Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Harry Potter > Magical Masterpieces > Art History

Harry Potter Projects

Old October 15th, 2009, 4:56 pm
First Year

Harry Potter Projects

As I'm sure many of you, myself included, have made various Harry Potter items, let's discuss them here! I've a few pending projects, but some of them that I've created include-- golden snitch earrings, a snitch and lightning bolt bracelet, a hand painted canvas bag, hand painted shoes**, which unfortunately are extremely uncomfortable so I can't wear them, a shirt, and many more things.
**One of my pending projects is to paint a pair of Converse shoes, because I know those are comfortable. Any ideas as to what theme from the books I should use and what characters to include?
Thanks!
With love,
Muggle_Love

Sponsored Links
Old October 17th, 2009, 5:04 pm
First Year

Re: Harry Potter Projects

i have to do a school project on a character from a book and i'm doing Luna Lovegood
i draw some random HP pictures sometimes like the sorting hat, house crests, characters, etc. (although they're never really that good lol)
i haven't done any major crafts like u though, thats so cool!

[

The Elder Wand

Deathly Hallows Part 1 November 2010
Deathly Hallows Part 2 July 2011

Ravenclaw

People actually think that I'm smart
Old January 9th, 2010, 8:15 am
Sixth Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muggle_Love View Post
As I'm sure many of you, myself included, have made various Harry Potter items, let's discuss them here! I've a few pending projects, but some of them that I've created include-- golden snitch earrings, a snitch and lightning bolt bracelet, a hand painted canvas bag, hand painted shoes**, which unfortunately are extremely uncomfortable so I can't wear them, a shirt, and many more things.
**One of my pending projects is to paint a pair of Converse shoes, because I know those are comfortable. Any ideas as to what theme from the books I should use and what characters to include?
Thanks!
With love,
Muggle_Love
I say paint Thestrals on them. They would be the coolest shoes ever!

“These are dark times, there is no denying. Our world has perhaps faced no greater threat than it does today. But I say this, to our citizenry: WE, ever your servants, will continue to defend your liberty and repel the forces that seek to take it from you! Your Ministry, remains, strong!”
Old January 14th, 2010, 9:54 am
First Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack5555 View Post
I say paint Thestrals on them. They would be the coolest shoes ever!
I totally pictured them as being invisible when you put them on the shoes. XD Like "Why's that spot blank?" "UM, THERES CLEARLY A THESTRAL THERE."

I love to cross stitch and I've always wanted to make the Black Family tapestry - maybe one day. I think it would be such an awesome thing to have!

Old January 25th, 2010, 10:32 pm
First Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmarific View Post
I totally pictured them as being invisible when you put them on the shoes. XD Like "Why's that spot blank?" "UM, THERES CLEARLY A THESTRAL THERE."

I love to cross stitch and I've always wanted to make the Black Family tapestry - maybe one day. I think it would be such an awesome thing to have!
Love the threstral comment...it's just invisible The Black Family tapestry would be totally awesome too

[

The Elder Wand

Deathly Hallows Part 1 November 2010
Deathly Hallows Part 2 July 2011

Ravenclaw

People actually think that I'm smart
Old January 27th, 2010, 3:42 am
First Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoonyLovegood77 View Post
Love the threstral comment...it's just invisible The Black Family tapestry would be totally awesome too
Yeah, I second the black family tree idea! Looks beautiful in the set, would look beautiful on some shoes.

Old January 31st, 2010, 1:28 am
First Year

im making a larger than life golden snitch out of papier mache for my art class. we were supposed to do an everyday object (like a pencil or ipod) but my teacher is an HP fan too. She agreed that a snitch is an everday object...in Harry Potter.

Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Harry Potter > Magical Masterpieces > Art History