Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Harry Potter > Muggle Studies

Harry Potter Lego Sets

Old February 15th, 2010, 8:34 pm
Fifth Year

Re: 2010 Harry Potter Lego Sets

While I do love these sets, I've always wanted a big, beutiful lego set of Hogwarts. Have you ever scene the death star and imperial star destroyed lego sets? They're about 3,000 pieces, and they're so cool! and i've always wanted them to make one like that for Hogwarts

Sponsored Links
Old February 15th, 2010, 9:08 pm
Too... Much... Fangirling...

Maybe one day they'll make a Hogwarts castle out of all the different versions there has been. So they'd be 1 great hall, 1 common room but there would be extra things like the clocktower (PoA castle) the greenhouses and umbridges office (OotP set) and then include stuff from extra sets (like all the PS chamber sets, the Chamber of Secrets, Slytherin common room, Quidditch Pitch). That would be awesome - and expensive

(this was written way before Fantastic Beasts was a thing... )

A true - CoS and Pottermore!
Old February 15th, 2010, 10:02 pm
Sixth Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArryGrotter View Post
Maybe one day they'll make a Hogwarts castle out of all the different versions there has been. So they'd be 1 great hall, 1 common room but there would be extra things like the clocktower (PoA castle) the greenhouses and umbridges office (OotP set) and then include stuff from extra sets (like all the PS chamber sets, the Chamber of Secrets, Slytherin common room, Quidditch Pitch). That would be awesome - and expensive
Really a bunch of plastic shouldn't cost too much, but they would overcharge us :P. If I was smart, I would have bought all the sets over the years and combine them.

“These are dark times, there is no denying. Our world has perhaps faced no greater threat than it does today. But I say this, to our citizenry: WE, ever your servants, will continue to defend your liberty and repel the forces that seek to take it from you! Your Ministry, remains, strong!”
Old July 24th, 2010, 4:21 pm
Second Year

I was thinking about the Harry Potter lego years 5-7

How much do you think they are going to have to change DH because of how dark it is? Like the whole thing with George's ear?

The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches...Born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies...and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not...and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives....
Proud to be a First Year Gryffindor!
Old July 27th, 2010, 11:51 am
First Year

Re: Harry Potter Lego Sets

Having collected a large amount of the original Harry Potter Lego series from the first 4 or 5 films, this new series they've brought out appears to be a simplified version of the original series that is less technically intricate and therefore less spectacular.

Old March 20th, 2011, 1:06 pm
Third Year

Re: Harry Potter Lego Sets

So someone passed along the new Hogwarts kit to a friend of mine (who is an engineer and still loves LEGO) and, knowing I'm obsessed with all things HP, he invited me over to assemble it. The set has lots of really fun details (like Sirius' face in the Gryffindor common room, the Sorting Hat, a Basilisk fang. They had Crookshanks and Scabbers and Filch (and Mrs. Norris!) and Professor Flitwick even. My one huge complaint was that there was no Ron! That seemed very random to me. I guess you have to buy Hagrid's Hut to get Ron. LAME!

"We spent time here, we made friends here. That’s a part of us.
Because Hogwarts is bigger than any of us, it’s bigger than any of its Founders.
And it's gonna be around here long after we’re gone. Maybe we’ll see our kids go here.
That’s the thing about Hogwarts: no matter how long you’re away from it, there’s always a way back."
Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Harry Potter > Muggle Studies