Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > MuggleNet Editorials > General Editorial > Gryffindor Tower

GT #25 - Of Responses and Relationships

Old December 5th, 2005, 2:10 am
Second Year

Re: GT #25 - Of Responses and Relationships

As one of the old ex-militant H/HR shippers I agree with what Dan said regarding shipping. The people who are insulting JKR are disgracing the ship.

Sponsored Links
Old January 27th, 2006, 12:14 am
First Year

Just a thought...the ring was cracked after Dumbledore destroyed the horcrux. What if Voldemort tried to make Harry a horcrux when he was a baby and his mother's spell expelled it and the lightening bolt was a sign that the horcrux left him.

I was just wondering ;-) what happens to Dumbledore's pensive? Will Harry be able to access it? Or did his memories die when he did (if he did, of course).

Old August 9th, 2006, 8:09 am
First Year

I've got to say that I'm sick of the shipping as well. It's very clear that Ron and Hermione like each other, and that Harry and Ginny like each other, but honestly, save it for the fan-fiction people, there are more important story lines to consider. I disagree with the thing regarding Snape. I just have to. Of course, there's always the chance that when Book 7 comes out we'll find that Snape was, in fact, loyal to Dumbledore and then my mom will gloat over me for days, but I can't believe it. I think it would be harder to trick Voldemort than Dumbledore because Dumbledore is already inclined to believe the best about people. I think that Snape was, at one point, loyal to the Order, but I think that the strain of playing the spy, along with some feelings he possibly has for Narcissa, overcame that loyalty.

Old August 25th, 2006, 10:44 am
Second Year

Good editorial.... thought just struck me though, I forget which classic it was, where the letter was placed in open visibile area and nobody found it. Maybe Gryffindor's relics ARE Horcruxes, though even I don't believe this theory, but that would surprise everyone and it would make Harry's job easier .

In short, I'm a Hufflepuff(thetimeturner.org)

Critics say the Potter books are dark. I say they haven't seen anything yet.
My work---The Dark Ages:

http://cosforums.com/showthread.php?t=111436
Old September 1st, 2006, 10:35 am
First Year

I just don't believe Harry is a darn Horcrux and I will not believe not one bit of all that rubbish. Why??? Because it does not make any sense why would Harry have to face that burden??? Huh?? Yeah they (Harry&Voldypoo) do have a strong connection but wht be;ieve up to the extent that Harry is a horcrux.

I just don't believe Harry is a darn Horcrux and I will not believe not one bit of all that rubbish. Why??? Because it does not make any sense why would Harry have to face that burden??? Huh?? Yeah they (Harry&Voldypoo) do have a strong connection but wht believe it up to the extent that Harry is a horcrux.

Old September 8th, 2009, 10:37 am
Fourth Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyLadyBlack View Post
I just don't believe Harry is a darn Horcrux and I will not believe not one bit of all that rubbish. Why??? Because it does not make any sense why would Harry have to face that burden??? Huh?? Yeah they (Harry&Voldypoo) do have a strong connection but wht be;ieve up to the extent that Harry is a horcrux.

I just don't believe Harry is a darn Horcrux and I will not believe not one bit of all that rubbish. Why??? Because it does not make any sense why would Harry have to face that burden??? Huh?? Yeah they (Harry&Voldypoo) do have a strong connection but wht believe it up to the extent that Harry is a horcrux.

??????

Old September 19th, 2009, 3:01 pm
Assistant to Professor Snape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonks_Animagus View Post
??????
The post was written in 2006.

“Death is the only pure, beautiful conclusion of a great passion.”-D. H. Lawrence

All was well.

Avatar by nerwende, signature art by sigune, used with permission.
Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > MuggleNet Editorials > General Editorial > Gryffindor Tower