Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Diagon Alley > Anime

Cowboy Bebop

Old June 30th, 2008, 1:26 pm
Second Year

Re: Cowboy Bebop

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJ_Jup81 View Post
You still have a Suncoast in your area? To be honest, I really really really wish I could find that Ronin Warriors boxset. I keep coming across bootlegs. Suncoast here had it, but I didn't have the money at the time, and bought the soundtracks to Princess Nine. I haven't seen the Ronin Warriors stuff since. Someday...

That aside, it wouldn't surprise me if Suncoast had at least the three OSTs from the show.
Have not had time to check Suncoast but they have been able to get hard to find Dark Shadows(late sixties horror soap opera)Check their website, you might be able to find one with the store locator. Another episode I liked was Red Eye(not sure of the title) where Spike went to a Mexican town to catch a dealer. The fight scenes were incredible-and the animators did some close ups of the eyes , almost exploding when the guy would take this red eye stuff.The end scene was extremely sad, his poor girlfriend I keep trying to figure out which episode is the best but honestly, the entire series stands out for me.

Sponsored Links
Old July 5th, 2008, 12:36 am
Secret Chocolate Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodlice View Post
Have not had time to check Suncoast but they have been able to get hard to find Dark Shadows(late sixties horror soap opera)
I like Dark Shadows. My mother and father grew up watching it, and they had DVDs of it and I was watching along. Now that type of Soap Opera I can get into.
Quote:
Check their website, you might be able to find one with the store locator.
The one in my area closed down years ago. There are no more in the state of Virginia now. The closest Suncoast store is in Maryland. We used to have a Sanrio store too, which I also miss since I never got the opportunity to buy anything from it. The one in my city closed years ago, but there's still one in Norfolk, Virginia, but that's way too far just for a shopping trip.
Quote:
Another episode I liked was Red Eye(not sure of the title) where Spike went to a Mexican town to catch a dealer. The fight scenes were incredible-and the animators did some close ups of the eyes , almost exploding when the guy would take this red eye stuff.The end scene was extremely sad, his poor girlfriend I keep trying to figure out which episode is the best but honestly, the entire series stands out for me.
I liked that episode. It was pretty cool, and yeah, sad too because of what happened to the girlfriend and how she died and such.

A lot of the episodes were cool...I just wish that the story could've continued so that we could've learned more about each character's pasts. I was always most interested in Faye's.

In that episode with the Beta tape that she made when she was young, I found one main thing completely ironic. She never once used her name in the tape, nor did anyone else address her by name in the tape. She still doesn't know her real name. Gotta definitely feel sorry for her.

Old July 8th, 2008, 2:09 pm
Second Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis_Fowl_2 View Post
Yes, the music is available. One sight where you can buy it is animenation.com, but there are many more. That was just the first one that came to mind.
Thanks, animenation has 4 of the titles I am ordering the boxset and some tshirts.
SSJ_Jup 81 found a few Ronin Warriors (episodes) available on targets website, but no boxset its really hard to find out of print stuff.There are 2 other Suncoast Motion Picture stores- only near Chesapeake&VA Beach.
Wonder if you could have them order and ship the item to you?
Faye's story was sad, all that to be beautiful. Faye lost some of her memories but did not loose her gambling habit I like Faye and love how the younger guys fawn over her-not knowing she is old enough to be their grandmother.

Old July 12th, 2008, 3:07 pm
Second Year

Anime News Network announced yesterday on its homepage that Kouichi Yamadera (voice of Spike in Cowboy Bebop) will voice a main character in Sword of the Stranger coming to LA and NY.

Old May 6th, 2009, 5:38 pm
First Year

Who Would You Like To Be Cast In The "Cowboy Bebop" Live Action Movie?

Who Would You Like To Be Cast In The "Cowboy Bebop" Live Action Movie?
Here's my casting list.
Spike Spiegel: Keanu Reeves,Ryan Gosling,Ryan Reynolds,
Jet: Jason Statham,Vin diesel,Randy Couture,
Fye Valentine: Sienna Guillory,Megan Fox,Chyler Leigh,
ED: AnnaSophia Robb,Abigail Breslin,
Vicious: Taylor Kitsch,Chris Evans,Josh Holloway,

Old June 14th, 2010, 3:06 pm
Sixth Year

I loved this anime. Some episodes were so sad, and some others so funny. I remember the one that parodied S-F movies, with, at the very end, the fridge doing "2001 Space Odyssey" and the alien-pudding eaten by Ed.

There is nothing wrong in being ambitious.
Old July 21st, 2010, 7:01 am
First Year

I love this anime! I remember watching it on Adult Swim. My favourite episode was with that guy that was also a woman (I think... I can't remember the episode name). xD

Old July 12th, 2011, 4:52 pm
First Year

i remember that it was funny

Old July 20th, 2011, 10:08 pm
Third Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassandstuff View Post
My favourite episode was with that guy that was also a woman (I think... I can't remember the episode name). xD
I think that was in Jupiter Jazz pt. 1 & 2

Old July 21st, 2011, 9:53 pm
First Year

Yeah, Gren right? Still my all-time favorite T.V show.

Old December 4th, 2011, 11:15 am
First Year

I'm sure any girl would swoon over Spike. I'm no exception. Sigh. Guess I'm just that typical of a girl, ne? Well I really love the series. Ed is soooo adorable. Faye is awesome.

*plooka plooka*

世界は美しくなんかない。そしてそれ故に美しい。
Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Diagon Alley > Anime