CoS Forums - New Changes & Features
CoS has been upgraded and there are some new features to take into account. Firstly I'm going to hide images behind an expand tag, as some images may well be quite big.
Here's the first thing to notice
1. Take a moment to look at your profile. You can still edit everything from within Magical Me.
2. You'll notice you can add Visitor Messages to a person's profile. This option can be disabled via your options page.
3. At the bottom right of the profile you'll see 'Recent Visitors' which is fairly self-explanatory.
4. You'll also be able to see your personal photo albums & social groups you're a part of. More of that later down the page.
As part of the new social function that CoS has taken on, the Buddy List has changed slightly.
1. To ask for a mutual friendship check the 'Friend' box to the right and click 'Save Changes'.
2. To take someone off your contact list, uncheck the box in the left of their avatar. A message will appear asking if you are sure. Confirm or cancel.
You can now have your own personal photo album and photos to your profile.
Photo Album Walkthrough:
CoS Forums allow members to create their own Social Groups.
Creating a Social Group:
Thread starters can now add tags to their own threads.
You can view images in a lightbox. Click on the image below to see for yourself.
I AM GATEBREAKER, HARBINGER!
I AM FEARGIVER, HOPESLAYER!
I AM HE-WHO-WALKS-BEFORE!
|cos forums, upgrade, vbulletin 3.7|
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|