Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Forum Archives > Harry Potter Archives > Divination Studies

ARE YOU A SEER? Post your list of theories, then check to see if you were right v2

Old September 18th, 2006, 4:18 pm
Third Year

Re: ARE YOU A SEER? Post your list of theories, then check to see if you were right v2

I too will begin only to add as time goes by.....
1. Snape did not "love" but "was loved". Not by Lily but as I've tried to stimulate conjecture in a thread, but by Petunia.
2. Petunia was at GH under the invisibility cloak.I'm chankging this too as rereading ps I'm sure Petunia was in bed sleeping as it says and also whatever she did or knows takes place either before Harry's birth or soon after.
3. Bill and Fleur's wedding will be wonderful and the last moment of peace and normalacy for the trio before real life sets in and the battles begin.
4. Luna and Neville will get together.nope-nevermind-thanks to IgoRetla for correction
5. Something in DD's past will prove crucial and will also explain is rantings in the cave after drinking the poison.
6.JKR said that we might one day see how a certain power of a wizard will require use of their eyes. Ergo, harry might sacrifice an eye or his eyesight to bring about VT's final demise.Or, that on that night in GH, Harry ended up with Lily's literal eyes.
7. There will be one charecter whose death will devastate us in addition to other minor deaths.
8. The reason DD did not disclose why he trusted Snape will be more important than than the reason itself. Does that even make sense? What I mean is that we should be asking why he didn't ever fully explain,knowing it would have helped Harry and others trust Snape more.Might have something to do with Fawkes.
9.James was not in the house the night of the attack. He was killled first but somewhere else which is why it is crucial to the story that DD had the cloak at the time of his death. Because DD had it, James didn't.
That's it for now! I enjoy reading all the other predictions- you guys are sooo smart!

Last edited by momeve; September 27th, 2006 at 4:26 am. Reason: correcting wrong theories
Sponsored Links
Old September 20th, 2006, 5:11 pm
Sixth Year

Re: ARE YOU A SEER? Post your list of theories, then check to see if you were right v2

Not that I'm remembering all of them, but...

1. The Tiara (both of them, actually) is one of the Horcruxes that Harry is seeking.
http://www.cosforums.com/showpost.ph...postcount=1172

2. Hufflepuff's Cup might well be stashed back with the Smiths.
http://www.cosforums.com/showpost.ph...postcount=1211

3. Regulus and Barty Crouch were pals at Hogwarts.
http://fanfiction.mugglenet.com/view...th-7th%20Years

4. Dumbledore is actually a descendant of Merlin.
That's where he "learned it all", and where Harry has the opportunity to do the same, courtesy of Aberforth.

5. Harry is a descendant of Gryffindor. That he is not "The Heir" is an issue of definitions and semantics. You can be the former, and not the latter.

6. Dumbledore was using James' Invisibility Cloak to conceal someone or something else important at the time of James' death. When James and Lily died, he simply had no opportunity to return it.

7. Peter Pettigrew will act to save Harry's life at a crucial juncture. Probably this will cost Peter his life.

8. So will Severus Snape, to Harry's utter astonishment. It will clearly demonstrate to Harry how fundamentally wrong he was to hate, and allow Harry to embrace the full power of his love. The hatred is tainting his soul.

9. Ron and Hermione elope early in Book 7.

10. When Harry uses a Penseive to "make connections" in his own memories, as Dumbledore showed and explained to him in GoF, it will aid greatly in the hunt for Horcruxes. After all, Jo told us that Harry has more information over the course of the past six books than he realizes. What better way to put it together?

11. Oh yeah--something will be hidden on the Isle of Drear. The Quintaped in the ROR was a hint that Tom Riddle went there during his school days, perhaps after seeing in his Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them that the Ministry had never captured a live specimen. He cruelly brought back a juvenile specimen to show off, then left it in the cage to die.

12. Flitwick was under the Imperius Curse, so when he told Snape that the Death Eaters are here, and to join the fight--he meant on the other side. That's why Snape Stunned him.

Happy Holidays to All!

Happy Christmas!

Last edited by IgoRetla; May 19th, 2007 at 2:13 pm.
Old September 21st, 2006, 6:51 pm
Curse Breaker

Before I post these I have to say that, thus far, as a seer, I really stink. None, not a single one of my previous theories has come true. You'd think I'd have learned by now not to even try. But.....

(1) Regulus was ordered to kill Sirius and that was why he left the DE's
(2) The locket Harry and DD found in the cave belonged to Mrs. Black. Kreacher will see it in Harry's hand and reveal its lineage.
(3) Book 7 will begin at Hogwarts, with some dramatic scene involving Aberforth revealing that he is DD's brother and giving post-humus guidance to Harry from DD which will set the course for the rest of the book.
(4) Bill will dump Fleur at the wedding. Tonks and Lupin will get married instead.
(5) Neville and Luna will end up together (I Know, I know....but I can hope!).
(6) There will be some sort of dramatic scene involving DD's portrait and Harry will learn that it has no memnory of past events but can offer sage advice when the going gets tough.
(7) The muggle prime-minister will be waiting to have a chat with Harry at Privet Drive.
(8) Aunt Petunia will do magic to save her family (I know we've heard that she can't do magic, that she is a muggle, but I think there may be more to her). It will be the one and only time she is ever able to do magic.
(9) Harry will return to Hogwarts to teach DADA. He will eventually become Headmaster.
(10) Ginny will play chaser for England.
(11) Harry will discover some sort of spell which we render LV unable to do magic ever again, essentially turning him into a squib. LV will appear on Extreme Makeover and be voted America's next top model!

Old September 21st, 2006, 7:55 pm
Second Year

Ok, then. These are my predictions and theories. They're a bit all over the place- I'm writing them as they pop into my head.

Aberforth will play a bigger role and will have information/backstory for the trio. Will know more about Snape and possibly relay info from him to the Order.

Aberforth will have the locket and might know about the cup.

Ollivander has the last horcrux (Rowena's wand- possibly the random wand in SS/PS) but not know that it is a horcrux- just that Volde wants it.

The map of London underground on DD has something to do with Lupin and his spying on the werewolves (literally underground, he had said).

RAB is Regulus. He is still alive and his death was faked with Snape being the DE that took the credit of 'killing' him.

Kreacher is the one that went with Regulus. There is probably some twist in there, but I have no idea what.

* Harry will inherit the penseive from DD's will.

DD's dead hand was due to an uncurable curse. Snape was able to stopper it, but DD knew he was going to die eventually that year. He was willing to go to the cave since he knew he was dying already- hence why he didn't care that Volde would want to kill the person immediately.

There will be an attack on the Dursleys. Petunia will try to use Lily's wand and it will backfire. They will have to go to 12 Grimmauld's Place for a while.

Hermione and Ron will 'get together' and so will Harry and Ginny, the latter probably talking at the wedding. Random guess- there will be no attack at the wedding- but something strange will happen (a message or something?)

Fawkes went to Snape after DD's death.

Snape's patronus has changed, and he will send messages via his new one.

Draco's mom dies. He stays/visits Spinner's end.

The school will stay open, but the trio won't go. Ginny, Luna, and Neville will be 'watching' at the school and possibly searching for info there.

The new DADA teacher is evil/bad.

Wormtail will die. He will save Harry from Greyback with his hand.

The mirrors will come into play.

Snape and Peter were at Godric's Hollow.

Harry will find something at GH's.

Snape had tried to warn the Potter's that night, was using the invisibility cloak, but was petrified somehow. He saw everything that happened to Lily, which is how DD knows.

The 'gleam' was the Volde could not touch kill Harry until he was 17 (Volde has Harry's blood).

Harry will sucessfully crucio Snape sometime but then feel horrible about it. He will find out Snape is good.

Harry won't use any unforgiveables after that, learning he can't fight darkness with darkness. He will kill Volde using his 'love' power. I'm totally guessing that it will be something like the end of OoTP. Harry will somehow end up possesing Volde and force his soul out.

Snape will live.

Horcruxes will be given to dementors or tossed into the veil. Sirius is truly dead.

Harry ISN'T a horcrux.

In the cave, DD was re-living his own memories. I think that moment has something to do with what his boggart would be.

Neville will fight Bella.

No one person will lead the Order for it will now be more of a 'democracy' where they all choose what to do.

Hagrid knows info on Snape.

The trio find out that Snape also became an orphan. We'll find out more about the life-debt and what happened at the shrieking shack.

Tonks is a Slytherin and Snape was her head of house.

And...that's all I can think of at the moment.

EDITS:

In the argument, Slytherin House meant the Gaunt's house and whether Volde was getting suspicious. Taking to much for granted referred to Draco and DD underestimating that he could do great damage and also whether Draco would actually agree to fake his death.

"This is a very nasty animal: when you attack it it defends itself."

"Conquer the angry man by love. Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness. Conquer the miser with generosity. Conquer the liar with truth." ~ The Dhammapada

"In criticizing, the teacher is hoping to teach. That's all." ~ Bankei

Last edited by cinnamonluvr; September 21st, 2006 at 8:04 pm.
Old September 21st, 2006, 11:04 pm
First Year

None of the good characters can kill anyone because that would rip their soul. So I am thinking the bad characters will die as a result of their own actions or will be killed by other death eaters.

For example, in the final battle, Neville and Bellatrix will duel. A curse she aims at Neville will backfire and she will end up losing her mind or worse.

One of the Weasleys will die (maybe Molly dies trying to protect her family)

Petunia and the Dursleys will be forced to get help from the magical folks they despise in order to stay alive

Harry will return to Hogwarts, to visit the room of requirement, mirror of Erised , to name a few.

Pettigrew will die a horrible death, he may save Harry's life to repay his life debt.

Neville and Parvati Patil will get together. Padma Patil and Dean Thomas will do the same. Luna will be single and loving it!!!

Lupin will transform and attack Greyback and kill him in the process.

Fleur and Bill will have a baby at the end of the book (circle of life, anyone?)

Old September 22nd, 2006, 1:39 am
Second Year

1. Ron will die protecting Harry.
2. Snapes loyalties will be revealed and he will save harry.
3. Harry will defeat Voldie not by curses but by love.
4. I think Hogwarts will re-open and the houses will unite.
That is all for now I may add more later.

Old September 22nd, 2006, 1:50 am
Second Year

1. The trio will not die.
2. Hagrid will not die.
3. One of the Weasleys (not Ginny or Ron) will die
4. RAB is Regulus
5. The locket in OotP is the Horcrux.
6. Kreacher went with Regulus on the boat.
7. Snape is not evil. (hopefullly)
8. Everryone supposedly dead (except regulus) is dead.
9. Regulus is Stubby Boardman.
10. Zacharias Smith is the heir to hufflepuff.
11. Luna is the heir to Ravenclaw
12. At least one of the Horcruxes lies in Hogwarts.
13. The Invisibilty Cloak has some powers we don't know about.
14. Aberforth holds a lot of info for Harry about Dumbledore and possibly the prophecy.
15. Voldemort will di.e
16. Harry is not a Horcrux.

Ravenclaw
94% obsessed
Old September 23rd, 2006, 2:46 am
Second Year

1) One of the horcruxes is in the Room of Requirement
2) The Room of Requirement can be used to get out of the castle, if you really need to get out; this might provide a route to get in Hogwarts
3) Dumbledore's portrait will help Harry out
4) Either R.A.B. isn't really dead, or he/she/it left something behind that will help Harry
5) Harry will meet R.A.B. or find what they left when he goes to his parents' grave
6) The Sorting Hat will be able to tell Harry things
7) The two-way mirror will resurface: maybe there is a third mirror that connected to the two we know about, so Harry could communicate with someone through the one he didn't smash
8) The locked door in the Ministry will resurface
9) The tree in the graveyard where Voldemort came back is made of yew (like his wand), and J.K. mentioned that fact three times in GoF; this will come up
10) Dumbledore's pensieve will somehow help Harry
11) There will be a use for the Maurader's Map

I'll be back. As soon as I come up with more theories.

Edit:
12) What about Fawkes? And Dobby? Fawkes and the house-elves are the only ones who can get in, around, and out of Hogwarts instantaneously. I can't believe Fawkes is gone forever, so I think he'll help Harry if/when he needs to get into Hogwarts. Dobby'll help too, but Fawkes can't be gone!

Last edited by warriordragon; October 31st, 2006 at 3:08 am.
Old September 23rd, 2006, 11:38 am
First Year

1. Well I did think perhaps Dumbledore was not dead. Though I think I read somewhere that JKR said Dumbledore would not be pulling a Gandalf, that he was dead and was going to remain that way... hmm ok. Fair enough. I gues now I can grieve.
2. I think the unopenable locket in the Black house is a Horcrux and I think Kreachure saved it from being thrown away. I must admit though I heard someone else mention this one, so it is not entirely my own so I am merely agreeing with them.
3. I think the Sorting Hat is a Horcrux. Now this one I came up with on my own and do not know if anyone else has thought about it before. My reasoning? JKR... er I mean, Dumbledore said that Voldemort would seek out something from each Founder and that he didnt think Voldemort got something of Gryffindor's because the only thing of Gryffindor's, he knew of, was the sword from Chamber of Secrets AND that it was safe. HOWEVER. It is a known fact; the hat sung it itself in iforgetwhichbook; that the hat once belonged to Gryffindor. This would have been a widely known fact in Tom Riddles day as it is now. So why not? Would explain why it attempted to ENTICE Harry to the dark side. But who know's right? I just think this one has been subtly dangled in front of our faces like so many of JKR's beautifully crafted twists... ((I am officially retracting this theory as I have been informed JKR has stated the Sorting Hat is not a Horcrux. Admit it though, it was a well-thought-out theory))
4. I think Percy or Mr Weasley, or maybe even Mrs Weasley might die. It would be devastating. Perfect.
5. I think Sirius Black is not dead. And that something will happen with him, maybe with those little communication mirrors.
6. I think Grindlewald has some unfinished business. Or maybe Dumbledore is Grindlewald and the real Dumbledore died in 1945... who knows?
7. I believe Harry will live. THOUGH if he does die, both he and Voldemort will go down together. Hey you know I'm right on this one.
8. The Weasley's are the heirs to Gryffindor. I think this was hinted in the movie when Ron was roaring like a lion. It'd make sense, the red hair and all. Maybe this will be the answer to their wealth problem too... I dunno maybe.
9. I think Petunia might be a Squib... or Lily and Petunia's parents werent both muggles, and this is why Lily was still called a mudblood... i dunno...
10. For some reason or another Harry, Ron and Hermione WILL return to Hogwarts in book seven. They will merely make a game of sneaking out. Maybe not a game, but they will sneak out.

These are my predictions anyway. We'll see what happens eventually.

'Always say exactly what you mean, never almost what you dont. There are enough mysteries in this world without you adding to them,' - Lord Elwyn Emerindyl

Last edited by Emerindyl; September 23rd, 2006 at 12:42 pm. Reason: Theory Retraction
Old September 23rd, 2006, 11:59 am
Third Year

I guess some of mine would be:

1.Snape loved Lily, although she only liked him as a good friend. Explains a lot.

2. Snape mostly works for his own best interests; BUT was more loyal to Dumbledore than Voldemort. Snape is not nice, not quite good, but IS on the right side.

3. Dumbledore and Snape had a very vague and rudimentary plan as to what happened on the tower. It was their worst case scenario that happened.

4. The Weasley Wedding will come under attack.

5. Harry, Ron, and Hermione will survive.

6. Ginny will contrive a way to try and get in on the horcrux adventure. Ginny and Harry will get back together.

7. Ron and Hermione will share a first kiss/start datin offcially

8. Peter Pettigrew will sacrifice himself; but not wuite in the way we think. Hey may be forced to do so, by being stuck between a rock and a hard place.

9. Some kind of communication will take place with Sirius

10. Tonks is not quite what she seems

11. One of the Weasley twins will die. (how awful!)

12. Snape will die trying to help or protect Harry/the Trio

13. Grawp will come into play at a crucial mometn and help the Trio; (Possibly Norbert as well?)

14. Harry will come very close to death if not traverse the Veil itself, but he will not die. His scar will disappear though.

15. Luna will die (possibly side by side in a battle with Neville? She and he will fight Bella?)

16. Draco and Narcissa will ask the Order for help.

17. Percy will be a traitor and possibly die

18. Aberforth Dumbledore will give some piece of crucial information; so will Slughorn.

19. The Trio will visit Hogwarts---possibly to find a Horcrux. (Remember all the stuff in the RoR when Harry hid his Potions book?)

Epilogue: (IF they survive)

Harry will become a family man and have lots of kiddies with Ginny Weasley. Think about it---that is what he has always wanted; what he envies the Weasleys' for. He wants a family. He may work as an Auror.

Ron will play professional Quidditch for the Chudley Cannons. He and Hermione will eventually marry.

Hermione will be either one of two things: A-She works in the MoM for the rights of other beings in the Wizarding World, and eventually rises in the ranks and is the next Amelia Bones. Or, B-She comes back to Hogwarts to teach and eventually becomes Headmistress.

Neville will be the Herbology Prof. at Hogwarts.

Luna will work in the DoM, studying the Veil

Hagrid is given his wand back. He remains head of Gryffindor and teaches Care of Magical Creatures.

That's my two cents, anyway

"Even the very wise cannot see all ends"

Old September 24th, 2006, 7:43 am
Fifth Year

Re: ARE YOU A SEER? Post your list of theories, then check to see if you were right v

Note: these are not in chronological order

1. The Dursleys will have to move to #12 Grimmauld Place after a failed Death Eater attack. Mrs. Figg will alert the Order and thwart the attack, and Petunia will send a message to Harry.

2. There will be another attack, this one on Bill's wedding. Percy will die defending his family, thus redeeming himself, but Mrs Weasley and perhaps one or both of the twins will die as well.

3. Aberforth will help Harry, although his help will be ambiguous in the same way Snape's was. He will act as the "mysterious" Order member, even more eccentric than Albus. (I have a feeling Aberforth will be a gift of a character).

4. Snape and Draco will be captured by the Order, but Dumbledore's portrait (a spare one in Grimmauld Place) will explain everything. Dumbledore had his death planned and sacrificed himself to save Snape and Draco.

5. Through Snape, Voldemort finds out about Draco's hesitance to kill Dumbledore. (This will be a matter agreed on by the Order; they conclude Draco is not a good enough Occlumens to lie to Voldemort and keep Draco at Grimmauld Place.) Voldemort will subsequently kill Narcissa, who refused to disavow her allegience to Voldemort and join Draco; this leads to her being brutally murdered by Voldemort himself at the Malfoy manor.

6. Lupin will kill Greyback, but die in the aftermath of the fight (I hate to say it, but Remus is another tragic hero, you saw what happened to Sirius, it happens to all tragic heroes..)

7. Aberforth will give Harry the locket after realizing it's a Horcrux (he bought it from Mundungus in book 6).

8. Somehow, somebody will figure out RAB is Regulus A. Black.

9. Voldemort will steal the Hufflepuff trophy from the Smith family shortly after murdering them all, his Horcrux inadvertantly fell into their hands after his first downfall.)

10. Somehow, Harry will contact Wormtail to ask for directions to Godric's Hollow (this is why Dumbledore thought saving Wormtail was a wise move) and Wormtail, knowing he will die from the life debt unfulfilled if he sets up a trap or refuses to tell him, tells him.

11. Dumbledore trusted Snape because Snape left the Death Eaters permanently after Lily was killed. Snape did not know the prophecy also applied to Lily's son, and that is why he felt genuine remorse, knowing he was responsible for the death of the girl who had been his only real friend as a teenager.

12. (I'm not sure about this one) Harry will use Parseltongue to lure Nagini to him, then kill her with the sword of Gryffindor, thus releasing the bit of soul inside her.

13. Wormtail will repay Harry's life debt in some way, but this will be in vain, as Wormtail will be murdered by Voldemort almost immediately after.

14. Neville's grandmother will be killed because she knows too much. Later, when Voldemort is about to kill Neville, Harry will save him with Priori Incantanem. Voldemort will order Bella to kill Neville while he deals with Harry, and the sight of Neville's grandmother's spirit form will enable Neville to bring off an AK and kill Bella.

15. The final battle - Voldemort will duel Harry using Rowena Ravenclaw's wand (his final Horcrux) in the Ministry but Harry will open the love room in the Department of Mysteries. Voldemort will die and the force will suck the soul out of the wand, but the force will push Harry beyond the veil where he will be reunited with his parents, Sirius, and Dumbledore.

16. Harry will inherit Fawkes the phoenix and the Pensieve.

17. Hagrid will jump in the way of an AK.

18. Snape will be killed by Voldemort sometime near the climax or otherwise late in the book.

19. Bill will kill Antonin Dolohov - this just popped into my head, it makes sense too

Last edited by SKasparRollins; September 25th, 2006 at 11:56 pm.
Old September 24th, 2006, 10:15 am
First Year

1. harry is going to destroy the last horcoux, but he will have a battle with voldemort (as always)
2. draco is going to help harry and he won't die in the end
3.harry will broke up with ginny
3.a new character will be added and her/her will have a conection to voldemort horcoux
4.ron will get married with hermione in the end, tonks and lupin too.
5.neville or harry won't die (nobody dies in my prediction except for voldie and his followers)
6.draco will be best mates with harry
7.ginny will go out with oliver wood and luna will go out with harry
8.harry will be the next minister of magic and live in gordric hollows and married
9.the last horcoux will be a pendant that the new character wears and i hope the character is a girl

i hope the book get published soon!

Old September 24th, 2006, 10:57 pm
First Year

Re: ARE YOU A SEER? Post your list of theories, then check to see if you were right v

They come in groups.

1. RAB = Regulus Black.
2. Regulus Black is truly dead.
3. Regulus betrayed Voldemort because he was ordered to kill Sirius.
4. the locket in Grimmauld Place is The Locket.

5. Dumbledore is dead. (Well, this is confirmed, but w/e.)
6. Snape is good.
7. Snape killed Dumbledore on Dumbledore's orders.

8. The Dursley's house will be attacked the instant Harry turns 17.
9. At least one Dursley (my guess is Vernon, the stock character) will die.
10. The Dursleys will then be thrust into *** wizarding world.
11. Aunt Petunia will reveal something important to Harry. (This may come before or after, or possibly during, the attack.)

12. Snape was at Godric's Hollow and informed Dumbledore immediately afterward.
13. Snape loved Lily. His love was unrequitted.

That's it for now. I may add more later.

Old September 24th, 2006, 11:22 pm
Sixth Year

Ok, here is my theory. You simply CAN NOT live without love. Love is almost like a nutrient that your body needs, and without it, you WILL die one day, even with Horcruxes, the philosophers stone, unicorn blood, or any other measure you might take!

The wizards that live the longest are also loved by someone.

There are some evil wizards who might have lived a very long time, but at least they may have had family who loved them, or had been loved by someone. But Voldemort wasn't loved by anyone.

So anyway, Voldemort is starving for LOVE.

Harry will convince Voldemort of this somehow. He might have to die before Voldemort will believe it. But anyway, Voldemort will notice he doesn't feel very well, he is aging, and he is feeling weaker. In an attempt to strenghten himself, he can join his souls together, because if they are apart he will die faster.

So anyway, my theory is that Harry isn't going to really be spending all of book seven trying to find Horcruxes. He just have to convince Voldemort that he is already dying. Then Voldemort will join his souls together. And well, Harry doesn't have to kill Voldemort, I think in the end Voldemort dooms himself because he rejects love, which is the only think that could have saved him. So in the end he dies at a much younger age than he would have if he had ever been loved. And he dies alone and sad, and maybe even wishes he had been loved by someone.

But anyway, the point is, you can make someone hate you with very little effort, but you can't make one person in the world love you. You have to earn that, and Voldemort probably wouldn't even be able to figure out how to do that. Even if he did try to find love some place, I think Harry would have to forgive him before anyone else could. And I just don't see anyone able to truely love him.

Join the ASA today and help prevent spoilers!
Or face the wrath of the four-legged duckling of dooooom!

Severus Snape= Pauses Nerves
Deathly Hallows= The old hallways
Old September 25th, 2006, 5:30 pm
Second Year

Hopefully I'm not repeating myself too much.

Hagrid wil save Harry from death. Hagrid's giant skin will save him and he won't die.

Harry has to go to Grimmauld Place, even though he doesn't want to. Petunia knows a lot more about magic than she lets on - though she isn't a witch or even a squib

The Weasley wedding at the Burrow will be attacked by Death Eaters who will take Ginny. The rest flee to Grimmauld Place.

kreacher is the secret to finding out where the locket is - that leads on to finding Mundungus which leads on to Abe Dumbledore who tells Harry that the locket is the locket is now in Borgin and Burkes. Tonks will be used to get it because of her Metamorphmagi abilities.

Bill will give a little bit of information to the Trio on Horcruxes. This will lead them to Diagon All.

All the Trio need to know about Horcruxes will be found in a book in Flourish and Blotts.
They will need to go to the Ministry however to get permission to get the book.

The last unknown Horcrux is the wand in Ollivander's shop window

The cup will be found at Hogwarts

Hogwarts will be closed until Harry can defeat the Dark Lord.

Abe D is Albus's Half-Blood brother. Albus's parents were full-blood and his mother was a descendant of Merlin. When Albus was an barely an adult his father died and his mother married again this time to a Muggle. Albus mother was quite old when she had Aberforth. Aberforth is a Squib.

Avada Keadvra and Horcruxes were always used together though they were not always considered evil - they originated in Eygpt. (thanks Lady Lupin)

Albus Dumbledore and the Black Brothers are undeniably and irreversibly dead!

Harry will somehow strip Voldemort of his powers. His Horcruxes will be destroyed and Voldemort will end up in a Muggle asylum where he will remain forever (or at least until he dies) trapped with a Dementor for company.

Old September 26th, 2006, 11:58 pm
Fifth Year

Sorry to squash your theory squibpott, but Aberforth is NOT a squib...Albus mentioned he recieved threatening letters after inappropriate charms on a goat.

Old September 27th, 2006, 8:11 pm
Sixth Year

Edit: (July 8th, 07) Okay, let's clean this up before DH...

1. Peter Pettigrew is the Heir of Gryffindor. Blood doesn't define a person (as Jo has been trying to tell us), but it could certainly get them put in Gryffindor in spite of their personality. I'm sure Voldemort would see the fun in having Gryffindor's Heir as a lackey to the Big Bad Heir of Slytherin, too.

2. Luna will die.

3. Harry will go beyond the Veil.

4. Hermione may be bitten by Greyback.

5. Ron will open the Locked Door (He's the Heart; his reaction to the locked door was the one Jo gave us, and he didn't even get a chance at opening it, even when Harry and Hermione did. Why? Because he wasn't ready in OotP, maybe?)

6. Ollivander and Luna - there's some connection there. I'm leaning towards Ollivander and Luna's mother both having been in contact with the Ravenclaw relic (her wand).

7. Screw Potter, Longbottom lurves Loony. Quibbler pride! *salutes*

8. Ron and Hermione will get together. I'm also working on this groundbreaking theory about the sky being blue that you may find interesting

9. Ginny will reform the DA.

10. Voldemort just needs a hug, yo D:

Move on, move on
No there's nothing changing

Last edited by Spritey; July 8th, 2007 at 6:34 pm.
Old September 27th, 2006, 8:41 pm
Fifth Year

I'm not very good at this!

harry is not a horcux
snape is on nobody's side but his own
dumbledore and sirus are dead
harry will return to hogwarts but not as a student.
hermione and ron will live happily ever after
unfortunately i think hargid is going to kick the bucket.

and i don't know how or why but neville is the key to the whole plot (asides harry!)

Last edited by beth83; May 26th, 2007 at 7:50 am.
Old September 27th, 2006, 9:11 pm
Fifth Year

I rememeber doing this for HBP! Now for book 7!

1. Snape is on the good side
2. Snape loved Lily
3. Draco gets killed
4. Lucius gets killed
5. A Weasley may die, haven't decided
6. Harry nor his scar are horcruxes
7. Harry will have to go back to Hogwarts, not for school but to research something
8. Snape will help Harry, directly or indirectly

70% obsessed with HP How obsessed are you?
Old September 27th, 2006, 9:14 pm
First Year

Just that.

1) Sectusempra is a spell involved in horcrux-making. I bet it is needed to split the thorn portion of the soul apart before encasing it. That is the reason why Snape was so intrigued by Harry's knowledge of that spell and why he wasn't denounced for using it to school authorities.
2) Annotations about potions in the old potions book are Snape's, but the recipies are Lilly's. She was an intuitive and Snape noted all innovations she did. So, part of his ressentment is due to the conscience of his inferiority (he wasn't that brilliant).

Snape, to me, seem to represent the meaning of Saturn in astrology: hardship, toil, discipline, ambition but no inspiration. Saturn learn through method and effort, but has no insights. This quality is attached to Jupiter (luck, insight, genius, etc).

Last edited by Pallas_br; September 27th, 2006 at 9:30 pm.

Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Forum Archives > Harry Potter Archives > Divination Studies