View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2007, 5:57 pm
Dr Mrs The Monarch

Re: Introduce Yourself: Music Taste.

Name/Nickname: Jenn

Favourite bands/artists: Marilyn Manson, System of a Down, any old punk (not that new pop-punk stuff) The Cramps, Nine Inch Nails, Rob Zombie
Favourite albums: Antichrist Superstar by Marilyn Manson will always be my favorite.
Favourite songs: Cryptorchid by Marilyn Manson, besides naming just about every Manson song : Closer and Heresy, both by Nine Inch Nails. Sugar by System of a Down.
Favourite live act: Manson, without a doubt. I've seen him 5 times and that man can put on a show.
The musician/s who are the most important to you: Manson. Sometimes I feel he's picking lyrics for his songs out of my head.
If you could see any band/musician live, regardless of money, time, space, monkeys etc, who would it be?
Besides seeing Manson again, I would say System of a Down or Nine Inch Nails since I have never seen either of them live. It would be really cool to see the Sex Pistols too, but back in the 1970's.
The one band that you'd love to see split up? I don't know, if I don't like a band, I just ignore them.
One song that everybody should hear: I don't know, but it would be by Manson.

Sponsored Links