Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Diagon Alley > Anime

Bleach: The Manga and Anime

Old October 9th, 2010, 3:41 am
Second Year

Re: Bleach: The Manga and Anime

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicianGirl View Post
Ichigo's form is more badass against Aizen
I think that's why most people are deceived with the "end". You look at Ichigo and Aizen and think there's going to be a great battle ... and ends up in ... what ended up -__-

Proud Member of Gryffindor
Sponsored Links
Old October 9th, 2010, 11:06 pm
Representative Homosexual

I wonder if his hollow powers will somehow try to break out and Ichigo will have to regain his shinigami powers once again in order to control them. Who knows. I'm pretty positive it's going to remain centred around Ichigo though, so something crazy will have to happen. That final form Ichigo took was ridiculously baddass. It's too bad we'll never get to see it again.

Old October 10th, 2010, 11:53 pm
Fifth Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by merzi View Post
I think that's why most people are deceived with the "end". You look at Ichigo and Aizen and think there's going to be a great battle ... and ends up in ... what ended up -__-
Aizen was basically pwning almost everyone and when he and Ichigo was about to have their "final" confrontation the most they do were exchange bragging words on who destroys bigger mountains ...the Aizen got owned by Uruhara's kido spell

I have no doubt tho that Ichigo will regain his shinigami powers or else manga would've ended right there and then. I'm guessing maybe Orihime can reverse/reject the effect of him using the final Getsuga Tenshou so his powers get restored

Old October 11th, 2010, 12:23 am
Third Year

I didn't find it anti-climatic merely because we get so many of those types of battles in Bleach where it is all-out pawnage from the start, then, "Plot-Kai"!!

Basically, Ichigo's already had the "I've become awesome and more powerful than the antagonist" in his battle with Grimmjow, Byakuya and, possibly, Ulquiorra!!

I actually liked the ingenius way that Kubo had the fight to finish!! I would have found it pretty unrealistic if Aizen, the person who had been kicking the hell out of everyone for the whole of the series and then, suddenly, he's awesome without any catch since, that has been done!! Kubo had a catch in using the technique that possibly could have explained how Isshin lost his powers as well and will move the plot along!!

Old December 2nd, 2010, 6:12 am
First Year

Bleach is by far my favorite anime series. I enjoy it most in the original Japanese. I think the dubbed voices weren't that great. Especially Toshiro Hitsugaya... What makes it worse, is that most often they don't get the pronunciations right. And so, I watch it subbed. Moving on, I think that Bleach has the best opening and closing music. My favorite openings would have to be D-technolife, After Dark, and Chu-Bura. Favorite closings are Thank you (Arigatou), Hanabi, and Orange (Oranji).

Bleach is an amazing series with complex characters and an ever-thickening plot that draws me deeper and deeper with each episode. However, one thing I don't like about the anime is the filler series' that they put in. Honestly, the only one I liked was about Lurichiyo; which was the longest filler series, I think. Anyway, the only series that comes close to the awesomeness of Bleach, is InuYasha.

Old February 16th, 2011, 1:51 am
First Year

Love Bleach. First anime ever. wish I could continue to read the manga but my school library only goes up to Volume 28. So I'll stick with the anime. Still epic. My favorite is Toshirou Hitsugaya.

I am not like other girls. I will not go gaga over a guy. I will not squeal when a famous actor walks by. I will not....... *Draco Malfoy walks by* Ahh!!! *Squeals and runs after him* DRAAAACOOOO!!!!<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Old August 28th, 2011, 2:54 am
Registered Animagus

I watched a cute episode of Bleach with a cursed cockatiel.

Old January 24th, 2013, 1:59 am
She Who Walks Behind

Bleach has been cancelled.

www.dailyanimeart.com
The rumors have been going around for a while now, and it was recently officially stated around a month ago. You may have watched the latest Bleach 366 episode and wondered why it ended the way it did. Well it seems as though the Bleach TV Series has been Cancelled. None of us know what’ll happen after this since it’s not yet been confirmed what will happen next.

It’s been confirmed in many blogs and even the Japanese TV Listings that Bleach is going to be replaced by Naruto SD: Rock Lee no Seichun Full-Power Ninden. Bleach usually airs on TV Tokyo at 6:00 PM, but after Bleach is cancelled, this new show will replace it.

Keep in mind that Tite Kubo has tried his best to keep Bleach Anime going and will be going until the Final Arc (The Thousand-Year Blood War) is over. The manga side of Bleach is already being written but the anime has not yet reached the Final Arc. Bleach 366 was the last episode for The Lost Substitute Shinigami Arc and Bleach 367 is suppose to be the start for the Final Arc.

I just hope that they finish off the Manga in a proper way at least.

The End of the Dream.
Old March 15th, 2013, 6:08 pm
First Year

To think that Isshin was squad 10's captain, having matsumoto and toshiro as second and third seat respectively, would have being a hard job. But here we see it!! An interesting captain he makes too. Oh yea, and the fact that masaki was bethrowd to ishida's dad, ahhh! This is getting so interesting. Can't wait for manga chapter 531.

To think that masaki was to marry ishida's dad... Wow!! And captain SHIBA? That is so cooool!! Can't wait for chapter 531 to come out.

Old April 17th, 2016, 12:00 pm
First Year

So is anyone still following the manga?

Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Diagon Alley > Anime