Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Harry Potter > Flourish and Blotts

Harry Potter year 6

Old July 29th, 2005, 2:45 am
Animaga terpsichore

After a few seconds, Remus motioned for Dumbledore to sit down. Then Remus sat behind his desk and said," I'm guessing you heard about what had happened in Harry's Occlumency lesson, Albus?" asked Remus.

"Yes, Severus told me of what had happened," said Dumbledore, popping a lemon drop in his mouth, since they were his favorite treat," And Harry, I am so very sorry you had to witness that. Severus is also sorry, and he would like to talk to you tomorrow after lunch, as you don't have any classes in the afternoon?" Harry nodded, wiping the tears that were still falling down his face.

"Harry, why dont you go to bed, I think you have had enough tonight," said Dumbledore," Remus, will you take him?" after Remus nodded, Dumbledore gave Harry's shoulder a small sqeeze and left. Then Harry was about to get up when Remus pulled him into another hug. Harry welcomed the embrace since Remus knew what he was going through. Then they made their way to the Gryffindor Tower.

When they got to the entrance of the Fat Lady, Remus pulled him into one more hug and said," I am very sorry you have to go through so much, Harry. I wish there was a way to take away all the pain you have to go through," then they let go.

"Thanks for everything Remus, goodnight," said Harry, giving the password and going inside. He noticed that Ron and Hermione weren't there. When he got up to his dorm, he saw that his dorm mates were asleep and didn't want to wake them up. Then he got changed and fell into a dreamless sleep.

Please leave Feedback

Keep On Dancing Til The World Ends

Last edited by lil_snuffles; November 2nd, 2005 at 3:24 pm.
Sponsored Links
Old July 29th, 2005, 3:57 pm
Animaga terpsichore

Chap. 11: A Talk With Snape

The next morning, Harry was woken up by Ron, who said they were going to be late for breakfast if they didn't get up soon. Harry, thinking Ron would die of starvation if he didn't eat soon, got up and started getting dressed. Dean, Neville, and Seamus had already left.

"So Harry," said Ron, pulling on his shoes," What did Remus say last night?"

Then Harry, who didn't want to talk about it, but eventually he'd have to tell Ron and Hermione sooner or later, told him all of what Remus had said, and that Snape wanted to see him after lunch. Then, Ron and Harry made their way down to the common room still talking about Snape when they saw Hermione and told her everything on their way to the Great Hall.

Hermione, of course, gave him a huge hug, and Harry got the breath knocked out of him. Then when they got to the Gryffindor table, they stopped talking about it and ate. Ron and Harry were talking about the Quiddtch team when Harry suddenly remembered," Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys that Dumbledore said we can start up the DA again, which also reminds me, he said that we should have Remus help us."

Their first class of the day was Charms. In this class, since all they did was practice charms, they could talk privatly amoungst themselves. So Harry, Ron and Hermione talked about what charms and spells they were going to teach the students and decided that the first lesson they were going to go over the spells they did last year, like the Patronus Charm, the disarming charm and others.

Then they made their way to their Tranfiguration class. They still had to take notes on how long it takes to become an anamagis and the steps. McGonagall said they were to find out what animal they would become next month.

Last edited by lil_snuffles; November 2nd, 2005 at 3:25 pm.
Old July 29th, 2005, 5:32 pm
Animaga terpsichore

FEEDBACK

Old July 29th, 2005, 8:49 pm
Animaga terpsichore

After two hours of taking non-stop notes, the bell finally rang for lunch. When they got to the Gryffindor table they sat down and started eating. Harry wasen't very hungry. He was slightly nervous about his meeting with Snape after lunch. He wasen't sure what Snape was going to say. Would he be angry at Harry for not practicing Occlumency or would he be sympathetic that he made Harry relive his worst memory?

Hermione must have noticed the look on Harry's face because she said," Harry, dont worry, he wont be mad at you remember what Dumbledore said?" Then it dawned on Harry as he remembered what Dumbledore said the previous night. 'Severus is also sorry'. Harry then felt better and started eating. After they finished Harry bade goodbye to Ron and Hermione and made his way to Snape's office.

Last edited by lil_snuffles; November 2nd, 2005 at 3:26 pm.
Old July 30th, 2005, 2:41 am
Animaga terpsichore

When Harry got to the entrance of Snape's office, he was thinking that not he really didn't want to see Snape, but then again, he wanted to know what he was going to say. So he took a deep breath and knocked. When he heard a "Come in," he opened the door and went inside. It looked the same as it did yesterday. When Harry came in, Snape told him to shut the door. After he shut the door, he walked up to the desk and took a seat, fidgeting in his seat, waiting for Snape to start.

After several seconds of silence, Snape started talking," Well Mr. Potter, you know why you are here," this was a statement. When Harry nodded, not looking at Snape, he contiued," Well, as Dumbledore probably told you, I told him about what happened last night during our lesson. Believe it or not, I did not intend for me to get that far into your memories. I am very sorry," said Snape, waiting for Harry to answer. But he was thinking, barely listening to Snape.

'I can't believe he's actually saying sorry, he hated my parents,' Harry thought, then snapping out of his thoughts.

"Potter, are you even listening?" said Snape, sounding annoyed.

"Yes, sorry Professor," said Harry, looking at him.

"Well as I was saying that I am sorry you had to witness that, and I would like to continue our lessons next week at the same time," when Harry nodded, he said,"You are dismissed," then Harry left to go tell Ron and Hermione what happened.

When he got back to the Gryffindor Tower, he saw Ron and Hermione working on homework. When Harry entered, he was bombarded by questions. Finally they calmed down and he told them what Snape had said. After he was done, Ron had his mouth opened wide, until he said," Are you serious? Why does he want to start up the lessons so quick. I thought he would give you more time to calm down from what you saw?"

"Yeah, I have to agree with Ron, Harry," said Hermione, as Harry got up from the couch and started pacing," I mean, no offence, but you need time for this to sink in. What if it happens again?"

"What ever happens, happens Hermione," said Harry, looking at her," Though I have to agree with you on that,"

The rest of the day consisted of them working on their homework and walking on the grounds. When it was dinner time, they started making their way down to the Great Hall, but Harry said he wasen't very hungry, and decided to go up to the Tower.

Last edited by lil_snuffles; November 2nd, 2005 at 3:26 pm.
Old July 30th, 2005, 7:32 pm
Animaga terpsichore

When Harry got up to his dorm, he went to his trunk, and found his photo album that he had gotten from Hagrid at the end of his first year at Hogwarts. Then he sat on his bed and flipped through it and found the picture he was looking for.

It was the picture of his parent's wedding day. In it were his parents, Sirius, Remus, and many other people including Dumbledore. Harry felt tears come to his eyes when he saw his Godfather laughing along with his father and mother.

"I'm so sorry, Sirius..." said Harry, closing his album and putting it away. Then he laid on his bed, and started thinking.
'Sirius was right, I can't go on moping, I have to be strong and defeat Voldemort.' Then Harry fell into a deep sleep, not even noticing that Ron and Hermione were at the door watching him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ron and Hermione's point of view:

As they watched their friend walk away, they looked at each other, and nodded. Then followed Harry up to the Tower. Once they got there, they went up to the boy's dorm, and listened to Harry through the door, that was slightly ajar.

"I'm so sorry, Sirius..."

Hermione had tears coming out of her eyes, while Ron just stood there, stunned. Then when they noticed it was silent, they slowly opened the door and saw that Harry had fallen asleep.

"Oh, Ron," said Hermione, as they inched closer," What are we going to do?"

"We have to be strong for him, Hermione. And be there for him when he needs us," Ron finished, as he put an arm around Hermione, and they left.

----------------------

FEEDBACK

Last edited by lil_snuffles; November 2nd, 2005 at 3:27 pm.
Old July 30th, 2005, 9:55 pm
Animaga terpsichore

Chap. 12- Dumbledore's Army Restarted

The next day, Harry, Ron and Hermione made up notices for each house about their first meeting for The DA, and put it on the notice board. It said:

Attention Gryffindor's,

Anyone intrested in learning defensive spells, please come to the Room of Requiement our first meeting next week on Saturday at 8:00pm. The meetings will be held on this date for the rest of the year, unless told other wise. Professor Lupin will also be helping with the meetings. If you are intrested in coming, please sign up below this notice. Thank you.

Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger- Leaders of Dumbledore's Army.

Then under the note were about 30 spaces for people to sign. Then Harry, Ron, and Hermione made their way to McGonagall's to give her the other notices to put into the Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff common rooms since they weren't allowed in there. They also stopped by Remus' office to tell him about the first meeting.

Ron then went to Herbology while Hermione and Harry had to go to potions. Snape informed them that they were now going to make the Polyjuice Potion. Harry and Hermione, who had made the potion in their 2nd year, had no problem and by the end of class, they were the only ones who had it perfect and earned their house 10 points. Malfoy and the rest of the Slytherins, on the other hand, screwed up so badly on their potions that their's exploded and they ended up going to the Hospital Wing with pus filled boils all over their faces.

At lunch, Harry and Hermione told Ron what had happened during potions and he started laughing so hard he sprayed them with food which was still in his mouth. Then they made their way to Defence, still laughing about the incident. In DADA, they were still working on the dementor. The only ones who were able to produce a real Patronus were Harry, Hermione who's was an Otter, Ron, ironicly, his was a spider which made him freak out and run out of the classroom, and, surprisingly, Neville, who's was a Cheetah.

----------

A/N: Poor Ron, anyway please leave Feedback

Last edited by lil_snuffles; November 2nd, 2005 at 3:27 pm.
Old July 30th, 2005, 11:10 pm
Animaga terpsichore

Hi everyone! I just want to thank everyone who has been leaving feedback. Please leave feedback, I would like to know what you think about the story! Thankx!

Old July 31st, 2005, 1:19 am
Animaga terpsichore

So the rest of the week went as smooth as possible, except for the fact that the Slytherin's faces were back to normal. "Bugger," said Ron, when Harry told him. In Remus' class, most of the people were able to cast Patronus', but some were still shooting out whisps of smoke. In Transfiguration, they were still writing notes, but everyone was excited to know what their animal was going to be. Potions went pretty bad, because Malfoy kept trying to sabotage Harry's potion, that Harry had to put a sheild around it when ever Malfoy looked suspicious of anything he might do.

On Saturday, Harry took the Marauder's Map, and he, Ron and Hermione were on their was to the Room of Requirement. On the way there, Harry took several glances at the map, even though they were aloud out until 9:00pm. The meeting tonight was only going to be an hour because they were just going to go over what spells they were going to go over from last year and some other new spells.

When they got to the room, all who was there was Remus, who brought the Boggart with him so it could stay in there, since they were pretty much done with dementors for the year. Minutes later, more people arrived, including; Parvati Patil, Lavender Brown, Dean, Seamus, Neville, Ginny, Katie Bell, Fred and George, who told Harry Ron told them about it and decided to come. Evryone applauded for the twins as they entered. Apparently, everyone remembered their little escape from Umbridge. People from the other houses started coming to, including Ernie MacMillon, Hannah Abbot, Susan Bones, Anthony Goldstein, Zaharias Smith, who looked reluctant to come, but still came anyway, Micheal Corner, Terry Boot, and many others Harry barely knew. Surprisingly, Cho and her friend, Marietta Edgecrombe did not come. As everyone setteled down, Harry started speaking.

"Thank you all for coming. First off, as you all know this is Dumbledore's Army, or the DA for short. Last year, we had this group in secret because of Umbridge," 'That old hag!' yelled one of the Weasley twins, and everyone started laughing. "Well this year, yes we have a competant teacher," he nodded to Remus," But we still need to practice other spells that we dont learn in class, because, as you all no, Lord Voldemort is back," very few people flinched, but waited for Harry to continue. "We are having this meeting tonight because we," he motioned to himself, Ron, Hermione, and Remus," Are just going to go over some of the stuff that we will be teaching and also going over the stuff we did last year for people who are new," And then Harry went on with everything they were going to cover. By nine o'clock, Harry checked the map and let everyone go.

Last edited by lil_snuffles; November 2nd, 2005 at 3:28 pm.
Old August 1st, 2005, 4:31 pm
Animaga terpsichore

hope everyone likes the story so far!!

Last edited by lil_snuffles; August 3rd, 2005 at 11:43 pm.
Old August 3rd, 2005, 11:21 pm
Animaga terpsichore

After everyone left, Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Remus started straightening out everything in the room, then made thier way out of the Room of Requirement.

As they were walking with Remus to his office, Hermione said," Oh my god, Harry that was a great first lesson. I think everyone is excited to start learning from you."

"Yeah, everyone except Smith," said Harry, as Remus opened his door and let them in for tea. Throughout the next hour, they were talking more about the people in the DA, old and new. There were some new people, including a 5th year named Evan Raynier, who had red hair and brown eyes and was short.

Remus then looked at his watch, then said, "You guys better get back to your dorms and quick, I'll walk you there," Then they made thier way to the common room. Once they got to the Portrat, Harry were about to make his way in, but was stopped by Remus.

"Harry, have you told Ron and Hermione about the prophecy yet?" asked Remus, looking skeptical.

"Well, not yet, but I plan on it soon, after talking with Dumbledore. He also said I should tell them, but I don't know how they will react."

"Harry, they are your friends, yes they will be worried, but they will be there for you don't worry," said Remus, pulling Harry into a hug," Goodnight."

"Goodnight Remus," said Harry, pulling out of the embrace and went into the noisey common room.

Last edited by lil_snuffles; November 2nd, 2005 at 3:28 pm.
Old August 4th, 2005, 7:58 pm
Animaga terpsichore

Feedback

Old August 5th, 2005, 6:02 pm
Animaga terpsichore

Chap. 13- Quiddtch

------------------------

When Harry got into the Common Room, he saw Fred and George testing their products on the first years, and Hermione running up to them and started yelling at them. Harry shook his head as he sat down by Ron and started doing their homework.

"So I see Hermione still hasen't let up on them testing their products on other people," said Harry, as he started working on his essay on Dementors for Lupin.

"No, of course not," said Ron, rolling his eyes at Hermione. "She never will either, she's just..." he would have gone on, but Hermione came over at that moment.

"They will never learn," said Hermione, sitting down," They need to learn not to test their stuff on kids.

"Oh for crying out loud Hermione, it's their choice to test it on them," said Ron, rolling his eyes again,"The kids are just too gullible to fall for it,"

Hermione gave him a look of distaste, then picked up her books and ran to the girl's dorms.

"I think you made her mad, Ron," said Harry, then smiled," Why don't you tell her already?"

"Tell her what?" said Ron, looking confused, but blushing at the same time.

"That you like her," said Harry. Ron was about to interrupt, but Harry raised his hand," Seriously Ron, the whole Gryffindor house know already, the way you two fight off and on, it's sort of obvious."

"Uh...okay, yes I do like her, but I don't think she likes me," said Ron, blushing.

"Hey, you never know until you ask," said Harry, then he picked up his stuff, and left.

Last edited by lil_snuffles; November 2nd, 2005 at 3:29 pm.
Old August 5th, 2005, 8:11 pm
Animaga terpsichore

Feedback

Old August 5th, 2005, 11:44 pm
Animaga terpsichore

The next morning, when Harry and Ron made their way to the Great Hall, everyone in the corridors (excluding the slytherins) were wishing them good luck for their quidditch game today. Harry was excited to finally get back on his broom and play quidditch again. Ron looked more pale then usual, but he looked more confident then he did last year. Hermione seemed to forget about her fight with Ron, and gave both Harry and Ron big hugs. Of course, Ron blushed as bright as his hair. Then when they entered the Great Hall, with the rest of the team, as they were entering the hall too, the great hall exploded with applause, again, excluding the Slytherins.

During breakfast, people came up to the team, wishing them the best of luck. Harry was about to start eating agin, when Luna Lovegood, one of the ones who came with Harry to the Department of Mysteries, came up to them. She had curly blonde hair down to her waist and had a wild imagination.

"Hello Harry and Ronald," she said, in her normal, dreamy voice. She had her hat on that had a lion's head on it. She also managed to get the snake in the lions mouth," Good luck today," then she left. Harry and Ron exchanged looks and stiffled their laughter. Then Remus came up to them.

"Good luck to the both of you," said Remus, smiling and wearing Gryffindor colors. Then he left and Harry, Ron and the rest of the team made theitr way to the field.

-------------------

FEEDBACK

Last edited by lil_snuffles; November 2nd, 2005 at 3:29 pm.
Old August 7th, 2005, 1:02 am
Animaga terpsichore

Hello!! Okay I have bad news...I go back to school this wendsday! (8/10) and I won't be able to post as much! But, on the weekends. most likely, I will post alot, so I am very very sorry.

lil_snuffles

Old August 8th, 2005, 6:20 pm
Animaga terpsichore

After they got in the dressing room and changed into their robes, Harry and Ron proceeded into their pep talk.

"OKay everyone," said Harry, exchanging a look with Ron," Ron and I know that we will do great. The Slytherins are nothing. They count on size rather then skill, so I know we are going to do great," finished Harry, then Ron proceeded," Just do as great as we have been doing at practice, and we can win, and remember, the Slytherins never play fair, so be careful, and lets play," everyone cheered then made their way outside.

"...And here come the Gryffindors, Weasley, Weasley, Bell, Patil, Sloper, Kirke, and POTTER!" Harry and the rest of the team came out to tramendous applause. When Harry looked up to see who was commentating, he saw Justin Finch-Fletchley. Then they made their way to Madame Hooch.

"I want a clean game, from everyone," she glared at the Slytherins. "Captains, shake hands," then Harry and Ron exchanged hand shakes with none other then Draco Malfoy. They let go quickly. Then Madame Hooch let the snitch and the Bludgers go, then threw the Quaffle in the air and everyone kicked off from the ground and the game started.

FEEDBACK

Last edited by lil_snuffles; November 2nd, 2005 at 3:30 pm.
Old August 9th, 2005, 5:35 pm
Animaga terpsichore

"Weasley in position of the quaffle, she passes it to Patil, she catches it, and passes it to Bell, she shoots and SCORES! 10-0 Gryffindor..."

While Harry was looking for the snitch, he was also lisetening to the commentary so he wouldn't miss anything. Harry also noticed that Malfoy was tailing him where ever he went so he decided to do what he did to Cho Chang in his third year and trick him. So he dived and Malfoy, who thought Harry had seen the snitch, dived right behind him.

"...Ohh, I think Potter's found the snitch, never mind..." Justin finished as Harry shot out of his dive. Malfoy also shot out of it.

Harry started watching the game more. He saw Jack shoot a bludger towards one of the Slytherin Chasers and he got knocked of his broom. Everyone on the Gryffindor team was still in tact.

"...Looks like Weasley, the keeper, has improved since last year..."

Justin had a point. The Slytherins had not even made a score. Then as Harry looked in Ron's direction, he saw the snitch and chased after it, Malfoy hot on his tail. Harry and Malfoy were neck and neck.

"...and it looks like Malfoy and Potter have found the snitch!" There were cheers from the Gryffindor and Slytherin crowd.

"Get out of my way, Potter!" yelled Malfoy trying to push him out of the way.

"Not a chance!" then Harry lunged forward and grabbed the snitch. Harry was flying above the crowd when he suddenly felt something hit his head hard and he backed out and knew no more.

FEEDBACK

Last edited by lil_snuffles; November 2nd, 2005 at 3:31 pm.
Old August 14th, 2005, 8:21 pm
Animaga terpsichore

When Harry woke up, stiff and sore, he immediatly noticed that he was lying on a somewhat comfortable bed, and that everything was plain white. The walls, the bed, everything. He then groped for his glasses and put them on. He saw Ron and Hermione sleeping by his bed. He figured it was probably nighttime. He then remembered the quidditch match and groaned. At this Hermione woke up.

"Oh my god, Harry," she yelled, throwing her arms around him," Are you okay? It was Crabbe. He shot a Bludger at you and you fell off your broom. Dumbledore was furious. He kicked Crabbe off the team..." At Hermione yelling, Ron woke up.

"Hey mate, I see your awake. 'Mione, let him go," he said laughing. "So, how do you feel?" he asked as Hermione let go of Harry.

"Sore," said Harry, lying back down," How long have I been out?"

"About two days," said Hermione, smoothing his blankets in a motherly way,"I'll go tell Madame Pomfrey your awake. Two minutes later, she came back out with Madame Pomfrey.

"You two out, you can come see him tomorrow," Hermione and Ron said bye and left, leaving Harry with Pomfrey. She then took many tests with her wand, telling him that he had gotten a small concussion from the impact of the bludger. Then she gave him a strengh potion and a dreamless sleep potion. Then he fell straight asleep.

Feedback

Last edited by lil_snuffles; November 23rd, 2005 at 8:53 pm.
Old August 21st, 2005, 8:27 pm
Animaga terpsichore

Hey everyone sorry I haven't been able to post in a while! I have had homework and wasen't able to post! I will post today! I promise!

Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Harry Potter > Flourish and Blotts