View Single Post
Old May 22nd, 2006, 11:31 pm
First Year

Re: ARE YOU A SEER? Post your list of theories, then check to see if you were right v2

My Theories

As of May 22, 2006 -

1. Ron and Hermione will start a relationship.
2. Hagrid will die...
3. ...and Lupin will, too.
4. Ginny will get back together with Harry or at least help him in finding Horcruxes/defeating Voldemort.
5. Pettigrew will repay his debt to Harry.
6. Harry will defeat Voldemort and fulfill the prophecy! YAY!
7. Harry will inform Neville of the contents of the prophecy.
8. Dumbledore is, indeed, dead. So is Fawkes. *UPDATE* - Jo says that Dumbledore is dead. "Don't expect him to pull a Gandalf."
9. Hogwarts will remain open for the next school year with a new headmistress - Professor McGonagall.
10. Bill and Fleur's wedding will bring Harry and Ginny and Ron and Hermione closer together.
11. Harry will be able to see what happened the night his parents died through the Pensieve. He can place his memory of the "blinding green light"/Avada Kedavra into the Pensieve and, hopefully, be able to see what went on besides the Avada Kedavra curse.
12. The trio lives on to grow old and play bingo together.
13. Neville and Luna will play increasingly important roles in Book 7.
14. Mad-Eye Moody will assist Harry on his quest to defeat Voldemort.
15. R.A.B. is Regulus Black.
16. Slughorn will be loyal to the Order.

As of June 26, 2006 -

17. Harry and Malfoy will not become "friends" per se, but they will aid one another at some point in DH.
18. The 2-Way Mirror can and will be repaired magically and it will be useful to Harry.
19. Percy will be too arrogant to apologize to his family.
20. Harry will return to Hogwarts.
21. We will see the Room of Requirement several times throughout Book 7.
22. Dudley's bad memory that he was forced to relive because of the Dementors of Book 5 was when he found out that Harry was a wizard. I know he acts like Harry is a freak, but I speculate that he puts on this show to conceal his jealousy.
23. Aunt Petunia will become much more courteous to Harry.
24. The infamous locket from Book 5 at Grimmauld Place is the Horcrux that R.A.B. stole.
25. Harry is not a Horcrux.
26. Dumbledore will leave many of his posessions to Harry, some of which will help him on his quest to defeat Voldemort.
27. Bill is not a full werewolf.
28. Crookshanks is part Kneazle.
29. We will find a spy for Voldemort in the Order of the Phoenix.
30. Snape is evil. (I might change my mind on this one a few times, but ever since Book 6 was released, I've been leaning towards the "Snape is evil" theory, as opposed to the "Snape is good" theory.)
31. Ollivander and Florean Fortescue have been dead ever since they were reported missing in Book 6.

As of April 21, 2007 -

32. Harry and Voldemort will stand alone at either Godric's Hollow or the Death Chamber in the final battle.
33. Gringotts will play a significant role in DH.
34. The "triumphant gleam" in Dumbledore's eye at the end of GOF means that Voldemort's posession of Harry's blood will ultimately lead to his downfall.
35. Draco Malfoy is marked for death...
36. ...as are Snape...
37. ...and Bellatrix Lestrange.
38. Harry will find it necessary to probe Kreacher for information about R.A.B.
39. Dumbledore's line "But in essence divided?" (OotP) will be highly important in DH, as will be the contraption he was communicating with.
40. Hermione will use her knowledge of Ancient Runes and Arithmancy to aid Harry in finding the Horcruxes.

Introducing: Viktor Krum, Abercrombie & Fitch's newest male model

"I put ze KRUM in ABERKRUMBIE!"

(\__/)
(O.O )
(> < )
Bunnymort for President!

Last edited by buckbeak_62442; April 21st, 2007 at 5:45 pm.
Sponsored Links