Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Harry Potter > Flourish and Blotts > The Library

The Last Horcrux

Closed Thread

Old May 6th, 2007, 5:52 pm
Third Year

Re: HP Book 7 Fanfic

I went to a party last night so I couldn't post. Hope you like this one!!! I'm also taking some information from J.K. Rowling's website about Helga Hufflepuff.

PART 18: HUFFLEPUFF'S GOBLET

Four people in hooded cloaks made their way across the dungeon. The tallest one leaned forward and whispered something to the wall. In seconds, the wall opened and revealed a door. The four walked through and closed the door behind them.

"Wow. Never imagined I'd be in here again," Ron said, pulling his cloak off with the others.

"You've been in here before?" Emma asked, "Aren't you in Gryffindor, though?"

Harry, Ron, and Hermione exchanged glances. "Long story short, we took some Polyjuice Potion in our 2nd year and turned into a couple of Slytherins," Harry said. "Trust me... it was no pretty sight."

Emma laughed. "Let's get a move on. We've got to find that goblet."

They searched everywhere around the common room. Dark shadows were cast from the fire and onto the green walls. They constantly moved, and it gave Harry the creeps. Harry decided to look everywhere except the fire place.

"I'm not finding anything, I'm only getting seriously dirty," Ron said. He was covered in dust from looking under the couch. "Aren't the house elves supposed to clean this place?"

"Yeah..." Harry said.

"Well, they're not doing a very good job," Ron replied. Hermione shot him another evil look.

"I think they're doing a fantastic job, considering how eerie it is in here," Emma said. Hermione actually beamed at her. Harry looked at them both. Girls were very weird sometimes.

Harry had finally decided it was time to check out the fire place. He looked at every brick carefully and tapped them with his wand. Near the bottom, Harry came over one with a lifelike snake etched into it. Oh no... not another Chamber of Secrets... Harry thought. Out loud, he said, "Hey, come over here." Ron, Hermione, and Emma crowded around Harry.

"I hope it's not another entrance to the Chamber of Secrets," Ron said.

"That's exactly what Harry was thinking," Emma said, nodding at Harry. Ron looked at Harry. He shrugged.

Harry was about to say 'open' in Parseltongue, but Hermione stopped him.

"Wait... I have to do something first," she said.

"Dobby?" she called out carefully into the air. There was a loud crack and Emma gave a small scream.

"Dobby, reporting for duty, miss," Dobby said. He looked from Harry, to Ron, and to Hermione. "Harry Potter, sir!" he squealed, "Such an honor to see you again! Dobby has wished to see you last year, but he hasn't! Where was you, Mr. Potter?"

"Sorry Dobby, no time for this. Hermione needs something," Harry said.

"Yes sir," Dobby said, looking at Hermione.

"O.K., Dobby, I need you to go back to the kitchen and get me the book of recipes written by Helga Hufflepuff," Hermione said. Dobby looked puzzled, but nodded and agreed. He snapped his fingers and disappeared.

"Why recipes?" Harry asked.

"Because Tom Riddle made this horcrux in memory to Helga Hufflepuff. There's probably some recipe involved," Hermione answered. She pulled a book out of her pocket. It was the horcrux book. "This will probably help too."

Dobby was back, and he handed the book to Hermione. "Here you go, miss. Come back later for a snack!" He snapped his fingers and was gone.

"All right," Harry said. He looked straight at the snake and imagined it was really moving. "Open up," he said. Instead of English, he heard hisses escape his lips.

"Woah," Emma said. The fireplace started rearranging itself like the bricks to Diagon Alley. They slowly became a large arch. The group stepped through it and into a small, dusty room. In the center, on a table, Harry immediately spotted Hufflepuff's goblet. But there was a note inside of it. It read:

Helga Hufflepuff's goblet is here.
To claim it for yours, to break it's spell,
You must do something first.
Snake venom cakes are always a delicious treat,
Or so Hufflepuff says.
However, the only things who eat them,
Are not human. They are...
Sprite fish.
Make two batches of snake venom cake,
Before an hour has passed.
Feed the fish before the glass becomes thin.
But stranger, be warned,
If you don't, you may die a painful death.

Harry looked around in panic. He held the note out for the other three to read, as they were trying to pull the goblet from the table, which seemed to be stuck. There was an oven under the table, and the top of the table was suddenly covered in ingredients. The archway to the Slytherin common room disappeared. The floor started to shake. The walls in the room disappeared. Behind one of the walls was a large tank of sprite fish. They were small, with razor-sharp teeth and spikes lining their backs. They had a blue glow around them. And at that moment, each and every one of them were staring at the group of four at the table.

"Get moving, people!" Hermione said bravely, "I have the book of recipes. Emma, you're good at cooking, right?" Emma nodded. "Good, you're with Ronald over there, and I'll be with Harry. Let's go!" Hermione made a copy of the recipe with her wand and handed it to Ron. They started working.

"Harry, hand me the flour," Hermione said. Harry looked around. There was no flour. She shook her head impatiently and said, "No, Harry, not flour, I need some thorn flower." Harry spotted the flowers and picked them up.

"You start mixing the snake venom and poisonous cake mix. I'll finish the frosting," Hermione said. Harry nodded obediently. He poured the snake venom into the bowl with the cake mix. It turned toxic green. The sprite fish were eyeing it with delight. Harry pointed at the spoon with his wand and it started mixing by itself. He had taken a few lessons from Mrs. Weasley for the food at Bill and Fleur's wedding.

After half an hour, Hermione said, "Ok, Harry, Emma, give me your cake batters." They handed them to her. There were 10 small cake pans. She used her wand to pour an equal amount into each one. The cake pans then flew themselves into the oven.

"They need to bake for 15 minutes, then we need to add the vanilla frosting," Emma said. Harry and Ron looked at her.

"Vanilla?" Harry said.

"Oh, Helga was notoriously known for loving to bake for anyone, even fish. Sprite fish love vanilla," Hermione explained.

The minutes passed by slowly with little talk. The sprite fish were banging against the side of their tank. The wall was getting thinner. By the time the cakes were done, there was exactly 8 minutes left. They had to hurry.

"Come on, everyone! Ice the cakes!" Ron said. They all grabbed spatulas and started syphoning vanilla icing onto the cakes. After 5 minutes, the cakes were done.

"Hurry! Use your wands to get them over the top of the tank!" Harry yelled over all the noise. The noise level in the room was loud considering the fact that there were now several holes in the tank. The water level was above their shoes, and the sprite fish were hitting the holes, trying to get out. The hole was nearly big enough when, finally, the cakes fell over the tank and into the water with a 'plop!' The holes disappeared and the sprite fish swam up and started fighting over the cakes. The group sighed. The other wall turned back into an archway. Harry sighed. The worst was over.

Ron picked up the goblet. He handed it to Hermione, who did not look him in the eye. She muttered a spell and the goblet turned a bright white, then green. She looked at them, smiling. "It's not a horcrux anymore," she said happily. The four walked to the door with the goblet when a quiet voice behind them said,

"Wait."

The four spun around. None of them had said it. Instead, there was Voldemort. He was looking very different. He was a young man, but his face was snake-like and his handsome features were twisted. He was losing a bit of hair. But his voice was calm.

Harry walked over, ready to fight him. He pointed his wand at him and yelled a spell. The spell went right through him, leaving him quite unruffled.

"Don't worry, you'll probably try to fight me when you see me. But I'm only a holographic memory I stored in this place, so it'll go right through me. It is supposed to talk to the person, or people, who destroy this horcrux. I'm suspecting that you are either: Regalus Black, Albus Dumbledore, or Harry Potter. I doubt anyone else knows about my horcruxes." He paused for a moment. Harry looked at the other three, who came up and stood next to him.

Voldemort continued, "Now you know what it is like to find a horcrux that is an object belonging to a founder of Hogwarts. Remember my style and you will do well. Don't, and you will surely fail. I'm more supportive on the theory that you'll fail, of course." He smiled evilly, "But that's just me. Good luck." He disappeared, laughing. It wasn't a pretty laugh either: it was cold and foreboding.

The group left the room immediately, not wishing to be trapped in there much longer. The archway closed behind them. They pulled their cloaks over their heads and walked towards their sleeping quarters. Harry felt terrible and in dire need of a hot shower. He was covered in vanilla icing. And, to top it off, the laughter wouldn't leave his mind.

NANANANA
NANANANA
BATMAN!
LOOK, HE FLEW OFF! MAYBE HE'S IN MY FEEDBACK THREAD...
EVERYONE, CHECK! AND MAYBE POST WHILE YOU'RE AT IT!

-xx-
hplova

"The eyes are the window to the soul."

James was happier than he had been in a while. He laughed constantly when he was talking to her and he was always drawn into the conversation by her charming smile and her eyes glittering gold, they were unlike anything James had ever seen. ~STOP AND STARE

Stop and Stare by me & MissProngs & Feedback ~ * ~ The Last Horcrux (Completed!) & feedback ~ * ~ Lovestruck & feedback

'Sirius Black is sexy, right?' Of course she was right. The best-looking, most rebellious, most dangerous of the four marauders.

I love Harry Potter and Twilight. It can happen without a war.

Last edited by hplova15165; March 29th, 2008 at 7:56 am.
Sponsored Links
Old May 19th, 2007, 6:31 am
Third Year

Buy You A Drank by T-Pain and Summer Love by J.T. got stuck in my head. As you can see.

PART 19: RAVENCLAW'S SECRET (Chapter 1)

It had been several weeks since the group found Hufflepuff's goblet. Hermione was writing something like crazy, and when Harry asked what it was, she would tell him to go away and let her "speculate"... Harry had to agree with Ron. She could be very vague sometimes.

Ron had tried to talk to Hermione as well, but with her "speculating", he got nothing out of her.

Meanwhile, Emma would sit up in her room listening to muggle music. Harry could hear the odd American rap words blasting around the house:

Baby Girl
What's your name
Let me talk to you
Lemme buy you a drank...

These words would soon be followed by Mrs. Black's yells of how the house was filled with Mudbloodsl, muggle-lovers, and people with bad taste in music. Harry had to agree with the last one; what kind of person listened to songs like that? Harry left to his bedroom to get some quiet thinking time.

So many things spun through his head. Voldemort... Ravenclaw's horcrux... Voldemort... I'm T-Pain, you know me... Voldemort... Hermione & Ron... Voldemort... Emma... Voldemort... Ginny... Voldemort...

Harry's thoughts stopped. He had realized something. Everything about his life had centered around Voldemort. Not him, not his friends, but the darkest wizard known to the magical world. Harry hated not having a normal life. He had always been jealous of Ron and Hermione... they had a choice to live a normal life. But they chose to help him. Their lives would never be normal again. It gave Harry a satisfaction and regret to think of it.

A new song played through Harry's partially opened bedroom door.
I just can't wait to fall in love with you
You just can't wait to fall in love with me
This just can't be summer love

"WOULD YOU TURN THE BLASTED MUSIC OFF!" Hermione yelled through the house. Mrs. Black didn't bother to start yelling. She had probably agreed thuroughly with Hermione.

Hermione barged into Harry's bedroom. She threw a stack of papers onto his bed. "There. Those are the possible places, reasons, and objects that have anything to do with Ravenclaw's horcrux and the clues in Voldemort's last message. The top 2 pages are the best reasons. The last one on the second page is the best out of them all. It took a long time and I'm tired. So I hope you're happy," she finished. Suddenly she burst into tears and sank down onto his bed.

"Hermione..." Harry said weakly. He wasn't really good with girls and emotions yet.

"I'm so sorry Harry," she said, sobbing, "I remember what happened with Cho. I shouldn't be doing this to you." Harry scowled. He still remembered what she told him in his 5th year about his girlfriend: he was a total nitwit and he messed up anything he ever had with her.

"It's just," she continued, "Ron's mad at me, I have to do all this work, I'm leading a terrible life, and that stupid music is giving me a headache!"

"I think Emma's stressed, Hermione," Harry started, "And that's how she deals with it. Music. You should try it sometime." Hermione gave a watery chuckle. She stood up and wiped her eyes.

"Thanks Harry. Even though you did nothing what so ever to help me, thanks." She turned and left the room.

Harry picked up the first two pages and scanned them. The first one looked like rubbish, but Harry came across several valuable pieces of information in the second one.

He looked at the last reason and object.

No... It couldn't be... how can that be the horcrux? he thought rapidly. The information was processing in his head blankly. It couldn't be - could it? Hermione was a genius, after all.

The paper read:

The White Veil - Two veils in all - Ravenclaw has white veil - Veil of life. Her secret - no one knows. Get to black veil - talk to Sirius. For Harry. "Death hides behind it and scares those living." - Password.

PUT THE LIME IN THE COCONUT AND SHAKE IT ALL UP
PUT THE LIME IN THE COCONUT AND SHAKE IT ALL UP
I NEVER REALLY UNDERSTOOD THAT SONG...
BUT ANYWAYS, FEEDBACK IS HERE!!

-xx-
hplova

James was happier than he had been in a while. He laughed constantly when he was talking to her and he was always drawn into the conversation by her charming smile and her eyes glittering gold, they were unlike anything James had ever seen. ~STOP AND STARE

Stop and Stare by me & MissProngs & Feedback ~ * ~ The Last Horcrux (Completed!) & feedback ~ * ~ Lovestruck & feedback

'Sirius Black is sexy, right?' Of course she was right. The best-looking, most rebellious, most dangerous of the four marauders.

Last edited by hplova15165; March 29th, 2008 at 7:57 am.
Old May 23rd, 2007, 4:43 am
Third Year

Best Friends For Never, by Lisa Harris. Thanks for the jokes.

PART 19: RAVENCLAW'S SECRET (Chapter 2)

"What do you mean, there was two veils?"

Ron's first response to the news was shock. He couldn't believe there was two veils. The group of four were gathered around the kitchen table, where Hermione was giving her I-Know-Something-And-You-Don't-So-I'm-Explaining-It speech.

"There can't just be one veil of evil," Hermione explained, "Another veil has to balance it out. This is that veil of good. The White Veil."

"But where are we going to find this mysterious veil?" Harry asked. "The ministry of magic?"

"No, but we need to go there to talk to Sirius," Hermione replied.

Harry's heart jumped to his throat. He whispered, "Sirius is alive?"

"Sirius is neither alive nor dead. He is... stuck in between. But he can't come back, Harry. He can only move on. And we will help him do so," Hermione concluded.

A great sadness and happiness swept over Harry. He couldn't say anything. He just nodded, and fortunately, Hermione understood.

"But how will we talk to Sirius? Jump behind the veil ourselves?" Ron asked.

"I was thinking, at first, we could sacrifice one of our numbers," Hermione said, glancing at Emma. Emma, who had said nothing so far, just glared at her. She smiled and said, "Just kidding, Emma." She turned and directed her voice towards Harry. "Harry, I fixed your two-way mirror. And I have Sirius's."

Harry let the words sink in. Questions and thoughts crammed his mind. His head felt like it was going to explode. Finally, someone asked the question that was burning his mind.

Emma finally spoke. "But how will it work?"

"Simple," Hermione said. "You throw the mirror through the black veil. But during this, Harry also has to yell Sirius's name into the other mirror, or it won't work and someone else could end up with the mirror."

Emma stood up. "We leave tomorrow. First thing in the morning."

Hermione looked at her. "Since when have you been the boss?" she said, annoyed.

"Since I started to really care," she replied. Emma immediately turned and walked out of the kitchen.

Hermione walked to the foot of the stairs while Ron whispered to Harry, "Hermione's too used to being the boss. She looked pretty upset. But I've gotta say... she's cute when she's upset." Harry had no response for this, but Hermione's voice was heard above the their whispers, so there was no need to answer.

"Ron, do you work at a grocery store?" she asked in an indifferent, polite voice.

"Uh, no," Ron answered blankly.

"Then why are you checking me out?" Hermione finished nastily in a very American tone. She stomped up the stairs and into her room. Ron had turned a deeper shade of red than his hair.

"Come on... let's go..." Harry said, fighting to hold back his laughter. It was funny business, but again, on friend's honor, he wasn't to laugh. They both headed up the stairs to sleep on the odd, twisted night.

GRRRR GRRRR GRRRR GRRR
LAAAA LAAAA LAAAA LAAAA
DUUNN DUUNN DUUNN DUUNN
PSSHH PSSHH PSSHH PSSHH
I DUNNO WHAT THAT WAS, BUT FEEDBACK IS HERE!

-xx-
hplova

Last edited by hplova15165; March 29th, 2008 at 8:00 am.
Old May 23rd, 2007, 11:28 pm
Third Year

I'm getting closer and closer to the end of this fanfic... and I don't know what the sequel to be called! I know one thing, though: it's going to be much better than this one. So then... should it be called "Lovestruck" or "He Loves Me... He Loves Me Not..." I need some replies! Tell me!

-xx-
hplova

Last edited by hplova15165; March 29th, 2008 at 8:00 am.
Old May 30th, 2007, 5:52 am
Third Year

PART 19: RAVENCLAW'S SECRET (Chapter 3)

Emma was first one down in the kitchen the next morning. There was coffee and toast on the table. Hermione had packed everything up the night before; there was a bag on the table with the mirrors and the horcrux book. Harry and Ron had come down and immediately begun to eat. Hermione was right after them, and to her displeasure, Emma was playing American music on the WWN again.

"Comeneatermione," Ron said through another mouth full of toast. Hermione rolled her eyes. You think he'd have learned to stop by now she thought to herself.

Emma left the room without saying anything. Hermione immediately took the chance to switch the station from Nelly Furtado to Selena Loverne. Harry groaned. He hated listening to them switch the stations over and over again. It could cause a headache.

Emma reentered the room. She listened to the first couple of verses of the song before turning it off to yell at Hermione.

Mixing it up, mixing it up
This cauldron full to the brim
We'll have some of this and that
Then we'll mix our own cauldron

"-it doesn't even rhyme, why are we listening to this? It's like poetry! At least American music is good and has a beat!" Emma yelled.

"Well, I'm sorry, but as I've been to his house one too many times, I've listened to witch music so much I like it!" Hermione yelled back. She had said his while nodding at Ron disgustedly. Emma had noticed.

"You should just make up with him!" Emma started, "Please! It's driving me crazy that you're all mad at me! I'm hating every day here! Even though I've only been of little use to you, I'm trying to do more now! Stop fighting with me!"

Hermione was shocked for a moment, but she regained her conscious. "Fine. Fine. I'll talk to Ron, but only to see what he has to say." She stood up and pulled the bewildered Ron out of the room.

Emma sat down trembling. Harry knew that even though he wasn't good with girls, he had to comfort Emma a little.

"Emma, that's not true. You've been a help to us. And we don't all hate you, just Hermione. And that's only because she can hold a grudge," Harry said really quickly. Emma knew he meant well and she smiled.

"Thanks Harry. I'm going to freshen up a little before we leave."

"Wait, I'll go with you. I need to get ready too," Harry said. They both went up the stairs to their rooms. Emma stopped at the top of the stairs and walked into her room. Harry walked down the hall and into the room he and Ron were sharing. He opened the door and froze.

Hermione and Ron were kissing passionately in front of the door. They seemed so mesmerized with each other that they didn't realize Harry was there until after a few moments. Hermione was brought back to her senses all of a sudden and first noticed Harry. She started blushing. Ron turned and saw him and blushed even darker.

"Um... I'll just... go... yeah..." Harry murmured. He turned and walked away, leaving Ron and Hermione blushing harder than ever.

Great. Hermione and Ron are fixed, but what about me and Ginny? Harry thought.

Emma was waiting for him downstairs. "Harry, I'd really like it if you fixed things up with Ginny too. Tell her that I didn't mean anything, all right?" She smiled and pointed to the portkey sitting on the table. Harry grinned back at her and picked it up.

Harry's surroundings disappeared and he was in Ginny's room. He looked around. She wasn't there. But on her mirror there was a note.

To the person who's reading this,

I'm not here right now, so I suggest you give up trying to say whatever you were going to say. I have an odd feeling I know who's reading this, but I won't say.
I'm not going to be back for a while, and I probably won't be coming back at all. Don't come for me. You'll be seeing me soon I expect.

Love,
Gean.

PS - Harold, tell my good for nothing brother I love him. And tell Hermy I'll miss her.

Harry looked up from the note with concern. It sounded as though she was writing her last will. The moment they came back from destroying this horcrux, Harry was searching for her. But what was all this "you'll be seeing me soon"? Harry didn't think he was seeing her anytime soon. He was officially worried now. He grabbed the portkey and appeared in the hall of Grimmauld Place. Harry set down the portkey, pulled up the hood on his cloak, and walked outside.

The group was waiting outside wearing the same cloaks they wore to Hogwarts. They nodded to each other and with a small "pop" they disappeared from the street.

LIMITLESS UNDYING LOVE
WHICH SHINES AROUND ME LIKE A MILLION SUNS
IT CALLS ME ON AND ON ACROSS THE UNIVERSE
JAI GURU DEVA OM
NOTHING'S GONNA CHANGE MY WORLD
~THE BEATLES~
WELL, NOTHING'S GONNA CHANGE MY WORLD EXCEPT FEEDBACK! SO CHANGE IT UP, POST SOME FEEDBACK!

-xx-
hplova

Last edited by hplova15165; March 29th, 2008 at 8:02 am.
Old June 1st, 2007, 6:41 am
Third Year

PART 19: RAVENCLAW'S SECRET (Chapter 4)

Everyone was bustling in and out of the Ministry. "Excuse me... Pardon me... please, move!" Harry ended up saying to a woman. She gave him a look, not knowing who he was under the hooded cloak, and stalked off. The group finally reached the elevator.

"The Department of Mysteries," a cool, female voice said. They exited the elevator and walked down the hall. The door at the end was slightly open.

"Malfoy, is that you?" a voice said. Harry spun around. It was Avery, the Death Eater.

"No," Ron said gruffly.

"Then who are you? And what are you doing here?" Avery asked.

"We're here on business. Now mind your own business," Hermione snapped.

"Now, what would a lovely group such as yourself be doing in the Department of Mysteries?" Avery asked sneakily. "I mean, usually, Unspeakables travel in packs of... let me guess... ONE."

Emma nudged Hermione, and Harry could tell she was worried. "We're here on business, and don't you tell anyone we were here, or you will pay the consequences!" Emma yelled.

"Ha! What can you do?" Avery said. Emma rushed up angrily and pinned him against the wall. She pointed her wand at his forehead.

"Let me see..." Emma said mockingly, "The room with the black veil is behind the door with the star under the knob. You're looking for a man by the name of Draco Malfoy. Oh, and you're a Death Eater, along with this Draco fellow."

Emma pulled her wand back and let go of Avery. He slumped to the ground and stared at her. "How... how did you..." he said weakly.

"Tell anyone we were here, and your secrets are for the world to hear," Emma said. Avery nodded slowly. He scrambled upwards and rushed to the elevator. Emma turned to the group. "How did I do?" she asked. Even though her hood was up, Harry could tell she was grinning.

"Excellent!" Hermione said.

"Yeah, Emma, that was ruddy brilliant!" Ron said.

Harry patted her on the back. "You did great, Emma. I told you that you were of great use to us." Emma smiled under her hood.

"Hey! I've found the circular room!" Hermione said to them. They followed her into the circular room from their fifth year.

"Now, everyone split up and look for the door," Harry commanded. They nodded obediently and set off. After a moment, Ron said:

"Here it is! Come on!" The group bustled through the door and into the room.

There was an odd silence in the room. The black veil was fluttering from the archway, though there was no breeze. As Harry drew closer, he heard whispers behind it. They entranced him... who were they?

"Harry... Harry, help me..." a voice whispered as Harry walked beside the archway. Harry fell backwards. It was Sirius.

"I heard Sirius!" Harry said. The others, who had been watching him, looked bewildered.

"But... you told me that Sirius Black was dead," Emma said.

"No, he fell through the archway," Ron said. "Remember, he's between life and death."

"Okay, Harry, I have the mirrors," Hermione said. She pulled the pair of mirrors from her bag. Harry took them and clutched them tightly. If this would save Sirius, then it was worth the shot. He walked up to the veil.

"I'm coming Sirius," Harry said quietly. He threw a mirror through the archway. Harry waited for the crash on the other side; he waited for Hermione to tell him it wouldn't work; he waited for himself to fail, but then... There was no crash. It disappeared through the archway.

Harry quickly regained himself and yelled, "Sirius Black!" into his mirror. There was a blur of black, but an unmistakeable voice was talking back to him.

"Harry? God, Harry, is that you?" Sirius said. Harry subconsciously fell to his knees. Tears formed in his eyes.

"Sirius? It's me, Harry!" Harry said. "Oh Sirius... I thought you were dead!"

"So did I, Harry" Sirius replied. "But I'm here... stuck."

"Before we can get you out of there, Sirius... do you know anything about the white veil?"

There was a silence at the other end of the mirror. Then: "It was a secret... between me and Dumbledore. He told me of it while I was in school. Ravenclaw made it. She tranfigured it from a dove into a veil. It was the most beutiful veil... like that of a wedding gown. And it created life, or it allowed whoever stepped through it to rest in peace. But surely Dumbledore would have told you this."

Harry looked at the others, who, so far, had been quiet. They were silently taking in the information that Sirius was feeding them. Hermione spoke up. "You mean that I was right?"

"Hermione? Is that you!?" Sirius asked, "Is Ron there too? Who else? Dumbledore?"

"No, just me, Hermione, and our new friend, Emma Dame," Ron said.

"Oh," Sirius said, disappointed. "Well, where's Dumbledore?"

The group looked at each other. Hermione's lower lip began to tremble. "There, there... it's all right," Ron said, putting his arm around her. Harry didn't reply.

"What happened?" Sirius asked urgently, "Where is Dumbledore?"

"Sirius... Sirius, Dumbledore is... dead," Harry said painfully.

There was a pause on the other end. "Harry, be serious. Where is Dumbledore?"

Harry began, "It was Draco. He became a Death Eater when Lucius got put in Azkaban. Draco's job was to kill Dumbledore. But he chickened out, and Snape, who had been on Voldemort's side all along, had to killed him. Snape killed Dumbledore."

"Who else died?" Sirius asked, his voice shaking.

"Professor... Professor Lupin," Harry said.

"No... No... No..." Sirius whisperd, "NO! Moony, dead? That makes all of us, all of the Mauraders! All except Wormtail, of course... And he doesn't deserve to live!" Sobbing was heard at the other end of the mirror.

"It's all Snape's fault," Harry said bitterly.

Sirius replied. "I never liked Snape. He was always a slimy-haired nerdy git."

Emma laughed. "My sister went to Hogwarts, and that's the exact same thing she said."

Sirius directed his voice to Emma this time. "Who are you?"

"That's Emma," Harry said. "She tracks information through people. Very useful." Emma beamed. "And... she's not evil! Voldemort hasn't discovered her yet."

"Hmmm," Sirius replied. "Keep an eye on her."

Hermione changed the subject. "We need to go, Sirius. I need you to trap yourself in the mirror. Can you do that?"

"Right-o," Sirius said. "I'll tell you when I'm in." The mirror started vibrating in Harry's hands. At one point, it was shaking so violently that Harry feared it would fall. But it stopped. Sirius yelled, "I'm there."

Hermione pointed her wand at the archway. "Accio two-way mirror!" she yelled. The mirror came flying out of the archway, surrounded by an ice-cold black mist. Emma shivered and pulled her cloak tighter around herself.

"Let's go," Harry said. He took both mirrors in hand and left the room hurriedly. The others followed. They walked down the hall to the elevator. It took them to the main floor of the building.

But there were several other people in the Department of Mysteries. Several spying people.

"Harry, Harry... you think you're so clever, but this time, I'm one step ahead of you," an icy voice said.

"Let me go, Riddle! Harry will beat you! LET ME GO!" a girl screamed.

"IMPERIO," the same icy voice shouted. The girl stopped screaming.

"Now, how will you address your master?" the voice said.

"Lord," the girl said, in a trance.

"Not Riddle, correct?" the voice continued.

"No, my Lord," the girl said.

"That's it, dear," the voice finished. "Come."

The air in the hall went black for several moments. After that, the two voices were nowhere to be heard.

HEY JUDE
DON'T MAKE IT BAD
TAKE A SAD SONG AND MAKE IT BETTER
REMEMBER TO LET HER INTO YOUR HEART
THEN YOU CAN START
TO MAKE IT BETTER
~THE BEATLES~
MAKE IT BETTER... POST ME SOME FEEDBACK HERE!!

-xx-
hplova

Last edited by hplova15165; March 29th, 2008 at 8:04 am.
Old June 3rd, 2007, 8:34 am
Third Year

PART 19: RAVENCLAW'S SECRET (Chapter 5)

Four black hooded figures were suspiciously spotted in front of a hidden, rich wizarding neighborhood. Security had been called by the muggles, but by the time they got there, the group seemed to vanish in front of the ruins of a mansion. The police had left, thinking it was a prank. How could several people vanish into thin air?

"There's some type of barrier in front of the castle!" Harry said, looking at the green shield around the castle.

"Just step through it. It's there to keep muggles out," Hermione explained. Harry stepped through green barrier without feeling a thing. The rest followed him.

"Wow," Emma said softly. The castle was blue and white, shining in the light of the moon. The grass was healthy, and the property was surrounded by lushious green trees. There was a fountain in front of the castle, with deep blue water running from it. It was a beautiful estate.

The group walked up to the front door. It towered over them. Harry looked for the lock, but there was none. Cursing, he pulled out his wand and muttered a spell under his breath, but the door refused to budge. "Hurry, before I freeze to death," Hermione said. She shivered in the cold night air. Ron put an arm around her comfortingly, and she smiled. Harry pulled Ron from her.

"Get over here, Romeo. I need some help with this," Harry muttered. Ron looked confused.

"Who's Romeo?" he asked. Harry rolled his eyes.

"Never mind, just help." Ron pulled out his wand and repeated the spells Harry used. Emma and Hermione came to help as well. Soon, they were yelling spells at the locked door. Hermione gave them a bombing spell, but it rebounded and knocked them all off their feet.

"Well, we are dealing with Rowena Ravenclaw's home," Emma said as they got up.

"Come on, let's try this last spell," Hermione said. "It's sure to work." She explained what it did to them. They nodded.

"Ok, let's see what this spell can do," Harry said. He pointed his wand at the door.

PIP-PIP DEE DOODLY-DOO...
I'M GONNA START SINGING THAT!
IN MY FEEDBACK THREAD, OF COURSE...
SO COME ALONG, AND SING WITH ME.
I'LL MEET YOU THERE.
TAH-TAH TILL THEN!

-xx-
hplova

Last edited by hplova15165; March 29th, 2008 at 8:06 am.
Old June 4th, 2007, 5:07 am
Third Year

The four pointed their wands at the wooden door and yelled, "Disintgratia!" The door began crumbling before their eyes. Soon, there was a large heap of wood shavings on the ground. Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Emma climbed through carefully.

"Phew. I'm glad that's over," Ron said. Everyone else nodded. As they walked in the hall, Harry examined his surroundings.

The inside of the castle was just as beautiful as the outside. Harry had walked into a hall. The hall was blue, painted with white, silver, and copper flowers. The group walked down the hall and entered a wide, open room. The ceiling was painted with sparkling angels in clouds. The room was sky blue. There were large marble columns rising up from the floor. Cozy couches and chairs were grouped in several places. In the center of the room lied a spiral staircase.

"So... where do we find this mysterious treasure room?" Emma said, breaking the silence. A muffled voice came from inside Hermione's bag. It was Sirius. Hermione pulled the mirror out from her bag.

"Ravenclaw's treasure room was her secret, kept from everyone," Sirius said, "She didn't want anyone to know. But she left clues here and there around her house - Dumbledore called it "Rowena's Treasure Hunt" like it was some kind of game. He said that if you figured out each clue properly, then you would find the treasure of your life. If you didn't, you could get lost in the house... and considering Ravenclaw's smarts, there would be a high probability that you could die."

"Where are the clues? And what are they?" Hermione asked. She was hungry for every detail.

Sirius explained, "See, their are four notes. The first one you have already passed. It was engraved on the water fountain out front. It will lead to the next clue, then to the next, and so on. But even the treasure room will contain traps, so stay alert. You never know what trouble you could find in a brilliant mind like Ravenclaw's house."

"Well, time to go on a treasure hunt," Harry said. "Let's go out front to see what that water fountain said." The group left outside to the fountain.

"YOU MEAN DRAKE AND JOSH JUST MADE UP PIP-PIP DEE DOODLY-DOO?"
YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE DISAPPOINTED.
I KNOW I AM. ARE YOU?
COME BE DISAPPOINTED WITH ME, THEN. POST SOME FEEDBACK WHILE YOU'RE AT IT, TOO.

-xx-
hplova

Last edited by hplova15165; March 29th, 2008 at 8:08 am.
Old June 12th, 2007, 7:06 am
Third Year

The group stood gathered around the front of the water fountain. What was written on the marble mystified them. It read:

I am the heart, the circular twists that confuse. Above me, the simple sky's thoughts. Below me, difficult underground life saving secrets. Choose your path wisely.

They turned to Hermione, who was deep in thought. When she finally arose, she asked, "What are you all looking at me for? Am I supposed to have all the answers?"

"Well... um... yes, we sort of expected it that way," Ron said. "You always do."

Hermione rolled her eyes. She explained, "I think when it says the heart, it means the center. The object of attention. And if it twists... it could be the stair case in the middle of the hall. But I don't understand the below me part... there's no basement to this house... it only goes up."

"What if it's a trap door, like in Moaning Myrtle's bathroom, that has to be opened by some sort of spell," Harry suggested.

"But where are we going to find that spell?" Emma asked. "Sirius could freeze that mirror any moment, and we have to get to the veil. And why not go up instead of down? It's the simple path. I like simple. The path down is difficult, and we can't deal with that right now."

"But we must," Harry said, "Dumbledore told me once that I must choose between what is right and what is easy. Life saving secrets sounds right, and even though I have to take the hard path, I know I'll get through it."

GOODNESS THESE POSTS ARE GETTING SHORTER AND SHORTER.
BUT HEY, LOVE ME, HATE ME,
EXPRESS IT HERE IN FEEDBACK!!

-xx-
hplova

Last edited by hplova15165; March 29th, 2008 at 8:09 am.
Old July 3rd, 2007, 11:14 pm
Third Year

Harry looked from the stairs to the people standing around him. "Ok, Ron - you and Emma go upstairs while me and Hermione figure out how to go down." Ron and Emma climbed up the stairs and unlocked the trap door at the top. Ron climbed up and Emma followed. The trap door slammed behind them. Harry rushed up to the door and banged his hands against it. "Ron! Ron! Emma! Are you there?" There was no reply. Words slowly started forming on the ceiling. They said:

Choosing between what is easy and what is right is a difficult decision. The people above you have chosen wrong. Figure out which way is right.

"Hey, Hermione... Look at this..." Harry said, pointing at the words. Hermione rushed up the stairs and read the words on the door. Her hands reached her face at the end.

"Oh no! Harry, this is bad! We may never see them again! We should have gone over some spells... I should have tought them defense... knowing Ravenclaw, it's definately bad! We may never see them again!" And with that, Hermione burst into tears.

"Don't worry Hermione, we'll get it right," Harry said. "First, let's figure out how to get through the other passage."

NEED
MORE
FEEDBACK!!!

-xx-
hplova

Last edited by hplova15165; March 29th, 2008 at 8:10 am.
Old August 22nd, 2007, 3:10 am
Third Year

"Help me, Harry! It's some kind of black hole of magic!" Hermione shouted. She had unlocked the door to the other passage with a simple "Alohomora" spell. But her feet started melting into the ground like a person into quicksand. Harry grabbed her hand.

"Don't worry Hermione! I've got you!" Harry said. But the harder he pulled, the deeper she sank. Soon, Harry's arm was underneath the ground. He was sinking after her.

"Harry, don't let me go!" Hermione yelled nervously. Harry pulled her up slightly, but went tumbling down the black hole after her. They were falling through mid-air.

"What's going on?" Hermione said. There was no noise except the rush of the fall in Harry's ears.

"I dunno... it kind of reminds me of Alice in Wonderland," Harry said cautiously. He looked around. The walls were closing in, but they were still falling.

"It does, doesn't it? Harry, take my hand," Hermione said. Harry reached through the falling darkness and grabbed her arm.

"So what do we do?" Harry said. Hermione pulled out her wand.

"Lumos," Hermione whispered. Her wand lit up. She pointed her wand at the falling walls. "They're... blue with clouds, so it's almost as if we're falling through the sky," she said in awe.

WHAT DO I WANT WITH MY TEA?
FEEDBACK WOULD BE LOVELY.

-xx-
hplova

Last edited by hplova15165; March 29th, 2008 at 8:11 am.
Old August 28th, 2007, 12:53 am
Third Year

Re: The Last Horcrux

"But how did Alice get out?" Harry said frantically.

"She just... hit the ground," Hermione said lamely. Harry looked around. The walls seemed to be closing in. In fact, they were closing in.

"Hermione, could you hurry up on that theory of yours!" Harry said.

"Harry, there's nothing we could do but wait!" Hermione yelled back at him, just as nervous and scared. She let out a small sob. Harry pulled her into a mid-air hug.

"We'll be fine," he whispered. Finally, Harry felt things quicken, as they do when a person is about to hit the ground. Suddenly there was a loud thump, and Harry felt his head hit the wall. Hermione and him were squeezed together in a tight, circular ditch, like the bottom of a well without the water.

"How do we get out of this!" Harry said. Hermione coughed.

"I feel clostrophobic," she said. "I can't think."

"Join the club," Harry said bitterly, trying to keep Hermione's bushy hair out of his mouth.

"Harry, do you see something under your foot?" Hermione said suddenly, looking at Harry's feet.

"Yeah, I do!" Harry said excitedly. "Is it a trap door or something?"

"No, it's much too small to be a trap door," Hermione said, thinking. "Harry, step on it really hard." The phrase sounded ridiculous, like Hermione was asking him to step on a spider. But he sighed and did as she asked. Suddenly, curvy, bright blue letters appeared above their heads. Harry looked up and read them.

Hogwarts, Dumbledore, Death
How I loathed them so.
Death Eaters, Voldemort, and above all, conquering death,
These were my loves.
You may ask, you may question my sanity.
I am beyond reasoning, more dangerous than you will ever know.
Durmstrang is my school, the Dark Arts is my game.
Do you know who I am?
Answer soon, or the Dark Arts will come to destroy you.

Harry felt something sticky on his feet. He went down to feel it, but Hermione stopped him. She looked terrified.

"Harry, it's Bubotuber Pus!" Hermione said. Harry wondered why he wasn't feeling any pain, but suddenly it felt as though his feet were on fire.

"Hermione... help..." Harry cried, but Hermione was in just as much pain. Silent tears were going down her face.

"I... I know a spell, but it will only work for a little bit," Hermione said through gritted teeth.

"Just do it!" Harry almost yelled. Hermione closed her eyes and muttered an incantation. Suddenly it felt as though there was a bubble around Harry's feet. His feet were still boiling, and covered in blisters, but he couldn't care less. The point was he had to figure out the riddle. Why did Ravenclaw have to be so smart with all her wizarding riddles?

TOTO, I DON'T THINK WE'RE IN KANSAS ANYMORE...
WELL, DORATHY, COME WITH ME AND THESE VIEWERS TO POST SOME FEEDBACK.

-xx-
hplova

Last edited by hplova15165; March 29th, 2008 at 8:12 am.
Old September 3rd, 2007, 7:49 pm
Third Year

"Emma, are you all right?" Ron called through the darkness. Emma crawled to his voice.

"I'm ok, Ron," she said. "Where are we?" Ron tried to stand up, but the ceiling was too low.

"I don't know..." Ron said. Suddenly, Emma screamed.

"Ron, look at that!" she said, frightened. Ron put an arm around her shoulder and looked to where she was pointing. There was a pair of red, glowing eyes. More started to appear. They were popping up all around them.

"What are they?" Ron said, scared. He pulled out his wand and muttered, "Lumos." He pointed his wand at the eyes. They were giant rats. Emma screamed quite loudly.

"No need to scream," the rat said. "And I'd appreciate it if you'd not point that light in my face, it's very bright." Ron lowered his wand, amazed. A talking rat?

"Yes, a talking rat," the rat said, as though reading Ron's mind. "We were just wondering what you're doing here." Emma looked at Ron. They were wondering what they were doing here? Why didn't the rats just eat them or attack them?

"We're not about to attack you," the rats said. "Because the last time we decided to attack a group of wizards, they blasted half my family to nothing." The rat had a funny look on it's face.

"Who was this wizard?" Emma said, finally speaking.

"He was ugly, and there was power radiating from him," the rat said, shuddering. "His skin was white, and he had long spindly fingers. But his eyes... they were like snake's. Red slits. And rats hate snakes." Ron looked at Emma in horror. Voldemort had been there.

"You're... you're talking about You-Know-Who, aren't you?" Ron said quietly. The rat looked confused.

"Well, the other wizards in masks called him the Dark Lord, but he would refer to himself as Voldemort," the rat said, without flinching. But Emma and Ron did.

"What if we told you we're working against him?" Emma said suddenly. She had an idea. "Would you help us out of here?" The rat turned around and made some funny noises, as though talking to the rest of the rats. Ron looked at Emma and gave her a look that plainly said What the heck did you just do!? The rats turned around. The rat leader they had been talking to spoke.

"Yes," the rat said. "But you'd have to give us your word, as a wizard." Emma nodded. Ron pulled out his wand. The rats shrank away from it just like Dudley. The leader rat put his claws against Emma's hands. Emma's hands twitched, as though wanting to get away. Ron pointed his wand at their hands and a blue string of light wrapped itself around them.

"What happens if you break a wizard's word?" Ron asked Emma.

"You die," Emma said softly. "Just like with an Unbreakable Vow."

The rats all scurried to one side of the room. Ron and Emma followed on their hands and knees.

I LIKE FEEDBACK, SO PLZ PLZ PLZ POST SOME!!!

-xx-
hplova

Last edited by hplova15165; March 29th, 2008 at 8:13 am.
Old September 15th, 2007, 3:45 am
Third Year

Come on... think, Harry, think! Harry tried to make himself concentrate, but all he could think about was the bubbling pus that was about to reach his ankles. He closed his eyes and raked his memories.

"Dumbledore," Hermione said suddenly. "Harry, Dumbledore's enemy."

"Voldemort?" Harry said. Hermione shook her head.

"No, I think this was before Voldemort's time," Hermione said. Harry thought hard. The pus was about to touch his ankles when...

"Grendalwald!" Harry yelled. Hermione's eyes opened widely. She gasped.

"Ooh, Harry, you're right! Because Dumbledore and Grendalwald had that fight years ago!" Hermione said happily. She drew her wand and nearly poked Harry'e eye out.

"Hurry up, Hermione!" Harry said, watching the Bubotuber Pus bubble over the bubble and to his ankle. It felt as though his skin was on fire. Hermione drew her wand and wrote a name in the air.

Grendalwald

The pus started to boil down. Harry's feet were still burning, but the pus had disappeared. Hermione looked around her feet. There was a small door next to her right foot. She pointed her wand at it, her elbow backing into Harry's stomach. He couldn't wait to get out of there. She muttered a spell.

"Engorgio." The archway grew larger and Hermione stepped through it. It led to a narrow passage way which had three doors at the end. There was a last and final riddle at the top.

~ * ~

Emma saw a light at the end of the passage.

"Yes!" she said excitedly. "We're finally almost out of here!" Ron saw the light as well. As Emma crawled closer she realized it led to a large garden in Ravenclaw's backyard. But the garden was dead, and the sky was gray. There was an odd mist that hung around the area. A sudden depression swept over Ron and Emma. What was going on?

"Just in time," came a high-pitched voice, followed by a cackle of insane laughter. Ron recognized it at once. It was Bellatrix Lestrange.

FEEDBACK FEEDBACK FEEDBACK!!!

-xx-
hplova

Last edited by hplova15165; March 29th, 2008 at 8:15 am.
Old September 15th, 2007, 7:53 am
Third Year

Two doors face death, but behind one lies safety. Only one person may enter each door.
One door has fire
Another, a pit of endless blackness
And another, nothing

Which door is the door to escape? Choose wisely.

Hermione looked at Harry with tears in her eyes. "When is this going to end?" she asked. "I'm worn out! I can't stand it!"

"Come on, Hermione!" Harry said wearily, reading the riddle. "We can make it!"

"No, no I can't, Harry!" Hermione said, suddenly hugging Harry tightly and sobbing. "I can't stop thinking about everyone out there, counting on us, and how the one's that I love could be dead!" Harry patted her back akwardly.

"You mean like Ron?" Harry said.

"He's with Emma, he'll be fine," Hermione said in a flat voice, avoiding Harry's gaze. Harry pulled her chin up so that she would look straight at him.

"He loves you, you know," Harry said quietly.

"As a sister," Hermione pressed, pushing away from Harry. "As a sister, and that's how it always will be, won't it?" She brushed away the tears from her eyes. Harry made a motion to speak, but Hermione ignored it.

"Harry, the riddle, think! Which door could it be?" Hermione said. They took turns listening at the doors. Harry thought he smelled the faint smell of burning wood through the one on the far left.

"This one's got the fire in it," Harry said to Hermione. Hermione nodded. "But what are we going to do about the last two?" Harry asked. Hermione hesitated. He knew she would.

"I'm going to go through this door," Hermione said, pointing to the door in front of her. "It will lead to the blackness. And you will go through the other one, and it will lead you to safety."

Harry objected. "I can't let you get hurt like that! Terrible things could happen to you, you could get hurt, you could die, you could - "

Hermione stopped him. "Harry, I'm making this sacrifice for you. Everyone's making sacrifices for you. I'll be fine, don't worry," she said. But Harry looked upset and worried. Hermione didn't give him a chance to say anything; she pulled open the door in front of Harry and pushed him inside. Then she opened the door in front of herself and walked through. Suddenly she felt herself falling. The air was whipping around her hair and face. And blackness, nothing but blackness. Hermione closed her eyes and she couldn't remember opening them. All she saw was blackness, darkness, nothingness...

Harry fell fowards into the room. He lay sprawled on the ground. The door slammed shut behind him. Everything around him was misty. It looked as though there was fog in that room. Harry stood up and walked forward cautiously. He felt around. Nothing. Where was he?

Another chapter! Yay! PLEASE POST FEEDBACK!!! IT'S IN MY SIGNATURE, JUST SCROLL DOWN A BIT!!!

Old September 17th, 2007, 1:25 am
Third Year

PART 19: RAVENCLAW'S SECRET Chapter 6

Harry felt around him: nothing. It was just air, foggy, misty air. What was he supposed to do?

Harry suddenly heard a voice calling from his robe pockets.

"Harry, Harry, can you hear me now?" Sirius was saying through the mirror.

"Sirius!" Harry yelped. He had completely forgotten about his godfather. He pulled the extremely cold mirror out of his pocket.

"Harry, when we left the Ministry, the sound went off, so you couldn't hear me," Sirius explained. "I thought it would stay that way, but when we entered this room, I felt the urge to try and talk to you. And it worked!"

"Great! But how can I see, through all this mist?" Harry said.

"Walk forward a little," Sirius said through the mirror, "I think I see a blue shape."

There was a blue shape. It was a gigantic blue pillar with a bronze design on it. At the top, something was sparkling. Harry couldn't see what it was. But he knew that it was a horcrux, Ravenclaw's horcrux.

"Accio horcrux!" Harry said. The horcrux didn't budge. Harry hadn't expected it to.

"Look around for a switch or something," Sirius said. "Ravenclaw'll probably have it hidden somewhere." Harry looked around in circles. After looking for a while, he leaned against the pillar to rest. But Harry felt something funny against his back. He stood up. Painted into the design was a small, bronze colored button. Harry pushed it. The pillar started sinking into the ground until at eye level with Harry. On a blue pillow sat a beautiful, bronze tiara. When Harry looked closer, he noticed writing on it. It read: Wit Beyond Measure Is A Man's Greatest Treasure. He had heard that phrase before. Then he remembered: Luna said it. And she was in Ravenclaw. It all fit.

"Good Harry!" Sirius said. "Now all you have to do is destroy it." Harry reached out to touch it. It burnt his fingers. Harry pulled his hand back in pain. He pulled out his wand and muttered a spell. The tiara glowed until a blue mist started to escape from it. The mist twisted into words that stood out against the white mist that was already in the air. The words read:

The White Veil is near.

Harry told Sirius what the veil said, excited. "But how do I find it?" Harry said.

"Just close your eyes and listen," Sirius said suddenly. "I remember, one time when I had detention with him outside. It was suddenly so foggy that we couldn't see anything at all. He told me, 'Close your eyes and listen.' Just try it, Harry." Harry put the mirror back in his pocket and did as he was told.

When he closed his eyes, he was back in the room of mist. Except this time, there was someone calling his name. Several people, for that matter. Harry moved towards the voices.

"Harry..." a woman's voice said. A familiar voice. Where had he heard it before?

"Harry!" Another voice said. This time, the voice was of a man's.

"Harry," said a calm, old voice. He knew that voice.

"Harry, over here!" Another man's voice said. Harry rushed forwards.

There stood a giant archway. It was exactly like the one back at the Ministry, but this one had a long, beautiful, thick white veil. Harry looked through it and saw four people looking at him. It was his mum, dad, Remus, and Dumbledore.

Harry reached out to them, but Dumbledore stopped him.

"Harry, you'll die if you go through this veil," Dumbledore said. "You can't do that." Harry looked at his mother and father longingly.

"You need to bring Sirius back here," Harry's dad said. "Just throw the mirror through, say the spell, and he'll be here."

"But what about you?" Harry whispered quietly. "I want to stay with you, I want to be with you."

"You have to destroy Voldemort," Harry's mum said, "He's the last horcrux."

"I know you can do it Harry," Remus said, smiling sadly. "We know you can do it. We have faith in you."

Harry opened his mouth to say something, but the words seemed to be caught in his throat. He nodded silently to them.

Harry woke with a start. The dream had seemed so real... He stood up where he was. The white veiled archway stood in front of him, blowing without a wind.

He quickly took the mirror out of his pocket. "Goodbye, Sirius," Harry said, tears falling from his eyes.

"I'll always be with you, Harry," Sirius said faintly. "Remember that." Harry closed his eyes and sighed.

He pulled out his wand and threw the mirror through the archway. Harry yelled, "Untrapmenta!"

The mirror froze in the middle of the archway. It sat there, floating in mid-air. The black mist turned white and floated away from the mirror. Harry heard a voice yell, "Prongs! Moony!" before the mirror flew backwards into Harry's hands. The mirror was back to normal, no black mist and unfrozen. Harry fell to the ground, between tears and exhaustion. It was almost done. He could make it.

Well... that was the post! Remember... feedback is always loved! So PLEASE POST FEEDBACK!!!

Last edited by hplova15165; September 18th, 2007 at 1:26 am.
Old September 22nd, 2007, 1:41 am
Third Year

Re: The Last Horcrux (HP Book 7 Fanfic)

PART 20 - THE BATTLE

Harry was spinning. White mist was swirling around him. It felt like he was traveling through a fireplace by Floo Powder. Harry closed his eyes. Everything was spinning. He felt his feet touch the ground. Harry opened his eyes.

In front of his was a large door. There was a beautiful bird on the front. Harry was about to open the door, but he heard shouting from the other side. He pressed his ear against the cold, oak door.

The voices were muffled, but Harry could tell that they were Ron and Hermione. They were yelling at... Death Eaters! Harry recognized Bellatrix's voice. Harry thought fast. He searched his enchanted robe pockets for his Invisibility Cloak. He pulled it out of his pocket. He pulled it over him and opened the door.

Hermione had her wand out and was throwing spells at Bellatrix. Ron was right next to her, fighting off two other Death Eaters in masks. Emma was fighting against several Death Eaters at once. But Harry could tell they were outnumbered.

"Hermione, Emma, get out of here!" Ron yelled. "I'll hold them off! You might not make it!"

"I don't care, Ron!" Hermione screamed. "I'm not leaving you here!"

Bellatrix cackled. She waved her wand spectacularly and Hermione's wand flew out of her hand. Ron turned around and a Death Eater dissarmed him. Bellatrix forced Hermione to the ground. Ron bent down to be with her. A Death Eater twirled Emma in the air and she fell on her back.

"You will all die in shame," Bellatrix said, smiling. "You will die for Harry Potter." She was about to throw a spell. Harry pulled off his cloak at the exact moment another voice yelled something.

"DON'T YOU DARE DO ANYTHING TO THEM!" Mrs. Weasley yelled. She had her wand out and it was pointed at Bellatrix's throat. People started appearing everywhere. McGonagall, Mr. Weasley, Tonks, and so many more. They all started fighting Death Eaters.

"Harry!" Mr. Weasley said. He ran over to Harry.

"How did you find us?" Harry asked quickly.

"We went to Grimmauld Place, and I found lots of papers on Ravenclaw's home. So we guessed you were here," Mr. Weasley explained. "But - "

Mr. Weasley's sentence was cut off by Dawlish, the Death Eater. He ran into Harry. Mr. Weasley and him started fighting each other viciously.

Harry ran through the crowd and saw Neville, Luna, and Dean. They were fighting a large, scary looking Death Eater. But Harry saw something rustle in the shadows. Red eyes shone out of the darkness. Harry stepped closer.

Voldemort stepped out from the shadows, smiling a wicked grin. His white skin shone in the moonlight. Harry was confused: what could make Voldemort look so... happy? Voldemort read his mind.

He smiled and waved his wand to his right. Ginny appeared, wild eyed, hair everywhere. There were bands wrapped around her mouth, arms, and legs. She was floating in the air. Harry pulled out his wand and pointed it at him.

"What have you done to her!?" he yelled.

Another post! Yay yay yay!
OMG PLEASE PLEASE POST FEEDBACK! TELL ME HOW I'M DOIN!!

Last edited by hplova15165; September 24th, 2007 at 12:45 am.
Old October 5th, 2007, 3:29 am
Third Year

Voldemort smiled wickedly. "Isn't it obvious, Harry? She got sick of you. So she came to me for help to get back. To get revenge. You must have made a mistake somewhere down the line..." Voldemort's cold voice trailed off. He seemed to be savoring every moment of torturing Harry.

"You've made more mistakes than I ever have in my entire life!" Harry said, creating a comeback instantly. "I've figured out every secret, every horcrux, every bit of details about your life, Tom," Harry said. "And all because you didn't guard them well! Your mistake! And every encounter I've had with you, I've escaped alive because you forgot something! You made a mistake and let me LIVE!" Harry spat.

Voldemort's eyes widened and his face looked more snakelike than ever. He pointed his wand at Ginny, waving it nonchalantly. She started floating higher and higher... then she fell to the ground. Voldemort yelled, "Crucio!"

Ginny started writhing in pain. She was screaming. Harry couldn't take it.

"Stop it!" Harry yelled, tears forming in his eyes. "STOP IT!"

Suddenly, Ginny stopped screaming. She was shaking violently, but it seemed the curse was lifted. Voldemort smiled at Harry.

"See now, Harry?" Voldemort said, "See what your anger cost Ginny? You don't want that to happen again, do you?"

Harry fought the urge to retort back angrily. The calmer he was, the more sensible he was. Years of being around Hermione taught him so.

“No, I don’t,” Harry said, “And I won’t let it happen again.” He pulled out his wand before Voldemort could reply. Pointing it at Ginny, Harry yelled, “Accio Ginny!”

Ginny’s tied up body zoomed towards him. Voldemort’s eyes flashed dangerously and he drew out his wand. Harry reached out and grabbed Ginny. She was shaking madly.

Harry muttered a spell and her ropes cut loose. She was wearing dirty, ragged clothes and her red hair was a mess. She smiled at Harry and hugged him.

“Harry, thank you!” she said, squeezing him.

Voldemort took this as a chance to hurt Harry.

“AVADA KEDAVRA!” Voldemort yelled, his wand at Ginny’s back. Harry’s eyes widened and he pushed Ginny out of the way. The green light hit him square in the chest. Everything went black.

~ * ~

“NO! HARRY!” Ginny yelled. Voldemort was laughing, an evil smile playing on his face.

“Harry Potter is gone!” Voldemort said in an evil but happy tone, “Now there is nothing to stop me!”

“YOU WANNA BET?” came a loud and angry girl’s voice from behind Ginny. It was Emma. She pointed her wand at Voldemort and cast a spell. He flicked it away with ease.

“You’ll have to do better than that!” Voldemort said, an evil smile playing on his face. The fight raged on, but Emma was joined by Ron and Hermione. They were more of a match while fighting together.

Meanwhile, Ginny bent down over Harry. Tears fell from her eyes and onto his blank face. She was ready to look away, but something caught her attention. It was Harry’s scar. It was glowing gold.

Ginny had no idea what that meant. She was too upset and distraught. But it must have meant something. Maybe Harry wasn’t dead. Her heart filled with hope at the thought. She quickly pulled out Harry’s Invisibility Cloak from his pocket. Pocketing it, she pointed her wand at Harry and levitated him behind a tree while others were busy fighting. She then pulled out the Cloak from her pocket. Before she put it on him, she kissed his cheek.

“Come back, Harry,” Ginny whispered into his ear. The Cloak fell over his face.

~ * ~

(A/N – THIS IS AN EDITED/SHORTER VERSION OF “THE PRINCE’S TALE” & "KING'S CROSS." DO NOT SKIP THIS PART OF THE POST, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO READ IT.)

Harry awoke to see himself at a train station. Harry stood up. There were bags of luggage sitting next to the track, waiting for the train. He looked around. No one was there. No one, that is, except someone leaning against a wall in the corner. That someone was…

“Professor Dumbledore?” Harry said, his heart stopping almost completely. The man looked up and smiled. His bushy white beard seemed to have grown longer and there were more wrinkles on his face than ever. Harry ran over to him.

“Sir, where am I? What am I doing here? I -“ Harry began, but Dumbledore raised his hand.

"Why don't you tell me?" Dumbledore said, smiling. Harry was confused. "It's your place," Dumbledore said, as though it were obvious.

"Well, it look's like King Cross," Harry said, looking around.

“Harry, you are in between,” Dumbledore said. “You are stuck, as Sirius was, between life and death. But you, unlike Sirius, can go back.” Harry’s mouth fell open.

“But sir, what about - ” Harry started, but Dumbledore cut him off once more.

“Come, Harry, let’s sit down,” Dumbledore said, beckoning towards a bench. Harry sat down obediently.

“But sir,” Harry began, “Voldemort’s back in… reality! I’ve left everyone there helpless! Everything is my fault! If I hadn’t been so stupid…”

“Harry, please,” Dumbledore said, “This wasn’t entirely your fault. You died to save someone you love. But, as you were fighting for the people you love, you died for everyone you love. And everyone you love happens to be fighting against Voldemort at this very moment. Do you remember what happens when you die for the people you love?”

Harry realized what Dumbledore was talking about. “It protected them! They can’t be harmed!” Dumbledore nodded.

“Professor, I still don’t understand how I can go back,” Harry said, “If Sirius couldn’t, then how can I?” Dumbledore stood up. Harry followed his suit.

“Let me show you something that may clear up your questions,” Dumbledore said, pulling out his wand. He pointed it at Harry.

“Pull out your wand, Harry, and place the tip against mine,” Dumbledore commanded. Harry did as he was told. A crimson flash of light intertwined their wands. Harry was abruptly being sucked down a vortex. Winds were blowing around him madly, but for some odd reason, Harry felt nothing. Harry felt his feet touch the ground. The wind stopped blowing and Harry examined his surroundings.

Two children sat in front of each other, cross-legged on the ground. One was a boy with badly cut hair and cheap clothes. The other was a girl with long, auburn hair and emerald green eyes. Harry advanced to listen to their conversation.

“ – your dad like magic?” Lily asked.

“He doesn’t like anything much,” Snape said.

“Severus?”

Snape’s mouth twitched into an odd smile when she said his name.

“Yeah?”

“Tell me about the dementors again.”

“What d’you want to know about them for?”

“If I use magic outside school - ”

“They wouldn’t give you to the dementors for that! Dementors are for people who do really bad stuff. They guard the wizard prison, Azkaban. You’re not going to end up in Azkaban, you’re too - ”

Snape turned scarlet and picked up some leaves. He tore them apart. A rustling noise behind Harry made him turn: Petunia, hiding behind a tree, had lost her footing.

“Tuney!” said Lily, surprise and welcome in her voice. But Snape jumped to his feet angrily.

“Who’s spying now?” he shouted. “What d’you want?”

Petunia was breathless, surprised at being caught. Harry could see she was struggling for the right hurtful comeback.

“What’s that you’re wearing, anyways?” she said, pointing at Snape’s chest. “Your mum’s blouse?”

There was a crack; a branch over Petunia’s head cracked and fell. Lily screamed. It hit Petunia on the shoulder. She staggered backwards and burst into tears.

“Tuney!”

But Petunia was running. Lily turned around and glared at Snape.

“Did you make that happen?”

“No,” he said, looking both defiant and scared.

“You did!” she said, backing away from him. “You did! You hurt her!”

“No – no I didn’t!”

But this lie didn’t convince Lily. After one last burning look, she ran from the little thicket, off to find her sister, and Snape looked miserable and confused…

The scene changed. Harry was on a hilltop, forlorn and empty except for two people.

“Her boy survives,” said the first man. This was Dumbledore. “Her son lives. He has her eyes, precisely her eyes. You remember the shape and color of Lily Evan’s eyes, I am sure?”

“DON’T!” bellowed Snape. “Gone… dead…”

“Is this remorse, Severus?”

“I wish… I wish I were dead…”

“And what use would that be to anyone?” said Dumbledore coldly. “If you loved Lily Evans, if you truly loved her, then your way forward is clear.”

“What – what do you mean?” Snape’s words seemed to peer through a wall of pain, while Dumbledore’s words seem to longingly reach him.

“You know how and why she died. Make sure it was not in vain. Help me protect Lily’s son.”

“He does not need protection,” Snape spat bitterly. “The Dark Lord has gone - ”

“The Dark Lord will return, and Harry Potter will be in terrible danger when he does.”

There was a long, dramatic pause. Slowly, Snape regained control of himself. At last he said, “Very well. But never – never tell, Dumbledore!” The rest of his words were cut off by another scene forming in front of him. It also contained Dumbledore and Snape.

Snape was raving about how terrible Harry was. Several names included “attention-seeking” and “arrogant.”

“You see what you expect to see, Severus,” Dumbledore said, without raising his eyes from his magazine. “Other teachers report that the boy is modest, likable, and reasonably well-talented. Personally, I find him an engaging child.”

Dumbledore turned a page, and without looking up, said, “Keep an eye on Quirrell, won’t you?” The scene disappeared at that point.

The scene reappeared in Dumbledore’s office. Snape and Dumbledore were having a conversation that apparently took place in Harry’s 6th year.

“I have your word that you will do all in your power to protect the students of Hogwarts if Voldemort takes over?” Dumbledore said.

Snape nodded his head stiffly.

“Good. Now then. Your first priority will be to discover what Draco is up to. A frightening teenage boy is a danger to others as well as to himself. Offer hhim help and guidance, he ought to accept, he likes you - ”

“ – much less since his father has lost favor. Draco blames me, he thinks I have usurped Lucius’s position.”

“All the same, try. I am concerned less for myself than for accidental victims of whatever schemes might occur to the boy. Ultimately, of course, there is only one thing to be done if we are to save him from Lord Voldemort’s wrath.”

Snape raised his eyebrows and his tone was sardonic as he said, “Are you intending to let him kill you?”

“Certainly not. You must kill me.”

There was a long pause.

“Would you like me to do it now?” Snape said, his voice heavy with irony, “Or would you like a few moments to compose an epitaph?”

“Oh, not quite yet,” Dumbledore said, smiling. “I daresay the moment will present itself in due course. Your moment will come as well, Severus.”

“What are you talking about?” Snape said sharply.

“I’m asking a favor of you… would you do anything for Lily Potter’s son?”

Suddenly, it was as though someone had pressed the forward button on a remote. Everything started to play faster, so fast, that Harry couldn’t understand what they were saying.

“What are you doing with Potter, all these evenings you are closeted together?” Snape asked abruptly.

Dumbledore looked weary. “Why? You aren’t trying to give him more detentions, Severus? The boy will soon have spent more time in detention than out.”

“He is his father over again - ”

“In looks, perhaps, but his deepest nature is much more like his mother’s. I spend time with Harry because I have things to discuss with him, information I must give him before it is too late.”

“Information,” Snape repeated. “You trust him… you do not trust me.”

“It is not a question of trust. I have, as we both know, limited time. It is essential that I give the boy enough information for him to do what he needs to do - ”

“And why may I not have the same information?”

“I prefer not to pull all of my secrets in one basket, particularly not a basket that spends so much time dangling on the arm of Lord Voldemort.”

“Which I do on your orders!”

“And you do it extremely well. Do not think that I underestimate the constant danger on which you place yourself, Severus. To give Voldemort what appears to be valuable information while withholding the essentials is a job I would entrust to nobody but you.”

The forwarding effect took hold of Harry again. Harry closed his eyes after getting dizzy. He opened them after hearing a voice.

“You have kept Harry alive so that he can die at the right moment?” Snape said, horrified.

“Don’t be shocked, Severus. How many men and women have you watched die?”

“Lately, only those whom I could not save,” said Snape. He stood up. “You have used me.”

“Meaning?”

“I have spied for you and lied for you, put myself in mortal danger for you. Everything was supposed to keep Lily Potter’s son safe. Now you tell me you have been raising him like a pig for slaughter - ”

“But this is touching, Severus,” said Dumbledore seriously. “Have you grown to care for the boy, after all?”

“For him?” shouted Snape. “Expecto Patronum!”

From the tip of his wand came the silver doe. She landed on the office floor, bounded once across the office, and soared out of the window. Dumbledore watched her fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears.

“After all this time?”

“Always,” said Snape.

Harry got sucked back to the empty Platform 9 .

Dumbledore was sitting on the bench, staring off into the distance, a sad expression on his face.

“Snape gave me these memories before he died. Voldemort set Nagini on him and he died. He wanted you to know all of this, that he might of actually cared for someone. Snape died for you, Harry,” Dumbledore said softly. “He died for you, so you could defeat Voldemort. I hope this raises your thoughts of Snape.” Harry nodded his head. He still couldn’t bring himself to cry, however. No matter how his views of Snape had changed, Harry still had many memories with Snape.

“I told him that his time would come,” Dumbledore said in a resigned voice. “And he said he’d do anything for Lily. But not for you, Harry. Whenever he thought of you, he always thought of James. And Snape hated James more than you could ever know. It was mostly jealousy, the evil green monster. But your eyes… they’re Lily’s eyes. And seeing you, with your father’s looks and your mother’s eyes, it haunted him.”

Harry looked away. All his memories of Snape had been bad, but now Harry realized that Snape died to save him. Such courage was something, coming from Snape. Harry now pictured him in a new light.

“The truth is Harry... I knew you would die. Sometime along, Voldemort would threaten to kill a loved one, and you would stop him. I'm sorry for never telling you. An old man's mistake... And, I just want you to know, Harry, that the fate of the wizarding world lies in your hands,” Dumbledore said. “But you can walk away from that. You can get on the train and move on. It’s your decision. Remember, the ones you love are counting on you to make the right choice. But whatever decision you make, I will be proud of you, along with Sirius, Lupin, and your parents.” Dumbledore smiled, walked into a brightly lit area and disappeared.

Harry looked down the train track longingly. There was no war down there, only peace and happiness. But he realized that back in reality is where he needed to be. In fact, he heard Ginny’s voice calling to him at that moment.

“Come back, Harry,” she whispered. Harry felt her lips on his cheek. He closed his eyes and thought of Ginny. Opening them, he realized it was back at the battle scene.

It's quite long, hope everyone enjoyed! The story's not over yet, though I'd really appreciate it if PEOPLE LEFT ME SOME FEEDBACK!!!!

Last edited by hplova15165; October 6th, 2007 at 2:41 am.
Old October 6th, 2007, 10:12 am
Third Year

PART 21: THE FINAL SCENE

Harry got up slowly and examined his surroundings. There were screams and shouts coming from the field. Harry looked around the tree to see that there was a fight going on between Voldemort, Emma, Ron, and Hermione. They were all casting jinxes and spells at Voldemort. Whenever a Death Eater had the chance, he would intervene and fight one of the trio. Harry pulled the Invisibility Cloak on and ran through the battle scene. Pulling out his wand, he yelled, “Protego!

Everyone on the battle field was suddenly pushed to the side. People were glancing around at each other, looking for the person who had cast the spell. Harry pulled off his Invisibility Cloak.

“HE’S ALIVE!” someone said. People cheered. Hermione hugged Emma. Ron punched the air, an over-happy expression on his face.

“NO!” yelled Voldemort. “It’s an accident! All an accident!”

“Accident?” Harry repeated. “Accident that I decided to die for Ginny? Accident that I defeated you? Accident that I fought that night in the graveyard? Accident that I actually try? These aren’t accidents, Riddle.”

“DON’T YOU DARE - ” Voldemort started, but Harry cut him off.

“I DO DARE!” Harry yelled. “I DO DARE to fight you! But before I do, I’m going to give you another chance. Show some remorse, Tom,” Harry said. Voldemort gritted his teeth.

“No!” Voldemort said. “I will not give into your tricks! Like my most faithful servant didn’t give into Dumbledore! Dumbledore, who’s favorite answer was always love! Dumbledore, who - ”

“Snape wasn’t your man!” Harry said. “Snape was Dumbledore’s man! Loyal to Dumbledore and Dumbledore only! He never was truly a Death Eater! He loved my mother, and when you killed her, he couldn’t bear to see you! You never saw Snape’s patronus, right? That’s because it’s the same as my mum’s, Lily’s. You didn’t have him.” Voldemort stammered.

"That does not matter! This conflict is between me and you!" Voldemort replied scathingly.

Harry drew his wand. Voldemort pulled out his as well.

“Expelliarmus!” Harry yelled at the same time Voldemort yelled, “Avada Kedavra!”

The two spells hit each other at the same time. There was a loud explosion of gold sparks.

“You will have lost this war,” Harry said out loud. Voldemort was holding his wand, and it was shaking madly as the gold sparks flew closer and closer to his face. There was a gold explosion and Voldemort was blasted away. He lay on the ground, lifeless, unmoving, and dead.

The large crowd of people run at him, cheering and hugging. But the Weasleys and Hermione were sobbing around a body. Harry, heart pounding, rushed forward. Fred’s body was lying on the ground, blood dripping from the corner of his mouth. A terrible sadness enveloped Harry. Percy had made up with the family. He now stood there, crying over his brother's body.

Harry turned around to see Tonks lying next to him. And she had died so young. There was a glint on her finger. Harry looked closer. It was a wedding ring. She had married. It was probably before she died.

“They had a son, you know,” someone whispered in his ear. Harry turned to see Ginny. She was staring at Tonks with tears in her eyes. "Tonks and Remus had a son." So it was Remus that Tonks married. Well, it fit together.

“His name is Teddy Lupin,” Ginny said. “He’s a Metamorphmagus, just like his mother.” Ginny looked up at Harry.

“I love you, Ginny,” Harry whispered.

Ginny kissed him, long and hard. It was full of the love that Harry had missed for the past year.

“Oi, that’s my sister your snogging, and I’d appreciate it if you didn’t do it in front of everyone else!”

Harry let go of Ginny and turned around to see Ron, Emma, and Hermione. Hermione ran up to him and kissed him on the cheek.

“Harry, you’re alive!” she said. “But how?”

“I’ll explain later, now’s not the time,” Harry said. Emma ran up and hugged him, too afraid for a kiss.

“Harry, I’m so glad that you’re back!” she said happily. Harry smiled at her in return.

Harry turned to see people hauling bodies out to the corridors. Oliver Wood had to take away Colin Creevey's body, who must have run away from school. Harry saw many of the DA members there, including Cho Chang and Dean Thomas. Harry was talking to them, and they said once they heard about the fight, they all left whatever they were doing and come to fight. Cho hugged Harry when she saw him and started crying. Dean came forward to take care of her, knowing of Harry’s unintelligence about girls. Ginny cleared her throat quite loudly once she saw Harry with Cho.

Draco Malfoy was fighting with a Death Eater.

“No, Yaxley, I couldn’t do it anymore!” Malfoy yelled. “I’ve been running from the Dark Lord for a long time!”

“What do you mean, Malfoy?” Yaxley yelled back. “You don’t exactly hand in your resignation to the Dark Lord!”

Harry pulled out his wand and jinxed the Death Eater from behind. He fell to the floor with a crash. He then turned his wand on Draco.

“Just turn me in,” Draco said in a resigned voice. Harry was confused.

“Why are you giving up so soon?” Harry asked.

“You won’t believe me when I tell you that I don’t want to fight,” Draco said, “That I never wanted to fight.” Harry lowered his wand. There was truth behind Draco’s words. Harry could sense it.

“Go,” Harry said. Draco’s eyebrows shot up.

“Really?” Draco said. Before he left, Draco stared at Harry for a moment, with a look of gratitude on his face. Harry took this as a thanks. He looked over to the other end of the room, where there was a woman with brown hair, blue eyes, and a snotty face waiting for him. Draco hugged Pansy Parkinson and kissed her. They smiled, held hands and left the yard. Harry saw Draco meet his mother and hug him. Now part of their family was together.

Harry turned to see Ministry officials taking away the Death Eaters. He turned to see Emma talking to one of the Ministry officials. He seemed like a nice man. She laughed once, but it died away because of the time and scene. She gave him a hug and left, walking over to where Harry was standing.

“It’s over,” she said slowly, staring at the final scene in front of them.

“It’s over,” Harry repeated, grinning broadly.

~ * ~ * ~

After 3 to 4 years, Harry proposed to Ginny. She, of course, said yes. They had a daughter named Lily and two sons, Albus and James.

The year after that, Ron proposed to Hermione. After squealing and screams of happiness, she said yes. They had a daughter named Rose and a son named Hugo.

Emma dated a Ministry official named Dan Brown for a while. She had a son named Rob Dame. Dan planned to propose to Emma the year Rob finished school, so he could help plan the wedding.

The war came and went. Diagon Alley opened again, the shops back. Ollivander had gone into hiding, but was found weeks later at a hidden lake reserve. With Fred gone, George worked his shop with Lee Jordan. Harry, Ron, and Hermione all had jobs at the Ministry, but they tried not to work directly with the Ministry. Harry's past with the Ministry could change his views on them forever. Harry and Ron were Aurors while Hermione worked in the Cooperation with Magical Animals. They all moved to the same street in Godric's Hollows. Together, the friends lived a happy and peaceful life.

And after all those years, Harry's scar never hurt him again.

THE END

Wow! I can't believe I'm finished! I can't believe it! I'm going to post a credits post later, crediting all those people who left me feedback.

Hope everyone loved it!

C'mon guys, tell me what we're doin',
We're hangin' around when we could be all over the place,
The sun is shinin' just the way we like it,
Let's get outta this hallway show the world our face,
It's Friday, but there's no where to go,
Anywhere is cool, but we're not goin' home,
We can do anything we wanna do,
It's all up to me and you.
AND WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO... LEAVE FEEDBACK! YEAH!

Love to everyone reading this! Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed!

-xx-
hplova

Last edited by hplova15165; October 7th, 2007 at 12:23 am.
Closed Thread
Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Harry Potter > Flourish and Blotts > The Library