Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Diagon Alley > Anime

Bleach: The Manga and Anime

Old March 2nd, 2007, 10:12 pm
Fourth Year

Re: Bleach: The Manga and Anime

tehe DJ :P u seem to have a problem with names i personally think byakuya is indeed still one of the most powerful shinigami, and the fact that ichigo beat zaraki without his bankai isnt all that impressive, cause he just used brute force, just like zaraki, he happened to have more of it though.

just like how naruto has more chakra than most, hes useless yet he beats insanely skilled people

what i thought was that yourichi and urahara were passed taichou level and thats why they left... also dont forget about ichigo's dad! i REALLY want to see him get in a serious fight...

as for the latest in the anime! wewt! soo excited the latest episodes just keep getting better one after the other! i wanna see hitsugaya taichou completely murder his guy, while the fat guy drools over matsumoto and then she owns him too

what are your guys' thoughts on third seat of zaraki's squad... you think he can do it?

as for the vaizard....
Spoiler: show
the little girl that slaps the guy with her shoe, shes the big shot, she trains ichigo to conquer his hollow side

Old March 2nd, 2007, 10:18 pm
She Who Walks Behind

Quote:
Originally Posted by godrics hollow View Post
as for the latest in the anime! wewt! soo excited the latest episodes just keep getting better one after the other! i wanna see hitsugaya taichou completely murder his guy, while the fat guy drools over matsumoto and then she owns him too
Really good episode. I wonder how they will be able to defeat all those Arrancar, when they even had problems with only two of them.

Old March 2nd, 2007, 11:12 pm
Fourth Year

not problems really, if you look at it, the only two who had problems were sado and inoue, both of whom are completely and utterly useless... ichigo completely dismantled the big guy who tried to take em out, (until his hollow side started acting up of course) and we know the ulquiorra (sp?) is very powerful arrancar as he is given so much leway with aizen taichou, or, aizen sama now :P

the only people i see having a problem in their fight are renji, ichigo, and rukia.. albeit ichigo and rukia are fighting the same guy, i think they will have big problems regardless... im quite certain that the rest will be fine..

also these guys are definately not vasto lords, but then why are they normal human size? the second stage Menos are supposed to be hagrid sized no?

Old March 2nd, 2007, 11:22 pm
She Who Walks Behind

Why Renji and Rukia? Renji perfectly masters Bankai. Rukia is not so strong, but she should be able to ... hem... survive at least.

From those they want to attack I rather see the problem at Inoue at this stage and it seems that they are after Tatsuki as well.

They are really no Vasto Lords? Yami and Ulquiorra (who thinks of such names?) too? Yesterday as I watched it I was again sure that they are. Both were shown as they explained the stages again at the moment they mentioned the Vasto Lords.

Old March 2nd, 2007, 11:48 pm
Seventh Year

Renji can perform bankai, but he hasn't mastered it. Its that whole 10 years of further training to fully master it. Although for me it seemed that Rukia's fight was way too easy. I mean she lost to a normal hollow before, but now she took out an arrancar with ease.
I am worried about baldy doing alright. As I recall his sword just turns into a spear right? Something not nearly as powerful as say rukia's.
And its believed Ulquoiriaiawhatever might be a vasto lorde. Its not clear whether or not he is according to wiki.

And I still think Flower Captain is only mid level in strength.

Old March 3rd, 2007, 12:13 am
Sixth Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealDJ View Post
Renji can perform bankai, but he hasn't mastered it. Its that whole 10 years of further training to fully master it. Although for me it seemed that Rukia's fight was way too easy. I mean she lost to a normal hollow before, but now she took out an arrancar with ease.
I am worried about baldy doing alright. As I recall his sword just turns into a spear right? Something not nearly as powerful as say rukia's.
And its believed Ulquoiriaiawhatever might be a vasto lorde. Its not clear whether or not he is according to wiki.

And I still think Flower Captain is only mid level in strength.
Renji doesn't seem to be that strong in the anime. As for Rukia, we were told she's strong enough to be a seated officer; in my opinion, she's almost (if not already) at captain class. Her zanpakutou is the most powerful of all the ice and snow type zanpakutous in Soul Society, so it makes sense. Also, don't forget that D-Roy was one of the weakest arrancar.

As for Ikkaku: Major spoiler -
He does just fine. Bankai anyone???

I don't think Ulquiorra is a vastro lorde. I think he's a vastro-lorde based arrancar, but I'm not sure. His mask resembles that of the Exequias.

I'm no superman.
grarpirates
flickr
Old March 3rd, 2007, 1:19 am
She Who Walks Behind

Wait wasn't it Ikkaku who used Bankai on Shuuhei many episodes before without us actually seeing it?

And why is Rukia having the most powerful ice and snow type zanpakutous, isn't it Toshiro who has that?

The End of the Dream.
Old March 3rd, 2007, 2:52 am
Fourth Year

yes hitsugaya taichou has the most powerful ice type to my knowledge rukias is quote

"The most beautiful snow and ice zhanpaktoh in all of Soul society" (Mod soul used to take rukias body)

anyways i feel renji, because look at how easily the guy deflected his shikai, sure u can say he still has bankai but that guy obviously has way more also

Old March 3rd, 2007, 3:06 am
Secret Chocolate Keeper

I so need to get back into watching Bleach. I keep forgetting which ep begins after the Bounto arc, though so that I can catch myself up. Anything dealing with Hitsugaya definitely worth watching. ^^

Old March 3rd, 2007, 3:51 am
Fourth Year

fillers end around 109? but i will check for u :P gimme 1 sec *checks* yes 109 is the last episode i think it covers a little over how he got rid of the bounto guy (cant remember his name) and then he goes through the portal bak to normal world... so yah have fun!

Old March 3rd, 2007, 10:15 am
Sixth Year

Quote:
yes hitsugaya taichou has the most powerful ice type to my knowledge rukias is quote

"The most beautiful snow and ice zhanpaktoh in all of Soul society" (Mod soul used to take rukias body)

anyways i feel renji, because look at how easily the guy deflected his shikai, sure u can say he still has bankai but that guy obviously has way more also
Hm, yeah, whoops.

Don't forget about the
limit release

If you haven't read the manga you should really do so.

I'm no superman.
grarpirates
flickr
Old March 3rd, 2007, 5:45 pm
Fourth Year

NOOO i refuse to read the manga! as much as the suspense is killing me, the anime right now is AMAZING, and so was the shipudden anime at first, then i read the manga, and now the episodes arent so good... so i dont wanna ruin bleach for me..

Old March 3rd, 2007, 5:48 pm
Sixth Year

Quote:
NOOO i refuse to read the manga! as much as the suspense is killing me, the anime right now is AMAZING, and so was the shipudden anime at first, then i read the manga, and now the episodes arent so good... so i dont wanna ruin bleach for me..
Nah, it won't ruin it. It hasn't ruined it for me. Plus, you only get to know the full story if you read/watch both - the anime misses some stuff out.

Go on.

I'm no superman.
grarpirates
flickr
Old March 3rd, 2007, 6:14 pm
Fourth Year

:P fine just for you... ill read the manga once the anime is over hehehe

Old March 3rd, 2007, 6:21 pm
Sixth Year

Quote:
:P fine just for you... ill read the manga once the anime is over hehehe
What?! The anime won't be over for ages! It's going to take at least another fifteen episodes for it to catch up with the manga. I'm telling you, the manga doesn't spoil watching the anime - believe me, I know! It's just as fun reading the manga as it is watching the anime.

*makes you read it*

I'm no superman.
grarpirates
flickr
Old March 4th, 2007, 6:20 pm
Fourth Year

NO you can't make me do it! i will resist you!

anyways back ontopic... i have a question about the two guys that joined with aizen taichou, do they show up again ever? this is a yes no answer pplz... if they do don't tell me why

Old March 4th, 2007, 6:34 pm
Sixth Year

Quote:
NO you can't make me do it! i will resist you!

anyways back ontopic... i have a question about the two guys that joined with aizen taichou, do they show up again ever? this is a yes no answer pplz... if they do don't tell me why
Pssh.

Of course Gin and Tousen show up. You'd know about it if you'd read the manga .

I'm no superman.
grarpirates
flickr
Old March 5th, 2007, 12:18 am
Seventh Year

I like just watching the anime too. The fillers are easier to deal with.

Old March 5th, 2007, 3:29 am
Second Year

I like both the mange and anime...though the Bounto arc is a bit annoying...apparently Kube did write it though, so it's not as bad as when they make up filler arcs cuz/they're waiting for the manga to catch up...I think that happened with Kare Kano and stuff. I don't know what happened with Naruto - I hated it so I never watched it, but I heard it was on like, a hundred episode filler arc (*snort*).

Anyway, TheRealDJ - love your signature. Laughed out loud...

Old March 5th, 2007, 3:31 am
Second Year

Ack, how did I miss a Bleach thread?
I agree about watching the manga & the anime. Aside from filler arcs, you also pick up on different things seeing one still version and one animated one.

For the Naruto episodes, the manga didn't ruin it for me, but perhaps that's because I was so eagerly awaiting it? I mean, it wouldn't have been ruined even if they had done it with popsicle sticks (who gets the reference?)

the icons above were made by graphicalrum
Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Diagon Alley > Anime