Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Forum Archives > Post DH References

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part Two [NO SPOILERS]

Old July 9th, 2011, 8:52 pm
Fourth Year

Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part Two [NO SPOILERS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBinns View Post
You're not alone!

I completely caved for part one, but aside from the ABC Family trailer from months ago,I have remained thoroughly unspoiled for this one.
!!!!!!!!!!

I was starting to get worried! Glad I am not alone!

I am finding that the wait is better not being spoiled. I think it's going to more emotional to us because we don't know what to expect!

I caved a bit during Part 1 aswell I read the "Part 2" section of the book the other day. It is going to be nuts. I hope Dan is able to pull off the emotional scenes near the end! 6 more days!

"In my life I have seen things that are unimaginably
horrific. I know now...you will see worse."
Sponsored Links
Old July 9th, 2011, 9:09 pm
Zonko's Employee

For all of you honorable fans who have resisted the temptation of spoilers and boldly and bravely kept yourselves spoiler free for the final HP movie ever, I commend you and celebrate your sense of discipline and restraint with a new and last set of questions! This is it, guys, the end is truly here now, there's no turning back but this is a time of reflection and thought, a time to look back as we move one more time into the end, forever.

MasterOfDeath's Silly Questions, YOUR Amazing Answers; Series 3/Final, DH2; question list 3-NON-SPOILER EDITION

The End Awaits Around the Corner...

15. What videos have you allowed yourself to watch (if any)?

16. Did you or will you go to any of the premieres of the film?

17. Did you book your tickets for the midnight showings? 2D, 3D or IMAX 3D?

18. Which scene are you most looking forward to now?

19. Do you think you will cry in this film, if so, which scene do you think will move you to tears?

20. Will you purchase the soundtrack when it comes out (a day before the film) or do you not want to be spoiled about the soundtrack either?

21. What does the very end of HP mean to you, as a fan?

Hufflepuff through and through! On COS and Pottermore!
Fair, Just, Loyal and unafraid of Toil

Old July 9th, 2011, 9:32 pm
Third Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozenone View Post
So am I the only spoiler free fan left?
Nope!

I'm so adamant about remaining spoiler-free that I even mute the TV when the trailer comes on! I saw like the first two seconds of it and thought it already showed wayyyy too much!

During the livestream of the London premiere they started to show clips and I had to mute the sound and turn away. My family laughs at me, but I don't want I want to everything to be a surprise with this movie!

I'm even avoiding watching all the cast interviews this week (The Today Show, Regis and Kelly, etc) because I know from the past that they always show a clip. I'll definitely watch them after I see the movie though.

The only thing I let myself see are the posters, which I don't really count as spoilers since they're all posed.

Quote:
NONE! I'm quite surprised, actually. I caved the night before DH1, but I'm determined not to "ruin" the surprise of the movie.

Quote:
I will not be attending, but I did watch the livestream of the London premiere, as I stated above. Does anyone know if they're going to do the same for the NY premiere?

Quote:
Unfortunately I won't be going to the midnight showing, but I bought my tickets for opening night. I would have loved to see it in 3D, but the friend I'm going with gets bad headaches from 3D. I'll probably go again just to see it in 3D

Quote:
Still, Harry's walk through the forest because it is my favorite in the book. Also, Gringotts!
Spoiler: show
At the premiere, they started to show Ron in the Chamber; I didn't realize they included this, so I'm pretty excited to see it!

Quote:
19. Do you think you will cry in this film, if so, which scene do you think will move you to tears?
Just reading Harry's walk through the forest and his talk with his parents, Sirius, and Lupin had me BAWLING; I can only imagine what it will be like on screen. Especially with what Dan has brought to the last couple movies, I believe he will do this scene great justice. I'll probably cry when Voldemort kills Harry, even though I know that it's not really the end.

Quote:
20. Will you purchase the soundtrack when it comes out (a day before the film) or do you not want to be spoiled about the soundtrack either?
I've never really been interested in the soundtrack, so probably not. I don't know if I'd want to listen anyway; I can only imagine how emotional some of the songs might be (like, again, Harry's walk through the forest) and that would count as a spoiler to me.

Quote:
I'm going to be quite a wreck at the end of movie, that's for sure. I've literally grown up with Harry, Ron, and Hermione, being 11 when I first discovered the series (a few years after SS (book) was released). I've never had many friends and I always felt that I could escape to the magical world of HP to find friends in Harry, Ron, and Hermione and everyone else. It is a story that has touched my heart and taught me so much; I will be forever grateful for what JK Rowling has given us. I don't really see it as the end because, to quote Queen Rowling, "Whether you come back by page or by screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home."

Hufflepuff Pride
Old July 10th, 2011, 5:09 am
Second Year

Just a few trailers, mostly of Harry and Voldemort, and the Room of Requirement fire scene.

Would have enjoyed that, but discovered the opportunity after it had passed.

No, just a regular show this time.

Molly's scene; 19 years later; Neville as alpha male.

Didn't cry at the last one, and thought I would, but can not imagine the film's credits rolling and feeling unmoved.

Probably not.

The end of an era, but not the end of my interest in the series or the films. They're a great way to escape.

Old July 11th, 2011, 8:42 am
Seventh Year

Quote:
Oh, no, I've been ducking spoilers too. It's a bit of a minefield, as usual, but nothing's been wrecked for me yet.

Old July 12th, 2011, 5:00 am
Fourth Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by IenjoyAcidPops View Post
Oh, no, I've been ducking spoilers too. It's a bit of a minefield, as usual, but nothing's been wrecked for me yet.
I am starting to get a bit sad. It's odd. I haven't gotten my tickets yet and everywhere is selling out! I don't want this to end!

MoD! You are still doing the questions I see! Nice! I remember when you started those

I am sure this one will be good. I just finished a marathon and I am happy with the direction Yates took the series. The action will be cool but it's the quiet moments I am excited about. He is great at those.

It's almost time

Old July 12th, 2011, 6:18 am
First Year

I've done my best to go completely unspoiled even though I run a movie website. While I'm really excited for the movie, I will definitely wait a week or so before seeing the movie. No need to rush now that it's the end, don't you think?

Old July 12th, 2011, 7:42 am
Sixth Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph4nt0m View Post
I've done my best to go completely unspoiled even though I run a movie website. While I'm really excited for the movie, I will definitely wait a week or so before seeing the movie. No need to rush now that it's the end, don't you think?

Funny that. Last movie I wanted to see it so badly. So I did. th en I was disapointed that I had nothing more to look forward too. i know I won't go to the first weekend but I don't know how much longer I will last after that.

Old July 13th, 2011, 1:07 am
Third Year

Quote:
I'm not quite unspoiled, but I'm making an effort. I saw one scene on the ABC Family weekend before I realized quite what it was, and rewatched that one when it came on, but I managed to avoid the other. I've seen some ads and movie trailers, which I think do show too much but I suppose they have to show something! I've also skipped over seeing clips when the cast appear on talk shows.

Quote:
Nah, too far in the boonies...

Quote:
My Hufflepuff daughter did--logistics only allow one of us to go, so she and her friends are going to the local showing--3D I think. I hope to make up for it by going to it in IMAX 3D on the weekend with a friend.

Quote:
Probably the Fiendfyre scene?

Quote:
When Harry uses the ring, I'm sure...

Quote:
I'm not a big soundtrack buyer, but if I were, I'd probably wait until after the show.

Quote:
It means I've seen some the arc of something very special, which I hope doesn't really end--I hope Pottermore will keep it going for now and that down the line it will live on in other ways.

Old July 13th, 2011, 5:50 am
Sixth Year

Anyone NOT going to the first night/day showing? When will you go? I really want to go, but I don't want to be in the mob of Potterites. I have no problem with them, I'm just not one of them. If I was, I'd probably have fun, but really I just want to go by myself the first time. A crowd is ok, but not the manic, happy party crowd. So, when will you go?

I needed to move over to this thead, because the spoilers thread is nothing but spoilers at this point. It wasn't always, but now it's just full tilt with no spoiler warnings before posts. I don't want to read them.

Old July 13th, 2011, 5:58 am
Registered Animagus

If you go during the day i bet the theater will be empty.

Old July 13th, 2011, 6:40 am
Sixth Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by decarus View Post
If you go during the day i bet the theater will be empty.
On the first weekend? I don't think so. I plan to catch a first morning viewing Monday morning if I can, but I will buy my ticket in advance also, to avoid the lines. And there will be lines at 10.00 AM for the first few weeks.. I doubt the theaters will be empty for a couple of months, day or night.

Old July 13th, 2011, 8:00 am
Second Year

None. I haven't been actively avoiding them, but I've been watching most of my TV online in the past month so I haven't even seen trailers. Though as I think I mentioned before, I don't consider trailers available to everyone as a spoiler, just those things that the general public wouldn't know.

Nope. Not interested in standing in a huge crowd of people to maybe get a glance at a celebrity.

No. I went to the shuttle launch, and since I didn't know whether or not it would be delayed, I didn't know what state I would be in for the midnight showing and didn't buy a ticket. I'll go the first weekend, though.

Ah, so many. The forest walk, Neville killing the snake, and the Prince's Tale I think top out my favorites.

Probably Fred dying, and maybe the Forest or when everyone sees Harry's body.

No. I generally don't buy soundtracks, and I will definitely want to hear it before I buy it.

I'm not sure. Part of me doesn't want to see it, because then the new stuff will all be over, but I also feel like that's just delaying the inevitable. (I felt that way about the last book, too.) Mostly it will just mean that the anticipation of new stories is over, but it will move into a position of comfortable familiarity that is good, too.

Old July 13th, 2011, 5:06 pm
Sixth Year

I was thinking about this...I watched some before I stopped. Some I sought to see, some ended up playing on the junket interviews. Overall I realize now I've seen the Olivander and Griphook scene. Scenes from Gringotts, the vault and the lake. Scenes from Hogsmeade, the RoR, some of the courtyard and in the forest. Too much!!

Old July 13th, 2011, 5:47 pm
Snidget of Champions

Quote:
I think there are several tiers of “spoiler-free” at this point! By and large, I think many fans have avoided spoilers (though they may not be as visible on these forums). But by attending the NYC red carpet premiere, the majority of fans I met there (i.e. those who slept overnight in the park across the street!) had avoided spoilers. I think those fans can be viewed as “devoted,” so I do believe that a great number of devoted fans simply do not want to be spoiled to the extent to which WB has released information. The main reason, from what I learned, is that they want to see the film for the first time without knowing how it has been adapted, which scenes have been included/cut, which characters are emphasized/overshadowed, etc. And those are my exact sentiments.

However, does “spoiler-free” refer to knowing absolutely nothing about the final film, can it refer to avoiding news articles and leaks about movie scenes, does watching the trailers and viewing the posters count as spoilers, etc.? Personally, I think that “spoiler-free” can include those who have avoided spoilers to the best of their abilities, but may have seen the trailers, posters, and other widely broadcast aspects of the film. Those are, as I see them, teasers and exciters more than spoilers, and I still count myself as more or less unspoiled.

I must say that I have been unimpressed by the fan sites for emphasizing spoilers as much as they have for Part 2. On most of the fan sites I read (MuggleNet, chiefly, but also Leaky, HPANA, and Snitch Seeker), headlines have blared spoilers without giving any warning. Icons and pictures that accompany the story summaries/headlines have also given away parts of the film that I would rather have been ignorant of. Part of it, I think, is the sheer amount of information that WB has released for Part 2. As many have said, we could probably piece together the majority of the film by simply combining the exclusive videos that have been released. Personally, I greatly dislike that approach, especially for the final film. I find that it is very hard to get excited about a film if I already know everything about it beforehand. Only 2 more days, and then I will be able to peruse the old articles and see what I missed!

A Place to Gather Post-Closing: Please check out the unofficial CoS Students LiveJournal page to keep in touch with CoS members after the forums close: http://cos-students.livejournal.com
WalnutFirebolt138
Old July 13th, 2011, 7:50 pm
Fourth Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSleepyHead View Post
Personally, I think that “spoiler-free” can include those who have avoided spoilers to the best of their abilities, but may have seen the trailers, posters, and other widely broadcast aspects of the film. Those are, as I see them, teasers and exciters more than spoilers, and I still count myself as more or less unspoiled.

I must say that I have been unimpressed by the fan sites for emphasizing spoilers as much as they have for Part 2. On most of the fan sites I read (MuggleNet, chiefly, but also Leaky, HPANA, and Snitch Seeker), headlines have blared spoilers without giving any warning. Icons and pictures that accompany the story summaries/headlines have also given away parts of the film that I would rather have been ignorant of. Part of it, I think, is the sheer amount of information that WB has released for Part 2. As many have said, we could probably piece together the majority of the film by simply combining the exclusive videos that have been released. Personally, I greatly dislike that approach, especially for the final film. I find that it is very hard to get excited about a film if I already know everything about it beforehand. Only 2 more days, and then I will be able to peruse the old articles and see what I missed!
I agree with this!

I have seen the trailers and one tv spot. I did find out some things I didn't want to know because the fansites would just post them but I realize there is still ALOT I still don't know.

I will be with you going through old posts after I see the movie and see what I would've been spoiled on. I just bought my ticket! I am excited and sad about it. This is the most I have been spoiler free for movie in yeeaaarrrsss!

2 more days and then we can join everyone else in the other threads

Last edited by Phrozenone; July 13th, 2011 at 7:53 pm.
Old July 13th, 2011, 9:07 pm
Snidget of Champions

I have watched the trailers that have been released, but nothing more. I have noticed the subjects of some of the videos that have been made public, but that is simply due to unguarded headlines. As I have said before, I see no reason in watching videos that have come directly from the film. I want to be surprised and intrigued when I see the videos the first time, and I want to see them in context and as a whole, not in segments that simply - for me - would ruin that part of the movie.

Yes, I attended the red carpet premiere in New York. Of course, I was not fortunate enough to win a contest or be presented a wristband that would permit me to watch the special screening of the film that night.

At the premiere, I found that the overwhelming sentiment among the Harry Potter fans was that they did not want to be spoiled. They did not want to know what scenes were in the videos, which scenes were cut, etc. The premiere was a time to socialize with other Harry Potter fanatics, see some of the actors, and experience the final United States Harry Potter premiere.

I have not yet purchased tickets for the midnight showing. The local theatre is presenting Part 1 at 9:30 pm and then showing Part 2 at midnight. However, the tickets are not available for pre-sale, so that means that I will have to wait in line (probably beginning around 7:00 pm) in order to secure tickets for the midnight showing. Otherwise, I will have to drive about an hour to get to the nearest theatre, and who knows if tickets are still available? So I am crossing my fingers that my risky decision to wait in line pays off!

I am most eagerly anticipating the Gringotts scene, for many reasons. Most prominently, I have seen the dragon in posters/trailers, and I am enthralled. I cannot explain my fanaticism over this dragon, but I feele thrills of excitement whenever I see it. But I am also interested in seeing Hermione's transformation into Bellatrix, how they deal with Ron's transfiguration, and seeing Gringotts again. It has been six films since we have seen Gringotts, and I think it is by far one of the most beautiful sets in the series. I cannot wait to see the marble hall, the goblins, and Harry attempting to do the unthinkable: break into Gringotts.

Of course, I am looking forward to just about every scene. As I am ignorant about what is and is not cut, I am hoping that too many scenes have not been created by the filmmakers (e.g. the Harry/Hermione dance in Part 1). I think the book has enough scenes to pace the film. Begin with Shell Cottage and the interrogations of Griphook and Ollivander, then Gringotts break-in, then the Final Hiding Place, then a spurt of intensity with the Hogsmeade Caterwauling Charm, then Aberforth's tale, then the journey into the Room of Requirement and Ravenclaw House, the Sacking of Severus Snape, the questioning of the Gray Lady, the final battle, the Shrieking Shack, the final duel, and the Epilogue (with, of course, other scenes mixed within those). I think it is a perfect combination of ups and downs, fast and slow, and I hope the filmmakers balance it as well as it is balanced in the book.

I am looking forward to the final battle being presented on screen, with more emphasis on all the characters - even outside Harry's perspective - in order to truly understand the scope of the battle.

Undoubtedly. Upon my most recent re-read of DH, I realized I was much more sensitive at all parts given the proximity to the end of the films. Thus, I think only minimal encouragement will bring me close to - if not enveloped by - tears. Most prominent will probably be Aberforth's tale (if done properly), Fred's death, Lupin and Tonks's deaths, Colin's death (though this is doubtful, given that Colin has disappeared from the film since CoS. If his death is replaced by Nigel's, I will probably not be sad, given that I find Nigel a completely foreign and irritating character replacement), the Prince's Tale (assuming it is done artfully), and the Forest Again. If only one of those scenes can be done properly (artistically, canonically, and emotionally), I would choose the Forest Again. To me, that is the penultimate scene in DH, and I hope it is not contorted.

I noticed some of the titles of the songs when they were first made public, and I realize that I do not want to be spoiled even by those names (and the chronology that they may be in). I do not even have the Part 1 soundtrack yet, so I will likely wait to buy the soundtrack until after the film.

I think it would be quite odd to listen to the soundtrack before I have seen the film. I believe that I know the story well enough that, with the aid of the song titles, I would be able to understand the context of the song. And I would consider that an immense spoiler.

It means the end of over 10 years of fanaticism, enjoyment, sadness, socialization, and discussion. It closes a chapter of my life that I will never be able to retrieve but that I will always cherish. I will never again be able to go to a Harry Potter film midnight release or premiere. This realization continues to hit me hard whenever I think about it, and I have to compartmentalize it in order to maintain my sanity. I am aggrieved by the end of the film franchise, but I try to convince myself that it is not the very end of HP. After all the discussion I have had on these forums, the fans that I met at the NYC premiere, and the promise of new information from JKR, I know that it is not the end of the Harry Potter fandom. But it is a milestone that will revolutionize the fandom and completely alter my Harry Potter experience. As Entertainment Weekly so succinctly put it: Thank you, Harry.

A Place to Gather Post-Closing: Please check out the unofficial CoS Students LiveJournal page to keep in touch with CoS members after the forums close: http://cos-students.livejournal.com
WalnutFirebolt138
Old July 14th, 2011, 5:24 am
Sixth Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSleepyHead View Post
I think there are several tiers of “spoiler-free” at this point! By and large, I think many fans have avoided spoilers (though they may not be as visible on these forums). But by attending the NYC red carpet premiere, the majority of fans I met there (i.e. those who slept overnight in the park across the street!) had avoided spoilers. I think those fans can be viewed as “devoted,” so I do believe that a great number of devoted fans simply do not want to be spoiled to the extent to which WB has released information. The main reason, from what I learned, is that they want to see the film for the first time without knowing how it has been adapted, which scenes have been included/cut, which characters are emphasized/overshadowed, etc. And those are my exact sentiments.

However, does “spoiler-free” refer to knowing absolutely nothing about the final film, can it refer to avoiding news articles and leaks about movie scenes, does watching the trailers and viewing the posters count as spoilers, etc.? Personally, I think that “spoiler-free” can include those who have avoided spoilers to the best of their abilities, but may have seen the trailers, posters, and other widely broadcast aspects of the film. Those are, as I see them, teasers and exciters more than spoilers, and I still count myself as more or less unspoiled.

True about levels of spoilerage. At first, I needed my 'fix' and I watched quite a bit, but then it just started to pour in in huge amounts and I put the brakes on. I like watching junkets and premieres and they sneak them in there.

I'm just scanning the reviews on Rotten tomatoes. Not stopping to look at details, but it's heartwarming to see such a majority saying such positive things. And succinctly at times too. Not a lot of words, just a thank you for a great movie. THAT makes me excited!

I'm just scanning the reviews on Rotten tomatoes. Not stopping to look at details, but it's heartwarming to see such a majority saying such positive things. And succinctly at times too. Not a lot of words, just a thank you for a great movie. THAT makes me excited!

No, no midnight showings for me. I also expect to see it more than once. The first time, perhaps alone and in 3D. The 2nd time, however my friends or family wants to see it. Probably not for a few days after release.

No, no midnight showings for me. I also expect to see it more than once. The first time, perhaps alone and in 3D. The 2nd time, however my friends or family wants to see it. Probably not for a few days after release.

Old July 14th, 2011, 7:55 am
Assistant to Professor Snape

I'm going to my last HP tomorrow night, and I at least know a bit of how I'll feel... I'm going with my sister, though, who hasn't read one book, but has seen all of the movies. She's staying at my apartment and I just offered her DH1 or a recap of the books, and she just said 'I remember it well enough.' I feel bad for her because she doesn't know everything...... I can't imagine being just a movie-goer right now. I'm hurting right now knowing what I could see, and there are people that are like, 'Ehhh, I'll get it at some point.' Poor them!

Edit: Going to answer the questionnaire now.

1. Do you think there will be a DH2 clip with the Oscars tonight/today and if there is, will you watch it, or will you avoid it because of spoilers? I've managed to avoid everything, but the last trailer.. it took me a week to break down and watch it. My hope is I get to feel everything at once, but I know I cut my chances watching it.

2. How do you want DH2 to open? Should it open with a flashback to Godric's Hollow as some fans are speculating? I want Voldemort at Dumbledore's grave, so I can feel the disgust I felt just last week, and picking up at Shell Cottage, of course. If I can see a true Godric's Hollow moment, I'd love it.

3. Which themes from previous films do you hope Desplat incorporates into his DH2 score? Hedwig's Theme is all I really know, and it makes me cry as is, so if I can take more, sure.

4. How Spoiler-free do you wish to stay? Are you just avoiding information about changes to the story and movie itself or are you avoiding EVERYTHING including trailers, clips and sneak peaks? I watched the last trailer, and I know the changes to someone's death, but I've avoided everything I can. I just want my ending, and my cry, and then I'll come and talk about changes to the story.

5. HP, the series as a whole, has won a lifetime achievement award at the BAFTAs this month. Do you think DH2 has a chance to win any non-technical award at the Oscars next year? As a story, yes. But I don't know enough about film making and the twists and turns to answer.

6. How long do you think the Battle of Hogwarts will be and how long do you want it to be? Should it be inter-cut with other scenes? What do you hope to see in the battle? No timing from me. I want to cry, cry, cry, laugh, cry. I know when I read the story I felt all of the pride, fear, joy, insecurity, but still knew the truth of what Harry and friends were about. I'm hoping for all of the battle scenes I know, but I know they won't all fit. I did see McGonagall cry to Hogwarts that they were under attack, and a response, so that makes me happy.

7. Do you think DH2 will be as epic as it can be? If so, in what way? Will it feel less like a film and more like an experience? My hopes are there, but I have no idea.

8. How have you found staying spoiler-free so far? Has it been easier or more difficult to stay spoiler-free as we move closer and closer? I've tried to check in with my normal HP routine, but it's been infrequent, and I've closed my eyes quickly.

9. Will you particate in the Quest for the Hallows game? No idea what it is, so I'm not sure.

10. Did you watch the ABC Family sneak peak or did you avoid it for spoilers? I watched it when I remembered it, but changed the channel longer than I normally would to avoid spoilers.

11. What do you think of the new teaser poster? Do you like the High Noon/final showdown concept? Will it get non-fans intruiged? I have no idea.

12. What scene do you think will be the most emotional in the film? Harry, walking to his death when he knows everything. It wouldn't mean as much if he only had part of the story.

13. What scene are you most looking forward to in DH2 at this point? Right after The Prince's Tale, if it is how it should be, and Harry knowingly going to Voldemort.

14. How do you think the film will showcase Harry and Voldemort's final showdown? Do you want them to expand on it at all and do you think they will? I've seen the bit in the trailer, so it will be different... but I hope respect is given to everything Harry has gone through til that moment, and it's done well.. I'm not sure yet.

15. What videos have you allowed yourself to watch (if any)? Last two trailers.

16. Did you or will you go to any of the premieres of the film? No.

17. Did you book your tickets for the midnight showings? 2D, 3D or IMAX 3D? 12:50, normal screening.

18. Which scene are you most looking forward to now? Same as above.

19. Do you think you will cry in this film, if so, which scene do you think will move you to tears? I will cry, and I hope many.

20. Will you purchase the soundtrack when it comes out (a day before the film) or do you not want to be spoiled about the soundtrack either? No.

21. What does the very end of HP mean to you, as a fan? The same as it meant at the end of DH. Pride for how most acted, and loving that I could practice the pity needed for some.

Though the darkness had swallowed her whole, her burnished image was still imprinted on his retinas; it obscured his vision, brightening when he lowered his eyelids, disorienting him. Now fear came: Her presence had meant safety.

Thank you to SIP for the beautiful avatar!

Last edited by IchLiebeGeorge; July 14th, 2011 at 8:40 am.
Old July 16th, 2011, 5:41 pm
Third Year

Update--just reserved 3D IMAX tickets for this evening--first time family responsibilities would allow. Going in my Ravenclaw finest... then I'll be able to talk to all of you who've seen it...

Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Forum Archives > Post DH References