Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Harry Potter > Flourish and Blotts

Harry and Hermione's Secret Love Life

Old October 27th, 2005, 2:01 am
First Year

heres the new post

"Harry get up," Ron grunted. Harry opened his eyes and barely missed Ron walking out of the door. He quickly dressed, grabbed his wand and stuffed it into his pants pocket, and headed downstairs to join everyone else.

"Good morning Harry dear," Mrs. Weasley said cheerfully as Harry entered the kitchen.

"Good morning Mrs. Weasley," Harry said sleepily.

"Have a seat why don't you, breakfast will be ready soon." Harry took the seat furthest from Ron and Jozlyn, and coincidentally it happened to be next to the seat that Hermione was sitting in.

"Great," Harry mumbled. He sat down and turned to Hermione, "How was your night?"

"I'll tell you later," Hermione whispered, looking at Ron, Jozlyne and Ginny.

"What's Ginny got to do with this?" Harry whispered.

"Jozlyn went and told Ginny that we had been snogging in the trees"

"What," Harry said outraged.

"Harry," Hermione begged.

"Right, sorry," Harry whispered, remembering the presence of the others in the room. He looked up and saw that all three of them were watching him intently and he felt a sudden urge to say "Have you got nothing else better to look at," but George's and Fred's arrival in the kitchen interrupted his thoughts.

"'Allo…what's this? Ron and Harry not sitting together?" Fred said, looking at the both of them.

"You guys break up again?" George continued. "Or are you-"

"Actually angry at each other." Fred finished.

No one had the chance to answer this because soon after George and Fred took their seats, Mrs. Weasley had brought the food to the table. Harry was piling bacon onto his plate when he heard the front door open and close as Mr. Weasley said, "Come on in Lupin, and of course you as well Tonks." Harry felt his body go numb as the anger coursed through him.

"Harry…are you okay dear?" Mrs. Weasley asked, but he barely heard her. It sounded as if she was a mile away. All he could see was Lupin's and Tonk's face looming in his eyes, carrying smirks of satisfaction on their faces. Harry, with out knowing it, pushed himself away from the table and stood up, heading towards the kitchen door.

"Harry, where are you going?" Hermione asked, but he paid no attention. He wanted revenge, he felt the overwhelming urge to vent his anger out on the two people that he thought were friends. He felt much like how he had felt two days ago when he was fighting Bellatrix.

"If you'd step into the kitchen, I think Molly should breakfast now," Mr. Weasley said from the other side of the door.

"That would be fantastic Arthur," Lupin answered. Harry heard footsteps coming from the other side of the door and reached inside his pocket, and pulled his hand back out, containing in it his wand, which was held rigidly in his hand.

Old November 8th, 2005, 1:19 am
First Year

sorry i kept yall waiting, here's the new post.

"Ah Harry...is...is there something wrong?" Mr.Weasley asked as he stepped in.

"Lupin," Harry breathed out heavily. It felt more like he just growled rather than talked.

"What was that Harry," Mr. Weasley said, as he moved aside to allow Lupin and Tonks inside.

"LUPIN!" Harry screamed, seeing his former professor and friend enter the door. He couldn't retain himself any longer and before anyone could act, Harry had ran over to Lupin, jumped, and knocked him to the floor. Harry stood up, and pointed his wand stiffly at Remus. It hurt him inside to know that this man had once been his friend...had once been his father's friend, and had just two days ago tried to murder Harry.

"Harry, put your wand down please." Lupin asked kindly.

"Don't give me that kind of tone, you think that I've forgotten so sound. Ha, not a chance." Harry said. His wand was beging to glow red and get hot as his anger escaladed.

"Harry, please put your wand down." Mr. Weasley said, reaching inside his coat and pulling out his wand.

Harry could feel that Mr. Weasley had pulled out his wand and he turned to face him.

Well, it was a nice attempt. Maybe I could just talk to them.Harry thought, although this did not help to descend his rising anger.

You can do that, but why? Especially when there's a better thing that you can do. Harry turned his eyes to Mr.Weasley's wand and stared at it. He threw out his hand and yelled "Expelleramus(sp?)!" Mr. Weasley's went flying across the room and slammed into a cabinet. His body fell slowly to the ground, and for a moment it seemed as if he would not get up, but after a a couple seconds, Mr. Weasley stirred some, then slowly got up.

"Okay Harry, enough games, this may hurt juss a little." Mr. Weasley said. He didn't sound angry, but more worried.

"Don't come near me," Harry growled. He didn't know where this spark of energy was coming from, he didn't even know how he had turned on Mr. Weasley.

"Harry, what's gotten into you!" Mrs. Weasley shouted, also pulling out her wand. The kids at the table looked as if they didn't know if they should continue eating or help out.

"Molly, don't!" Mr. Weasley shouted,"I've got it under control. Harry, I am going to use a body binding charm on you, it won't hurt as much if you would just calm down and relax."

"I AM CALM, AND YOU WILL USE NO SUCH BODY BIND ON ME!" Harry shouted, turning his wand onto Mr. Weasley while placing his foot firmly on Lupin to make sure he could not get up.

"Are you going to duel me Harry, despite the all the things I've done for you, despite the fact that you are outmatched two to one." Mr. Weasley said smartly. Harry looked over his shoulder and saw that Tonks to had her wand pointed at him.

"Just relax Harry, like I said before, the charm wouldn't hurt as much if you would relax." Mr. Weasley grasped his wand tighter then began to make a large, circular type motion.

Am Igoing to let him end it that easily? Harry thought, Course not, LEVICORPUS! Harry screamed in his thoughts. Almost simotaneously Mr. Weasley's body went into the air, crashed on the ceiling and came flying down. He hit the ground with a hard thudd that echoed off a nasty crunching sound. Harry heard a swish of cloak and turned around as soon as Tonks had sent a stunning spell.
As if had done it many times before, Harry revearsed the spell, causing it to hit her squarely in the chest and send her to the ground as well.

"HARRY, WHAT's GOTTEN INTO YOU!!" Mrs. Weasley shouted from behind. Harry turned to meet the gaze of her and his six friends. Each person had a wand pointed at him.

"Put your wand down Harry," Ron growled.

"Why don't you do it first, Ronald." Harry growled. Although he could tell that he still sounded extremely angry, he could tell he was losing the overpowering emotion, and quickly. It seemed as if he was growing weaker. Harry stared percingly at them all, feeling he was growing steadlily weaker. His left leg began to wobble some, but he fought to hold it steady. His eyes began rolling around in his head, and although he fought hard, it seemed as if every muscle in his body was growing weaker. He could feel his legs were going to give out and seconds later, he fell to the ground, slumped across Lupin, who was still on the ground.
Harry tried to pick himself up, but he couldn't summon the energy. His eyes closed and all he could do was hear, hear the sound of walking footsteps and soon enough there was nothing...but darkness. Harry thought surely that he had died, not being able to hear, speak, see or do anything for that matter.

Old November 14th, 2005, 5:15 am
First Year

"What's the matter with him Arthur?" Molly asked questioning, looking at Harry's seemingly lifeless body on the couch.

"That's the same thing I was just thinking. The way he attacked Lupin…it looked as if he wanted to murder him…it was liking seeing the Dark Lord in person." Arthur finished, also looking at Harry.

"He thought that Tonks and I were death eaters." Lupin said, looking at the Weasleys who each had a look of astonishment on their faces.

"Death Eaters? But what think that?" Arthur asked.

"When we were summoned to the fight against the Death Eaters, a pair of them got a strand of our hair and used the polyjuice potion. We saw Harry and the two girls walking away at the end of the fight with the imposters. We tried to go after them, but someone came and knocked out with a spell from behind." Tonks said quietly.

"And he doesn't know this?" Arthur asked, looking back at Harry. Lupin and Tonks both shook their heads.

"Well, that explained why he attacked you Remus, but how did he grow so powerful in such a short period of time? It was almost like he was unbeatable. You saw how he easily he reversed your spell Tonks, didn't you?" Molly asked, turning to Tonks.

"Yes, and how did he know that Arthur had pulled out his wand, or the effect that the his spell had on you Arthur." Tonks said.

"It's like nothing I've ever seen before, except in…"Arthur looked at Molly worriedly.

"You don't think that he's…" Molly started.

"He's been studying Dark Magic," Lupin confirmed.

"He couldn't have, why would he study something that he absolutely loath." Tonks said, almost hysterically.

"Well I think we should check into it," Lupin said, looking back at Harry, "Maybe run some tests or try to get him to confess. If he's turned to Dark Magic then…"

"Shhh, he's waking." Mrs. Weasley said, stepping forward to Harry. Sure enough, Harry began moving, and seconds later he opened his eyes to see the four of them staring down at him.

"Alwright Harry?" Mr. Weasley asked in a very fatherly tone.

"I, I think so." Harry said, rubbing his head. His scar was a little hot, but he shrugged it off, taking it as just a reaction from the headache that he was having. He lies there on the couch, wondering why everyone was gathered round him when he suddenly remembered what had happened.

"Mr. Weasley…I…I'm so sorry, I don't know what happened to me I just…"Harry began, but Mr. Weasley cut him off.

"No need to explain Harry, I think I know what is going on." Mr. Weasley lied, "besides you need your rest. Do you think you can make it up to Ron's room, or do you need some kind of assistance?"

"No, I-I'll be fine," Harry said, swinging his legs off of the couch and standing up, "Goodnight," he mumbled, looking at the each of them.

"Good night Harry," Mrs. Weasley said.

" 'Nite Harry," Tonks replied. Lupin and Mr. Weasley simply waved.

Harry began heading up the stairs.
[i]What got over me? [i] He thought as he passed Ginny's bedroom, [i] it's like I couldn't control anything. [i] Harry continued up the stairs, thinking only about the soft bed that he would be falling into. He reached Ron's room and opened the door. Like always, all of his friends were sitting in there.

"Glad for you to join us, quickly come in." Hermione hurried him in and quickly closed the door, "We have something that we want to tell you.

"Oh, okay," Harry said sitting on the bed and looking around. The only person who actually looked enthusiastic was Hermione. Ron, Jozlyn, and Ginny all looked extremely angry. "So, what is this about?" Harry asked lazily.

"We think we know why you've been behaving differently," Ron said standing up and going to look out the window. Harry looked at his hand and noticed that he was clutching an assortment of papers. Harry looked at Hermione curiously, who smiled back.

Please leave some feedback thanks

Old November 20th, 2005, 8:14 am
First Year

I am going to stop posting this story on this website. I have the next post ready, but I'd really like to have some feedback before I post it. If you'd still like to read this story then you can leave something in the feedback section or send me an owl and i will either put the link on here or owl it to you. Thank You

Old November 24th, 2005, 7:19 pm
First Year

Here is the new post

:::HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Chapter 4

"What do you mean behaving differently? I-I feel fine," Harry lied.

"Oh come off it Harry, you were about to kill my dad in the kitchen. Don't tell us that you're fine." Ron said, still staring out the window. Ginny nodded in agreement to what Ron had said.

Harry got slightly angry at this remark. How could they believe that he really wanted to kill Mr. Weasley.

"Okay, well Harry..." Hermione began, trying to stop an argument before it got started, but it was to late.

"- You can't possibly believe that I really was going to kill your dad Ron. I mean, it's not like I was going to walk over and perform the killing curse on him." Harry said, cutting Hermione off.

"You probably would have, had you not fainted. I had no idea that mum could mend bones like the way she did." Ron said angrily, turning and staring into Harry's eyes.

"Look, Ron I am not going to fight with you right now okay. It's late, and I am sure everyone's to tired to be going through this, so...Hermione you were about to tell me something?" Harry said. Harry could tell that everyone around the room was shocked that he didn't open up to an argument like he usually did. Even he himself felt a little weird to just let a argument fall like that.

Ron looked as if someone had thrown a bludger at him. Completely stunded.

"Well if it's all the same to you, I think I am going to go to sleep now." Ron said, walking over to his bed, clearly frustrated.

"Ron, you can't...I mean...we still have to tell Harry." Hermione pleaded.

"Tell him, I'm not stopping you. Here are your clues or evidence, or whatever you want to call them. G'nite." Ron set the papers on his bed side table then slide into his bed.

"I think I can use a nice rest as well, coming Jozlyn." Ginny said standing up.

"Not you two as well," Hermione said.

"Look, it's late Hermione and it's been a long day...I'd just really like to have a good sleep right now." Jozlyn said, standing up.

"Nite," Ginny said heading towards the door, not looking back at Harry or Hermione.

"G'nite," Jozlyn said, looking into Harry's eyes with a face full of saddness, then following Ginny out the door.

"Well, guess I will have to let you know myself." Hermione said, sitting on Harry's bed.

"Er-before you to begin, I think Harry should sleep in Fred and George's room. Like last year...I don't feel comfortable with him in here," Ron said with his eyes closed.

"But I thought they were here," Hermione protested.

"They left about three hours ago. It's not like your sleeping with him are you?" Ron replied.

"Ofcourse not! I just thought that..."

"You can tell me in the other room Hermione," Harry said, going over to the door and opening it up.

"Oh...alright...I guess," Hermione walked over and grabbed the papers off of Ron's desk. "Thanks," she mumbled to Harry as she walked out the opened door.

"Welcome," Harry replied, following her out the door.

Old December 9th, 2005, 3:51 am
First Year

Re: Harry and Hermione's Secret Love Life

well here is the new post, sorry it took me so long...i dont know how well this will be because I didn't go over it much, but we shall soon see...hope yall like...p.s. itz a lil taste of what's to come in the future[winky]

Harry and Hermione continued the voyage to Fred and George's room, neither bothering to look around, both busy thinking over what had just happened.

"Harry...Harry, the room is right here." Hermione said, putting her hand on Harry's shoulder.

"Oh, right," Harry said gloomily, still thinking over what he had over heard as they passed Ginny's new room.

Honestly Jozlyn, you don't think he'd be with you long do you? I mean, he said we couldn't be together because he didn't want to hurt me, maybe you should let it go before he does." Ginny had said.

Harry walked into the waiting door that Hermione had opened and flopped down onto the bed. Hermione pulled up a chair and sat next to him, still clutching the papers and looking around worriedly.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked worriedly.

There was a pause then Hermione broke into tears, Harry got up and went to give Hermione a comforting hug.

"Ohh, I feel so childish," Hermione said into Harry's shoulder, "Crying over something so stupid."

"What is it Hermione?" Harry asked looking at her, then at the papers she was still grasping tightly onto.

"Oh it's not that," Hermione said smiling slightly and brushing her tears away, "Not that it's not important. It's just that, well things haven't been going so smooth since we arrived, don't you think?"

"You're talking about Ron aren't you," Harry said knowingly as he sat back onto the bed, "and Ginny," he added faintly.

"Yes, of course," Hermione said, "Also Jozlyn. When did you two get together?" Hermione asked on a more happier note.

"Huh? Oh, at the party..." Harry replied, "I remember what I was going to ask you!" Harry said jumping out of his bed.

"What is it?" Hermione said, laughing slightly.

"It's not funny," Harry said, all seriousness in his voice, "What were you doing sneaking up into that room with that guy?" Harry asked.

"Oh, that...Well I don't know, I just saw you and..." Hermione broke off, her expression changing mechanically from that of saddness to anger, "What does it matter that I was with a young man?"

"Well you two were all snugged up in that room, I just wanted to know." Harry said.

"Look, it's no matter to you what I do, I am fully capable of handling myself." Hermione said, anger rising into her face.

"Fully capable huh? Is that why you were just crying a second ago?" Harry asked. Hermione's face changed quickly and Harry was almost happy to see the effect his words had made, all untill more reasoning came into his face.

"Wait, you and Ron were together at the time...right?" Harry asked, Hermione nodded slowly," Does he know."

There was another long pause untill Hermione burst into another fit of tears.
"Joz-Jozlyn had told him, after they saw us wa-walk in from outside, she told him when I was downstairs with everyone else trying to help Mr.Weasley."

"So what's with you two know?" Harry asked softly, moving closer to Hermione.

"Nothing," she said looking up and into Harry's face. She had quickly changed back to her more stern attitude, "We broke up, now I think we have more important things to discuss rather than teenage drama, don't you think?" Hermione said, picking up the papers that she had dropped.

"Oh, okay..."Harry said, who clearly was not yet done with the conversation.

There, not as long as I'd like but I thought that was nice place to cutt it off, hope yall like it.

Old December 9th, 2005, 3:51 am
First Year

leave some feedback please thanks

Old January 15th, 2006, 12:55 am
First Year

Hey yall sorry i aint posted in a long tyme but i got a post ready and should have it up in sum time iight den latez

Old January 15th, 2006, 2:45 am
First Year

A moment of silence passed between the two, each thinking different thoughts. Harry wanted to know what made Hermione go into that room. Unable to take the silence, Harry stood up and went to look out the window, leaving Hermione who was still sniffling on the chair. She doesn't want to talk about it, she doesn't want to talk about it Harry, he kept telling himself, but his mouth seemed not to want to listen and he turned before he knew it he had turned around.

"Harry please, I really don't want to talk about it right now." Hermione said with her head in her hands.

"You had know business going up there Hermione," Harry said, trying to keep his voice calm but failing to do so.

"You won't understand, so can we please just drop it….please." Hermione repeated desperately, but Harry still paid no mind.

"Why would you do something so stupid" Harry said, not looking at Hermione and beginning to pace about the room, " I mean….did you know him?"

"Look I….I was jealous…okay?" Hermione said, still not taking her head out of her hands.

"Of what!" Harry asked hysterically.

"Harry, I really think we should get back to….."

"No! Not until you tell me Hermione."

"Fine!" Hermione shouted," I-I was jealous of you and Jozlyn." She sunk down into her chair, as if to hide her crimson cheeks.

"Me and Jozlyn?" Harry asked quietly, thoughts running through his head, "But…why?"

"Well" Hermione took a long pause, and Harry could tell she was thinking about how to answer it, "I saw you to snogging each other, and I kind of felt alone," Hermione said, not daring to look up into Harry's eyes.

"There's no need to be embarrassed Hermione," Harry said sounding some what disappointed. He sat down on the bed and took her hands into his. Hermione slowly looked up and Harry couldn't help to think how beautiful she looked, even with her eyes watery. There was an awkward silence between the two, each staring into each other eyes.

"So, do you want to talk about what we came here for?" Harry asked, quickly releasing Hermione's hands and blushing some.

"Sure," Hermione said softly. She stood up and walked over to grab the bundle of papers, then came back and sat next to Harry on the bed.

Sorry itz short post more 2nite

Old January 22nd, 2006, 5:29 am
First Year

Thanks 4 the support yall, i have finals week coming up but i will try and post sometime soon....thx again

Old March 30th, 2006, 12:35 am
First Year

I am sorry i haven't been on in a while i've been extremely busy with school however i am planning to re-write this story and i should have a post up sometime next week because of spring break...it will almost be the same but not quite

Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Harry Potter > Flourish and Blotts