Login  
 
 
Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Forum Archives > Post DH References

Harry Potter Theme Park!



 
 
Thread Tools
  #1221  
Old June 29th, 2010, 6:06 pm
Frogki  Male.gif Frogki is offline
Second Year
 
Joined: 3282 days
Location: FL
Age: 22
Posts: 212
Re: Harry Potter Theme Park!

Quote:
Originally Posted by weasley9 View Post
While crowds will die down in the "off-season", (October, September, January...etc) there will still be more people than there'd normally be at that time of the year because as you said, this is a new atractio based off a extremely popular franchise.
I'm not talking about off season. You guys are judging it based on the fact that it recently opened. What happens when the popularity and newness of the attraction and area die down? Do you guys think that it'll still be hugely popular, that there will still be a line to get into the land? I'm saying that Universal has probably moved on to other things. I could be wrong, but this is what I think right now...


__________________
I've been sorted, and I'm a proud Hufflepuff

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is now officially open! We can finally enter the world we always dreamed about!

"Of course it's been happening in your head Harry, but why on Earth should that mean it's not real?" Albus Dumbledore

"Do not pity the dead Harry, pity the living, and above all, pity those who live without love" Albus Dumbledore

"After all, to the well organized mind, death is but the next great adventure" Albus Dumbledore

Love Dumbledore's wise quotes, he's definitely got his priorities straight and his heart in the right place.
Sponsored Links
  #1222  
Old June 29th, 2010, 6:12 pm
snapegirl's Avatar
snapegirl  Female.gif snapegirl is offline
Dr Mrs The Monarch
 
Joined: 4958 days
Location: Spinner's End
Age: 41
Posts: 1,861
Re: Harry Potter Theme Park!

Imo, these are the reasons I feel they can/should expand:

1. The first day we got there, we were shocked that you could walk from Hogwart's to the train in about 5 minutes.

2. While it does have the cramped feel of a village, maybe it's too cramped? i'm basing this on the fact that the only store there that is "normal" theme park size is Filch's. to navigate through Dervish and Banges is a nightmare. It will still be difficult once the crowds die down. (the store is tiny and the aisles are very narrow) Especially since it's connected to Ollivander's and there is a large amount of spill over from there.

3. I've never been to Islands of Adventure before. Therefore, to me, it seemed the Lost Continent is a waste of space. It was pretty strange to see every other part of the park thriving. (pretty long lines for just about everything in every section, except the LC) It was a ghost town and to see that naturally makes me wonder what else can go there.

4. I was extremely impressed by the HP part and the HP fanatic in me just wants more, that's it.

5. Also every other part of the park has more then one restaurant and bathroom, imo, they need at least another restaurant/permanent snack stand. We waited probably around 2 hours to eat at the Three Broomsticks. now I understand it won;t be that bad once the excitement calms down, but every other section seemed to have at least 2 enclosed places to sit down and eat.

Of course, I have no control over what Universal does or doesn't do and I'll still want to revisit HP regardless. But, I feel it would be cool if it was expanded a bit.

ETA: No I don't feel there will still be a line just to get in to HP in the future.



Last edited by snapegirl; June 29th, 2010 at 6:16 pm.
  #1223  
Old June 29th, 2010, 6:25 pm
weasley9's Avatar
weasley9  Male.gif weasley9 is offline
Fifth Year
 
Joined: 3334 days
Posts: 832
Re: Harry Potter Theme Park!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogki View Post
I'm not talking about off season. You guys are judging it based on the fact that it recently opened. What happens when the popularity and newness of the attraction and area die down? Do you guys think that it'll still be hugely popular, that there will still be a line to get into the land? I'm saying that Universal has probably moved on to other things. I could be wrong, but this is what I think right now...
You were talking about how the crowds would die down, and yes, they will eventually. However, I think it's fair to judge it based on opening day. I mean, there obviously won't be that many people there until a new attraction opens up. However, I think it's safe to say that it'll be more crowded than it would usually be at any time of year for quite a while.


  #1224  
Old June 29th, 2010, 6:33 pm
WildOldDan  Male.gif WildOldDan is offline
Second Year
 
Joined: 3250 days
Location: Down Louisiana way...
Posts: 127
Re: Harry Potter Theme Park!

Howdy Pards,

Well...the large attendance figures wont last forever...unless...they add something new and exciting to bring us back again and again. And, logically, they will. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter will continue to grow...

I believe it is a mistake to underestimate the impact of Harry Potter on this little ol' world of ours. It has yet to peak...but it will peak as you say sometime in the future. With the excitement beginning to build now for the final epic film to be released in two parts (November 2010, July 2011) you can bet that attendance at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter will remain high in the weeks and months, even years ahead. (Don't forget the DVD releases way down the road...and J.K. Rowling's coming Encyclopedia...and Harry Potter conventions coming to Orlando...)

Take a look at that little dinosaur movie river ride next door. Last time I looked those boats were still mighty full even though the movies have been over for quite a spell now. There's just somethin' about bein' chased by a T-Rex and Raptors and such...

But, at no point in the popularity of Jurassic Park were merchandise sales anywhere near the level they are now in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Those sales, I believe, are a direct indicator of the ongoing popularity of Harry Potter... even before the final epic films Harry Potter has brought in well over 5 billion (that's Billion with a "B") dollars at the movie box office alone. Add book sales and...

Disney owns the Marvel superheroes now. Popeye and Dudley Do Right are cartoons from the really distant past. And...The Cat in the Hat...is for the very, very young... If families had to choose, up to this point they chose Walt Disney World. I believe they will, for the most part, continue to do that. But, Harry Potter is attracting lots of folks who would otherwise not go to Universal at all. That is an audience Universal does not want to lose.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter has rocketed Islands of Adventure to heights of popularity that it has never known before. Ever.

It is a mighty powerful magnet not only for Islands of Adventure but for all of Universal Orlando...and all of the the city of Orlando and the State of Florida for that matter.

Universal is celebrating this victory in their ongoing war with Disney. Before Harry flew in...Universal wasn't doing all that well against their competition. It seems that folks aren't nearly as thrilled with cheap roller coaster thrills as they used to be. Even within the Wizarding World of Harry Potter the shortest line for any ride is Dragon Challenge...one of the meanest roller coaster rides in the park. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter attracts folks who actually read books...people who know and love the world that J.K. Rowling created, people who are looking for something a little deeper than terrifying roller coaster drops, twists, and turns.

No...what Universal is discovering is something that Disney knew all along. It is the story that is important. At long last Universal found a story that the whole world absolutely loves...and suddenly they are sellin' out of ten dollar chocolate frogs and $300 broomsticks! They have discovered that the line at Ollivander's Wand Shop is many times longer than the lines at any other store in the entire theme park.

So...do we add juice to the magnet in the future? Of course we do. All these Harry Potter fans are going to come back again and again and again if there is something new and different they have not seen before...and while they are there you can bet they will have another mug of butter beer...pick up another collectible wand... and take home some more Pumpkin Juice.

The delightful details taken directly from the books and movies have placed The Wizarding World of Harry Potter on a much higher level than anything else at Universal. They have made a 265 million dollar investment that is paying off faster than a speeding firebolt. Just like the little boy in Oliver... Harry Potter fans will soon be lining up and asking the question "Please, sir, can we have some more?"

One simple rule of business applies here...find a need and fill it. Or, in Circus terms, "Bring on the popcorn, make 'em thirsty, then bring on the ice cold lemonade." Well...in this case...Pumpkin Juice or Butter Beer...

Adios for now. Talk to ya on down the trail.

Wild Ol' Dan


__________________

"I can see the cattle grazin' o'er the hills at early morn.
I can see the campfire smokin' at the breakin' of the dawn.
I can hear the broncos neighin', I can hear the cowboys sing
I'd like to be in Texas for the roundup in the spring."


I've been proudly sorted into Gryffindor!!!

Last edited by WildOldDan; June 29th, 2010 at 6:44 pm.
  #1225  
Old June 29th, 2010, 6:41 pm
weasley9's Avatar
weasley9  Male.gif weasley9 is offline
Fifth Year
 
Joined: 3334 days
Posts: 832
Re: Harry Potter Theme Park!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogki View Post
Of course, but again, it isn't fair to judge it based on opening day, it will die dwon. It's summer, the busiest time of the year anyway, and it's a new attraction. It may be based off an extremely popular franchise, however, it will die down eventually. I'd say after 3 maybe 4 years of operation the island will be just as crowded as any other island in the park...
I think you're misinterpreting my post. I'm saying that based on the grand opening crowds, this is obviously a very popular attraction. I'm not saying that that many people will show up there every day. I'm just saying that there will be more crowds than usual for IoA for quite some time because of this attraction.


  #1226  
Old June 30th, 2010, 3:58 am
cybobbie's Avatar
cybobbie  Female.gif cybobbie is offline
Fourth Year
 
Joined: 4958 days
Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 601
Re: Harry Potter Theme Park!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapegirl View Post
But, I've been there and honestly I knew it was going to be small, but it's the smallest part of the entire park. One bathroom and one restaurant? Really?
And if you get there early, you don't start at Hogsmeade station. We waited on line from the Marvel part all the way around through the Toon place and entered by the castle on the first day we were there.

Yes, the park is suppose to be magical and it is.I don't think expanding so you don't see the train right away would ruin it.

Many other survey takers were talking about expansion too. Anyway, I don't think it would happen anytime soon, but I can totally see them doing something in the future.

Also, My dear son was chosen at Ollivander's He's not a big HP fan, but he thought the experience was really cool.

And we got stuck on the Forbidden Journey ride. Like. completely stuck, they stopped the ride, turned on the lights and everything. We got passes to ride without waiting when it re-opened. We also have pictures of the ride with all the lights on! pretty cool.

I liked Pumpkin juice better then Butterbeer. Butterbeer was good, though, like butterscotch.

The stores were small, but stocked. Pygmy Puffs should be in next week. there was a ton of other cool things. I got a small cauldron and a Snape keychain. (and my son's wand!) Chocolate frogs are huge!!!

I'm probably forgetting a million things, but it was a great time! (and I'll post more later, so will gottriplets, but she's still at my house and needs to catch a plane in few hours. )
Thanks dear for sharing your impressions Now I'm motivated to work more and more to gather the resources to go, hopefully around the end of this year or at the beginning of next one at the most

Hope there are adults also buying wands because I will sure buy one. I'm curious about the butterbeer, despite the fact that I'm not a beer fan, so not sure if I will like it. I will probably like the pumpkin juice more like you.

One important question that I have is if it's better to stay in the hotels inside Universal and if you have any info on which one is the best among the 3 available. I just want to know because I will have to make a reservation in advance.


__________________

  #1227  
Old June 30th, 2010, 4:03 am
snapegirl's Avatar
snapegirl  Female.gif snapegirl is offline
Dr Mrs The Monarch
 
Joined: 4958 days
Location: Spinner's End
Age: 41
Posts: 1,861
Re: Harry Potter Theme Park!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybobbie View Post
Thanks dear for sharing your impressions Now I'm motivated to work more and more to gather the resources to go, hopefully around the end of this year or at the beginning of next one at the most

Hope there are adults also buying wands because I will sure buy one. I'm curious about the butterbeer, despite the fact that I'm not a beer fan, so not sure if I will like it. I will probably like the pumpkin juice more like you.

One important question that I have is if it's better to stay in the hotels inside Universal and if you have any info on which one is the best among the 3 available. I just want to know because I will have to make a reservation in advance.

Sorry I can't help you with the hotels. I never stayed in one of the Universal ones. But i would think staying at a Universal one would probably give you a good deal on tickets.


  #1228  
Old June 30th, 2010, 6:44 am
Snuffy  Undisclosed.gif Snuffy is offline
Second Year
 
Joined: 3167 days
Posts: 106
Re: Harry Potter Theme Park!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybobbie View Post
Thanks dear for sharing your impressions Now I'm motivated to work more and more to gather the resources to go, hopefully around the end of this year or at the beginning of next one at the most

Hope there are adults also buying wands because I will sure buy one. I'm curious about the butterbeer, despite the fact that I'm not a beer fan, so not sure if I will like it. I will probably like the pumpkin juice more like you.

One important question that I have is if it's better to stay in the hotels inside Universal and if you have any info on which one is the best among the 3 available. I just want to know because I will have to make a reservation in advance.
1. Definitly the trip from where ever to at least experience the park once.

2. I saw plenty of young and old adults buying wands when I was there and if you listened to them talk about each of the wands on the shelf you knew that they weren;t buying them for their kids, lol.

3. Butterbeer is nothing like "regular" beer. Its basically a soda with some fake frothe put on it. ITs good, but sweet. However, if you are going with real beer drinkers tell them to try the Hog's Head brew at the hog's Head or Three Broomsticks, its really good.

4. All 3 hotels are pretty nice. The Royal Pacific is the cheapest and you are not sacrificing that much quality over the other two.


  #1229  
Old June 30th, 2010, 12:09 pm
LWeasley1987  Female.gif LWeasley1987 is offline
First Year
 
Joined: 3159 days
Location: Shippensburg
Age: 31
Posts: 12
Re: Harry Potter Theme Park!

I am actually going in September to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter thanks to a competition my brother and I entered on a wim, it's for the Orlando Smile Party! Everything you all have been posting his helping a lot as far as how we are planning our day out at the park.

snapgirl- 2. While it does have the cramped feel of a village, maybe it's too cramped? i'm basing this on the fact that the only store there that is "normal" theme park size is Filch's. to navigate through Dervish and Banges is a nightmare. It will still be difficult once the crowds die down. (the store is tiny and the aisles are very narrow) Especially since it's connected to Ollivander's and there is a large amount of spill over from there.

I was really sad to read this because this is what I am most looking forward to... the shops more then the rides! but hopefully the amount of people will calm down a little bit by september!


  #1230  
Old June 30th, 2010, 12:14 pm
sticky  Female.gif sticky is offline
Seventh Year
 
Joined: 4374 days
Location: Aberystwyth
Age: 27
Posts: 1,523
Re: Harry Potter Theme Park!

Im going in about three weeks on a family holiday to orlando im so excited I'm not sure how much money to take? Listening to Mugglecast they said that the park could be quite expensive, merchandise wise and i KNOW that when i go i'm going to want EVERYTHING From whats been said there's a lot of detail that has been put into it, so im very excited to see what its like.


__________________
http://www.
Snape: Loreal, Because you're worth it

''Dear Professor Snape,
Dude...It's called Shampoo.
Love Anomoulous xX''

Ways to Annoy Snape...Wink at him evertime you catch his eye

Come and Guess The Screenshot!!! http://www.cosforums.com/showthread.php?t=110197
  #1231  
Old June 30th, 2010, 12:21 pm
skullangel  Male.gif skullangel is offline
Third Year
 
Joined: 4180 days
Posts: 332
Re: Harry Potter Theme Park!

I saw this on the emmawatsonchannel in youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdYD3SnqcjY
Some of the cast getting the tour of the park...

It was WEIRD! Seeing Emma the twins and Matt Lewis...

Them laughing and having good time...

It was weird watching Emma Watson getting... Hermione's wand of as her own! Down to spec... It was like watching a missing scene!

Also the butterbeer scene a tounge in cheek recreation of HBP!

It was weird watching them in the park...

A bit out of topic... I wonder... What happened to Hermiones wand did it disappear into the studio prop shop somewhere or do they get to take it home when they wrapped?


__________________

Who the Heck Recast?

See my HP music videos at Youtube...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAAm8ogssSU What is behind the Shell?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBRqBm52n-8 Is Harry "Good Enough" by Evanescence
Read My Crossover Fanfic: Goblet of Fire
http://www.cosforums.com/showthread.php?t=114176

Last edited by skullangel; June 30th, 2010 at 12:25 pm.
  #1232  
Old June 30th, 2010, 12:44 pm
LWeasley1987  Female.gif LWeasley1987 is offline
First Year
 
Joined: 3159 days
Location: Shippensburg
Age: 31
Posts: 12
Re: Harry Potter Theme Park!

Yeah I saw thinking about the money aspect of the whole park and between my brother and I, I think it is $1000.00 we're bringing down and packing our suite cases very light. I feel like I might only get this chance once and since my room is almost done (HP inspired) I need all I can get from Orlando. My question is the wands... do i get a characters wand or maybe my own type... need to think about that one!

And it was fun to watch the actors who play the HP characters go through the park and see their reactions to everything. I watched every second I could of the grand opening and everything that went along with it as well as the special they help on ABC or something like that about the actual park and how they built it, etc.


  #1233  
Old June 30th, 2010, 3:47 pm
cybobbie's Avatar
cybobbie  Female.gif cybobbie is offline
Fourth Year
 
Joined: 4958 days
Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 601
Re: Harry Potter Theme Park!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapegirl View Post

Sorry I can't help you with the hotels. I never stayed in one of the Universal ones. But i would think staying at a Universal one would probably give you a good deal on tickets.
Thanks and don't worry Jenn, I just assumed because you were there, but as you can see bellow, Snuffy had some info that will help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuffy View Post
1. Definitly the trip from where ever to at least experience the park once.

2. I saw plenty of young and old adults buying wands when I was there and if you listened to them talk about each of the wands on the shelf you knew that they weren;t buying them for their kids, lol.

3. Butterbeer is nothing like "regular" beer. Its basically a soda with some fake frothe put on it. ITs good, but sweet. However, if you are going with real beer drinkers tell them to try the Hog's Head brew at the hog's Head or Three Broomsticks, its really good.

4. All 3 hotels are pretty nice. The Royal Pacific is the cheapest and you are not sacrificing that much quality over the other two.
Thanks so much for the information Snuffy, you helped me a lot I will be for sure one of the adults buying wands and I will probably be really excited about it

Also great to know about the butterbeer, I had no idea and know I think that there's a chance that I like it And most of all thanks for the suggestion and info about the Royal Pacific, that will be my choice for sure if they have rooms available


__________________

  #1234  
Old June 30th, 2010, 7:32 pm
gottriplets's Avatar
gottriplets  Female.gif gottriplets is offline
Triple Threat in Third Place
 
Joined: 4423 days
Location: Out of my mind...
Age: 57
Posts: 706
Re: Harry Potter Theme Park!

As far as expansion goes...I definitely have to agree with Jenn (snapegirl) on all points. The LC would certainly be the perfect place for it too. I personally think it'd be a perfect place to put The Leaky Cauldron (another eating place) along with Diagon Alley shops and perhaps a few Knockturn Alley shops (like Borgin & Burkes). They could put the "original" Ollivander's there and still have an annex in the existing section along with a movable cart if necessary. (They could have used another while we were there). They could put Florean Fortescues ice cream shop and a a host of other shops. I think we all would like to see Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes (they could switch shops in the existing section). Perhaps even a Madam Pudifoots in there somewhere too. The sections are close, but just far enough away to indicate that they are separate places. Just my opinion though...I think it'd solve quite a few problems.

Anyway...my trip there was so awesome and going with a fellow HP fan(atic) (snapegirl & her family) made it even better!!!! One awesome thing was when the Forbidden Journey broke down while we were on it!! They cut the lights on and we got to see a lot of things you normally wouldn't see. There are also pics of things in the line queue. I wish I had thought to take a pic of the different kinds of wands displayed on the side of the movable wand cart...there's that hindsight again. Maybe someone else going soon will do that for us. Anyway here are some pics you might like...

Forbidden Journey Line queue:    


  
Statue from queue...maybe the One-eyed witch?

Items from line queue

Hogwarts House Hourglasses

Wizard from queue...not sure who it is
  



Forbidden Journey breaks down-lights on:    


  
FJ bench seat machinery

FJ seats leaving-follow the leader

FJ One of Aragog's kids & the camera that takes your pic

FJ - Whomping Willow

FJ- Dementor & Serpent head
  



Park pictures:    


  
Snowcapped buildings

Snowcaps and a Palm tree...how strange?

Me on bridge at Hogwart's

Shrunken Heads in the Hogs Head Pub

The Hogshead plaque-it moves and snorts

Honeydukes

Eating at the Three Broomsticks

Gabe performing the Aquamenti spell

Me and Jenn totally drowned!

Jenn and her family after Bluto's Barge ride

My girls with their treasures!
  



__________________

  #1235  
Old June 30th, 2010, 8:00 pm
alwaysme's Avatar
alwaysme  Female.gif alwaysme is offline
Queen of Apathy
 
Joined: 4665 days
Posts: 3,325
Re: Harry Potter Theme Park!

Aww thanks for sharing those pictures.

They all look great. I especially like the snow capped buildings.


  #1236  
Old June 30th, 2010, 8:25 pm
boushh's Avatar
boushh  Female.gif boushh is offline
Assistant to Professor Snape
 
Joined: 4031 days
Location: Back in Sev's Corner
Age: 46
Posts: 2,557
Re: Harry Potter Theme Park!

Thanks for sharing the pics, gottriplets!


  #1237  
Old June 30th, 2010, 8:59 pm
loonytick  Undisclosed.gif loonytick is offline
First Year
 
Joined: 3218 days
Location: Number 12 Grimmauld Place
Age: 24
Posts: 64
Re: Harry Potter Theme Park!

I'm going in August. I'm also going to the UK for the first time this summer, but I think I might be more excited to go to the Wizarding world.

So, does anyone know a website that has a list of the merchandise being sold at the theme park?

I really want a copy of the Quibbler and a pygmy puff.


__________________


wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure
  #1238  
Old June 30th, 2010, 9:29 pm
cybobbie's Avatar
cybobbie  Female.gif cybobbie is offline
Fourth Year
 
Joined: 4958 days
Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 601
Re: Harry Potter Theme Park!

Thanks for the comments on the park and for sharing the pics Susan (gottriplets). It's great to see that you and Jenn had a great time there and love the T-shirts that you've made Your girls are gorgeous (as usual) and they look so happy with the gifts!


__________________

  #1239  
Old June 30th, 2010, 9:43 pm
brattyc  Female.gif brattyc is offline
Third Year
 
Joined: 3455 days
Location: Gryffindor Common room
Posts: 383
Re: Harry Potter Theme Park!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loonytick View Post
I'm going in August. I'm also going to the UK for the first time this summer, but I think I might be more excited to go to the Wizarding world.

So, does anyone know a website that has a list of the merchandise being sold at the theme park?

I really want a copy of the Quibbler and a pygmy puff.
Here's a link to some pics and the prices that was posted at Inside the Magic...you can find it here,

Good luck with the Pygmy puffs, I hear that they're pretty much sold out. I called the online store's customer service department to see if I could order one and the lady said they were sold out and it might not be til the end of August til they even know when they can get more. I guess they're more popular than they though they'd be.

Have a great time when you're there and have a Butterbeer for us


__________________

  #1240  
Old June 30th, 2010, 9:44 pm
Frogki  Male.gif Frogki is offline
Second Year
 
Joined: 3282 days
Location: FL
Age: 22
Posts: 212
Re: Harry Potter Theme Park!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loonytick View Post
I'm going in August. I'm also going to the UK for the first time this summer, but I think I might be more excited to go to the Wizarding world.

So, does anyone know a website that has a list of the merchandise being sold at the theme park?

I really want a copy of the Quibbler and a pygmy puff.
I don't know if it's possible to list all of the merchandise at the park! I know they have the quibbler, however, it's only the cover of it. It includes spectespecs though. And yes, they sell Pygmy Puffs at Zonkos. Currently they are only in pink but I've heard rumors about them adding purple pygmy puffs as well. Treacle fudge and ice mice are only two of the great candies available at Honeydukes. Dervish and Banges is pretty much a toy shop, but they sell brooms, bludgers (and beaters bats as well) golden snitches and quaffles. Again, this is just a very small hint at the great, unique merchandise available at the park. I do know they are putting up some of the items from the park on their online website where you can purchase them if you can't travel there yourself. Not all of them but a selection of items.


__________________
I've been sorted, and I'm a proud Hufflepuff

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is now officially open! We can finally enter the world we always dreamed about!

"Of course it's been happening in your head Harry, but why on Earth should that mean it's not real?" Albus Dumbledore

"Do not pity the dead Harry, pity the living, and above all, pity those who live without love" Albus Dumbledore

"After all, to the well organized mind, death is but the next great adventure" Albus Dumbledore

Love Dumbledore's wise quotes, he's definitely got his priorities straight and his heart in the right place.
 
Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Forum Archives > Post DH References

Bookmarks

Tags
theme park


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 6:51 pm.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Original content is Copyright MMII - MMVIII, CoSForums.com. All Rights Reserved.
Other content (posts, images, etc) is Copyright its respective owners.