Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Harry Potter > Magical Masterpieces > Art History

Lord Voldy Video

Old January 18th, 2010, 10:22 pm
First Year

Lord Voldy Video

Hello ! I am new to the school, and while I am waiting to be sorted, I thought i'd post this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlQ1k_LB4xE

This is me. I am a YouTuber while in the Muggle world, and plan to take up a magic free life after graduating. I thought you would enjoy this video, and let me know what you think. If you enjoy it, I would greatly appreciate if you clicked http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=ialexonline to subscribe, and show your support for my future, and future videos. My next video is also potter related and you can be SURE i'll post the link here

Also, next year I am off to a Muggle College in Orlando, Florida to attend film school. While at the school, and and my friend will be getting season passes to Universal, and filming a potter related mini-series in the Wizarding World. Please support my future projects by clicking the subscribe button above <3

If you enjoyed even 10 seconds of the video, please know that I gave you that 10 seconds of enjoyment, and help me support my future videos
Thank you.

Sponsored Links
Old January 21st, 2010, 11:01 pm
Third Year

Re: Lord Voldy Video

good job.

Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Harry Potter > Magical Masterpieces > Art History