Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Forum Archives > Harry Potter Archives > Divination Studies

ARE YOU A SEER? Post your list of theories, then check to see if you were right v2

Old July 20th, 2006, 1:00 am
Dr Mrs The Monarch

Re: ARE YOU A SEER? Post your list of theories, then check to see if you were right v2

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuka
7) Voldemort can feel horcruxes's loss and has made replacements with murders of Emmeline Vance and Amelia Bones
I really like this one.

Anyway,
Snape is EVIL
Dumbledore is dead
Aberfroth will be very useful to Harry
Neville will kill/torture Bellatrix
Lupin and Tonks will have a quickie wedding
Fawkes will help Harry
Petunia has some explaining to do
Snape will Imperious Malfoy to spy on the Order
Mrs. Figg or Flich will do magic
Harry will find out the spell to make a Horcrux
the locket is in Kreacher's "bedroom"

Sponsored Links
Old July 20th, 2006, 1:24 am
Zonko's Employee

Re: ARE YOU A SEER? Post your list of theories, then check to see if you were right v2

1. Ginny will go out with Zabini and Harry will realise his mistake
2. Ron and Hermione will finally kiss.
3. One of the twins will die
4. Umbridge will marry Firenze (only kidding, would never do that to Firenze)
5. Harry will die
6. Voldemort will die
7. RAB is Regulus
8. Ron will live and so will Hermione
9. Ginny will die.
10. Snape will become the new minister of magic

Old July 20th, 2006, 1:57 am
First Year

Re: ARE YOU A SEER? Post your list of theories, then check to see if you were right v

1.Harry will live, Voldemort will die.
2.Pettigrew's life-debt will be brought up, Peter will die saving Harry.
3.Ginny and Harry will get back together, along with Ron and Hermione at the wedding.
4.Godric's Hollow is home to a Horcrux
5.Nagini will be killed by a DE.
6.Luna has more to her, as does Neville. Each will ahve their day.
7. Adults to die will be only minor Professors and Hagrid, along with the former minister and the muggle Minister (him or Shacklebolt anyway).
8.Neithor Trevor or Crookshanks are ANimagii.
9.McGonnagle and Hogwarts will not play a key role.
10. ALL the trio and the Weasley family will live, though all will have various injuries.
11.Diagon alley will shut down, but will reopen in the closing scenes and chapters.
12.The Twins will buy the shop in Hogsmeade.
13.Love is the key to the novel.
14.Harry's eyes will make it impossible for Snape to kill him (Harry), when ordered by Voldy to do so.
15.Locket is at Grimmauld place.
16.RAB is REgulus Black. (Runner up: One of the two sons of Burke.

17.IT WILL BE A HAPPY ENDING

Feel Free to Owl me anytime...I'll get back to you

Quote:
The game is up.
William Shakespeare
Old July 20th, 2006, 1:59 am
First Year

Will Harry have to go to Azkaban to free someone? Possibly a former death eater that they need information from?

Removed - one image per signature allowed
Old July 20th, 2006, 2:51 am
Second Year

1) Ron will finally admit his feelings for Hermione and they'll bet together

2) One of the horcruxes may have something to do with the cursed DADA position forcing the trio to go back to school

3) Harry will realize he loves Ginny and, realizing that it is his most powerful weapon, as well as some "don't protect a girl" from tonks advice, they'll end up together

4) the final battle will have Harry in the locked room of the ministry (LOVE)

5) Pettigrew will die

Old July 20th, 2006, 8:59 pm
Clumsy Interrupting Cheese Toupeť & Scrambled Eggs

1. Harry will figure out that Snape is really Dumbledore's man
2. He will kill Voldemort with Snape's help
3. He will not be killed by Voldemort, but Snape will be
4. Faith in Dumbledore will be KEY in the last book
5. Dumbledore possibly planned to fake his death - most likely won't happen - but hey... what the heck?
6. Snape was in on it
7. Peter Pettigrew will save Harry and in the process will be killed himself
8. Neville will finally realize his true potential
9. Ron will be a big help to Harry and so will the rest of his friends
10. All of the 4 houses will reunite in the face of Voldemort

RIP Uncle Bob . 1933-2016 Thanks for everything and thanks for the memories. We love you and miss you.

RIP my older cat. I'll miss you, my wonderful furry friend. RIP Anthony Bourdain.

RIP Harry Anderson, aka: Judge Stone (Night Court). Thanks for the memories.

Sad about the upcoming closing of the forums, but I won't forget you guys, thanks for the memories!

Proud fan of the TV show, The X Files and proud shipper of Mulder and Scully!!

RIP Toys R' Us. Once a Toys R' Us Kid, always one.
Old July 21st, 2006, 2:12 am
First Year

Hey me in like a year or so! I hope you're somewhat close!

1. There is a horcrux in the Chamber of Secrets.
2. R.A.B. is Regulus Black.
3. Dumbledore leaves Harry everything in his will and the items with help Harry on his horcrux journey.
4. Harry might possibly be able to communicate with Sirius beyond the veil.
5. The locket is in 12 Grimmauld Place.
6. Kreacher helped Regulus retrieve the locket.
7. Dumbledore is dead, but it doesn't mean he won't learn stuff from the Penseive or Dumbledore's painting.
8. The importance of the whole Snape being the HBP will be revealed and become another sub-plot.
9. The book will start out with someone besides Harry, such as Snape and Draco together.
10. Voldemort will die.
11. Harry will not die, or he'll die the same time as Voldemort.
12. Snape will die, so will Wormtail.

Old July 22nd, 2006, 8:59 pm
Fifth Year

1. Ron and Hermione will get together and marry in epilouge
2. Voldemort,Snape,Ginny,Wormtail,Bellatrix,Hagrid,an d Percy will die
3.Snape is good.
4.Pettigrew's hand is a horcrux
5.The final battle will be in Department of Mysteries
6.Voldemort will fall through the veil
7.Neville will defeat Bellatrix
8.Narcissa will be killed by Voldemort and Draco will turn good.
9.Lupin will kill Fenrir

Old July 24th, 2006, 6:41 pm
First Year

1. Hermione will die
1,5. after She and Ron got together
2. Luna and Neville will play a major part
3. The last battle will take place in Godric's Hollow
4. Snape is not one of the bad guys
5. At least one of the Weasley twins inventions will be important
6. Percy Weaslye will finally come back to his senses
7. At least one of the Weasleys will die
8. Wormtail will redeem his debt to Harry
9. The Horcruxes will be revealed
10. Harry will learn Occlumency
11. Dumbledore is dead and will not come back to life
12. Harry is not a Horcrux, neither is his scar
13. Snape loved Lily (not sure about that)
14. Kreacher and Dobby will come into play again
15. Harry will not return to Hogwarts as a student, he will be going to live at #12 Grimmauld Place
16. Bellatrix Lestrange is in love with Voldemort (well i am not sur about that but, what can I say, i am daring...)
17.Sirius is dead and will not come back to life
18. Harry is not the heir of Slytherin
19. We will find about more about why Snape and James loathed each other

that's it, for now

Old July 24th, 2006, 8:49 pm
First Year

I've got a few here:

- Snape is indeed good
- Dumbledore is dead
- Dumbledore trusted Snape because Snape loved Lily (That's also why Dumbledore always said that the matter is between Snape and himself and Snape regretted sending Voldemort to the Potters)
- Both twins will die. I always pictured that one twin will get killed and the other will rush foolishly at the killer and die himself
- Harry is not a Horcrux, nor is his scar
- The DADA will not be cursed anymore when Voldemort is vanquished

Old July 25th, 2006, 2:59 am
First Year

1. Dumbledore is dead, but will somehow help Harry through the portrait or memories
2. There is a horucurx in the Room of Requirements where Harry hid the half blood prince book
3. Snape is good and will die saving Harry
4. Wormtail will die helping Harry somehow
5. Ginny will be a big help in finding and destroying the horucurxes and Voldemort
6. Lupin will live and marry Tonks
7. Alberforth has the locket and will help Harry somehow
8. Although I hate to say it, I think one of the Weasleys will die, maybe Percy, after he redemes himself
9. Draco will help Harry out, and if he survives, he will become a teacher at Hogworts
10. Harry will definitly kill Voldemort, but Im still not sure if he will live.

Old July 25th, 2006, 11:59 pm
First Year

These are all predictions I made when I finished reading HBP

Snape killed Dumbledore on Dumbledore's order.(It just makes sense...)
It will be varified that Dumbledore is in fact dead. (Why base a book on a character that does something that's never been done before (In this case, survive a killing curse) and then have another do it?)
Ron will become a death eater. (He's so power hungry and jealous and it would make for a shocking plot twist.)

These are predictions of other people's that I've read on here and I agree with. (Sorry I don't have the names of the people that posted them.)

It will be revealed that Harry is the heir of griffendor and thusly, he is the horcrux for Griffendor.
Fawks left to go to Snape.
The Love spell dealy on Harry will be actived by Snape's love for Lily when Voldemort attempts to kill Harry and Snape jumps in front of Harry to block the curse.

Old July 27th, 2006, 12:35 am
First Year

1. Snapes good and has a love/hate relationship with Harry because he reminds him of Lily, but also of James. I believe he will sacrifice himself for Potter in the final Book.
2. Snape had a crush on Lily.
3. One of the 3 will die, but not Harry. I believe it will be Hermione due to
the fact she's muggleborn.
4. I have my doubts over Hagrid (I know this is a longshot)
- In the 1st book Hagrid sends Malfoy and Harry towards Voldemort, if he had such a deep affection for Harry wouldn't you think he would want to make doubly sure he was kept safe and with him in the forest.
- The fact that Voldemort had a relationship with Hagrid as shown in the Chamber of Secrets, he knew Hagrid well enough to know he had the giant Spider aragon.
- Hagrid is always being found in strange places, knowing strange people. As in Book 2 where the use of the flu powder and Harry finds Hagrid in the dark arts alley, and he just happens to be their for flesheating slug repellant.
5. I believe aragon will be a horcrux, I've read rumors in the final book they go back to the Spiders Lair, who better to protect a horcrux then a massive spider king and all his children.
6. I believe some Weasley's will die (not Ron) and probably some Dursleys since the protection Dumbledore afforded Harry will run out, how will Voldemort know Harry dislikes his mother's sister.
7. It was said in one rumor that someone who doesn't use magic will in the last book...Hagrid will use magic as he's shown he can but he's not supposed to.
I would love some replies to anyone wanting to discuss this, especially the Hagrid point, I just don't trust him.
8. Dumbledore will be a Ghost in the last book to advise Harry.
9. If Snape does not die he will become the new headmaster of Hogwarts.

Last edited by piercings76; July 27th, 2006 at 12:40 am.
Old July 27th, 2006, 4:54 pm
First Year

What might happen in the 7th book...theories

Ok there are many conclusions and predictions of what might happen in the 7th book. I have a couple.....

1. Dumbledore was killed by Snape, who i knew was evil from book one. however, Dumbledore might still be alive. Why? What if that wasn't the real Dumbledore? I mean, yeah the Avada Kedavra curse is unblockable. If JKR planned this, then what might happen is, that Dumbledore is trying to make Voldemort think that he's dead, so that there would be an open field for him to get harry. Once Voldemort attacks, then Dumbledore will have his chance and strike. I don't think that this is true, though, but it had me thinking. It can happen. Snape, he might be bad, or he might be good. I think he's just plain evil.

2. Dumbledore IS dead, i believe. He probably knew what was going to happen. Harry must go on by himself, with the help of Ron and Hermione. Harry has always looked up for protection from people that were close to him. But Harry must grow up and discover his powers, because he is powerful than he thinks. He also must go back to hogwarts, bring the DA back together, study magic in the library, before he leaves to find the 6 remainging Horcruxes. Also because Hogwarts is STILL the safest place for him to be.

3.I also believe (and i had to re-read again and again) that the book NEVER mentioned that Sirius was hit with the killing curse. All it said was "Only one couple were still battling, apparently unaware of the new arrival. 'Come on, you can do better than that!' he yelled, his voice echoing around the cavernous room. The SECOND JET OF LIGHT hit him squarely on the chest. The laughter had not quite died form his face, but his eyes widened in shock......It seemed to take Sirius an age to fall. His body curved in a graceful arc as he sank backward through the ragged veil hanging from the arch...and Harry saw the look of mingled fear and surprise on his godfather's wasted, once-handsome face as he FELL THROUGH THE ANCIENT DOORWAY AND DISAPPEARED BEHIND THE VEIL, which fluttered for a moment as though in a high wind and then fell back into place." that whole paragraph explained that Sirius fell through the veil which Harry heard voices. People had fallen into the veil before. That is why there are voices. And it never said that Sirius was hit with a green light. So Sirius Black is going to return in the 7th book, i'm sure of it.

4. The House Elves are going to be really helpful for Harry, since they magic, i think that is REALLY powerful. They're going to be the secret to help Harry out.

5. I think Neville is going to die, cuz he've changed SO much from the 1st book. He's in the prophecy. Killing Harry is not right, not because we want him to live. It's because he's the main character, and it wouldn't make sense killing the main character. I think JKR is just putting suspense to have us all start thinking. But hey , i might be wrong after all:these are theories. And of course, Voldemort will die. We can all agree on that.

Old July 27th, 2006, 5:00 pm
First Year

I came up with this theory the second time I read GoF.

What if, by taking Harry's blood, Voldemort instilled the ability to love upon himself...? If that were able to happen, what if it stretched a little further, letting him feel remorse, regret, guilt and all of these feeling hit him right as he was about to cast the killing curse upon Harry (for, say, killing his parents?).

ORRRR
Remember the blood debt that Pettigrew owes Harry? He may distract Voldy right as he's about to kill Harry, and while Voldy's taking out his anger on Peter, it gives Harry the split second he needs to kill Voldemort.

"Charlie Brown is the one person I identify with. C.B. is such a loser. He wasn't even the star of his own Halloween special." -- Chris Rock
The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
"Only a genius can play a fool."--Michael Rapaport

"The key to immortallity, is living a life which is worth to be remembered.'' --Bruce Lee
Old July 27th, 2006, 5:19 pm
Second Year

I have to think that Bill, being a cursebreaker, will be helping Harry with at least one if not more of the horcruxes.

Hermione Granger

Take this quiz!
Old July 27th, 2006, 8:02 pm
Third Year

The reason Snape killed Dumbledore was because, the Dumbledore he killed was an Inferi setup by Dumbledure. The real Dumbledore is not dead, and Snape knows this. I think that Draco will turn to the good side, but will die trying to redeem himself from what he did.

Old July 27th, 2006, 8:50 pm
Inconceivable!

Here are my predictions:

1. nobody will have guessed everything correctly (just a joke)
2. Dumbledore is dead
3. RAB is dead, took the locket, and the trio will find it and destroy the horcrux, if RAB hadn't already done it
4. Luna will say some off hand crazy thing that will help Harry in his horcrux hunt
5. Neville will be part of the action once again
6. Aberforth will help Harry
7. Kreacher knows something important about one or more horcruxes
8. Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny will live
9. JK Rowling will keep us guessing on whether Snape is good or bad until at least 2/3rds of the way through book 7

Old July 28th, 2006, 1:12 am
First Year

[quote=DrLazy_89]The reason Snape killed Dumbledore was because, the Dumbledore he killed was an Inferi setup by Dumbledure.[quote]

that's an interesting theory, but creating an inferi requires a dead body of the person you're turning, so Dumbles would've already had to be dead. Considering they're corpses, I don't think they'd be able to talk. Not to mention, it's probably very Dark magic to create one.

"Charlie Brown is the one person I identify with. C.B. is such a loser. He wasn't even the star of his own Halloween special." -- Chris Rock
The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
"Only a genius can play a fool."--Michael Rapaport

"The key to immortallity, is living a life which is worth to be remembered.'' --Bruce Lee
Old July 28th, 2006, 3:38 am
Second Year

Have come very very close to a few

" PROFESSOR DUMBLEDORE, DO I HAVE TO USE THE GREASE FROM MY HAIR TO MAKE A SLIDE FOR THE STUDENTS?"

Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Forum Archives > Harry Potter Archives > Divination Studies