Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Diagon Alley > Anime

Bleach: The Manga and Anime

Old August 24th, 2007, 3:33 pm
Seventh Year

Re: Bleach: The Manga and Anime

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealDJ View Post
We're talking about the japanese anime. The US ones I think are at Ichigo's Bankai training.
Oh ok because I got confused as to where they were...I don't watch the anime a lot, more of a manga girl But thanks!

"The fragrance always remains in the hand that gives the rose" - Heda Bejar
GLORY GLORY MAN UTD
Sponsored Links
Old August 25th, 2007, 12:59 am
Seventh Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainie_hp View Post
Oh ok because I got confused as to where they were...I don't watch the anime a lot, more of a manga girl But thanks!
Oh ok, well in that case the anime is at Ichigo's vaizard training and they've been hinting for a long time that Aizen will kidnap orihime.

Old August 25th, 2007, 1:01 am
She Who Walks Behind

Looks like that they going to kidnap Orihime in the anime in the next episodes. At least Ulquiorra (sp?) gave Aizen the hint now.

I really hope they finally switch to that. I kinda miss Orihime.

The End of the Dream.
Old August 25th, 2007, 1:05 am
Seventh Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenshi View Post
Looks like that they going to kidnap Orihime in the anime in the next episodes. At least Ulquiorra (sp?) gave Aizen the hint now.

I really hope they finally switch to that. I kinda miss Orihime.
Yeah, they've also been hinting at that in the opening sequence. You see Orihime in her kidnapped outfit with Aizen and her being shown in the same shots.

Old August 25th, 2007, 1:24 am
Seventh Year

Quote:
Oh ok, well in that case the anime is at Ichigo's vaizard training and they've been hinting for a long time that Aizen will kidnap orihime.
Oh nice! They move fast! I didn't expect them to be that quick, though of course the manga went ahead of that!

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD
Old August 25th, 2007, 1:37 am
Seventh Year

Quote:
Oh nice! They move fast! I didn't expect them to be that quick, though of course the manga went ahead of that!
Sadly they've been extending the vaizard training time period through a bunch of filler episodes where it focuses on everyone else, like what the shinigami are doing on earth and their misadventures(like a captain playing soccer or the doll guy switching with a little girl's doll...oy)

Old August 27th, 2007, 7:06 pm
Sixth Year

Quote:
Someone else who reads the manga! What do you think of the last couple of chapters? Remember to use spoiler tags though .

I'm no superman.
grarpirates
flickr
Old August 28th, 2007, 1:00 am
Seventh Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfonzo View Post
Someone else who reads the manga! What do you think of the last couple of chapters? Remember to use spoiler tags though .
Spoiler: show
I am personally tired of the scientist, he is un-beatable...just when I thought Renji and Ishida had won...Man I wish he was dead!! lol
Except for that sctientist, everything else is interesting especailly Ichigo's fight!Grimjaw defeated but the Nnoitra seems sooo much more powerful than Grimmjow or atleast he acts like it I have a feeling Ichigo will have a hard time defeating this one (if he defeats him that is)

I am currently reading 288, I will post my responses to it later!

Oh and I hate filler episodes they are so boring

EDIT: Ok I reald the chapter
The scientist plot just go interesting...now it will be fun to see how they inted on defeating him!! As for Nnoitra, the chances of Ichigo winning are very thin...but we can be sure of one thing; Ichigo will never give up, so either he will escape or be healed until he is able to fight again and then he will defeat him!

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD

Last edited by rainie_hp; August 28th, 2007 at 1:08 am.
Old August 30th, 2007, 4:40 am
Fourth Year

The only espada in that fight was Grimjaw, and he bbqpwned ichigo before leaving... renji just fought some guy, but regardless of how he fought before, theres no way he should be able to kill someone 4 times as strong as he is...

Old August 30th, 2007, 8:46 am
Seventh Year

Yaay for real episodes!!!
Anyways it really sucks how degraded Grimmjaw became with his massive scar and lack of an arm. He's one of my favorite characters at the moment and I want him to become powerful again.

Old August 30th, 2007, 12:09 pm
Sixth Year

Quote:
I am personally tired of the scientist, he is un-beatable...just when I thought Renji and Ishida had won...Man I wish he was dead!! lol
Except for that sctientist, everything else is interesting especailly Ichigo's fight!Grimjaw defeated but the Nnoitra seems sooo much more powerful than Grimmjow or atleast he acts like it I have a feeling Ichigo will have a hard time defeating this one (if he defeats him that is)

I am currently reading 288, I will post my responses to it later!

Oh and I hate filler episodes they are so boring

EDIT: Ok I reald the chapter
The scientist plot just go interesting...now it will be fun to see how they inted on defeating him!! As for Nnoitra, the chances of Ichigo winning are very thin...but we can be sure of one thing; Ichigo will never give up, so either he will escape or be healed until he is able to fight again and then he will defeat him!
Yep, filler is extremely boring knowing what we know aboot the manga .

I hope they get the scientist fight over and done with soon - I don't want it dragging out for weeks :/ Also, the Noitora fight will be good, but I've got no doubt that the best fight will be Ichigo and Ulquiorra again. He must still be trapped inside that little box thing...

I want to see Isshin and Urahara fight properly!

I'm no superman.
grarpirates
flickr
Old August 30th, 2007, 2:30 pm
Seventh Year

Quote:
Yep, filler is extremely boring knowing what we know aboot the manga .

I hope they get the scientist fight over and done with soon - I don't want it dragging out for weeks :/ Also, the Noitora fight will be good, but I've got no doubt that the best fight will be Ichigo and Ulquiorra again. He must still be trapped inside that little box thing...

I want to see Isshin and Urahara fight properly!
Too True

I know the fights can drag on for so many chapters, remember when they were in Soul Society? I have a feeling these are going to take longer than that!
As for Ichigo and Ulquiorra, I think it is a much awaited fight by the manga-readers, it might take some time before it happens but it is going to be totally worth it

Yep, when Isshin and Urahara will fight with something or someone, jaws are going to drop. I think many people want to see them fight mainly because they are both so mysterious yet powerful!

I wonder if Aizen will be defeated by Ichigo. That's another fight I wanna see!

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD
Old August 30th, 2007, 10:35 pm
Fifth Year

Quote:
I've seen some spoilers for the latest chapter and it seems like Nell was a former Espada according to Noitora. Who would've thought? Nell's so cute and she's like a little kid.

Old August 31st, 2007, 2:14 am
Secret Chocolate Keeper

Okay! I am officially bored of Bleach...again. I guess I'll get back into it at some point...maybe when they finally get entirely into the whole Hueco Mundo stuff.

I'm at the point now where I wish the series would hurry up and end. Seems series like this (manga wise) go on forever! IMO, Naruto needs to hurry up too. I'm starting to get bored of that again too.

Old August 31st, 2007, 2:47 am
Sixth Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicianGirl View Post
I've seen some spoilers for the latest chapter and it seems like Nell was a former Espada according to Noitora. Who would've thought? Nell's so cute and she's like a little kid.
Ooho link please I wondered if there was something up with Nell in the last part of that chapter...

I'm no superman.
grarpirates
flickr
Old August 31st, 2007, 3:36 am
Seventh Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJ_Jup81 View Post
Okay! I am officially bored of Bleach...again. I guess I'll get back into it at some point...maybe when they finally get entirely into the whole Hueco Mundo stuff.

I'm at the point now where I wish the series would hurry up and end. Seems series like this (manga wise) go on forever! IMO, Naruto needs to hurry up too. I'm starting to get bored of that again too.
You crazy girl. Naruto is starting to get reaaaally interesting and atleast the bleach anime is starting to get good again.

Old August 31st, 2007, 4:28 am
Secret Chocolate Keeper

Quote:
You crazy girl. Naruto is starting to get reaaaally interesting and atleast the bleach anime is starting to get good again.
I'm ready for it to get to the point. The curse of series like this. That's probably why I don't usually care much for Shounen-based shows. They usually last too long and imo, Naruto and Bleach has gone on for too long. I'm ready for a conclusion.

Old September 1st, 2007, 5:36 pm
Fourth Year

/slap

maybe a naruto conclusion but not for bleach! bleach is too entertaining to end....

plus this last episode was great IMO, i HIGHLY doubt ichigo will be able to do squat in 11 seconds but hey! its worth a shot...

also wats with yammy becoming espada? he sucks

Old September 1st, 2007, 6:08 pm
Seventh Year

I sort of presume it was the demotion of Grimmjaw that let Yammy become number 10....stupid tousen(I think it was him)...

Old September 2nd, 2007, 1:02 am
Secret Chocolate Keeper

I can't help how I feel, ya know. I want them to hurry up and defeat Aizen and his army/followers. Just like for Naruto, I'm more than ready for that series to end, even if the eps are pretty interesting with it.

Maybe I just need a break from both (again), and then maybe I"ll get interested in them again, and my mind and opinion will change (again). This happened a when I first got to the Soul Society arc...I grew impatient, and was ready for them to hurry up and rescue Rukia. You all know how I felt about the Bounto arc (too long). Now this arc started off okay, but now I'm ready for it to "get to *** point" of the arc.

With Naruto, I've had to take breaks loads of times with that, since I would just grow bored. The main time I recall that happening most, was during those eps where Naruto had left with Jiraiya.

Last edited by SSJ_Jup81; September 2nd, 2007 at 1:06 am.
Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Diagon Alley > Anime