Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Forum Archives > Harry Potter Archives > Divination Studies

Ron and Hermione - Where to from here? v6

Old July 12th, 2007, 2:59 am
Master of the Magical Arts

Re: Ron and Hermione - Where to from here? v6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWeasleysgirl View Post
No worries, I think weíll all be satisfied where Ron and Hermione are concerned. And everyone else, too.

Iíll miss you all too while itís shut down. These forums, and you people on it have done so much for the way I look at literature, and it amazes me how much youíve all affected me.
Definitely. And if you hear loud screaming in the wee morning hours on the 21st, don't be alarmed. That will be me screaming in delight over Ron and Hermione's first kiss.

------------------------------------------------

The Pensieve Forums
will remain open! Join now!

Reform must come from within, not from without. ~ James Cardinal Gibbons

"So, if people want information on my characters, then they have to accept that I'm going to give them the information on the characters. And if they don't like it, that's the nature of fiction. You have to accept someone else's world because they made that world, so they probably know a little better than you do what goes on there." ~ J.K. Rowling

All posts are my opinions and interpretations based on reading the Harry Potter books and interviews with J.K. Rowling.

Sponsored Links
Old July 12th, 2007, 3:05 am
Sixth Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by meesha1971 View Post
Definitely. And if you hear loud screaming in the wee morning hours on the 21st, don't be alarmed. That will be me screaming in delight over Ron and Hermione's first kiss.
I'll be a bit scared, considering our locations I bet our neighbors won't be too happy.

So before the forum shuts down, does everyone want to sum up their prediction about R/HR?

My thoughts: I think they will have an argument on the train which they'll resolve soon, leaving some discomfort and embarrassment for a while. But then the wedding will be the main point - among the commotion, Harry will bump into them and overhear their conversation, leading to their first real kiss. We might even see Krum's reaction to the whole thing and how it affects Ron. It will be comical for sure.

I firmly believe Ron and Hermione won't die, will marry in the epilogue, and have at least one baby named Harry. (Is that too much to ask? )

Old July 12th, 2007, 3:09 am
Hogwarts Graduate

I’ll be screaming too! I’ll be sure to add a shout out to all my friends at COS when I’m in “squeal heard ‘round the world” mode! Lol

I think they’ll get together on the train. That or at the Dursleys, but I definitely think before the wedding. I wrote a fanfiction about it, but I definitely don’t think it will happen that way.

C:\Documents and Settings\Tweeter1\My Documents\My Pictures\email\87384.gif

Ron/Hermione
Harry/Ginny
Snape/Lily
Old July 12th, 2007, 3:11 am
Master of the Magical Arts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugglesrock View Post
I'll be a bit scared, considering our locations I bet our neighbors won't be too happy.
My husband still teases me over my reaction when Harry and Ginny kissed. I'll never live this one down!

Quote:
So before the forum shuts down, does everyone want to sum up their prediction about R/HR?

My thoughts: I think they will have an argument on the train which they'll resolve soon, leaving some discomfort and embarrassment for a while. But then the wedding will be the main point - among the commotion, Harry will bump into them and overhear their conversation, leading to their first real kiss. We might even see Krum's reaction to the whole thing and how it affects Ron. It will be comical for sure.

I firmly believe Ron and Hermione won't die, will marry in the epilogue, and have at least one baby named Harry. (Is that too much to ask? )
Hmm... I did a basic summation above. I don't want to make an actual prediction at this point - there are just so many ways Jo could bring them together. I do think that something will happen on the train and it will either be resolved there or by the wedding at the latest.

As for the epilogue - that will depend on how far into the future Jo takes it. I would love to see Ron and Hermione married - Harry and Ginny too of course - and find out how many kids they all have.

------------------------------------------------

The Pensieve Forums
will remain open! Join now!

Reform must come from within, not from without. ~ James Cardinal Gibbons

"So, if people want information on my characters, then they have to accept that I'm going to give them the information on the characters. And if they don't like it, that's the nature of fiction. You have to accept someone else's world because they made that world, so they probably know a little better than you do what goes on there." ~ J.K. Rowling

All posts are my opinions and interpretations based on reading the Harry Potter books and interviews with J.K. Rowling.

Old July 12th, 2007, 3:57 am
Fifth Year

I think Ron and Hermione won't be able to have the close relationship they want because they promised to be by Harry's side and they can't exactly be holding hands and skipping along behind him while he destroys horcruxes.

Here lies Dobby, a free elf.

"That wand's more trouble than it's worth, and quite honestly, I've had enough trouble for a lifetime."
Old July 12th, 2007, 3:59 am
Hogwarts Graduate

Who says that’s what they want, though? I don’t suppose it is.

C:\Documents and Settings\Tweeter1\My Documents\My Pictures\email\87384.gif

Ron/Hermione
Harry/Ginny
Snape/Lily
Old July 12th, 2007, 4:03 am
First Year

I agree. I don't think Ron and Hermione want or need to be skipping around and such. They've both matured enough to have a very close relationship and help Harry out at the same time. Their relationship is already a close one really, look at how much they've gone through in the last 6 years.

Gryffindor Girl

I Solemnly Swear That I am Up to No Good

Crookshanks secretly fancies Mrs. Norris... Meow!
Old July 12th, 2007, 4:04 am
Second Year

well i think that ron and hermione will have a huge couple moment and i may spend a couple hours reading and rereading it over and over agian and screaming.
but i definatly something will happen at the wedding and i think ron will declare his love or visa versa during a fight, like hermione will say "whats your problem!!" and ron will reply " I LOVE YOU" then hermione will kiss him

have you guys ever wondered what ron and hermione do when they arnt with harry? maybe they already have a closer relationship than we thought.

i love it!
Old July 12th, 2007, 6:07 am
Sixth Year

wow, I just realized the forums are closing tonight! I actually have tears in my eyes, it's almost over.

My wish (not prediction, I don't pretend to know what Jo has up her sleeve ):

Ron and Hermione will get into a small argument that was caused by the presence of Krum which made Ron admit why he ditched Hermione for Lavender. Hermione will yell something about not liking Krum but liking Ron instead and Ron will just kiss her mid-statement.

In the epilouge I fully expect them to get married and produce bushy haired, freckled children!

Well, see you all on the other side!

Let it get me down
'Cuz you're the part of me that
Makes me better wherever I go
So I will try not to cry
And no one needs to say good-bye
Farewell CosForums
Old July 29th, 2007, 2:53 am
Third Year

In my version, Ron and Hermione end up happily married after a double wedding with Harry and Ginny and the two couples live in on a spacious property with neighboring houses and a million little kids running around.

Old August 1st, 2007, 7:07 pm
First Year

Yeah and It'll be so weird..........

Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Forum Archives > Harry Potter Archives > Divination Studies