Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Forum Archives > Harry Potter Archives > Divination Studies

Will Sirius come back

Old April 8th, 2007, 10:36 pm
First Year

Will Sirius come back

WARNING: This is a spoiler free area. For all Deathly Hallows discussion, please head to The Deathly Hallows Forum. Any posts in this thread that are considered to be spoilers shall be deleted by staff. Thank you.

Edit: This is my first "hot topic" thread!!!

Now as I sit here I wondered something...will Sirius come back from the Black Hole. Sirius was pushed into the veil and was never seen again. But, JK has never squashed our rumors that he will come back. She has left us to ponder whether Sirius will assist Harry in his search for the Horcruxes.

Sirius never actually died. he just fell into a looooooooooooooooooong hole just like I could jump into a well and maybe survive maybe Sirius could come back. if that is true what has Sirius been doing since then? How can he survive without food? Does he need food in a black hole? You tell me.

Best Ideas--

So far most of you believe that Sirius is gone forever. Keep posting...thx!

Last edited by Pegasus; July 13th, 2007 at 7:26 pm.
Sponsored Links
Old April 8th, 2007, 10:44 pm
First Year

Re: Will Sirius come back

I hope so!!!!

Harry: You can't give a Dementor the old one-two!

Harry: So light a fire!
Hermione: Yes...of course...but there's no wood!
Ron: HAVE YOU GONE MAD! ARE YOU A WITCH OR NOT!
Old April 8th, 2007, 10:48 pm
First Year

wouldn't Sirius answer Harry when he was trying to talk in the mirror in the 5th book if he was alive.

Old April 8th, 2007, 10:54 pm
First Year

He'll come back, I'm almost certain.
It would be ridiculous to have JK bring him into the series in the 3rd book, only to have him die a book and a half later, without really doing anything.

Join the ASA today and help prevent spoilers!.

Srsly, folks, think of the Sparrow
Old April 8th, 2007, 10:57 pm
First Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by skrewts View Post
wouldn't Sirius answer Harry when he was trying to talk in the mirror in the 5th book if he was alive.
Well when Sirius came to fight he did not have his mirror...thats wat Harry said when he tried

oh yes I would just like to point out.. its taken me two tries but ive finally made a thread that is not a duplcate!!!

Old April 8th, 2007, 11:05 pm
Student

I don't think that Sirius will come back. If he was going to then there would be signs in HBP that said he was going to. There wouldn't really be a point in killing him just to bring him back anyway.

Old April 8th, 2007, 11:11 pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBJ23 View Post
I don't think that Sirius will come back. If he was going to then there would be signs in HBP that said he was going to. There wouldn't really be a point in killing him just to bring him back anyway.

Not nessesarily

There is no rule that states there HAS to be foreshadowing when a character returns, we just don't know

Old April 9th, 2007, 1:05 am
First Year

he wasnt pushed into the hole. he was hit with( is not gonna check) a green light, then fell through the veil.

Old April 9th, 2007, 1:09 am
Student

I hope he doesn't! Death is final, just because these books are set in the wizarding the world it shouldn't be different. Ghosts are one thing but if Sirius returned from 'the other side' it'd undermine the utter finality that death brings. Death is an important (but grim) thing that EVERYONE has to deal with at some point in their lives.

Old April 9th, 2007, 1:10 am
First Year

J.K. doesn't mess around with death. When Remus says he's gone, he's gone. I did think that there might be a possible reappearance of him in HBP, but now that HBP is over with and he didn't come back, I don't think there's a way.

Sirius fell through the veil, not down a hole. He was hit by a green light because it is stated that the light was red. It's not Avada Kedavra, but I don't think he will be coming back to complete life. I do believe that we will see some form of him again, whether it be through the two-way mirror or something else, but I don't believe he will come back.

Old April 9th, 2007, 1:12 am
First Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaurdian View Post
he wasnt pushed into the hole. he was hit with( is not gonna check) a green light, then fell through the veil.
If you won't I will. *dusts off the good old OOTP* aha, here it is "Harry saw Sirius duck Bellatrix's jet of red light: He was laughing at her. "Come on, you can do better than that!" He yelled, his voice echoing around the cavernous room.
The second jet of light hit him squarely on the chest"

We do not know exactly what color the light was when he fell into the veil. JKR leaves this open for a reason, this reason is.....so we make tons of threads about it and take her name in vain while waiting for the 7th book.

He spoiled DH, if you don't want to end up like him, DON'T SPOIL!!!
Old April 9th, 2007, 1:17 am
First Year

ty....truth is ,my friend is reading my book. so its blank eh.........heh anything could happen then. i 've pretty much figured out jk's style, and if its left open like that. there should be a reason, as you just said

Old April 9th, 2007, 1:21 am
Second Year

Well, she's also said that she doesn't like to squash theories that lead somewhere interesting, even if they aren't true. I don't think Sirius will physically, come back, but there will probably be some form of him. Maybe he will be able to speak to Harry through the mirrors, or maybe he has a portrait that no one knows about, or maybe the Marauder's Map will sort of channel his spirit.

Image made by Kevin Palivec. Malathar's Dragons

Dragons don't like spoilers!
Join the ASA today and help prevent spoilers!. Witty and clever sig images are of course bonus, but not required.
Old April 9th, 2007, 1:23 am
First Year

I don't understand, did Bellatrix hit Sirius with the Avada Kedavra or was it a minor curse?

Old April 9th, 2007, 1:30 am
First Year

we dont know saddly. no color was given.

i have a feeling that when harry goes on his own, hes gonna leave one mirror behind and give the other to ron

Old April 9th, 2007, 1:34 am
First Year

but then again it only said he fell through the veil.

First Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaurdian View Post
we dont know saddly. no color was given.

i have a feeling that when harry goes on his own, hes gonna leave one mirror behind and give the other to ron
But how does he get the other mirror? He gave it to Sirius

He spoiled DH, if you don't want to end up like him, DON'T SPOIL!!!
First Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wholockedupstan View Post
Now as I sit here I wondered something...will Sirius come back from the Black Hole. Sirius was pushed into the veil and was never seen again. But, JK has never squashed our rumors that he will come back. She has left us to ponder whether Sirius will assist Harry in his search for the Horcruxes.

Sirius never actually died. he just fell into a looooooooooooooooooong hole just like I could jump into a well and maybe survive maybe Sirius could come back. if that is true what has Sirius been doing since then? How can he survive without food? Does he need food in a black hole? You tell me.

Best Ideas--

You say that Sirius "never actually died". However, he did. He fell through the veil of death. Sorry, but he is most certaintly dead.

However, I think there may be something going on with the two way mirror and Sirius in the 7th Book.

Old April 9th, 2007, 2:19 am
First Year

I think that all of the parental figures in Harry's life need to die so that he is totally alone when he faces LV for the last time. That was why Dumbledore died, and that is why I don't think Sirius is coming back.

"Another week away, my greatest fear. I need the smell of summer, I need its noises in my ears." - I Will Play My Game Beneath The Spin Light by Brand New 92% of teens moved on to rap music. If you're part of the 8% that rock out everyday, put this in your sig.

"You do what you love and **** the rest." - Little Miss Sunshine (as said by Dwayne [Paul Dano!!!]) 103% obsessed with Harry Potter
Old April 9th, 2007, 2:21 am
First Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by lily_of_erised View Post
I think that all of the parental figures in Harry's life need to die so that he is totally alone when he faces LV for the last time. That was why Dumbledore died, and that is why I don't think Sirius is coming back.
So then you're suggesting the Dursley's are going to die?

Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Forum Archives > Harry Potter Archives > Divination Studies