Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Harry Potter > Muggle Studies

The Deathly Hallows DVD

Old February 18th, 2012, 6:16 am
First Year

Re: The Deathly Hallows DVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by snugglepot View Post
They have got it available in 3D. I have seen them in the stores.In fact, I walked past the stand with them on just about an hour ago and thought to myself how much I hate 3D and how I would never watch DH in 3D.
Is it like 3ds 3d or do you need glasses. I watched it in 3d in theaters and it was great.

Sponsored Links
Old February 18th, 2012, 9:46 pm
Fifth Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripletsAccount View Post
Is it like 3ds 3d or do you need glasses. I watched it in 3d in theaters and it was great.
I don't know, the packages are sealed. It just has a big 3D written across the top near the Blu-Ray sign. I always assumed you needed a 3D TV to play it on.
As 3D makes me ill, I will never buy one of those TVs and never watch a 3D movie again. I choose to wait till it comes out on Blu-Ray, just not a 3D version.

Old February 19th, 2012, 2:37 am
First Year

Well I think that they should have had an interview with Rowling on the last DVD, where she states how she came up with the idea of Harry Potter, where she came up with the names. And also what happens to the characters in the future, or even have had Dan, Rupert and Emma ect tell what they think happens to their character and other characters afterwards.

Old February 19th, 2012, 4:04 am
Too... Much... Fangirling...

Quote:
Well I think that they should have had an interview with Rowling on the last DVD, where she states how she came up with the idea of Harry Potter, where she came up with the names. And also what happens to the characters in the future, or even have had Dan, Rupert and Emma ect tell what they think happens to their character and other characters afterwards.
Most of that has already been covered in interviews with her. I am happy they didn't throw in an interview that just rehashed old information.

(this was written way before Fantastic Beasts was a thing... )

A true - CoS and Pottermore!

Last edited by ArryGrotter; February 19th, 2012 at 8:44 am.
Old February 19th, 2012, 6:48 am
Fifth Year

Quote:
I would have liked to have seen something like this on the PS DVD. They could have interviewed the cast, especially the kids, and asked them questions about what they thought might happen to their character throughout the series, and how they thought the series would end.
Then on the DH2 DVD, show the interview, from when they were doing the first movie, to each character and have them discuss what they were right about and what things were different to what they expected.

Old February 20th, 2012, 6:43 am
First Year

Just watched all the Deleted scenes on DH1, I loved the stone throwing scene. That tension between Ron and Hermione was well done. Petunia telling Harry that he didn't just lose someone October 31st 1981 could have been kept. In fact all the deleted scenes were good, wish they had kept them in. Perhaps they'll have extended editions of the movies in the future. Like LOTR did.

Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Harry Potter > Muggle Studies