View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2012, 2:12 am
I gave String Theory to my Cat...

Re: Little Questions Answered v.21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montse View Post
I am not sure this even belongs in this thread , its more of a movie plot hole than a question book related... Should I have posted it in the DH part two thread... I think so ... but it is still a little question so I am posting it here instead , sorry if I am mistaken.
Anywho, the thing is , I was watching DH part two last night and when Snape gives Harry the memory , Harry watches in the pensieve when Lily tells Harry to be brave and that he is loved... Ummm, how did Snape have that memory, it does not make sense , does it? In order to have it he would have needed to be there when Voldy killed her, I know its was not in the book , but even if it is in the film , it should make sense shouldnt it...
Yeah, this post would belong somewhere in the Muggle Studies forum. Frankly, making sense doesn't seem to be as big a priority in the movies as in the books.

"The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress."

"It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it."
Joseph Joubert

"...He seeks to know himself and his fellow man rather than to know a god. An Atheist believes that a hospital should be built instead of a church. An Atheist believes that a deed must be done instead of a prayer said. An Atheist strives for involvement in life and not escape into death..." -Madalyn Murray
Sponsored Links