Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Forum Archives > Harry Potter Archives > Divination Studies

Will Harry die in Deathly Hallows? v5

Old July 12th, 2007, 5:27 am
First Year

Re: Will Harry die in Deathly Hallows? v5

people...i have an idea going around my head...
what if harry kills of voldemort, yet it is not a happy ending..i mean...jo always say that the fact that magic is present in the wizarding world, it is not perfect at all..what is more, there is corruption in power, aristocracy that want to rule out non pure wizards, so perhaps harry kills of voldemort, but other enemy appears...who knows...

i think that Jo will come out (in fact came out) with some idea that no one could have ever thinked about...i dunno..after the horcruxes in the sixth book i can expect anything from jo...she keeps surprising me..

and people, who can answer me? i have a doubt...
what happens if someone, other than voldemort, manages to AK harry? can he die? what happens with the AK?

Sponsored Links
Old July 12th, 2007, 6:28 am
Sixth Year

I think Harry will die in DH. As much as I don't want him to die, I believe he will defeat Voldemort and then sacrifice himself in love's name (possibly for Ginny). It would be a great loss, but he'd finally be peaceful. Whatever happens, I am sure Harry will be the hero at the end of the day, along with his close friends.

Old July 28th, 2007, 1:33 pm
First Year

I think voldomort harry tonks Ron luipin hagrid cho chang bella draco aunt putuinia are all going to die.

Old July 31st, 2007, 3:45 pm
First Year

I'm not sure about I was hoping he's not going to die in deathly hallows, because he's the one who's going to deal with voldemort, to finish it all and live a pleasent life with the person he loves.

Since it's the last book and everyone may be expecting him to die, since it's the end of it all. so I think he's not going to die.

Old July 31st, 2007, 4:53 pm
Third Year

I don't think JKR can kill Harry because a few weeks from now she's going to be doing a tour and going to elementary schools and talking to them about the book. Picture walking into your little sister's second grade class to talk about "Harry Potter" when all the little kids have just finished reading about how Harry Potter died.....they would probably kill her. She would be thronged on the streets, parents would sue for emotional damages to their children, and she would never be able to leave her house again. I really don't think it's going to happen.

Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Forum Archives > Harry Potter Archives > Divination Studies