Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Forum Archives > Harry Potter Archives > The Common Room

Real Life Potter Incidents

Old February 10th, 2006, 3:07 am
Zonko's Employee

Re: Real Life Potter Incidents

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic1013
There is an owl (that often visits) sitting on a branch just outside my window as I type this. He's hooting every now & then into the valley below. Upon reading this thread it makes me wonder if he has a letter for me...
Yeah, just open your window. IT'S FROM ME! I've been trying to get it to you for years!

Just kidding. Sorry this has been a waste of a post, but I thought it was funny . I guess it wasn't funny...

Sponsored Links
Old February 10th, 2006, 3:54 am
Third Year

Quote:
There is an owl (that often visits) sitting on a branch just outside my window as I type this. He's hooting every now & then into the valley below. Upon reading this thread it makes me wonder if he has a letter for me...

I've had the flickering streetlight happen to me too, just suddenly as I walked under it. Made me wonder if the Knight Bus was about to arrive.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!?! OPEN YOUR WINDOW!!! maybe its your letter!!!!

Everyone please vote for a champion!!!!!
and vote for me also: AnnaLeaS907

(\__/)
(O.O )
(> < ) Lord Bunnymort commands you to copy him into your signature so he can take over the world!!
Old February 10th, 2006, 6:34 am
Third Year

lol I'll just sit here & listen to him/her hoot.. keep you all in suspense.

Old February 10th, 2006, 10:30 pm
Third Year

Quote:
lol I'll just sit here & listen to him/her hoot.. keep you all in suspense.
now your just being cruel

(\__/)
(O.O )
(> < ) Lord Bunnymort commands you to copy him into your signature so he can take over the world!!
Old February 14th, 2006, 3:19 am
Third Year

OMG! today in school i saw this little freshman boy in the hallways and i totally freaked out! he was small skinny and short for his age "knobby knees" jet black hair that was messy and stuck straight up in the back, green eyes, a jaket to big for him, and highwater jeans. i like litterally did a double take stopped my friend pointed him out, and she was like ****! ITS HARRY! only he wasnt wearing glasses. we were like standing the googling at him. (i think we boosted his ego some). and he gave us this shy smile and we were like ****! SQUEEEE!!!! he is officially the most cutest, most adorablest, most awesome fish EVER!!! it was freaky. oh and no lightning shaped scar. dangit.

(\__/)
(O.O )
Old February 14th, 2006, 6:16 am
Registered Animagus

well today i yelled out "MOVE" in the coridoor and everyone got out of my way... not magic but it worked well!

Old February 14th, 2006, 6:58 am
Second Year

I went to college in Gettysburg PA...pretty much everyone has seen a ghost there...Nearly Headless Nick and the Bloody Baron pretty much don't do justice to the real ones...they are more disturbing, especially when not in a well-lit Great Hall, either...

Image removed - only one allowed. Stupid noob! This is why you can't have nice things.
Old February 18th, 2006, 10:33 pm
Third Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaBea06
OMG! today in school i saw this little freshman boy in the hallways and i totally freaked out! he was small skinny and short for his age "knobby knees" jet black hair that was messy and stuck straight up in the back, green eyes, a jaket to big for him, and highwater jeans. i like litterally did a double take stopped my friend pointed him out, and she was like ****! ITS HARRY! only he wasnt wearing glasses. we were like standing the googling at him. (i think we boosted his ego some). and he gave us this shy smile and we were like ****! SQUEEEE!!!! he is officially the most cutest, most adorablest, most awesome fish EVER!!! it was freaky. oh and no lightning shaped scar. dangit.
That's so sweeet! I used to be in Odyssey of the Mind with this kid who looked EXACTLY like how Dan Radcliffe looked in Philosophers' Stone, and I could never stop staring at him. He even did the same facial expressions and hand gestures. I think he had the impression that I liked him because I was always staring at him and giggling...

If Weasley is my King, Longbottom is my... Duke!

Proud Supporter of the Ministry of Silly Walks

Read my Goblet of Fire Spoof Here: http://www.cosforums.com/showthread.php?t=81432

Read "The Phoenix of the Order:" The Phantom of the Opera, Potterized! http://www.cosforums.com/showthread.php?t=86842

http://i13.tinypic.com/2wf4pdi.gif
Old February 19th, 2006, 10:45 pm
Third Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchmergoWeasley
That's so sweeet! I used to be in Odyssey of the Mind with this kid who looked EXACTLY like how Dan Radcliffe looked in Philosophers' Stone, and I could never stop staring at him. He even did the same facial expressions and hand gestures. I think he had the impression that I liked him because I was always staring at him and giggling...
thats awesome! me and my friends thought we were going crazy because we had all just finished reading the books again and then the next day at school we see this kid who looks exactly like he jumped out of the SS book. only we have seen him 5 other times so we know he actually exists.

(\__/)
(O.O )
Old February 20th, 2006, 1:01 am
Zonko's Employee

There was a kid in my Literature class that looked exactly like Rupert Grint. Not the Rupert Grint with short hair, this guy was named Max and he had the same type of hair style. He had a bit more freckles. I guess red hair and freckles go together. The only difference I could find between Ron Weasley and this guy named Max was the height stature. This guy was short. Pretty wierd. I told him who he looked like but he doesn't read the books or see the movies...Too bad, perhaps I could've told him to drink some milk and he could be a millionaire if they need a recast for Ron.

Old February 20th, 2006, 2:51 am
Third Year

My friend and I was playing Quidditch in my English class on brooms...=D!

Old February 20th, 2006, 3:06 am
First Year

I run track and field , and there was this guy who looked just like how I imagined Harry to be : dark black messy hair , round glasses . he looked just like him , it was so weird . And his name is Harry ! It was so weird .

Old February 20th, 2006, 3:57 am
First Year

Well, there was this one time in geometry class, we were taking a test. (I know you're thinking, "Oh, my gosh, WOW!") I all of a sudden had Sirius in my head from when he was goading Snape in Snape's worst memory. I realized that my nose was about an inch from the paper, and I had to try so hard to keep from laughing because it was just so like that scene in OoTP. It was really freaky because DADA was Snape's favorite subject, and Geometry is mine, and we're roughly the same age and we were both taking a test. But that's the closest I ever want to feel to Snape. Just a bit too creepy for my taste!

Old February 26th, 2006, 12:00 am
Third Year

LeaBea, I really love your siggie. By the way, the picture that says, "I love Fred. Or maybe it's George." That's George-- or should I say Oliver Phelps. I can tell them apart.

I
Quote:
run track and field , and there was this guy who looked just like how I imagined Harry to be : dark black messy hair , round glasses . he looked just like him , it was so weird . And his name is Harry ! It was so weird .
Hmm, maybe he wears round glasses because his name is Harry and he has a good sense of humour? Or perhaps Harry is a nickname, because he looks like Harry?

If Weasley is my King, Longbottom is my... Duke!

Proud Supporter of the Ministry of Silly Walks

Read my Goblet of Fire Spoof Here: http://www.cosforums.com/showthread.php?t=81432

Read "The Phoenix of the Order:" The Phantom of the Opera, Potterized! http://www.cosforums.com/showthread.php?t=86842

http://i13.tinypic.com/2wf4pdi.gif
Old February 26th, 2006, 12:13 am
Third Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by 62442al_Man
Yeah, sorry bout that. I told you it was probably out there. It is a little bit of a variation though.

Thanks for not closing it.

And as for running into the barrier deviding Nine and 3/4...
-it's actually metal
-and it really hurt

smooth...
I really don't have any real magical moments in my life...everyone once in a while I lose something and then I find it, but that's really not magical at all. Although I do say "Mischief Managed" every time I shut of my computer and I say "I solemly swear that I am up to no good" when turning it on

Old February 26th, 2006, 12:17 am
First Year

The closest to a real life HP situation for me is definetly my Spanish teacher who is a spitting image (both physically and mentally) of Dolores Umbridge. Lucky me, I know. HaHa.

"Don't Let It Be Forgot,
That Once There Was A Spot
For One Brief Shining Moment..."
Old February 26th, 2006, 12:27 am
Third Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by AthenasEquity
The closest to a real life HP situation for me is definetly my Spanish teacher who is a spitting image (both physically and mentally) of Dolores Umbridge. Lucky me, I know. HaHa.
I'm sorry.
I really don't have any teachers that look, but defenatly act like Snape/Umbridge!

Old February 26th, 2006, 12:29 am
First Year

I have my children trained with my HP obsession. When we are in the grocery, I will say "Accio Milk!" and one of them will grab a gallon of milk for me.

It's bad around here. My poor broom has been written on with permanent marker... It say "Nimbus" on it. I just wish "scougify" would work around this dump. LOL

Old February 26th, 2006, 12:36 am
Metzy Rox!

My friends & I were at this thing and we got little squishy stress reliever brain things. Anyway.. we started saying ACCIO BRAIN!! and throwing them at each other. People were staring at us. It was fun.

Old February 26th, 2006, 12:39 am
Third Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquinnah
I have my children trained with my HP obsession. When we are in the grocery, I will say "Accio Milk!" and one of them will grab a gallon of milk for me.

It's bad around here. My poor broom has been written on with permanent marker... It say "Nimbus" on it. I just wish "scougify" would work around this dump. LOL
awww, if only my mom would read the books... that's so cute...I would write Nimbus 2001 on our broom, but it's red and made out of plastic, so it really wouldn't look authentic

Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Forum Archives > Harry Potter Archives > The Common Room