Login  
 
 
Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Diagon Alley > Sports

Baseball Thread



Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old October 4th, 2006, 2:50 am
Jedi_Girl  Female.gif Jedi_Girl is offline
Third Year
 
Joined: 4495 days
Location: California
Posts: 442
Baseball Thread

Wow no matches. Okay I belive the season is starting up isin't? Anyway yep heres the place to discusse baseball.


__________________

Love Struck and Feedback
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old October 5th, 2006, 1:31 am
petercoti  Male.gif petercoti is offline
First Year
 
Joined: 4833 days
Location: New Jersey
Age: 28
Posts: 27
Re: BaseBall Thread

The Mets won the game to day 5 to 6.


__________________


Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old October 5th, 2006, 5:45 am
Jedi_Girl  Female.gif Jedi_Girl is offline
Third Year
 
Joined: 4495 days
Location: California
Posts: 442
Re: BaseBall Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by petercoti View Post
The Mets won the game to day 5 to 6.
I didn't watch all i know is that the NYC won the Tigers


__________________

Love Struck and Feedback
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old October 6th, 2006, 11:37 pm
petercoti  Male.gif petercoti is offline
First Year
 
Joined: 4833 days
Location: New Jersey
Age: 28
Posts: 27
Re: BaseBall Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi_Girl View Post
Wow no matches. Okay I belive the season is starting up isin't? Anyway yep heres the place to discusse baseball.
I can't belive I didn't notice this earlyer but the season isn't begning, infact it ended on October 1st, but the playoff's are begning.


__________________


Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old October 7th, 2006, 5:18 am
Jedi_Girl  Female.gif Jedi_Girl is offline
Third Year
 
Joined: 4495 days
Location: California
Posts: 442
Re: BaseBall Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by petercoti View Post
I can't belive I didn't notice this earlyer but the season isn't begning, infact it ended on October 1st, but the playoff's are begning.
Oh yeah playoffs sorry I get confused. I didn't watch the game today what happened(10/06/06)


__________________

Love Struck and Feedback
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old October 7th, 2006, 8:19 pm
ArthurWeasley  Male.gif ArthurWeasley is offline
First Year
 
Joined: 4832 days
Location: USA
Posts: 89
Re: BaseBall Thread

you didn't say which game you were interested in. The Tigers have tied up their series with the Yankees as it moves to Detroit. The Cards are two up on the Padres and can clinch it today (right now it's 2-0 SD in the 4th). I dodn't really have a favorite although I really don't want both the Yanks and the Mets to win, I want smoe more diversity than a "subway" series......AW


__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old October 7th, 2006, 11:56 pm
Jedi_Girl  Female.gif Jedi_Girl is offline
Third Year
 
Joined: 4495 days
Location: California
Posts: 442
Re: BaseBall Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArthurWeasley View Post
you didn't say which game you were interested in. The Tigers have tied up their series with the Yankees as it moves to Detroit. The Cards are two up on the Padres and can clinch it today (right now it's 2-0 SD in the 4th). I dodn't really have a favorite although I really don't want both the Yanks and the Mets to win, I want smoe more diversity than a "subway" series......AW
I want the Yanks or Angels to win. I'm more into Ice Hockey and just started watching BaseBall. SO really don't know. I've always heard of the Yankees and even bought some stuff so I like the Yankess in other words. Padres are well um...........
Yep so cool. Oh mean so who has 2 the Padres?


__________________

Love Struck and Feedback
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old October 8th, 2006, 12:17 am
TheMagicMongol  Male.gif TheMagicMongol is offline
Fifth Year
 
Joined: 4565 days
Posts: 774
Re: BaseBall Thread

Yeah I'm a Nat's fan but we're way out so I'll root for the cardinals.


Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old October 8th, 2006, 12:32 am
Jedi_Girl  Female.gif Jedi_Girl is offline
Third Year
 
Joined: 4495 days
Location: California
Posts: 442
Re: BaseBall Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMagicMongol View Post
Yeah I'm a Nat's fan but we're way out so I'll root for the cardinals.
Okay how do you feel about the Yankees or Angels I love them both!!!


__________________

Love Struck and Feedback
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old October 8th, 2006, 12:48 am
TheMagicMongol  Male.gif TheMagicMongol is offline
Fifth Year
 
Joined: 4565 days
Posts: 774
Re: BaseBall Thread

I hate the Yankees. The angels are okay but they're out.


Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old October 8th, 2006, 1:29 am
Jedi_Girl  Female.gif Jedi_Girl is offline
Third Year
 
Joined: 4495 days
Location: California
Posts: 442
Re: BaseBall Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMagicMongol View Post
I hate the Yankees. The angels are okay but they're out.
Oh no Yankee fan okay. Angels rule but it sad that there out............


__________________

Love Struck and Feedback
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old October 8th, 2006, 1:42 am
Agraphia  Male.gif Agraphia is offline
Second Year
 
Joined: 4617 days
Location: Dallas
Age: 34
Posts: 171
Re: Baseball Thread

Anyone share in my misery of living in a city with a deplorable ball club?

I'm from Dallas, home of the Rangers.


__________________
MySpace
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old October 8th, 2006, 1:45 am
Jedi_Girl  Female.gif Jedi_Girl is offline
Third Year
 
Joined: 4495 days
Location: California
Posts: 442
Re: Baseball Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agraphia View Post
Anyone share in my misery of living in a city with a deplorable ball club?

I'm from Dallas, home of the Rangers.
Who are the Rangers I just got into BaseBall and don't know a lot of it.


__________________

Love Struck and Feedback
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old October 8th, 2006, 2:45 am
Kelly  Female.gif Kelly is offline
Second Year
 
Joined: 4760 days
Location: California
Age: 30
Posts: 94
Re: Baseball Thread

Go A's! Yeah, that's it


__________________
"Brilliant! It's Potions last thing on Friday! Snape won't have the time to poison us all!"
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old October 8th, 2006, 2:47 am
Jedi_Girl  Female.gif Jedi_Girl is offline
Third Year
 
Joined: 4495 days
Location: California
Posts: 442
Re: Baseball Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
Go A's! Yeah, that's it
You like the angels?


__________________

Love Struck and Feedback
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old October 8th, 2006, 2:51 am
Agraphia  Male.gif Agraphia is offline
Second Year
 
Joined: 4617 days
Location: Dallas
Age: 34
Posts: 171
Re: Baseball Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi_Girl View Post
Who are the Rangers I just got into BaseBall and don't know a lot of it.


I'm not surpirised you've never heard of them. They're consitsantly one of the worst clubs in the major league. Nonetheless, GO RANGERS!!!!


__________________
MySpace
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old October 8th, 2006, 3:24 am
Jedi_Girl  Female.gif Jedi_Girl is offline
Third Year
 
Joined: 4495 days
Location: California
Posts: 442
Re: Baseball Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agraphia View Post


I'm not surpirised you've never heard of them. They're consitsantly one of the worst clubs in the major league. Nonetheless, GO RANGERS!!!!
Oh okay.


__________________

Love Struck and Feedback
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old October 8th, 2006, 1:59 pm
j_rod  Male.gif j_rod is offline
Third Year
 
Joined: 5123 days
Location: paris,france
Age: 31
Posts: 310
Re: Baseball Thread

LETS GO OAKLAND

i can't beleive we FINALLY got past the first round,and eric chavez had a luna lovegood,unconfortable truth moment!

he said after winning:"Talent-wise, this is one of the least-talented teams I have even been on and participated in the playoffs."


yep,no hudson,muler,tejada,giambi,damon,dye etc

this team has MARCO SCUTARO!!!


__________________
Evanna on filming OoTP:It reminded me of playing the Sims (except that my Sims often die).
Evanna at the movie premiere:It just feels unnatural you know...like,I have this impulse to jump over the barrier and start screaming "Daniel!"

Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old October 8th, 2006, 8:52 pm
Jedi_Girl  Female.gif Jedi_Girl is offline
Third Year
 
Joined: 4495 days
Location: California
Posts: 442
Re: Baseball Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_rod View Post
LETS GO OAKLAND

i can't beleive we FINALLY got past the first round,and eric chavez had a luna lovegood,unconfortable truth moment!

he said after winning:"Talent-wise, this is one of the least-talented teams I have even been on and participated in the playoffs."


yep,no hudson,muler,tejada,giambi,damon,dye etc

this team has MARCO SCUTARO!!!
I'm confused...............


__________________

Love Struck and Feedback
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old October 8th, 2006, 9:24 pm
petercoti  Male.gif petercoti is offline
First Year
 
Joined: 4833 days
Location: New Jersey
Age: 28
Posts: 27
Re: Baseball Thread

Yankees lost 3-8
Mets won 9-5


__________________


Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Diagon Alley > Sports

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 5:30 pm.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Original content is Copyright MMII - MMVIII, CoSForums.com. All Rights Reserved.
Other content (posts, images, etc) is Copyright its respective owners.