Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Forum Archives > Post DH References > The Quibbler > Quibbler Breaking News > News archives > Minister for Magic Elections

Harry Potter & Ron Weasley; The Dream Team For Minister of Magic

Old October 23rd, 2008, 2:37 am
Harry Potter

Harry Potter & Ron Weasley; The Dream Team For Minister of Magic

Welcome to the Harry Potter and Ron Weasley Spotlight Thread. We invite you to consider our Candidacy for Minister of Magic in the ensuing posts. Please feel free to make comments or ask questions in the other Potter/Weasley campaign thread located in the bottom section of the main election thread.

Campaign Thread or Spotlight Thread

Last edited by Nadia; October 25th, 2008 at 5:43 am.
Sponsored Links
Old October 23rd, 2008, 2:43 am
Lycanthrope

Re: Harry Potter & Ron Weasley; The Dream Team For Minister of Magic

Harry and Ron have witnessed throughout their lives how some beings are regarded differently, unequal, and/or inferior - be it due to ancestry or economic status - and how that leads to discord and conflict. Therefore, they have come to the conclusion that only in a world where all beings feel equal, with equal rights, equal chances, equal treatment in all aspects of life, can the dream of Unity in peace and prosperity come true. Seeking Unity by Keeping Equality.

Watch The High Quality Video: High Quality Video

Last edited by wickedwickedboy; October 23rd, 2008 at 3:37 am.
Old October 23rd, 2008, 2:49 am
Ron's Pygmy Puff

A Minister's Tale (Click On Arrow To Read):    

“Have you heard?” Ron pounced when Harry stepped out of his office for a break.

Harry had been named Head of the Auror Department the previous year. Along with all the responsibilities he acquired the only actual office in the department.

“Have I heard what?”

“There’s a rumor going around that Kingsley’s retiring!”

“He’s what?”

“I know. He’s the best Minister we’ve had in my whole life.”

Harry spent the rest of the morning contemplating what he’d heard. He hoped it wasn’t true. The experiences he had with previous Ministers made him never want Kingsley to leave the post, ever. He was afraid things would end up the way they were before.

---

Harry arrived at his office after lunch to a surprise guest.

“Good afternoon, Harry,” Kingsley Shacklebolt spoke in his deep voice.

“Good afternoon, sir.”

Harry sat down in his chair opposite the one Kingsley possessed.

“I’m sure you’ve already heard,” Kingsley began.

“The rumor?”

“It’s true.”

Harry’s lips parted. He didn’t know what to say.

“Harry, I love being Minister, but… I became an Auror straight out of Hogwarts. You know how much time consuming, life-consuming, that job is.”

“Yes.”

“Then the war happened. I was no longer just an Auror. I was given the dangerous position of having to protect the Muggle Prime Minister. When the war’s over, I’m immediately thrust into this position. I’m eternally grateful, but I know when my time is up. I need time for myself. I know when I’m becoming less effective. This is the best thing for the Ministry.”

“I can’t imagine this place without you.”

“Thank you, but it’s time for me to move on. I have something I’d like to ask you. I’d like you to replace me as Minister of Magic.”

“Me?”

“You are the most qualified person I know. The Wizarding World looks up to you. They respect you.”

“I’ve never thought of being Minister. You really think I’m ready?”

“Absolutely, Harry. Look at how you’ve revolutionized the Auror Department. I believe you’re ready to do that for the Wizarding World.”

“Thank you. I’m going to need some time to think about this and talk to Ginny, of course.”

“Yes, yes, of course. I’m going public with my announcement on Friday, so I would appreciate an answer by then, but no rush.”

---

“He really wants you to replace him?” Ginny asked over dinner after Harry told her the news.

“Yes, he thinks I’m ready to revolutionize the Wizarding World.” Harry stuffed a dinner roll into his mouth.

“You are, Harry. I know you are. It’s just a big step. I mean, you’re already so busy leading the Aurors and we’ve three kids to look after.” She motioned to three-year-old James, two-year-old Albus, and newborn Lily.

“I know. That’s why I want to discuss this with you. If you think this is too big a task for me to take on while the kids are young, I’ll understand.”

“I don’t know,” Ginny replied.

“What do you think, James?” Harry asked his oldest son.

“Daddy be Minister!” He exclaimed.

“Min’ster!” Albus repeated, waving his fork in the air.

“The boys want me to replace Kingsley. I really want you to be honest with me, Gin. I respect your opinion very much. If you don’t want me to do it, I won’t. If you need me here more often to raise our children, I’ll do that instead.”

“That would be nice,” she muttered. “No, I can’t be selfish. We need you to continue with Kingsley’s plan of making this a better world for our children. Will you be gone more?”

“Probably not much more than I am now. I won’t have to go on Auror missions, but I’ll have to travel for foreign relations and the like.”

“Hmm.”

“Hmm, what? Was that a good hmm or a bad hmm?”

“It was a hmm hmm.”

“I’ll probably get to see you and the kids more. I reckon you could travel with me sometimes.”

Ginny smiled.

“Well…”

“Yeah?”

“You’ll be the youngest Minister.”

“I reckon so.”

“But, I can’t think of anyone with more experience than you. I know people who’ve worked at the Ministry longer, like Percy and my dad, but I don’t know anyone who’s had the experiences you’ve had.”

“Ron and Hermione.”

“Not like you, Harry. You led the D.A.—“

“You led the D.A. Neville led the D.A. longer than I did.”

“Harry! You rallied the Wizarding World. You’re an Auror. You’re head of the department. According to Dad, you’re one of the youngest department heads the Ministry’s ever had. Everyone respects you. I’ve never seen anything like that before. I can’t say no, Harry. They—we need you.”

“So, you want me to do it?”

Ginny nodded.

“Yeah, I want you to do it.”

“I’m going to be Minister.”

“You’re going to be Minister.”

“I’m going to be Minister!” Harry exclaimed. He jumped out of his seat, grabbed his daughter from her carrier, and twirled her around shouting “Daddy’s going to be Minister!” as she giggled.

James and Albus danced around Harry’s legs, holding hands singing “Daddy’s Minister” though little Albus sounded more like “Dad is Mister!”

Ginny stood up, walked over to her husband, put her hands on his face, and surrounded by their three young kids, kissed him square on the lips.

---

Friday morning Harry sat in courtroom ten next to Kingsley Shacklebolt. He watched people file in to hear the news the current Minister had to announce. He looked at the front row opposite him where Ron sat next to his wife, Hermione, with Ginny, Mr. Weasley, and Percy next to them. Ten years ago Percy came back apologizing for his mistakes and ever since he’d been really close to his family. Ginny handed her father a picture. Harry knew the picture was of the kids. He wished Mrs. Weasley could be here, too, but she was at The Burrow watching James, Albus, Lily, Rose, and Hugo. She loved being a grandmother.

Before the event began, Amelia Bones, a member of the Wizengamot, whispered something in Kingsley’s ear.

“Harry, there’s been a change of plans,” Kingsley said once Madam Bones sat down. “I will not be announcing you as Minister this morning.”

Harry tried to wipe the look of shock off his face. Was it something Madam Bones had said that made Kingsley change his mind? He remembered something Dumbledore once told him.

“[… T]hose who are best suited to power are those who have never sought it.”
Perhaps because he found he wanted to take on Kingsley’s wishes of replacing him as Minister that he was seeking power and it was best he didn’t? He didn’t know if he truly believed that or he was just trying to comfort himself.

“Good morning, Warlocks and Witches of the Wizengamot, wizards and witches of the British Isles,” Kingsley Shacklebolt stood up to speak. “I’m sure you have all heard the rumors that I, Kingsley Shackebolt, will be retiring at the end of the year.”

Murmurs and gasps could be heard throughout the room. Kingsley raised a hand to quiet them.

“It’s been an honor and a pleasure to represent the Wizarding World as your Minister these past ten years. Together the Ministry has faced many challenges of rebuilding, capturing and prosecuting many remaining Death Eaters, and the challenges of peacetime. I cannot be more proud of what we have accomplished and what we will accomplish together. But, after much deliberation, I have come to the conclusion the best thing for the Ministry is to step down as Minister of Magic. I have spent my entire adult career in the Ministry. I have never been able to truly give time to myself. I believe that it is time to allow a new leader to step into the role and lead the Wizarding community.”

“I have not made this decision lightly. I want to leave you in the best capable hands. Unfortunately, that decision is not up to me.”

Harry saw the surprised looks on the members of his family, especially Ginny.

“Thank you, Minister Shacklebolt,” the Chief Warlock interrupted, stood up, and ushered Kingsley to sit down. “With the retiring of Kingsley Shacklebolt some exciting new changes will be taking place here. The Wizengamot has decided for the first time we will be holding elections for the position of Minister of Magic. The rules for voting and for nominations will be printed in tomorrow’s edition of The Daily Prophet, but I will state them here.

“To vote, one must be at least seventeen years old, a member of the magical community either through being Muggleborn, Halfblood, Pureblood, Squib, or any other magical being, and reside in the British Isles.

“To run for office one must follow all rules for voting as well as being born on British soil and must be able to perform magic. If you want to run for office you must pick a running mate. Same rules apply for the running mate. Nominations will be open for a month or until we feel we have an adequate number of nominees.”

This was it. Harry was not going to be the Minister of Magic. He hoped his kids would be okay with the news. He was pretty sure they didn’t have a real clue on what the Minister was anyway.

---

“You’re running for Minister, aren’t you?” John Dawlish asked when Harry returned from lunch with his family.

“I hadn’t thought about it.”

“What?” Ginny asked. After dropping off Arthur, Hermione, and Percy at their respective floors she had accompanied Ron and Harry to visit the Auror Department for a short bit. “What about that discussion we had the other night at dinner? What about those discussions we’ve been having every night when we’re in bed.”

“Oy, Ginny! I don’t need to hear that!” Ron spoke up.

“We just talked, Ron!” She gave her brother a very pointed stare.

“That was when Kingsley wanted to appoint me to the position. Now, anyone can run. Someone better will come along.”

“There’s no one better than you,” Proudfoot spoke up.

Harry opened his mouth to say something when a chant of “Harry! Harry!” circulated the room getting louder with each Harry.

“I’ll need a running mate.”

“Ron!” Ginny exclaimed.

“Me?!” He squeaked.

“Who knows Harry better than you?”

“You.”

“Hey, I’m his First Lady.”

“Someone needs to stay home and take care of the kids,” Harry muttered.

“What was that?” Ginny gave him a look.

“Er, you’ll make a beautiful First Lady.”

“That’s what I thought. Ron you’re perfect as Harry’s running mate. You two
work so well together. You’re his right hand man. It’s always been Harry and Ron. Do you think Harry would have been so successful without you?”

“You mean without Hermione,” Ron interjected. “She should be his running mate.”

“No, I mean you. Hermione’s book smart and all that, but you’re his best mate. You can’t underestimate the power of a best friend. He told me about you saving his life and rescuing the sword of Gryffindor.”

“Wh-what?”

“I didn’t tell her anything beyond you getting the sword out of the pool,” Harry cut in.

“Is there something else? What happened?”

“It’s, er, not important,” Ron said quickly, his ears turning red.

“Whatever. Hermione didn’t go through Auror training with Harry. You did. Come on, it’s the dream team!”

Ron’s face lit up.

“The Dream Team—I like it.”

“So, you’re in?”

“I’m in. Harry Potter and Ron Weasley—The Dream Team.”

Last edited by leah49; October 23rd, 2008 at 7:39 pm.
Old October 24th, 2008, 1:14 am
Harry Potter

A Little Background (Click Arrow to Read):    

A Message From Harry:
Experience, dedication, honesty, creativity and loyalty: these are more than mere words to me. I am Harry James Potter and if elected as Minister of Magic, I will make these qualities more than just ideals; they will be the reality behind my efforts.

I have worked for many years with the Minister of Magic, Kingsley Shacklebolt, in reforming the Ministry of magic. During that time I became head of the Auror Department, a position I still hold. Upon the defeat of Voldemort, the Ministry was in great disarray, and I, together with the Minister and other employees, made great strides in cleaning up the Ministry, including reorganization of its departments and setting new policies and procedures for a more effective and efficient administrative process. During this process I have learned much about the other departments as we learned to work as a cohesive unit. I feel it is my duty to use the knowledge and skills I have gained through this work and my other various accomplishments to continue the work of our esteemed Minister.

I plan to bring equality to all of the beings within the magical community. I have seen, first hand, the oppression of magical beings, mixed races, and Muggleborn wizards, as well as derogatory treatment of Muggles at the hands of various Ministries and derisive groups in the past. If elected as Minister, I will ensure that past wrongs are righted so that all individuals receive fair and humane treatment, free from systematic prejudice and injustice. I will also ensure the rights and proper conditions for prisoners in Azkaban and that anyone facing imprisonment receives a fair trial. Moreover, I plan to keep an open dialogue and good relations with these communities and to provide educational training to them and other like entities. I will guarantee the proper and effective administration of those departments within the Ministry.

I have the drive, determination, and passion necessary to achieve the goals I have set. I believe that my record shows the fortitude I posses in this regard. I willingly chose to sacrifice my life for the wizarding world in the past due to my genuine love and respect for our community and I would do so again. I have done this because I firmly believe that both the wizard and non-wizard communities are of high value and worth.

My running mate, Ron Weasley, and I possess extensive knowledge of both the Wizarding community and the Muggle community, along with the instincts to know how to use that knowledge. We work exceedingly well together as, I believe, we have proven in our combined efforts against Voldemort. When we, along with Hermoine Granger, were entrusted with this task to destroy the Horcruxes set by my mentor, the late Dumbledore, we worked diligently in order to accomplish that goal. Our dedication to this effort carried us forward until the battle was won. Ron and I will work together and in the same way to ensure that the many goals we wish to achieve for the Ministry are met.

If elected Minister of Magic, I will do everything in my power to ensure a flourishing wizard community where equal rights and fairness are the standard.

A Message From Ron:

My name is Ron Bilius Weasley and it is a great honor for me to serve as Harry Potter’s running mate in the upcoming election. I feel that Harry will make a very good Minister of Magic and I will do everything in my power to assist him in that regard.

Harry and I have known one another for many years and during that time we have endured numerous experiences together. We have dealt with many hardships and celebrated successes as well, but independent of the type of experience, we were always there to support one another. Together with Hermione Granger, we worked hard to defeat Voldemort and expel him from the position of authority he had attained within the wizard world. In the aftermath, the wizarding world was once again in a state of peace and could begin to flourish once more. That experience, together with others, showed us the value of working together as a team and also highlighted how much can be achieved through the joint efforts of equally dedicated persons.

Immediately following my efforts in assisting to defeat Voldemort, I worked with Harry in the Auror Department at the Ministry. Working closely with the Minister and other departments, our efforts were integral to reorganizing and putting innovative plans into action that would assist in improving Ministry procedures and the conditions for those living in our community.

As Harry has indicated, we have many goals we wish to achieve beyond continuing improvements at the Ministry. Among other things, we plan to see that equal rights are obtained for all of those living within our community, guarantee fair trials for those accused of wrongdoing, ensure the requirements of wizard education and training institutions are met so they might run effectively and ensure proper measures are taken to suppress any evil factions from rising and threatening the wizard world at large as they have in the past.

A vote for Harry and me is a vote for a peaceful and thriving wizard world where equality and justice will prevail.

Old October 24th, 2008, 1:39 am
Ron Weasley

If Harry and I are elected as Minister of Magic, there are several goals we will fulfill:
  1. Any witch or wizard is homeschooled rather than going to a boarding school for Witchcraft and Wizardry (e.g. Hogwarts) and wishes to participate in the Wizarding World in the future must pass a basic aptitude test.
  2. Muggle Studies will be a required subject for Hogwarts students and homeschooled children.
  3. The Department of Muggle Communications will be created that deals with Muggle Affairs. Several people will be appointed to communicate with Muggles so that there is enough information going between both ministries.
  4. The Department of Magical Creatures will also be created. In this department the Ministry of Magic will regularly contact with other magical beings (e.g. goblins, centaurs, merepeople) and there will be representatives appointed on behalf of each group.
  5. Giants will be granted large areas of land. All witches and wizards are to not have contact with them unless they have a grant that allows them to do so.
  6. All beings will be granted habeas corpus, the legal order for any inquiry to determine whether a person has been lawfully imprisoned.
Further explanation on the goals will be provided throughout the thread.

Old October 24th, 2008, 1:51 am
Harry Potter

Candidate's Goals (Click Arrow to Read):    

Education:

So let’s move on to the real deal now – campaign issues. We’ve touched upon several of them in our first election speech, and we intend to follow up on our promise and present them to you.

Harry and I have several detailed plans about what we think would benefit the people of the Wizarding as well as the Muggle world, and among them, the issue of the education system at Hogwarts lies largely at the forefront. The matter is hugely important to us not just because we both have children studying in this school, but because we realise it is the youth of today that will serve as the citizens and leaders of tomorrow and we need to ensure that they have available every possible opportunity they can utilise to enhance their potential and capabilities.

But wait! Before you think we want to let the Ministry interfere at Hogwarts, let me make it clear that it is definitely not our intention. In fact, we want to make sure that the running of the school continues as smoothly as possible, with the least amount of intrusion from the Ministry that could be construed as a possible hindrance to its progress. Harry and I both know from experience just how much this can serve to be detrimental instead of beneficial for teachers and students alike.

That said, I’ll move on to the core of our plans. There are several objectives of what we have termed the ‘Hogwarts – pre, present and post’ issue. Let me lay down some of them:

To ensure that every individual has a right to education, regardless of their economic and financial conditions.

To provide equal opportunities to every individual, regardless of their race, blood, sex or any similar criterion based on immutable traits.

To make sure that each individual is allowed to hone and harness their magical talent to the best possible advantage.

How would we like to ensure this?

Well, one part of our plan focuses on education during the pre and post Hogwarts stage. There are several options for wizarding families out there, and many prefer to put their children in Muggle primary schools so that they are able to learn the three R's. Alternatively, some prefer to homeschool their children. We wish to make sure that in pursuing either of the options, parents can expect to find support from our side so that they are able to teach and train their children in a sufficiently comprehensive way. There are several ways we wish to achieve this.

Setting up a primary school system so that children from the age of 5 or 6 can go to school. This may serve as an alternative for wizarding parents who have no access to Muggle schools and are not able to homeschool their children due to other commitments.
For parents who do wish to home school their children pre-Hogwarts, we intend to introduce a good support system with suitable books, curriculum, and professional teachers as tutors for more complex subjects.
Founding of Wizarding Universities where some professions are taught in a more in-depth fashion. So far, the Wizarding system seems to be more focused on on-the-job training. But witches and wizards should be given the opportunity to pursue an academic career – and we intend to make sure they have this option at their disposal.

Further, there are several additional options we wish to avail to the students at Hogwarts. They are:

Including more typical Muggle subjects such as mathematics, foreign languages, physics, et al with an option for advanced study. These are not covered at Hogwarts and some of them (like basic mathematics or reading and writing) are covered by either pre-Hogwarts home-schooling or in a Muggle school.

Learning to handle Muggle devices like television sets, cars, kitchen machinery, computers et al. This we believe should serve two advantages. Firstly, as long as the Statute of Secrecy is effective, wizarding people would be better prepared to go unnoticed as such in the presence of muggles.

Secondly, if there is a possible chance in the future of the Statute of Secrecy being compromised or no longer necessary, the wizarding world will open up to the Muggle world. When that is the case, wizarding people need to be prepared in order to live harmoniously and peacefully with Muggles. Such knowledge would serve to further that peace and prosperity.

This is just the basic agenda we hope to accomplish in the near future, with nothing with the best interests of the community in mind.

Harry will continue now to present some more of the plans we feel will benefit both the Wizarding and the Muggle world.

Equality:

Now that we’ve discussed some of our plans about education at Hogwarts, let’s turn to some other issues that are relevant in today’s time.

I’m sure that this has been brought forth quite often and in every campaign during this election, but it still merits a discussion of its own here because it cannot be downplayed at any costs. Arguably one of the most pressing problems today is the prejudice that is rampant among the wizarding community and the discrimination that results from it. Do I need to mention which members of the community are victims of such prejudice? They have been denied opportunities for education and employment, in certain cases even considered outcasts of society and forbidden from mingling with the rest of the community.

Such intolerance and bigotry prevails even today. The issue cannot be taken lightly, and Ron and I have no intention of making it so. We realise that speaking out against such discrimination is not the only thing that can be done. We searched for alternatives - new laws for the empowerment and emancipation of these people, ways to encourage their participation in the community, bringing awareness among the society about misconceptions and sometimes even blatant untruths – and we put our every effort into it. Some of them are:

Muggleborns – While they have been accepted more easily into the community after the downfall of Lord Voldemort, small amounts of discrimination still persist among the community. Statistics drawn up by various reliable sources show that four out of ten employers would choose pureblooded wizards if given a choice between them and Muggleborns, based solely on account of blood and none on qualifications. Quotas for Muggleborn witches and wizards are largely not implemented nor followed, in spite of fairly clear rules and regulations that demand the same. This is an alarming figure for today’s time, when Muggleborns are claimed to have successfully integrated into the wizarding community with few obstructions. Obviously, this is not the case, and Ron and I intend to change that. We will ensure that the laws are implemented vigourously and effectively, so that Muggleborns are given a fair chance.

Werewolves – I have seen, first hand, how lycanthropes have have suffered due to the fear and prejudice that is directed against them – they have been denied employment and shunned as outcasts. It is indeed distressing to see that people view them for what they are, but not who they are. Werewolves, while posing a threat to people during the full moon, are otherwise perfectly capable of maintaining a normal life, on par with other witches and wizards. There is no reason they should be refused entry into Hogwarts or employment, if proper precautions are taken to ensure that they do not harm others while they transform each month. We hope to accomplish:
Setting up of proper and effective shelters to contain them during the full moon, and providing necessary medical care afterwards by trained Healers.
With the use of the potion Wolfsbane, Werewolves are able to retain their human mind and therefore do not pose any danger under its influence. One of our objectives would be to subsidise and make this potion freely available at these shelters, so that these individuals do not have to fear biting others accidentally.

Apart from these measures, we plan to increase funding towards research that aims to obtain a cure for the Werewolf condition. Current magical lycanthropy studies indicate that this is indeed feasible, and we hope to support and quicken this discovery in every way possible. By employing such techniques, Ron and I hope to ensure that these individuals are given every chance to assimilate into the society without fear of rejection.

House-elves – These are another segment of the community that are sometimes subjected to abuse and suffering, owing to their willingness to serve wizarding families. Several witches and wizards including Hermione Granger, who is one of my best friends and also Ron’s wife as well as a strong contestant in these elections, has been instrumental in securing them their rights and freedom if they wish to be separated from the family that they serve, as well as anti-abuse laws that prohibit mistreatment of elves. Ron and I support her in this wonderful task and will continue to do so until a point is reached where house-elves will be able to choose what they wish to do, with no fear of repercussions of any kind.

These are just a few of the members that we’ve highlighted; there are several more that have not gone unnoticed by us. Whether it be Goblins, Vampires, Centaurs or even semi-sentient magical beings, we hope to guarantee equality and fair chances to each of them so that they are able to make decisions freely and conscientiously, without any obligation or prejudice hindering them.

In Conclusion:

There are several issues out there that the wizarding world is facing now, and Harry and I will, of course, do our best to stay informed about them. It is not possible to be deeply insightful of every single one of them, unless we charmed ourselves to have a super memory, which we wouldn’t. (I don’t think I need to remind you that they are highly unstable and therefore illegal, and too many people have ended up tragically at St. Mungo's through their misuse of these.)

Nevertheless, it does not mean that we will be ignoring these matters. For those issues that we have limited knowledge about, we plan to form committees made up of experts in the relevant fields, to gather facts and provide us with recommendations. You are welcome, of course, to give us suggestions or point out anything that you feel concerns the Wizarding and Muggle communities, and we will take due note of it.

Bottom line – everything we wish to accomplish is out of a desire to do better for the people we pledge to serve, and we look forward to fulfilling that commitment. All that we want to do for the good of wizardkind cannot be without your cooperation and support, and indeed, we are extremely grateful for it.

Please Enjoy The Video Highlighting Our Campaign Goals.

Watch The High Quality Video: Watch The High Quality Video

Last edited by Harry Potter; October 24th, 2008 at 2:16 am.
Old October 24th, 2008, 3:59 am
Ron Weasley

Policy on Homeschooling
Any witch or wizard who is homeschooled rather than going to a boarding school for Witchcraft and Wizardry (e.g. Hogwarts) and wishes to participate in the Wizarding World in the future must pass a basic aptitude test.

With this policy all home schooled children will have to pass some requirements in order to attain a job that involves magic. It is not in our interest to control people but to make certain that all of those who will be involved in magic have necessary knowledge. The test will not be difficult; the questions will be similar to the curriculum taught for second years at Hogwarts.

Support groups will be a free service to help those that are home schooled. The support group will have textbooks on several courses and tutoring. We understand that not will be educated appropriately, but these people should not have a disadvantage simply because they did not attend a boarding school.

Old October 24th, 2008, 4:00 am
Harry Potter

Policy on Muggle Studies
Muggle Studies will be a required subject for Hogwarts students and homeschooled children.

One apparent quality of many witches and wizards is their lack of knowledge concerning Muggles. If elected, we will make sure that is no longer the case. Hogwarts students will be required to take Muggle Studies for the minimum of two years. Anyone who is homeschooled or attending another boarding school must pass an exam that covers the minimum requirement of knowledge pertaining to the subject.

Those who are homeschooled or attend another boarding school that does not teach Muggle Studies will have an equal chance to learn the subject matter. As indicated in the post concerning the policy of homeschooling, there will be support groups that can help provide knowledge on Muggle Studies.

Ron and I believe it is necessary to have this policy for the ignorant are always the first victims. People can easily succumb to the propaganda that Muggles are inferior to magical beings and that should be prevented. With knowledge there is the strong possibility that those learning Muggle Studies will grow to understand Muggles and appreciate them.

By making this policy, it is not our intention to interfere with Hogwarts. We got a first account of the damage interfering with Hogwarts can cause and do not want that to happen again. The Headmaster or Headmistress of Hogwarts still has the same powers as before and in no way will we change that.

Old October 24th, 2008, 4:04 am
Elvendork

Potterwatch was so generous as to give us scans of the interview with Harry and Ron.

Warning: The scans are large

Enjoy!

Potterwatch Interview pages 1-4:    

Potterwatch Interview pages 5-7:    

Last edited by Beatifically; October 24th, 2008 at 4:47 am.
Old October 24th, 2008, 4:13 am
Ron Weasley

Interacting with Muggles
The Department of Muggle Communications will be created that deals with Muggle Affairs. Several people will be appointed to communicate with Muggles so that there is enough information going between both ministries.

Muggles are currently facing ordeals that affect everyone, magical or not. Issues such as the environment, nuclear weapons, and wars are of utmost importance. Though we may have magic and they do not, that does not excuse us from having active interest in the matters that affect the world at large. It is our responsibility as humans to cooperate and make sure that this world is safe to live in.

With that in mind, Harry and I have decided that there ought to be a Department of Muggle Cooperation. In the department several people will be appointed and it is their task to keep track of the events in the Muggle world. The Head of the department will personally consult with the Prime Minister and his officials. In return we are to inform them of current events in the Wizarding World. The aim is for the department to cooperate with Muggles and for both ministries to offer assistance and guidance for each other.

As former Minister Kingsley said, “We’re all human, aren’t we? Every human life is worth the same, and worth saving.”

Old October 24th, 2008, 4:13 am
Harry Potter

Representation for all Magical Beings
The Department of Magical Beings will also be created. In this department the Ministry of Magic will regularly contact with other magical beings (e.g. goblins, centaurs, merepeople) and have representatives appointed on behalf of each group.

As Ron and I have promised, we will provide equality for all magical beings. The promise also raised another question: how their voices could be heard within the government? Together we decided that, in addition to giving them basic rights, it is also necessary for them to have representation within the Ministry of Magic so that a consensus is met between Wizards and each individual group.

The Department of Magical Beings will be created. In the department, several groups will be formed that will largely focus on one race – whether they be merpeople, giants, centaurs, goblins, house-elves, or werewolves. In each individual group, a representative will be appointed on behalf of the race. The representative will frequently interact with the race and report back to the Ministry. The representative also may also be one of the members of the race for we permit and encourage interaction with them. The Head of the Department will make regular reports to Ron and myself about what each group has been discussing.

This policy is aimed to make sure that there is equal representation for all within the Ministry of Magic. We feel it is our responsibility to let all sentient beings have basic rights that have been denied from them.

Old October 24th, 2008, 4:18 am
Lycanthrope

HARRY AND RON SUPPORT YOU

The Youth Outreach United Charity

Mission Statement

Youth Outreach United is a volunteer-based organization dedicated to meeting the needs of children of all magical beings within wizarding world. Through one-to-one friendships with mature and caring mentors from all these beings we foster self-worth, positive growth and a sense of belonging as well as encouraging diversity, unity and understanding.

Click on the arrow below to discover more about this wonderful charity and Harry and Ron's plans to support it. You can also enjoy the letters from some who have participated with the charity and a short video highlighting YOU.

Harry And Ron Support YOU:    

Fund-raising activities

1. Donation drives will be directed at wizard business owners. Documents about the charity will be sent to them and donation requests made.

2. Advertisements on Magical radio and in the Daily Prophet about the charity together with donation requests.

3. Booths will be set up at wizard fairs, and other like events, promoting the charity and asking for donations.

6. A permanent office will be opened located at Hogsmeade, where used Quidditch, sports, and other like magical items donated by the community are sold. One can also simply donate at the store.

7. Mentor-Child dinner. Annual. Donation required to attend. Here donations are made in the form of gift activities for the Mentors and children to participate in together. For example, someone might pay for them to attend a Muggle rock band concert together; or a trip to visit a magical location in a nearby country where the person has a home.

8. Mentor-Child bonding and fundraising events: broom buffing and selling cool drinks on hot days at stands set up in Hogsmeade.

9. Charity Magazine called "YOU won't believe this!" which is published four times a year and paid for by subscription. Part the subscription fee will be used as a donation and the other part will support the publication of the magazine. The magazine will provide information about the foundation and highlight some of the things the mentors and kids are doing together. The magazine also includes the charity's plans for the future.

10. Charity dance-a-thon. Popular Bands donate their time to perform music of all types and for the wizard world at large to attend, by donation, to dance the night away. Those who last till the end win a prize (donated by various businesses)

11. Donators Annual Banquet. For all major donations given, a highly publicized dinner is given to celebrate their benevolence. Framed paper awards are given to them and dinner is had. Local Restaurants can donate the food and chefs could donate their time to prepare it. The framed awards are donated by businesses. The place the banquet is held is also donated by that building owner. A general speech about the foundation, its goals, its achievements and needs is given and pledges for future donations are taken.

12. An annual magical tv show for raising donations. With famous bands performing, reports on the various charity's projects. And the people can call in (via floo) and have prominent people at the other end who take their donations. Preferably around Christmas.

13. Fall fundraiser: Charity Celebrity Quidditch Match
Ticket sales from Charity Quidditch Match; Auction before the game;
Concession Sales from the match; Raffle sales; Donations; Merchandise such as wrist bands, clothes, watches, accessories will be sold with the help of major businesses that manufacture the product. At least 50% of the proceeds will help the fundraiser. The fundraiser will work with popular businesses such as The Daily Prophet, Potterwatch Magazine and various shops in Hogsmeade will donate a portion of their sales to the cause.

14. A benefit rock concert with popular bands - all proceeds go to the charity. Some of the same ideas used for the Quidditch Match will be used during this event.

Ron and Harry's Thoughts On YOU:

Ron Weasley:

I grew up in a big family. The Weasleys are a very loving bunch, and I know I’m blessed to have spent my childhood in such a close knit family who all stand up for each other. However, not all children have it as good growing up and to be honest, there were times when I could have used a friend, even with my big family surrounding me. Youth Outreach United provides child/mentor relationships for all magical beings in our world that need an extra friend in their life. It doesn’t matter what size family children belong to, what their background is, or what problems they are having, if any. They want to help. Kids should not grow up feeling last in their family, friendless, or in need of advice and no one to give it to them. YOU brings mentors and children together, helping to make kids feel number one.

Harry Potter:

I grew up in a household where I was shown nothing but mistreatment and neglect. I really could have used a friend while growing up. While the circumstances of my youth were special, that is not the case for most children and a friend can help pull them through tough trials; be there just to listen; share things with them; give advice and just be there if needed. Youth Outreach United provides mentors for all children, independent of their background or status. This well organized charity is helping in a way that is not only beneficial to children, but offering a service that has been lacking in the wizard world for a long time. I fully stand behind this charity and hope to offer my personal support to ensure its success.

Letters From YOU Participants:    

“That which Voldemort does not value, he takes no trouble to comprehend. Of house-elves and children’s tales, of love, loyalty, and innocence, Voldemort knows and understands nothing. Nothing. That they all have a power beyond his own, a power beyond the reach of any magic, is a truth he has never grasped.” ~Albus Dumbledore

Watch The High Quality Video:High Quality Video

Last edited by wickedwickedboy; October 25th, 2008 at 4:25 am.
Old October 24th, 2008, 4:32 am
Ron Weasley

Giant Protection
Giants will be granted large areas of land. All witches and wizards are to not have contact with them unless under certain conditions.

There is one issue that Harry and I have noticed has been overlooked: giants. In the past Dumbledore had insisted numerous times that they are endangered due to wizards and we should something about it. With the giant population declining severely, it is time to take action, and Harry and I promise we will do so if elected.

Giants have been dying off because wizards confined them to small areas, forcing several tribes to live with each other. With the tribes being forced to live with each other, fights have occurred at least once every month, leaving many giants dead. Our policy will grant giants more land for the giants where tribes will live on their own. With conflicting tribes separated, we hope that the giants will begin to populate their community once more.

Of course not all giants live in this country. Harry and I are going to visit foreign ministries and reach a decision so that they will see the same from our point of view. It is not our priority to only protect the beings in this country but protect all beings throughout the world.

To further the protection of giants, we will prohibit contact with them for both their safety and ours. Only officials working in the Department of Magical Beings may visit them. Anyone who is in dire need of visiting giants must consult the department. If the department deems that it is a necessary reason to visit them, several officials from the Ministry will accompany him or her and a grant will be written and signed by the Head of the Department of Magical Beings.

Old October 24th, 2008, 4:32 am
Harry Potter

Habeas Corpus
All beings will be granted habeas corpus, the legal order for any inquiry to determine whether a person has been lawfully imprisoned.

One thing I can clearly remember was the revolt I felt when my godfather, Sirius Black, informed me that he was sent to Azkaban without a trial. I failed to understand what justification there was behind sending a man to prison – one with dementors, no less! – without definite proof that he was guilty. My feelings on the matter have not changed.

Ron and I immediately agreed upon granting habeas corpus to all beings. If one is to be imprisoned, under no conditions shall the person remain in prison without a court agreeing to the punishment even if there is “overwhelming evidence” that indicate that the person has committed the said crime. To sum it up, all those being tried must have the court agree that they are guilty before they are imprisoned.

If this policy is effective, this right will never - regardless of the circumstances the world is in – be taken away. The Ministry of Magic works for the people, not for itself, and that is one quality that will remain the same if Ron and I are elected.

Old October 24th, 2008, 6:47 am
Lycanthrope

Harry and Ron plan to work hard to make the Wizard World a better place for everyone. They intend to work with the Departments of Ministry and others to correct some of the inefficiencies and problems in the Wizard World's public systems; encourage social improvements; and ensure the Departments at the Ministry of Magic are running effectively. Enjoy the video below which highlights some of these issues.

Watch The High Quality Video: High Quality Video

Last edited by wickedwickedboy; October 25th, 2008 at 2:48 am.
Old October 25th, 2008, 2:36 am
Harry Potter

Ron and I were recently asked a few intriguing questions. It is our pleasure to share our responses with you. We invite any questions you may have regarding our campaign. These can be posed in the Potter/Weasley campaign thread, located in the lower section of the main Ministry of Magic Election Thread.

Q&A With Harry and Ron (Click on the Arrow to view):    

1. Mr. Potter, Albus Dumbledore himself said you were an impetuous hothead who needed Hermione's cool head to tamper you down. Yet, you are running, not with her, but with someone who abandoned you in the wild just because he was hungry. How much do you think you can keep a cool head when things get tough and not rush head-on into an unnecessary confrontation or war, especially without a cool-headed running mate who can be trusted to stand by you?

We all make mistakes in life, but we learn from them. We gain strength through our mistakes. As a student at Hogwarts, I was an “impetuous hothead” at times as you have indicated. It is part of growing up; most of us lose our cool at times. For me there was the additional burden of having a piece of Voldemort’s soul within me. This made it somewhat more difficult for me to control my emotions and temper at times. I do not mean to offer this as an excuse, but it did have an impact on my behavior. After defeating Voldemort, the piece of his soul was eradicated from my body and I have found it easier to gain control over my temper and emotions. Being an Auror has offered me ample opportunities to grow in this regard. It is an important function of my work to keep a cool head and not rush head-long into unnecessary confrontations. Both Ron and I have become much better at controlling our tempers and emotions since our teenage days.

Ron has shown the ability to face up to, and correct his mistakes. It is true that he left Hermione and me during our search for Horcruxes for a short while, but the most important factor is that he returned. Indeed Ron attempted to return almost immediately, but circumstances prevented him from doing so. Some have suggested that Ron's emotions ran high and he left due to the locket he wore, but Ron does not use that as an excuse. He will not even allow me to shoulder part of the blame, although I believe I was also at fault in the situation leading up to his departure. Being on the run without much in the way of food and sleep had left us all feeling quite grouchy. Nonetheless, we both apologized for our behavior, facing up to our mistakes upon Ron's return. Ron showed his loyalty and trustworthiness by returning and in his willingness to continue on the dangerous quest with us. Ron found it difficult to locate us after he had gone, but he never gave up and was eventually able to find us. He could have remained in the comfort of his brother’s home with a nice warm bed and delicious food on the table, but he knew where he was most needed and felt that the quest was his first priority.

Ron can be trusted to stand by me. He has proven his loyalty time and time again. There were countless times during our fight against Voldemort that he could have turned back. However, Ron chose to remain, even when times became extraordinarily tough. Like myself, Ron has learned from his past mistakes and it has made him a stronger individual.

2. In the past fourteen years, the issue of a standardized cauldron thickness has not been decided. If elected as Deputy Minister, what input would you, Mr. Weasley, offer to finally settle this dilemma?

Ron and I will do our best to stay informed about all issues facing the wizard world. For those issues that we have limited knowledge about, we plan to form committees made up of experts in the relevant fields, to gather facts and provide us with recommendations. The issue of cauldron thickness would be among those we would assign to a committee so that we could reach a well informed decision on the matter.

3. Won't a team of two Aurors lean the Ministry in a direction of paranoia and overzealousness?

Your question appears to presuppose that 'paranoia' and 'overzealousness' - used pejoratively and subjectively here - are requirements or inevitable traits of a successful Auror. That is untrue. In my judgment, caution and commitment to a righteous cause are the marks of an effective Auror.

Law Enforcement is important, but it should not be the sole priority a Minister and his 'second in command.' However, the other departments in the Ministry, as well as the world at large, can benefit from the protection of an efficient team of Aurors. The Auror Department has been committed to, and has met that call for many years. If elected to the position of Minister, I plan to ensure that everything is in place to guarantee their continued success in that regard.

4. Mr Potter, tell us about the willingness you have demonstrated in regards to using the Unforgivable Curses, particularly the Imperius and the Cruciatus. It was our understanding that one of the main reasons those curses are considered "unforgivable" is the intent required to perform them.

The three Unforgivable Curses cause death, severe pain and loss of willpower. In order for the curses to work, an individual has to intend to cause these actions to occur. I do not condone the use of these curses due to their nature and the harm or death that can result.

During the first war against Voldemort, the Ministry of Magic condoned the use of these curses for Aurors. They felt that it was necessary in order to combat the great evil that was attempting to overtake our society. These and other Dark curses were being flung at the Aurors by Voldemort’s Death Eaters and the Ministry felt it necessary to approve the use of equal force by the Aurors to combat their foes.

During the second war, the Ministry officials were late in recognizing that it had commenced and shortly thereafter was seized by Voldemort’s regime. Those of us fighting against Voldemort were left to our own resources.

My decision to use the Imperius Curse during the course of the second war was taken under circumstances when my life and the lives of three others were in danger. It was a short term use, used in order to stop those who would hamper our efforts to complete our mission relative to bringing down Voldemort. I did not, and indeed would not have, used the curse to control a person’s will to do more than I did at that time: to cause them to cease their attempts at thwarting my efforts to stop Voldemort. No lasting harm came to these individuals as a result of my doing this. My intentions were not malicious; I only did what I believed was necessary in order to bring about the downfall of Voldemort. Nonetheless, it is possible that a different spell would have worked just as well in those circumstances and I admit that my decision to use the Imperius curse was improper at the time.

My decision to use the Cruciatus curse was in response to finding Alecto Carrow in the midst of making nefarious plans to harm students at Hogwarts. Professor McGonagall was present and in argument with him, attempting to stop him from doing this. Carrow was unaware that I was also present, under my Invisibility Cloak and I watched him while he issued threats to harm the students and to Professor McGonagall directly; then finished by spitting in the professor’s face.

Overcome with anger at what Carrow had done in the past (tortured and beaten students), his plans for harming students in the future and his display of disrespect and dishonor of professor McGonagall, I used the Cruiciatus curse on him. In my anger at his plans, I had the intent to cause him pain at the time. However, I feel this behavior was improper and if I had it to do again, I would use a stunning spell which would have likely worked just as well to stop him.

I will not make excuses or attempt to justify my past decisions to use these curses, nor for the times that I attempted and failed to use them after Sirius and Dumbledore were killed. My anger and grief got the best of me and I admit my use of them was unnecessary and morally wrong. However, I have matured greatly since then and I am no longer the hothead that I used to be. I am much more judicious in my choice of spells and instruct the Aurors under my guidance in the department accordingly.

5. Mr. Potter, you have referred in your speech to the late Albus Dumbledore as your mentor, and discussed in brief the role you played in his plans for the defeat of Voldemort. Critics of Dumbledore have called him manipulative, for deliberately keeping you in the dark, yet others admire him for his leadership against Voldemort. What is your view?

I am proud to have had Albus Dumbledore as one of my mentors. Like my parents, Remus Lupin and Sirius Black, he served as a father figure for me. However, no one is perfect and that includes mentors; they have flaws just like the rest of us do. But the wonderful thing about all of my mentors, including Dumbledore, is that they had many admirable attributes that I could attempt to emulate. At the same time, I could learn from their mistakes and flaws.

Dumbledore provided me with extraordinary guidance as well as insight into many aspects of life. I am very appreciative of all of his efforts on my behalf. Dumbledore was correctly known as one of the wisest wizards of his time and much of what he shared with me during our friendship has helped me in immeasurable ways. Even today, I call upon his words of wisdom in meeting challenges in my work and personal life.

However, Dumbledore was not flawless and I agree that one of his faults was his tendency to be manipulative at times. Naturally I do not strive to emulate his flaws, however, this and like tendencies have allowed me to learn valuable lessons. For example, while some good may seem to come from manipulative behavior on its face, it is important to realize the harm also inherent in such behavior which is why it is best avoided.

I greatly admire Dumbledore for his leadership in the war against Voldemort. However, as I indicated, I am not blind to his faults. Dumbledore did keep me in the dark at times, out of compassion or because he felt it was necessary in light of his plan to bring down Voldemort. However, he asked for my forgiveness and I forgave him, as he had done for me in the past.

6. What are your policies on humanoid creatures and other magical beings?

Many of our policies regarding our plans for ongoing developments with respect to humans in both the Wizard and Muggle worlds are outlined in the speeches located in our spotlight thread. We invite you to read these at your leisure. In addition, we have plans to work together with other departments in the Ministry to resolve some of the issues confronting all magical beings facing prejudice or discrimination of any kind. We have provided a couple of examples here so you can get an idea of our plans in this regard:

o Werewolves – I have seen, first hand, how lycanthropes have suffered due to the fear and prejudice that is directed against them – they have been denied employment and shunned as outcasts. It is indeed distressing to see that people view them for what they are, but not who they are. Werewolves, while posing a threat to people during the full moon, are otherwise perfectly capable of maintaining a normal life, on par with other witches and wizards. There is no reason they should be refused entry into Hogwarts or employment, if proper precautions are taken to ensure that they do not harm others while they transform each month. We hope to accomplish:

A. Setting up of proper and effective shelters to contain them during the full moon, and providing necessary medical care afterwards by trained Healers.

B. With the use of the potion Wolfsbane, Werewolves are able to retain their human mind and therefore do not pose any danger under its influence. One of our objectives would be to subsidise and make this potion freely available at these shelters, so that these individuals do not have to fear biting others accidentally.

C. Apart from these measures, we plan to increase funding towards research that aims to obtain a cure for the Werewolf condition. Current magical lycanthropy studies indicate that this is indeed feasible, and we hope to support and quicken this discovery in every way possible. By employing such techniques, Ron and I hope to ensure that these individuals are given every chance to assimilate into the society without fear of rejection.

o House-elves – These are another segment of the community that are sometimes subjected to abuse and suffering, owing to their willingness to serve wizarding families. Several witches and wizards including Hermione Granger, who is one of my best friends and also Ron’s wife as well as a strong contestant in these elections, has been instrumental in securing them their rights and freedom if they wish to be separated from the family that they serve, as well as anti-abuse laws that prohibit mistreatment of elves. Ron and I support her in this wonderful task and will continue to do so until a point is reached where house-elves will be able to choose what they wish to do, with no fear of repercussions of any kind.

These are just two of the members that we have highlighted; there are many more beings and none have escaped our attention. Whether they are Goblins, Vampires, Centaurs or even semi-sentient magical beings, we hope to guarantee equality and fair opportunity to each of them so that they are able to make decisions freely and conscientiously, without any obligation or prejudice hindering them.

7. When searching for the horcruxes, you set off rather blindly and without a plan. You said that you will work with Ron “in the same way” to ensure your goals are achieved. If you intend to set forth blindly with goals in mind but no particular plan to achieve them, how do you think to attain those goals without the third part of your trio, who did most of the planning for your group?

When we said 'In the same way,' we meant working together with the utmost trust and respect for one another. This type of trust and knowledge comes from going through many life and death situations together. When Ron and I work together, we do not have to work at cooperation – it is always there.

When we were prematurely forced to set out to hunt down the Horcruxes, we were faced with a task the likes of which no other witch or wizard before us had faced. Even though our information was limited, we did our best. As a team, we set out on this daunting task, knowing there was no other option and that we must make the attempt. There was inevitably a lot of guesswork involved, since even the wise Professor Dumbledore, who had years to discover them, was not able to figure out which items had been made into Horcruxes or where to find them. It was a long and arduous struggle, but through dedication and hard work, we were able to successfully complete our mission.

Another difficulty we were presented with was our isolation from the rest of the wizarding world. Isolation was forced upon us by circumstances beyond our control. In the end, we only had each other to rely upon, with no way of knowing what was happening in the rest of the world, for long spans of time.

I do not recount these events to boast, but rather to explain the extraordinary circumstances Ron and I have faced so that voters can understand and accurately evaluate our actions. In the light of this, it is no small feat that we survived, succeeded and completed our task, and cooperation played a great role in our achievement.

The contribution of Hermione Granger-Weasley cannot be overestimated. The hunting down of the Horcruxes and Voldemort was a collaboration of our trio. While Hermione has pursued a career on her own in another field of the Ministry, Ron and I have continued working together, further enhancing our cooperation. Basically, what we meant is that we work together with the utmost trust in, and with comprehensive knowledge of one another.

Last edited by Harry Potter; October 25th, 2008 at 4:42 am.
Old October 25th, 2008, 4:27 am
Ron Weasley

As Harry and I have stressed throughout this thread, we believe in equality for all sentient beings. There is only one thing left to add: wands. When I was in Hogwarts I learned about how it is against the law for house-elves to acquire wands. This law also includes others, such as goblins. I cannot begin to explain what a crime this is against the magical beings. Therefore, if elected, Harry and I will scrap this law and allow all sentient beings to acquire wands if it is in their interests.

Another issue is fair trials. In a previous post we said that all will be granted habeas corpus. In addition to that, all trials are to be fitting with the crime. If this policy had been established when I was an adolescent, then Harry wouldn’t have been in the Wizengamot Court for a small matter such as underage magic. The policy will also include that people have the right to, as many call it, “plead the fifth.” In the court, the accused will be able to confront all witnesses against him or her and the right to not incriminate oneself.

Old October 25th, 2008, 4:50 am
Harry Potter

Well, it looks like our time is up! I hope you have all enjoyed our thread. With the voting tomorrow, we would like to thank all those running for Minister and all teams for making this a clean, enjoyable race. May the best team win!

Watch The High Quality Video: High Quality Video:

Artist Contributions:    

We would like to give special thanks to everyone below for their contributions:

CreditsMagical Beings Video
“A stranger awaits” X-Ray Dog (http://www.x-raydogmusic.com)
“Wicked things” X-Ray Dog (http://www.x-raydogmusic.com)
“Prisioner of Azkaban Soundtrack” John Williams (http://johnwilliamscomposer.com

A Better Wizard World Video
“The Artist” X-Ray Dog (http://www.x-raydogmusic.com)

YOU Video
“You” Ten Sharp (http://www.tensharp.com/)
“Potters En Familia” – Marta (http://www.artdungeon.net)
Interviews: Leaky Cauldron Video Gallery

Goals Video
“Mystic Knights” Xray Dog (http://www.x-raydogmusic.com)
“Chamber of Secrets” John Williams (http://johnwilliamscomposer.com

Challenge Video
"Lily and James" - Rohanelf (http://rohanelf.deviantart.com)
"Molly and Arthur" - Laura Freedman (http://www.nasubionna.net)
"Apassionata" - X-Ray Dog (http://www.x-raydogmusic.com)
"Dark Empire" - X-Ray Dog (http://www.x-raydogmusic.com)
"Hedwig's Theme" - John Williams (http://johnwilliamscomposer.com)
"Harry and Ron" - hito76 (http://hito76.deviantart.com)

Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Forum Archives > Post DH References > The Quibbler > Quibbler Breaking News > News archives > Minister for Magic Elections