Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Forum Archives > Harry Potter Archives > Divination Studies

Will Muggles play a role in Book Seven?

Old May 27th, 2007, 9:15 pm
First Year

Re: Will Muggles play a role in Book Seven?

I think that muggles will have some role ro play in book7/ the wizard war. Their world is also being affected by the events. In HPB a bridge, I think it was, collasped, the weather was not how it was supposed to be, other things I cannot remember right now. But my point is that muggle or not, humans will not stand by and not do anything. There are squibs who know about magic, and others who are not squibs like Putunia who know that the magical world exists.

Sponsored Links
Old June 28th, 2007, 7:21 am
First Year

Muggle Prime Minister

Not sure if JKR has ever commented on this, so please fill me in if she has...Do you think that the Muggle Prime Minister will appear in book 7? I think it would be interesting if the war got so violent and noticeable that the Muggle Prime Minister and the Minister of Magic had to join forces and tell Muggles about the wizarding community. Or do you think it's better off as a secret?

Old June 28th, 2007, 10:43 am
Fifth Year

Re: Muggle Prime Minister

I'd love to see that scene myself...and Tony is no longer PM, I'm sure he'd like to have a go at acting!
How could the PM tell the Muggle public...there would be more panic than when the Cybermen arrived in London!

Old June 28th, 2007, 12:07 pm
Embroidered by imaginatio

Re: Muggle Prime Minister

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelle6481 View Post
Not sure if JKR has ever commented on this, so please fill me in if she has...Do you think that the Muggle Prime Minister will appear in book 7? I think it would be interesting if the war got so violent and noticeable that the Muggle Prime Minister and the Minister of Magic had to join forces and tell Muggles about the wizarding community. Or do you think it's better off as a secret?
I think that it is unavoidable that the Magical and Muggle world will interconnect during Deathly Hallows, especially if the giants might decide to get involved, they are difficult to keep them a secret.

The Muggle prime minister might get mentioned, but I don't think he will really play an active role. Muggles can't properly fight wizards and magical creatures so they would only be in the way. So I think he will let Scrimgeour handle everything.

"I'm a leaf on the wind...watch how I soar."

"Chickens come home to roost."

"It's okay...I-I'm a leaf on the wind."

Loveliest Care Bear. Expert Sig Changer

Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Forum Archives > Harry Potter Archives > Divination Studies