Login  
 
 
Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Forum Archives > Harry Potter Archives

Muggle Quidditch 2.0?!



 
 
Thread Tools
  #81  
Old October 1st, 2008, 8:21 pm
KiraMae  Female.gif KiraMae is offline
First Year
 
Joined: 3400 days
Age: 27
Posts: 9
Re: Muggle Quidditch 2.0?!

I just got it!!!! I will tell you that the site is it's own thing, you do NOT add the words to the end of "www.mugglenet.com" like I had originally thought.

Hope this helps. Also, for the few of you who have also figured it out, what now?


Sponsored Links
  #82  
Old October 1st, 2008, 8:26 pm
xamonster  Female.gif xamonster is offline
First Year
 
Joined: 3398 days
Posts: 3
Re: Muggle Quidditch 2.0?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraMae View Post
I just got it!!!! I will tell you that the site is it's own thing, you do NOT add the words to the end of "www.mugglenet.com" like I had originally thought.

Hope this helps. Also, for the few of you who have also figured it out, what now?
Did you, er, do what the site instructed? Further information arrived for me soon after that.


  #83  
Old October 1st, 2008, 8:30 pm
KiraMae  Female.gif KiraMae is offline
First Year
 
Joined: 3400 days
Age: 27
Posts: 9
Re: Muggle Quidditch 2.0?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xamonster View Post
Did you, er, do what the site instructed? Further information arrived for me soon after that.
Yes, any ideas as to what it means? The one thing that popped into my head didn't work...


  #84  
Old October 1st, 2008, 10:46 pm
cdsdiver124  Male.gif cdsdiver124 is offline
First Year
 
Joined: 3400 days
Posts: 9
Re: Muggle Quidditch 2.0?!

I haven't done the third part. Has anyone now that it's the 1st?



Last edited by cdsdiver124; October 2nd, 2008 at 1:32 am.
  #85  
Old October 2nd, 2008, 12:26 am
lagarcefatale  Female.gif lagarcefatale is offline
First Year
 
Joined: 3397 days
Location: Germantown, Maryland
Posts: 30
Re: Muggle Quidditch 2.0?!

so im totally stumped. i keep trying different word. someone help. i know som of you have moved on but forthose of us that have not we gotta be close.
cocktrice is i think correct for the first part as for the second i tought maybe it was the actual charm that hermione used on the galleons protean and for the last maybe wasps or stingers? any help anyone?


  #86  
Old October 2nd, 2008, 1:58 am
sumaya319  Undisclosed.gif sumaya319 is offline
First Year
 
Joined: 3400 days
Posts: 3
Re: Muggle Quidditch 2.0?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagarcefatale View Post
so im totally stumped. i keep trying different word. someone help. i know som of you have moved on but forthose of us that have not we gotta be close.
cocktrice is i think correct for the first part as for the second i tought maybe it was the actual charm that hermione used on the galleons protean and for the last maybe wasps or stingers? any help anyone?
I've tried endless combinations of those words, along with galleon and galleons (I think it's just galleon because the riddle says not more than one is needed). I've even tried the words 'buzz' for wasps/stingers and 'fake' for the galleons. I'm seriously going insane.


  #87  
Old October 2nd, 2008, 2:09 am
eaglestreasure's Avatar
eaglestreasure  Male.gif eaglestreasure is offline
Fourth Year
 
Joined: 3728 days
Location: Ravenclaw Common Room
Age: 23
Posts: 626
Re: Muggle Quidditch 2.0?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumaya319 View Post
I've tried endless combinations of those words, along with galleon and galleons (I think it's just galleon because the riddle says not more than one is needed). I've even tried the words 'buzz' for wasps/stingers and 'fake' for the galleons. I'm seriously going insane.
I'm stumped too!

I don't know how much more of this I can take...


__________________

"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies." ~ Mother Teresa



ř ѕ t - ι и - t ι м є...


  #88  
Old October 2nd, 2008, 6:30 am
hpredhead  Female.gif hpredhead is offline
First Year
 
Joined: 3401 days
Posts: 85
Re: Muggle Quidditch 2.0?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglestreasure View Post
I'm stumped too!

I don't know how much more of this I can take...
Ditto!!

I've tried cockatrice, galleon, galleons, 1792, coins, coin, protean, wasp, wasps, wimborne wasps, everything! .com and .org

I'm going insane!

Can someone just tell us?? We helped you figure out the clues.....


  #89  
Old October 2nd, 2008, 8:40 am
chillybee  Female.gif chillybee is offline
First Year
 
Joined: 3399 days
Location: UK
Age: 27
Posts: 7
Re: Muggle Quidditch 2.0?!

can someone please pm me with the url addy im really stuck or just put it on here. It's not really fair everyone worked together to work out the riddles in the first place


__________________
('-') chillybee ('-')
  #90  
Old October 2nd, 2008, 8:46 am
hpredhead  Female.gif hpredhead is offline
First Year
 
Joined: 3401 days
Posts: 85
Re: Muggle Quidditch 2.0?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillybee View Post
can someone please pm me with the url addy im really stuck or just put it on here. It's not really fair everyone worked together to work out the riddles in the first place
Exactly! Please just tell us...


  #91  
Old October 2nd, 2008, 9:53 am
Xx_Phoenix_xX  Undisclosed.gif Xx_Phoenix_xX is offline
First Year
 
Joined: 3400 days
Age: 36
Posts: 10
Re: Muggle Quidditch 2.0?!

maybe all the people who have been on the site are intructed not to tell of the site ??

but everyone has helped, so we would be very greatful of the link to the site please



  #92  
Old October 2nd, 2008, 2:32 pm
Spacecadet's Avatar
Spacecadet  Female.gif Spacecadet is offline
Rocket Scientist
 
Joined: 3436 days
Location: Lost in Space
Posts: 2,242
Re: Muggle Quidditch 2.0?!

I finally got to the site... happy to help others pm me with what you are thinking and ill try to steer you in the right direction. Is there anything beyond what it asks you to do on the site?


  #93  
Old October 2nd, 2008, 2:46 pm
Xx_Phoenix_xX  Undisclosed.gif Xx_Phoenix_xX is offline
First Year
 
Joined: 3400 days
Age: 36
Posts: 10
Re: Muggle Quidditch 2.0?!

I am so confuzzed with it all now ... I have tryed to figure this out but no joy ... help please

Please could someone PM me with some help as I think I've tryed every combo of what I can think of



Last edited by Xx_Phoenix_xX; October 2nd, 2008 at 2:57 pm.
  #94  
Old October 2nd, 2008, 3:30 pm
Leizel  Female.gif Leizel is offline
First Year
 
Joined: 3397 days
Location: Victoria, Australia
Age: 36
Posts: 51
Re: Muggle Quidditch 2.0?!

Hey guys. Sorry I didn't make this more clear in my other post but I'm not completely against giving people the URL. I would just rather do so in a PM as I know people who wouldn't want to stumble across it when they were just looking for help when they got stuck on one clue.

Also, for those who are still trying: Each of the riddles gives a one word answer. The website does not need a www (but will work with it anyway). It is set out as 'riddle1''riddle2''riddle3'.com (if that makes sense). Only one of the responses to the riddles is a plural word (it's the third one).

For more info (or the url itself) please PM me or one of the others who has said to PM them. We're happy to help. I hope this has been more helpful.

And congrats to those who figured it out already. Has anybody done what they were told to do this month? Or is there more to it than the literal interpretation?


  #95  
Old October 2nd, 2008, 3:37 pm
Spacecadet's Avatar
Spacecadet  Female.gif Spacecadet is offline
Rocket Scientist
 
Joined: 3436 days
Location: Lost in Space
Posts: 2,242
Re: Muggle Quidditch 2.0?!

ok im hoping this well help a lot of you cause there seems to be some confusion on this particular issue below is a hint to the first riddle that will hopefully clear that up.

Spoiler: show
the answer to the first riddle is not cockatrice


  #96  
Old October 2nd, 2008, 3:52 pm
KiraMae  Female.gif KiraMae is offline
First Year
 
Joined: 3400 days
Age: 27
Posts: 9
Re: Muggle Quidditch 2.0?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leizel View Post
And congrats to those who figured it out already. Has anybody done what they were told to do this month? Or is there more to it than the literal interpretation?
I'm really hope there is more to it than the literal interpretation, but I don't have a clue. I have been a bit hesitant to try the literal interpretation...


  #97  
Old October 2nd, 2008, 4:05 pm
Quimosabe  Male.gif Quimosabe is offline
First Year
 
Joined: 3396 days
Posts: 6
Re: Muggle Quidditch 2.0?!

First off big thanks to Spacecadet!!!!

As she has stated, the answer to the first riddle is not what the majority of the forum thinks it is.


  #98  
Old October 2nd, 2008, 6:39 pm
hpredhead  Female.gif hpredhead is offline
First Year
 
Joined: 3401 days
Posts: 85
Re: Muggle Quidditch 2.0?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quimosabe View Post
First off big thanks to Spacecadet!!!!

As she has stated, the answer to the first riddle is not what the majority of the forum thinks it is.
Yes, that's where I was wrong. I had the second and the third, but I was using the wrong word on the first.


  #99  
Old October 2nd, 2008, 7:00 pm
xamonster  Female.gif xamonster is offline
First Year
 
Joined: 3398 days
Posts: 3
Re: Muggle Quidditch 2.0?!

I tried the literal interpretation at about 1 am cdt, and it didn't work.

Anyone else tried?


  #100  
Old October 2nd, 2008, 8:06 pm
Spacecadet's Avatar
Spacecadet  Female.gif Spacecadet is offline
Rocket Scientist
 
Joined: 3436 days
Location: Lost in Space
Posts: 2,242
Re: Muggle Quidditch 2.0?!

I still havent received the next part .... im wondering if this was like the first bit you sign up and the rest comes later....



Last edited by Spacecadet; October 2nd, 2008 at 8:10 pm.
 
Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Forum Archives > Harry Potter Archives

Bookmarks

Tags
quidditch


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 7:55 am.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Original content is Copyright © MMII - MMVIII, CoSForums.com. All Rights Reserved.
Other content (posts, images, etc) is Copyright © its respective owners.