charter of values
All CoS Members behave will in a manner that reinforces our common human decency and respect by:
- Discussion will be open and frank and on the basis of equality regardless of status of members.
- Always contributing to the best of your ability.
- Contributing to the growth of the forums in the spirit of J.K. Rowling's books.
- Recognising the value of eachother's contribution and the right to discuss and analyse eachother's points of view.
- Appreciating the diversity of opinion in understanding issues related to all our members.
- Understanding the rules that govern CoS Forums.
- Appreciating that all suggestions raised about the growth of CoS Forums will not always be workable for the forum as a whole.
The CoS Staff Members will operate as a team that recognises and respects the contribution made by all members in accordance with the following principles.
- Staff will make the feedback area and the staff areas their first port of call when logging onto CoS Forums, so as to action any queries about the boards. This applies to all staff.
- Staff will take forward suggestions by all members and debate them seriously before making a decision on their workability.
- Staff contributions will be considered and constructive.
- Decisions will be made on the basis of consensus view with optional vote for clarity.
- Any question as to the value of staff contribution or conduct will be raised at anytime without prejudice.
- Optionally, CoS Staff Members will seek opportunities to communicate with each other ouside of formal meetings in order to develop a better understanding and trust on both a personal and professional level.