great parents. Very good at balancing the fun with the discipline. The kind of parents that you really can get along with, the kind that can become your friends later in life.
It would also work completely in reverse - if Harry's having too much fun *coughfireboltatage1cough* with the kids, Ginny would step in too. They have a natural understanding of each other that was apparent even before they started dating, and they seem to be able to figure out when each other need to be reigned in.

In case I forget: Opinions posted in the US Political Discussion forum are posted as a member and not as a moderator

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth. - Oscar Wilde

We're all human, aren't we? Every human life is worth the same, and worth saving. - Kingsley

Sustainability should be a part of what we do every day.
Sponsored Links