Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Harry Potter > Flourish and Blotts

Notes from a Serial Killer

Old April 24th, 2007, 8:57 pm
Third Year

Notes from a Serial Killer

Thread approved by Morgoth. Please owl him with any issues about the content.

Notes From a Serial Killer

Chapter one: First Death and a Note

Neville felt Ginny’s lips push against his; he heard her moan into his mouth
while he moaned into hers (yours was just too awkward.). His hands pulled lightly at her hair. Their mouths separated, and her head fell onto his chest as they both breathed heavily.
They lay there, Neville stroking Ginny’s hair while she breathed on his chest softly.)

“That was great, Neville” she muttered.

All Neville could do was nod, and then he slowly fell into a heavy sleep. Ginny watched him breathe in and out. She felt his moving chest making her peaceful and content. Slowly, she too fell asleep.

Even with his eyes closed, Neville could tell it was already daylight. He opened his eyes slowly, and tried to rub the sleep out of them. It didn’t work. He looked to his side and found that Ginny had already left, probably right after their love session from the night before. That was what always happened. It had to, if they wanted to keep their relationship a secret.

Neville got up and, letting out a yawn, started getting dressed. It was great to be on the summer holiday, because that way he could go to sleep late after making love with Ginny, and not have to worry about getting up early. But in only a couple of days school would be starting again, and he and Ginny wouldn’t be able to make love every night anymore.

Neville sighed as he put a shirt over his head. He sat down on his bed, a thoughtful look on his face. How much longer was he going to keep on hiding all of this from everyone, including the person he loved?

Harry turned over in his bed, trying to get away from his little brother’s loud, obnoxious voice. But the voice wouldn’t go away, it just got louder.

“Come on, Harry. Wake up! Mommy made pancakes and me hungry, but us can’t eat until you get up!” Kyle Potter was yelling.

Harry sighed, giving up on any thought of further sleep. Instead, he planned his revenge on Kyle. He sat up fast, grabbed his brother, pulled him onto the bed, and started tickling him.

“Stop, bubba! Stop!” yelled Kyle, laughter in his voice.

Harry continued tickling his younger brother for a few moments, and then stopped. Laughing, he
laid his head back down on the pillow.

“What time is it anyway, Kyle?” he asked.

“Eight in the morning,” said Kyle, smiling even more at the astonished look on his
brother’s face.

Hermione sighed as got out of bed and pulled a pair of jeans and a t-shirt over her underwear. She went to her bathroom and looked into the mirror. Her bushy brown hair was sticking out in the strangest places. There were marks under her eyes and…well, she looked like hell. She splashed some water onto her face, trying to wake up.

She hadn’t slept well during the last week. She kept having horrible nightmares where one of her friends was getting murdered. She was never sure who it was, but she somehow knew it always the same person. He looked like a man, but she couldn’t be sure.

She brushed her hair and teeth. Then, she walked downstairs to eat breakfast and try to forget those horrible dreams.

Harry walked into the kitchen fully dressed, with an annoyed look on his face. Lily Potter was standing by the oven, putting the final touches to some eggs. She turned around, her red hair hanging over the left side of her face. Her magnificent green eyes stared at him.

“You look angry, honey. What’s wrong?” she asked.

“Nothing, Mum,” answered Harry, sitting down on one of the chairs around the kitchen table.He distractedly took a sip of his orange juice.

“Oh, come on, Harry. I’ve known you for 17 years. I think I can tell whether something has happened or not. Come on, why don’t you tell me?”

“Because it’s nothing, Mum. I’m just mad at Kyle for waking me so early,” muttered Harry.

Lily laughed as she put the eggs on the table and sat down besides Harry. She wrapped an arm around him. “You know that he doesn’t mean any harm by it, right? He just wanted to eat breakfast, and I made a joke saying we wouldn’t until you woke up. Of course he went into frenzy. Poor thing thought we wouldn’t eat until the afternoon.”

Mother and son laughed at the remark.

Ginny brushed some makeup under her eyes, so no one could tell that she hadn’t slept the night before. She combed her hair and pulled a skirt and t-shirt on. With one last look in her mirror, she walked down to the kitchen, where her parents and two siblings sat.

“Hello, Mum, Dad, Ron, and Bill,” she said calmly, sitting down and helping herself to some food.

“Morning, Ginny,” they said in unison.

Talk started, but Ginny ignored it. She was much too wrapped up in her own thoughts. Last night, she had once again made love with Neville, and he was probably now even more convinced that she loved him. But truth be told, her feeling were for another one of Neville’s friends, who would never look at her in that way. Ginny had gone out with many guys, from all the Hogwarts houses but the one that she had never shared anything with was the one she wanted. She felt bad about leading Neville on for nothing.

It didn’t matter, though. She already had it all worked out.

Later that night, Neville sat alone at his home, awaiting the arrival of the girl he was in love with.

He was sitting on the couch, the warmth from the fireplace comforting him immensely. Outside, it was stormy and cold, but inside it felt perfect. Neville took a sip from the hot cocoa that sat on the table next to the couch. But honestly, he was so lost in his thoughts he didn’t really notice what he was doing. He had been worrying all day; he hadn’t used protection with Ginny the night before.

Neville didn’t hear the footsteps behind him. He didn’t see the dark figure walk around the couch. He didn’t see the flash of metal. However, he did feel the pain as the knife was stabbed into his chest, over and over. Neville tried to fight, but he couldn’t. He was scared, and for a few moments he felt pain beyond belief. But suddenly, the pain was gone, as was Neville. He was gone from this world, forever.

Harry got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist. He looked at himself in the mirror; his black hair was dripping wet. Harry ran a hand over his chest, feeling the roughness of it. He knew this was what made him one of the most eligible bachelors in school, and he was proud of it.

He left his bathroom. He threw his towel on the bed and stared at his now naked body in front of the mirror. No, this was what made the girls go crazy. He smiled

Suddenly, he heard something outside the window. He looked toward it and saw an owl, with a letter tied to its leg. The owl took off as soon as Harry took the letter from it. Harry looked at the letter, wondering who it was from. He opened the envelope and read a message that chilled his blood.

Potter, Potter, Potter.
He is gone. He is dead. I killed him. And it is because of you. It is all your fault. Try to find me, Harry. Search for me. I want to play hide and seek. It was fun to kill him, you know. It was fun to watch the blood spill from his body, to watch the life leave him. I loved it. Does that make you sick? Well, you better get a stronger stomach. This is going to be great and gory. Find me, Harry. Find me in the blood.

Harry let the letter drop to the floor, terror written all over in his face.

Harry, Ron and Hermione...our favourite trio all the way...after 10 years the end is near and we will finally know how Ron and Hermione end up together and how the saga ends....21st of July

An all new story, about the search for a demented serial killer who is killing off everyone Harry loves. to read And please leave feedback.

Join the ASA today and help prevent spoilers!.

Last edited by Morgoth; May 6th, 2007 at 10:23 pm. Reason: Permission granted.
Sponsored Links
Old April 28th, 2007, 12:30 am
Third Year

Re: Notes from a Serial Killer

OK, guys heres the second chapter. Ireally am only fond of the first scene and the last one....other than that I thik it sucks. its interesting but not my best writting, not even close. But I was going through some writers block over how to write it. also, its hasnt gone through a beta yet so probably has a lot of spellin errors and stuff, but I just wanted to get it up. Also this chapter is PG 13, or maybe even R. CAREFULL, DO NOT READ IF ANY YOUNGER THAN 13 YEARS OF AGE. Now, for those of you interested in a full summary of what the story is about, here it is:

Its an AU. James and Lily survived, as did Sirius and Dumbledore. James and Lily had two kids: Harry and Kyle. Harry is living a pretty normal life: his popular in school, has lots of friends, etc. (He may seem a bit OOC but its just that since his parents are alive he is more confident with him self).

But hten, he gets a note from someone claiming to have commited murder. The hunt is one for a demented murderer who will stop at nothing to kill everyone Harry cares for, and nothing will ever be the same.

As the mystery gets deeper, secrets surface changing everything.

And all the meantime, Harry must get through the conflicted feelings he has for two special people in his life.

Ginny Weasley is faced with a problem from hell, and she may well be a target of the murderer.

Hermione Granger is having strange dreams which may lead to solving hte mystery, but at what cost?

Draco Malfoy must face dificult choices when he is told the consecuences of his actions.

Ron Weasley finds him self having weird feelings for one person, and these feelings may lead to death.

Sirius Black trys to fight himself out of his feelings for his godson.

Lily Evans trys to make sure that her oldest son never finds out her darkest secret.

James Potter discovers a secret from his past that may change his present.

And Kyle Potter must face things that no 5 year old should have to face.

Will Harry be able to solve the mystery in time or will he loose the one person he truly loves?

Nowe, heres the chapter. Please leave a comment in my feedback thread. And thanks to those who already have.

Chapter 2: Feelings
A week later
Sirius sat back as the drugs invaded his body, he felt his heart powering up, he felt something like happiness, and then his head began to spin. He closed his eyes, willing this side-affect to go away. Effectively, after a few moments, the dizziness was gone and all that remained was ecstasy. He laid his head against a pillow and a smile crossed his face. It felt so good.

Suddenly Sirius Black felt him self being shaken awake. He opened his eyes slowly, trying not to let the light in to fast. His long black hair hanged around his face, but he could still see the person waking him and was shocked to see them there.

“What the hell are you doing here, Harry?” he asked, sitting up and pulling the covers over his naked body so that his godson could not notice his raging arousal. He was to late for that.

Harry’s dark eyes and face showed the shadow of a smile, but it was only there for a few seconds. “You really need to start wearing clothes to bed, Sirius. And you need to stop having sex dreams to.”

“What the hell do you want?” asked, Sirius annoyed.

Harry sat on his godfather’s bed, his young body close to that of the older man’s. “I need something, and I know you have it.” He answered.

Sirius now felt curiosity. “What is it, Harry?”

Harry sighed, apparently not sure how to ask for this. Then, he looked straight into Sirius` eyes. “I need some drugs, Padfoot.”

The older man practically through his godson of the bed while he stood in a hurry. His face was red with rage. “What the hell are you talking about? And how are you here, anyways? You’re supposed to be at Hogwarts.”

“I escaped to come and see you. I need some drugs, Sirius and I know you have them because I’ve seen them here. Please, just give me some and don’t try to act like you don’t have any.”

Sirius wanted to tell his godson to get his *** back to Hogwarts. And he decided to do just that. “No way, Harry. Yes, I have drugs. But no way am I gonna give them to you. You’re ****ing out of your mind. Now get your *** out of here and back to Hogwarts right this moment.”

To Padfoot`s surprise, tears appeared in Harry’s face and began to fall down his face. His black hair feel partially over his eyes but the tears were still visible, falling from those green eyes. “I-it’s…I just can’t Sirius! Neville died because of me! He was a great friend and now he’s been killed and it’s my entire bloody fault!” The tears that fell came down heavier.

Sirius heart melt while standing there watching his godson cry. He walked back to the bed and sat his still naked body down next to Harry. He rest a hand around the boy’s shoulder. Harry slumped his head on his godfather’s shoulder and let the tears come even more freely. “It’s not you fault, Harry. It just happened. No matter what the bloody son of a ***** may have said.” Sirius shushed into his godson’s ear.

Harry felt a shiver run down his spine. He looked up into his godfather’s eyes and saw something there. Something that looked much like lust. As he felt down bellow he realized that it was lust, and that he himself was feeling it to. Harry looked away and whipped the tears away. “You’re right. I-I better go.”

The teenager stood and left his godfather’s flat. Sirius watched him leave. He know felt empty. Padfoot looked at his watch. 6:35 am. Goddamnit!

<hr>

Draco Malfoy walked into Grand Hall, followed by Pansy Parkinson. His blonde hair was longer than usual and his blue eyes searched around the hall, searching for one familiar face. However, Ginny Weasley was no where to be found.

He grabbed Pansy’s hand and both students walked to the Slytherine table.

“Who were you looking for, Draco?” asked Pansy as they both began to pile their plates with food.

“Nobody. Just seeing who was here and all.” Answered the young Malfoy.

Pansy didn’t believe him, but she decided not to push the matter. “So, what do you think of the Longbottom murder?”

“Really surprised, actually. Can’t believe anyone would hate that stupid *** git enough to murder him.” Answered Draco coldly.

<hr>

Ginny laid, her head against a pillow, tears running down her cheeks. Her red hair was a mess around her round face. The areas surrounding her eyes were red and puffy, and you could tell she had been crying for awhile.

The girl remembered that night, walking into the house, calling for Neville, walking into the living room and finding the mess that was all that remained of Neville. She had fell to the ground, panic raising inside her. She had screamed over and over for help until, quite awhile later, help had arrived.

It had been a week already since then but Ginny couldn`t get over her sense of sorrow. She hadn`t loved Neville, but she had cared for him deaply and didn`t want to accept the fact that he was now dead.

It was now late afternoon and clases were over. Ginny decided she should go get some supper. She whipped her eyes on the pillow and walked to the Common Room and out through the portrait of the Fat Lady.

On her way down the hallway, she ran into Draco Malfoy.

“Ginny, I`ve been looking for you….”

But the girl didn`t want to hear any thing else. She had a history with Malfoy, and she needed someone to protect her. Her lips united with his, and Draco pulled her into an empty class room.

He pulled both of their robes off and laid them on the flood. His tonge explored her mouth and his hands her body.

Ginny just closed her eyes and felt it happened.

<hr>

Harry sat in the common room, Lavander (his girlfriend at the moment) sat on his lap. His left hand was in hers while his right hand brushed her hair. He saw Ginny walk past but thought nothing of it. He was supposed to be talking with Lavender, but truth be told he wasn`t listening to her.

“Hey, Lavender, Im gonna go take a walk?” he muttered.

Without waiting for a response, he got up and left the common room.

<hr>

Hours later, after a extremely long walk around the lake, Harry returned to the school. He walked through the doors and started up the stairs. Looking a the floor, he saw what looked like droops of blood. He followed them and, turning around a corner, he saw a body. She was naked, but it was barely visible. She was covered in stab wounds. The body was butchered but he could make out her face and Harry could feel him self about to be sick as he looked at her. But before he started throwing up, he noticed something else: there was a sealed envelope ontop of the body.

<hr>
<hr>

Harry, Ron and Hermione...our favourite trio all the way...after 10 years the end is near and we will finally know how Ron and Hermione end up together and how the saga ends....21st of July

An all new story, about the search for a demented serial killer who is killing off everyone Harry loves. to read And please leave feedback.

Last edited by PadfootBlack16; April 30th, 2007 at 9:43 pm.
Old April 30th, 2007, 9:42 pm
Third Year

Re: Notes from a Serial Killer (PG-13...)

OK, heres the next chapter. I know i had promissed that you would see sirius be more fatherly, but that scene got cute out cuz I just couldnt write it. Hope you like it, please comment.

Chapter 3: Attack
Harry walked towards Lavender`s body slowly, tears running down his face. He reached down and grabed the letter. He stared at it and thought. Then, he slowly ripped it open.

Potter,
Another death….and once again its your fault. I love killing…don`t you love loosing those you love? I hope so, because Brownie here is not my last victim, by far. Get ready, Potteri. I plan on suffering…I plan on making sure you are left with no one. Not even little wittle Kyle. How is Kyle by the way?? Is he scared of death? Hope not…he will be the one I will enjoy killing even more, the little brat.
Hehe….good bye for now Harriet

Tears of sadness, rage and fear fell down Harry`s face as he fell to the floor. He didn`t realize it, but the moment he touched the floor he was already screaming for help.

<hr>

an hour later
Lily walked around the kitchen, running her hand over and over through her red hair. Her emerald green eyes were shining with tears. Kyle Potter sat at the kitchen table drawing, his five year old mind not understanding what bothered his mother so much.

Suddenly, Lily heared the front door open. She told Kyle to stay where he was and left the kitchen. She ran right into her husbands arms, and finally the tears that had been awaiting for an hour to fall, came. James wrapped his arms around her and instantly she felt safer.

About an hour before, Lily had been sent an owl by Harry, who had described what had happened to Lavender and what the letter had said about Kyle. The woman had instantly informed her husband, but James hadn`t been able to get back immediately. Lily had then waited for him, worried terribly for the well being of her two sons.

James hushed his wife as she began to cry, trying to calm her. He rubbed his hand over her back, knowing that this should calm her, at least a little. “Calm down, baby, everything is gonna be fine.”

But Lily had been trying to tell her self that for the last hour. Thing was, she knew everything was not going to all right: both her littly boys where in mortal danger…and there were chances that Harry would find out about her secret. She was worried out of her mind.

<hr>

Ron and Hermione sat by Harry in the common room, trying to calm him down. But tears were still running down his face, and the mug of untouched tea in his hand was getting cold. His feet were on the chair, and he had his knees drawn to his chest. His eyes looked empty, and he hadn’t spoke for the last hour.

Ron had been the one to find Harry, laying there by Lavender`s body with a piece of paper pressed to his chest and screaming for help. He had acted fast, running to tell Dumbledore. The headmaster had tried to get Harry to answer some questions but the boy hadn`t been able to talk: he was in shock. Then, Albus had sent Harry to the common room and asked Ron not to leave him alone for the night.

Hermione had found both boys sitting there in the common room and Ron had told her about what had happened. Since then, both Ron and Hermione hadn`t left Harry`s side.

But now it was getting late, and Hermione had to do some last minute work at the library. After Ron warned her to be carful, she stood and left the common room.

Moments later, Ron pulled Harry up and dragged him up to bed.

<hr>

Ginny laid at Draco`s side, thinking of what she had just done. She knew it was wrong and that it wasn`t the way to deal with what she was feeling over Neville`s death, but she hadn`t been able to ignore the impulse to do it when she had came face to face with Malfoy. Her red hair fell over he shoulders and her brown eyes shined with tears. Slowly, she stood and pulled her clothes on. Making sure no to wake Draco, she left the otherwise empty classroom.

Once in the hallway, she was shocked to find Hermione standing right out side, her face locked in a scowl. “What the hell where you doing in there, Ginny?” she asked.

Ginny looked at the ground. “Nuting.”

“Ginny, don’t lie to me.”

At these words from Hermione, the red headed girl felt mad. “Its none of you bloddy business what I was doing.”she yelled.

Then, Ginny stalked off, her face red with rage.

<hr>

Moments later, Hermione walked into the library. Everything was quiet and nobody was there, not even the librarian. The girl walked to one of the closest tables, and only then did she realize how stupid she was: she had forgotten her stuff in the common room. Still wondering what the bloody hell was wrong with Ginny, she started back toward the Gryffindor common room.

As she started up the passed through the library doors, she heared a noise right outside. Looking to her right, she just had time to duck as a knife came down on her. She kicked out at the dark figure holding it and ran toward the left. She turned the corner and felt her ankle twist. She feel to the ground yelping in pain as her hands went to grab it. She tied to drag her self on, but found that the pain was untakeble when she moved. She pushed herself agains the wall, praying that the sonofa***** wouldn’t realize she was there.

The dark figure turned around the corner and walked by her. She felt relief but only for a moment, as the figure turned around and started for her. Ignoring the pain, she rolled over and stood up. She began to run. She passed the library and started up the stairs, trying to forget the inmense pain in her ankle. She ran up to the fat lady and screamed out the password. The portrait opened and she jumped in, making sure not to fall on her injured ankle. The portrait closed, and finally Hermione could feel relief.

<hr>

The next morning, when Ron woke up and went into the Grand Hall, he found it swarming with ministry officials. There were many of them walking around, but most of them stood around one person sitting at the Gryffindor table: Hermione Granger.

After asking around, Ron learned of what had happened to Hermione the night before. He sat by her at breakfast, and the girl cried on his shoulder.

<hr>
<hr>

Old May 3rd, 2007, 12:09 am
Third Year

Ok, heres the next chapter. Hope you all like it and dont hate me too much for the death.

Chapter 4: Another death
Two days later

Ginny paced around the 6th year girl`s room, her hands rubbing one another, sweat falling from her forhead. Her clother were a mess and her eyes were dark, and worried. She sat down on her bed, and sank her head into her hands. Suddenly, she heared the door open. It was one of the girls from her room, but she didn’t feel like talking right then. She stood and left the room.

Ginny walked down the hallways, trying to find a solution to the problem that she was confronting. She ran a nervous hand over her stomach as she walked by the class room where she had made love to Draco just a few nights ago. Tears had began to fall from her eyes. She had to find a solution. She had to do something. She would have to take a difficult desion. And she knew time was running out.

<hr>

Sirius Black knocked on the front door of Godric`s Hollow. He was wearing a pair of faded muggle jeans, a tshirt, and a worried look. When Lily opened the door, he walked in silently, only pausing to kiss her cheek.

Once inside, both walked into the living room and sat down on one of the two couches.

“Where`s James?”asked Sirius.

“He had to go to work.” Answered Lily. Her red hair was sticking out everywhere, he green eyes where shinny with tears and her face looked like hell.

“How is Kyle doing?”

“He`s fine. Never been better, actually. Im just worried about what may happen to him, or to Harry. Im wondering if we shouldn`t bring him home for awhile.” Answered the woman.

Sirius sighed. “He`s better off at Hogwarts, the protection is much better there. If you want, I could ask Albus to let me stay at Hogwarts for a few days, to give Harry some extra protection.”

When Lily accepted, Padfoot`s face cracked into a smile. But, of course, there was another reason for this smile, not just that he was pleasing a friend. For days now, Sirius had been struggling with his what he though he may feel for Harry. And he knew that the only way to make these feelings go away was being near the boy.

<hr>

“So…you still cant remember anything about that night?” asked Harry for the hundredth time in the last two days.

Harry, Ron and Hermione sat at the very back of the Charm classroom, talking as usual. Hermione had bags under her eyes from the lack of sleep. Above the worry of the person coming back, she was having the nightmares again: in these, she saw a man that she was sure she knew, with another dark figure right behind him. The man was being stabed and falling to the floor, dead. But she couldn’t be sure who it was. All she could tell was that it was someone she cared for deaply, and she worried for Harry. He was, after all, the person who had been getting the notes.

“I already told you: no.” she answered.

Harry rubbed his eyes in frustration. For the last two days, his depression had left him and he had instead decided to discover who the murderer was. It was, however, proving quite difficult and that old state of depression sounded quite comoforting at the moment, much better than having to solve this mystery that surrounded him. But he knew that the only way to save himself and the people he cared for was finding this sonofa*****.

“Damn it!” he muttered, slamming his hands down on the desk.

Ron waved his wand, disappearing the spoon he was supposed to enlarge. “Calm down, mate. We`re gonna find this bloody sonofa*****. Mark my word. We will find him no matter what.”

Harry looked up, rubbing his fists. “I know we will. Question his, how many people are we gonna loose before we do.”

At that moment, the bell rang marking the end of the class. The trio stood, shoving their books into their bookbags. Hermione pushed a piece of stray hair behind her ears. “You shouldn’t focus on that, Harry. You need to focus on finding him, not on how many people he will kill before doing so.”

“I know, but its kinda hard not to.” With that, Harry left the classroom, leaving his friends standing there, watching him go.

<hr>

Draco paced before the entrance to the Grand Hall. His bookbag hang on one of his shoulders, and his other hand rubbed a sore on his arm. His long, blonde hair fell over his face. His eyes looked cold.

Suddenly, he saw Ginny approaching. He walked towards her and grabbed her arm. She stoped and looked at him. “What the hell do you want, Malfoy?” she asked coldly.

“You know bloody well what I want, Weasley. What the hell happened the other night? It was great sex, but then when I woke up you where gone.” Answered the blonde boy.

Ginny sighed deaply. “Im sorry, Draco. What happened shouldn’t have. I was really stressed. Neville`s death really affected me, and I just needed some comfort. I sholdnt have let it happen.”

With that, Ginny pulled herself free and left Draco standing there, staring at her with hate.

<hr>

It was late that evening. James Potter was still in the aurors department. He was the only person left in the office. His black hair was a mess, as usual, and his hazel eyes were watery as they stared at a stack of paper. He had been filling out forms all day and was getting tired of it. James stretched out lazily, yawning. He got up, deciding to strech his legs.

James loved being in the office alone at this hour, he loved how quiet it was and how peaceful. For the last few days, his mind had been a hurricane of worrys, for both his sons and his wife. He was sure those notes Harry had gotten weren`t jokes. ****, the bloody sonofa***** had proved that with his killings.

Prongs walked towards one of the enchanted windows. Looking out of it, he could see a dark and beautiful sky, but knowing it was fake took away from the pleasure of looking at it.

Suddenly, he heard a noise from behind him. He turned around quick, but saw that nothing was there. The only thing that had changed was that the light on his cubicle was now off. Wondering if he hadn`t actually turned it off himself, he walked towards it. He reached to the light and flicked the switch. When the lights went on, he noticed a new stack of papers on it. But these were actually pictures. He stared at them, and his blood went cold. They showed his mother envolved in a compromising situation with another man. Thing was, the other man wasn’t his father. He turned the picture over and saw a date that happened to be almost exactly nine months before he had been born.

<hr>

The killer watched through from behind the door, as the boy worked on a paper, sitting at one of the library tables. He or she had been waiting for hours for him to finish so the killer could makes its move. The killer smiled when it saw the boy stand and start packing his stuff into his bookback, hoping that everything would go as planed.

<hr>

Harry zipped up his backpack. He swang it over his shoulder and blew out the candel that sat on his table. He clentched his wand in his pocket, just in case. He started to walk. But then, he suddenly felt cold as he watched the library door open and a dark figure walk in. His hear skipped a beat and he felt frozen. He tried to run or scream, but found he was so full of fear that he couldn’t. The dark figure approached, and the fear got more intense. Suddenly, Harry was able to move. He turned around and ran for the isles of books. But, as he ran, he tripped. He fell to the floor and smashed his nose open.

Harry turned his body over, feeling blood sprout from his nose. When he looked up, he saw the figure was over him. It lifted a knife in the air. Harry tried to pull out his wand but noticed it wasn’t there any more. It had fallen when he fell and was laying on the floor, out of reach. The knife came down, missing its target, stabbing Harry`s left arm. The boy screamed out in pain. He knew what was coming, yet he didn`t understand it. He hadn’t thought the killer wanted him dead, not yet at least.

Harry screamed, although he knew that it wasn’t going to help. The killer lifted the knife again. But then, a red headed figure jumped over him, and the knife came down tearing Ron Weasleys skin. Harry saw blood spill everywhere, and felt Ron`s body go limp over him. He heared an evil chuckle and saw an envelope fall to his side. Then, he felt himself slip away.

<hr>
<hr>

Old May 6th, 2007, 9:31 pm
Third Year

OK, heres the next chapter. Hope you guys like it and please leave a comment on my feedbakc thread.

Chapter 5: Unwilling
Harry woke up hours later. His glasses were on. He looked to his side and realized that he was in the hospital wing. For a few second, he didn’t remember why he was there. Then, the memory of those last few moments of Ron`s life came back to him. A tear fell from his eye as he remember the felling of Ron`s limp body falling over his. A shiver ran through him as he realized he still had the killers last message clamped in his hand. Slowly, he opened it.

Dear friend, Harry:
How does it feel to have lost another dear friend? Horrible, dosnt it. But don`t fret, soon I will have gotten rid of all of them, and then you and me can both enjoy eternity together. I am tired of having so many people stoping out reunion, that is why I am doing it. Also because I must make you pay for the way you treat me: like ****. It is as if I don’t exist for you, Harry, and we can`t have that, can we? Now, let me explain tonights events: I was never going to kill you, Harry. I lured Ron down, knowing that he would try to save you even if it meant sacrificing him self. And I was right, he jumped in right when the knife was about to kill you. Of course it wasn’t actually going to meet its target even if Ron hadn’t jumped in. But wasn’t it great? The feeling of a limp, lifeless body falling over you? Wasn’t it great, to feel the life leaving him? I love the power of murder, Harry. It is great to kill someone, it makes you feel like God.

Harry was crying as he finished reading the note. He couldn’t belive that someone could be so crazy, that someone could actually like commiting murder. And what the note had said, this guy was a crazy sonofa*****. Ron had been the target, it hadn’t been a mistake as Harry had thought. He felt hatred, and for a moment thought of returning to the initial depression from after Nevilles death, but the thought was there only for a moment. He couldn’t do that, he owed it to Ron, to Lavender and to Neville to find the killer.

<hr>

Being a Saturday, Ginny Weasley and Hermione Granger should have still been sleaping at these early hours of the morning, but they had been awoken by McGonagall and told about Ron`s death. Minerva had told them that Harry had been found unconscious under the dead boys body and he was now in the Hospital Wing. Hermione and Ginny had wanted to go see him, but McGonagall had told them they would have to wait until Harry was awake and had already talked with the ministry officials.

Now, both girls sat in the Gryffindor common room, wide awake and looking horrible. The spots under their eyes were raw from crying over loosing a dear friend and a brother.

Ginny was also thinking of what had happened with Draco. She was trying to find out herself how it was that she had gotten pregnant so fast after doing the deed with Malfoy. Normally, she knew, it took days for it to actually happen.

But there were other things she needed to worry about: her brother was dead and a dear friend had been injured. McGonagall had told the girls that the Staff had been talking about closing the school if the murders continued. Hogwarts was no longer safe, there was a serial killer on the loose.

“I wonder who the targer was.” Muttered Hermione.

Ginny looked at her. “What?” she asked.

“I mean, they found Ron over Harry`s body, as if protecting Harry. Ron is the one that got killed, but I wonder if Harry wasn’t the actual target.”

“That dosnt seem likely. This sonofa***** has been sending Harry notes, saying he was going to kill everyone Harry cares for. Why would he say that and then go after Harry after killing only three people?”

“Well, he thought that by now 4 people would be dead. I survied.”

Both girls slipped into silence, the prospect of a serial killer trying to kill them and their friends was horrifying.

<hr>

“Harry is fine. He was still asleep last time I talked with Poopy. She assured me that Harry has only suffered from a minor stabwound in his left arm. Apparently, Harry was the intended victim but Ron Weasley saved him, by sacrificing himself.” Said Albus Dumbledore.

Lily Potter sat in the headmasters office. She looked tired, her red hair was a mess and her eyes were raw. Albus, looked quite tired, and his face was more wrinkled than ever. Kyle Potter sat in a coner of the room. He was supposed to be playing with some toy broomsticks that he had brought with him, but instead he sat still, listening hard to what his mother and the man he knew to be a great wizard were saying.

“If you don`t mind me asking, where is James?” asked Albus.

Lily sighed. “I don’t know, Albus. He has been acting strange lately and last night when I tried to contact him to tell him about what had happened I couldn’t get ahold of him. Im worried that..well…” she looked over to Kyle. The boy looked to his toys and acted like he was playing. “Im worried that he may be having an affair.” She said.

<hr>

Sirius sat outside the hospital wing. Lily had contacted him and asked him to come with her to Hogwarts after she hadn’t been able to contact James. When they arrived, Albus had asked Lily to his office. Sirius had decided to stay there and make sure Harry was protected from any more harm.

He had been sitting there for hours, trying not to fall asleep. His eyes felt heavy. Suddenly, sitting there, he felt a strange urge to go for a walk around the lake. Slowly, almost as if hypnotized, he stood and began to walk.

<hr>

Kyle Potter had been told to stay in the headmasters office as Albus took Lily to see Harry.

Now, the boy felt bored, sitting there on the floor. He looked around at all the instruments in the office, but they didn’t attract him either. He walked to the window and looked out. The grounds were empty, except for one person who was walking slowly toward the lake.

“Sirius?” muttered Kyle.

<hr>

Sirius didn’t know what he was doing. Somehow, deep inside him self, he tried to make himself return inside, but he couldn’t. Something woulnt let him stop walking towards the lake. Then, he felt himself begin to turn toward the Quidditch field.

<hr>

Kyle pushed open the front doors of the castel. He walked outside and began to follow Sirius. He knew that his daddy`s friend was acting weird and he wanted to know where he was going. After a few moments, he arrived to the Quidditch field and saw Sirius heading toward the stands. Kyle hid behind one of the goal posts and watched.

<hr>

Sirius wonder were his body was taking him. He walked up the steps of one of the Slytherine stands. After a few steps, he felt his hand reaching for something. His blood going cold, he grabed it not wanting to. Padfoot began his way back to the field.

<hr>

Kyle watched as Sirius walked back toward the middle of the stands. Padfoot was holding something. The boy didn’t know exactly what it was from the distance, but the thing scared him. He watched in horror as Sirius stood still in the middle of the field.

<hr>

Sirius pointed it to his chest, fearing what was about to come. He felt the words forming in his mouth. He tried despertly to stop himself from saying them, but they came out all the same.

<hr>

Kyle watched in horror as Sirius pointed what he now realized was a wand to his chest. And then, kyle heared the words Padfoot said, and felt coldness take over him, knowing what they meant.

“Avada Kedavra!”

Sirius` body went limp and fell to the ground. Limp. Kyle screamed and began running back to the school, the scream never stoping as he ran.

<hr>
<hr>

Old May 7th, 2007, 9:52 pm
Third Year

Well, decided to give you all a little expert from next chapter, just to get the hype up. So, heres the deal: once I get a certain amount of feedback on my other storys, I will post the next chapter to this. And, just to get you guys wanting the next chapter I decided I would post tthis really suspensfull expert. So, go read the other storys, leave comments, and the next chapter will come up soon after.

Excpert from Ch 6: Seen to much, done to little

James looked at the picture for what must have been the thousandth time. He stared at it, and tears ran down his face. He couldnt belive that his mother had done this to his father. And he was sure the man in that picture wasnt his father. It was quite obvious: his father had never been so...bendable.

And then. The truth came to him. He realized who the man was and hatred ran through him. He grabed a knife from the stove, and left the room a determined look on his face.

Well, there it is, start feedbacking guys!!!

Old May 8th, 2007, 10:06 pm
Third Year

OK, well, while looking at the plan for next chapter I realized that there was no possible way I could finish it any time soon. Or at least I dont think so. Its a long chapter with a lot of things going on, a lot of revelations. Because of that, i dont think the chapter will be up until saturday at the most, though i will admit i have been wrong before. I do ask for forgivness to those of you i told it would be up by thursday. I will say that I think the chapter will be worth the wait, its pretty fun to write so it should be fun to read. To make up for this, here is another little excpert from it.

Excepert from Ch 6: Seen to much, done to little

And now, the four of them sat there in the office. Kyle`s eyes were open, but it seemed as if they saw nothing, they were just empty, there was no feeling there. His arms were wraped around his little body, and tears were still falling from his eyes. Harry, to, looked quite depressed. His eyes were cold, as if he couldn’t feel anything any more. And it was quite obvious why: the boy had been through so much in the past few weeks.

Lily sat, staring at her two sons, depression and wonder on her face as she tried to understand the events of the past few weeks. It was impossible for her to make sense of what had been happening: her older son had gotten involved in a murder case, and he had witnessed one of the killings. Meanwhile, her 5 year old had witnessed the death of a dear friend of her`s and her husband`s. Life was no longer what it used to be.

Dubmledore, meanwhile, watched mother and sons, wondering how he was going to fix things this time.

There was something Harry didn`t quite understand. But he wasn`t sure what it was. Something was nagging on the back of his mind about Sirius` death. And then, when he realized the truth, he couldn’t help but scream it out. “The person who killed Sirius isn’t the same one that killed Neville, Lavender and Ron!”

Old May 9th, 2007, 8:21 pm
Third Year

OK guys, huge news: THE NEXT CHAPTER IS COMING ALONG GREATLY, AND THERE ARE HUGE CHANCES NOW THAT I IT WILL BE POSTED TODAY!! As you can see im nver very good at predecting when Ill be able to get a chapter up. I really didint think Id have time until like saturday, but now I decided I would just sit down know and write. Its coming along good, but not much is written. I hope to have it up withing the hour, but no promises.

Old May 9th, 2007, 9:26 pm
Third Year

Well, heres the new chapter. I really hope you guys like it. Its not as long as I promised, only 2315 words, but it is still good, or at least I think so. You actually get a hint or two at what Lilys secret is. Plus, its a pretty big clifhanger for more than one person. I hope you all like it. I do have to say that I am never again leaving an excpert. This itme I seriously didnt think this would be up till saturday, thought look what happened. So, yea, dont belive me any more when I say its gonna be a long time before next chapter, it normally wont be. Well, here it is. Please remember to feedback on what you think of it.

Ch 6: Seen to much, done to little
Kyle sat, hours later, in Dumbledore`s office. He was surrounded by his mother, Albus and Harry. All 3 of them looked worried and hurt at the events that had taken place.

When Kyle had entered the castle he had ran right into his mother and the headmaster who were heading for the Great Hall. Crying, the little boy had told them what he had just seen. Of course, Kyle was an intelligent boy for his age and he knew exactly what Sirius had just done. Immediately, Albus had sent Lily and Kyle back to his office and he had sat off to see if what the boy was saying was true. After finding the body, he had sent for aurors and they had arrived soon after. They had tried to get some answers out of the boy, but Kyle hadn’t been able to speek.

And now, the four of them sat there in the office. Kyle`s eyes were open, but it seemed as if they saw nothing, they were just empty, there was no feeling there. His arms were wraped around his little body, and tears were still falling from his eyes. Harry, to, looked quite depressed. His eyes were cold, as if he couldn’t feel anything any more. And it was quite obvious why: the boy had been through so much in the past few weeks.

Lily sat, staring at her two sons, depression and wonder on her face as she tried to understand the events of the past few weeks. It was impossible for her to make sense of what had been happening: her older son had gotten involved in a murder case, and he had witnessed one of the killings. Meanwhile, her 5 year old had witnessed the death of a dear friend of her`s and her husband`s. Life was no longer what it used to be.

Dubmledore, meanwhile, watched mother and sons, wondering how he was going to fix things this time.

There was something Harry didn`t quite understand. But he wasn`t sure what it was. Something was nagging on the back of his mind about Sirius` death. And then, when he realized the truth, he couldn’t help but scream it out. “The person who killed Sirius isn’t the same one that killed Neville, Lavender and Ron!”

“How could you be so sure?” asked Albus, his voice somewhat throaty.

“Because I didn’t get a note!” answered Harry.

Albus thought about it for a few seconds. “My god. You`re right, Harry. We have to murderers on campus.”

<hr>

Draco sat in the Slytherin common room, staring at the burning fire. His mind was a swirl of thoughts: both angry and sad. He knew that he really loved the blood-traitor Weasley, and what she had said to him just the day before hurt. “Neville`s death really affected me, and I just needed some comfort.” So that meant she had used him. Of course, this made Draco mad. He didn’t like being used. But still, he knew he didn’t regret what had happened. He had been wanting it for quite some time.

He looked at his watch and saw that it was already midday on that Satuday morning. He yawned deaply and, streaching, stud up. He was going to eat lunch with his friends and, later, he would confront Ginny.

<hr>

It was midafternoon when Harry finally arrived to the Gryffindor common room, and both Hermione and Ginny were still sitting there, waiting for him. The girls had been told by Dean about Sirius` death and had been tempted to set off to the Hospital Wing that moment. They had, how ever, decided not to. McGonagall had ordered them not to.

When Harry entered, Ginny was sitting on a chair, cluching her stomach. She had an ill look on her face, and the spots on her eyes were darker than usual. Hermione, meanwhile, was sitting on another chair, looking out one of the common room windows, a tear rolling down her cheek.

When both girls saw Harry walk in, an expression of tiredness and some dose of depression on his face, they got up and ran to him. They wrapped their arms around him. One would have thought they were happy, and they were: happy to see a friend alive. But at the same time, neither of the three was actually completely happy. The faces and names of the people that had been murdered were still on their mind. Ron`s face. And the thought of never seeing him again. And the even more horrible prospect of even more of their friends and love ones dieing.

Harry walked over to a couch, and the way he did seemed almost robotical. It was if he didn’t know what he was doing. He was moving because he needed to, not because he wanted to. The pain he felt inside was the most intense ever: not only had some of his friends been killed, but now a person he cared for deaply was gone to. Thinking back to that day not to long ago, in Sirius` apartment when he was trying to get drugs, Harry realized that the sensation he had felt hadn’t been love, as he had thought, it had been affection: plain out, unadulterated affection. Sirius had been like a second father for Harry, and Harry cared for him deaply. But only in a fatherly way. And somehow, he knew that loosing a father was worse than loosing a person you love in a romantic way. A romantic item could be replased, a father couldn’t.

“H-how are you doing, Harry?” asked Hermione, almost silently.

Harry looked at her, his eyes pratically empty. “How do you think Im felling?” he answered coldly.

Both girls felt the chillness that emanated from that cold, empty voice and they knew that now wasn’t the right time to talk about it. “You should go lay down.” Suggested Ginny.

Without answering, Harry stood and headed for the boys dorms. Ginny watched him go, and once he was up the stairs, she broke into tears. Tears that came because she would never see her brother again, because she was pregnant, because of everything that was going on, but most of all because the person she loved most was in an almost catatonic state.

<hr>

Kyle sat on his bed, his back against the wall. He and Lily were back at Godric`s Hollow, though James was still missing. The second they had arrived, Kyle had walked to his room without a word and he had closed the door behind him. Now, he sat there, his eyes empty, his stare cold as stone as the memorys of Sirius` last seconds of life surrounded him. Tears trickled down his little cheecks and he passed a hand through his jet black hair.

Kyle may have only been five years old, but he had the mind of an older kid. He understood most of what happened around him and knew that Sirius had commited suicide. But he also knew of three unforgivable curses, and he was sure that Sirius had been under the one that made you do whatever the caster wanted. For he was sure that Sirius would not have killed himself willingly.

And still it pained him very much, and the memory of what had happened ran chills down his spine. He tried to block all thoughts but they wouldn`t leave. He knew that he would have to live the rest of his years remembering that horrible moment.

<hr>

James at in the room he had rented at a muggle hotel. Their were two or three empty bottles of whiskey at his side, and that horrible picture was in his hands. His eyes were stone cold, and the places under them were a shade of violet from lack of sleep.

James looked at the picture for what must have been the thousandth time. He stared at it, and tears ran down his face. He couldnt belive that his mother had done this to his father. And he was sure the man in that picture wasnt his father. It was quite obvious: his father had never been so...bendable.

And then. The truth came to him. He realized who the man was and hatred ran through him. He grabed a knife from the stove, and left the room a determined look on his face.

James woke with a start. There were cold beads of sweat running down his forehead, and tears falling from his eyes. He looked around at the hotel room he was in, but of course there was no stove. He looked toward the night table, searching for the picture once again, knowing that this time he would be able to recognize the man in it. But the picture wasn’t were he had left it.

James got up with a jump and started moving things around, throwing lamps and papers and drawers to the ground. But it wasn’t there. The picture was gone.

<hr>

Later that night, Ginny was leaving the Great Hall. She had just finished eating and had managed to do so without to many people asking why her eyes looked so raw. Now, she was heading back up to the common room to meet with Hermione and see how Harry was doing.

She had started up the stairs when someone grabbed her arm. She turned around, ready to kick out, only to find that it was Malfoy.

“What the hell do you want, Draco?” she asked coldly.

“I want to know the truth about why the bloody hell you ditched me.” He answered.

“I already told you.”

“But what you said wasn’t true.”

“Yes it was.”

“NO, it wasn’t.” he said.

“You want to know the truth? Im pregnant! That’s the problem! You got me pregnant that night, that`s why I`ve been giving you a cold shoulder!”

Draco looked drumstuck and he let go of her arm. Ginny looked at him and saw something in his eyes. Something dangerous. She felt fear rise up inside her and she took off running. Suddenly, she realized, the hall she was in looked empty. She slipped to the ground. She was about to get up when she felt another body fall on hers. She started shriking trying to get it off. But this body was alive. Draco pinned her down. Ginny looked into his eyes.

“What the hell are you doing?” she asked, terror in her voice.

“I love you, Ginny. And I want to be with you again. And belive me, it wont hurt the baby. Or if it does I don’t care, cuz it sure as hell isn’t mine.” He said, hunger in his voice.

“It is!”

“No, it isn’t. You see, Ginny, I cant have kids.”

With that, Draco began undressing her.

<hr>

Hermione woke with a start. Her heart was pumping madly, sweat was falling from her forehead and her breath was coming out in gulps. She grabbed her chest, trying to calm down. But she couldn’t. She had had another one of her dreams. But, this time, she had recognized the victim. It had been her.

<hr>

The person in black sat by the lake in the dark, the only light being that which came from the moon. The killer was writing its next note. A smile was on its face as it thought of new details and clues to its identity to put in the letter. Of course, this would be the best murder yet. This time, Harry Potter would indeed suffer very much.

<hr>

Kyle woke awhile later. He sat up quick and looked around his dark room. He listened. Yes, there it was. The sound that had awoken him. There was someone in the house.

<hr>

James was sitting on the bed in his room in the middle of the night, wanting to know where the picture was. He knew that is was important for him to find it, and he was obsessed with the task.

Suddenly, the lights went out and he heared a cold chuckle surround him. Instantly, he knew he had company.

<hr>

Lily was sitting on the couch in the living room when the lights went out and she, too, heared the laugh. Her blood went cold. The laugh had came from near by, and she could feel a cold breath on her neck. She searched slowly for something to use as a weapon but found nothing.

“Lily Evans, how Ive wanted to meet you.” The cold voice said.

Lily closed her eyes in terror on what was about to happen. She felt the cold blade of a knife run against her neck and she breathed in. The person behind her chuckled

“You wondering why I call you Evans, not Potter?” asked the voice again. “Because you are not a Potter. Neither are Harry or Kyle. James isn’t even a Potter. His slut of a mother slept with my father and so James is my brother. And he married you. A person worse than his mother. A cold bloded person you are, Lily. Many things you are capable of. And you must pay for your sins.”

Lily knew not to belive the voice. But then, all thoughts were gone as she felt the coldness of the blade pricking her neck and the feeling of warm blood leaking out. The person lauged again, a dementer laugh.

“But no more explanations. Time for you to die.”

Lily shut her eyes tight. She let out a scream as the knife went into her spine and she felt the blood rush out.

<hr>

Harry woke with a start. Slowly, he stood and began walking, He tried to hold back, for he had a terrible feeling about what was going on. But a strange feeling inside him wouldn’t let him stop. He had to walk, like it or not.

<hr>
<hr>

Old May 17th, 2007, 9:49 pm
Third Year

WOW, i feel sooooooooooooo guilty about who long you guys are having to wait for the next chapter. Its just that i am toped of with school stuff and..well, that little thing i like to call life. Im trying to get the chapter done as fast as possible, but I have very little time to write.

But, well, in the meanwhile...go ahead and check out my other storys lol...I do belive that are as equally addicting as this one.

Well, i do hope to have next chapter soon...sorry and feel free to complain in my feedback thread.

Old May 19th, 2007, 5:31 pm
Third Year

Ch 7: The Power to heal or not
Lily Evans sat in one of the common room chairs, staring into the fire, tears in her eyes. The fire was supposed to warm her, and yet she was freezing cold. Tears feel from her eyes. Her knees were drawn to her chest and her arms were wrapped around them. Her clother were torn, her hair a mess and her face bruised.

She was the only person in the common room as she looked at the object in her hands. She breathed in and closed her eyes, new tears beginning to fall. She let the breath out and turned the object around twice.

Lily`s body laid on the living room floor. James ran into the room and ran to his bleeding wife. He bent down and, as tears began to run down his eyes, pressed down on the wound on her back. He tried to think of a spell to save her but nothing came to his mind as it swirled around.

Suddenly, Lily opened her eyes. She grabbed James eyes. “James…I…he…ki…sorry” Her voice trailed off.

James turned on his spot knowing that every moment counted now.

<hr>

Harry walked down the stairs. His legs moved, but his mind didn’t want to make them do so. He knew deep inside that something was wrong, but it was as if his legs and hands werents listening to his mind. He tried to stop more than once, but found that he couldn’t. Somehow, he knew where he was going: to kill Hermione. He couldn’t do that, he cared to much for Hermione. In the back of his mind he knew what was going on, but he still couldn’t stop. And that was when he realized, in the very back of his mind, what had happened to Sirius, and horror filled the part of his mind that was clear.

<hr>

Hermione rubbed her eyes, trying to get the sleep out of them. She pulled her knees to her chest and put her wand against her breast. She was scared to hell from that dream, and somehow she knew something was about to happen. One single tear trickled down her cheek.

<hr>

Ginny laid against a wall, tears falling down her cheeks. She was holding her stomach, which had a nasty bruise. Her cheek was cut and her hair a mess. Slowly, she stood and put on her clothes, trying not to rub the bruises. As she stood, she heared something behind her. She turned around and saw a dark figure standing there.

“What, you back for more, Draco?” she asked coldly.

The figure stepped closed and she saw that it wasn’t Draco. Or at least, she didn’t think it was. But what she did realize was that this person looked just like what Hermione had described her attacked. Ginny started to run, but a hand grabbed her ankle and she fell to the floor.

<hr>

“Dumbledore, I need you help!” said James burging into the headmasters office.

Albus was sitting behind his desk, reading some papers, a tired look on his face. “What is it, James?” he asked.

“It`s Lily. She`s been attacked. I-I think she`s dieing, Albus.” Answered the man, tears sliding down his cheeks.

Albus stood as fast as he could. “We need to call the aurors.” He said.

“No! You know as much as I do that they aren`t worth any thing! They will just make matters worse.” Screamed Prongs.

Albus nooded. He walked toward the door, and both men headed to Godric`s Hollow.

<hr>

Hermione heared the door open slowly and footsteps enter the room. She shut her eyes tight. When she opened them, she could feel that the person was near to her. She threw out a punch and it connected with a face. She heared a grunt. Hermione kicked out and felt her foot hit a hard stomach. The figure feel to the floor with another grunt. Hermione stood and started to run, but a hand grabed her around the waist and pulled her back. She screamed out.

“What is it, Hermione?” asked a voice she didn’t quite recognized in her worrys.

She tried to answer, but the figure behind her covered her mouth. It began to drag her out. She heared the door open and close behind her. They started down the stairs. Suddnely, the felt that they were slidding down them. So her attacker was a man. She kicked out behind her, toward the groin and felt the figure groin in pain and madness. His grip got lighter and Hermione struggled to get away. They reached the common room and came to a stop. Hermione hit back again, and this time her attackers grip let go completely. She grabbed a lamp from one of the tables and wacked it around towards the figures head. He fell to the ground, apparently unconscious.

Hermione turned on the lights in the common room and finally saw who her attacker was.

Harry Potter.

<hr>

Ginny kicked out, trying to make sure the figure couldn’t get close. But it did. She felt the coldness of a knife over her flesh. She tried to scream but felt a hand over her mouth. Tears filled her eyes and began to fall. The knife pressed against her throat and began to cut. She felt the pain, and shut her eyes.

<hr>

Kyle walked into the living room and saw his mother laying there. He ran to her, and felt her blood leaking out. Tears began to fall from his eyes. He knelt next to his mother`s dieing body. He turned her over and put a hand over her dieing body. He shut his eyes tight. Light came from his eyes as he pressed tight agains the wound. When he opened his eyes once again, the blood had stoped flowing. He turned his mother back over. Her eyes were shut, but Kyle was sure she was alive. But, when he put his head against her chest, he realized she wasn’t breathing.

<hr>
<hr>

Old May 25th, 2007, 7:02 pm
Third Year

Chapter 8: What she did
Harry pulled the hood over his head and cast the silencing spell, making sure that nobody in the room would hear him. He willed himself not to enter, but his body kept on moving. He opened the door and entered slowly, walking directly to Hermione`s bed, finally realizing exactly who he was supposed to murder.

Harry opened his eyes slowly and winced in pain at the light above him. He shut the close for a moment and then opened them again. He looked around at the people surrounding him: Hermione, McGonagal, and a few other boys and girls from his house.

McGonagal was pointing her wand at him, and Hermione was in tears and looked shocked and scared.

Harry remembered what he had almost done, and tears came to his eyes.

“Seem`s like we have to talk, Mr. Potter.” Said McGonagal.

<hr>

Ginny struggled against the figure ontop of her, trying to push the knife away from her fleash, but she just felt it dig deaper as she winced in pain. Her attacker slashed the knife across her neck. Ginny tried to scream for help, but found she couldn`t. Her attacker got up and slowly walked away, knowing he had accomplished what he had came for.

<hr>

Kyle began to cry, beliving that his power had not worked this time. Tears fell down his cheecks and onto his mother`s body. Suddenly, Lily gasped for breath, sitting up. She opened her eyes and grabbed hold of Kyle before lying back down. Her almost empty eyes looked at Kyle, tears forming inside of them.

“Tha-thank you, honey.” She managed to gasp. “I-Mommy loves you. Tell baba I love him, and daddy.” Tears were now falling down Lily`s face and Kyle knew that she was about to die.

“Mommy, please, no, don’t leave us.” He muttered.

Lily began to sobb.

Suddenly, the door burst open and James and Albus ran into the room. Prongs moved Kyle away as Albus knelt next to Lily. He ran his hands over her body, murmuring something under his breath, with his eyes closed. After a few moments, he opened his eyes, a look of sorrow on his face.

“Can you-can you save her, Dumbledore?” asked James slowly.

Albus looked down, his face sad. When he looked up, there was a hint of a tear in his eye. “Im sorry, James. I have only been able to gain her time, but she will die. We-we should get Harry over here.”

James began to cry, as did Kyle. He crawled over to his mother. He put his hand back over the wound and tried to heal her, but it didn’t work. The boy was frustrated, why didn’t it work? It always had before. Since he had been a little kid, just barely walking, he remembered being able to heal his own cuts and any one else`s. He had once saved a dog from dieing with this power. Why couldn`t he save his mother now? Tears of sadness and frustration fell down his face.

“J-james…I need to, to tell you everything.” Said Lily, sorrow in her voice.

<hr>

Lily felt herself appear in the middle of the common room, but it was two hours earlier. She was glad to find that nobody was there. Of course, everyone had been at supper as he had raped her.

Slowly, she stood and left the common room. She had to be careful as she got closer to the place it had happened. As she got nearer, she heared the noises of that pig raping her. She saw him. She took the knife from her robes and approached the man. She thought of taking the hood off his face and discovering who it was. But she didn’t really care, all that mattered was that he had done it. She brought the knife down into the man`s body.

Albus and James had moved Lily`s body onto the couch. Then, Dumbledore had took and Kyle and both had went to get Harry. Lily had told James the story and tears fell down her dieing face.

“I never was sure who it was. All I know is that the next day, Remus AND Severus both disappeared. Im sure it was one of them, and that the other took the body. But what happened to the one that was still alive? James, the person that..that has murdered me said he or she is doing it to get payback for I what I did. It has gotta be Remus or Severus. And I think Sirius may have had something to do, after all he was killed too.” Lily fell into silence. Her eyes closed slowly. “J-james, te-tell Harr-Harry I lo-lo..” Lily`s mouth closed and her head fell forwards. James cradled her face, tears falling from his eyes.

<hr>

Albus and Kyle had arrived to Hogwarts only to find chaos. Harry had told Minerva what he knew. Ginny`s body had been found and taken to the Medical wing, and Popy did not think she was going to survive. Little did they know that things were just getting started and that a long night awaited them.

<hr>
<hr>

Quotes from Next chapter:
-“Mom, no, please don’t be dead…” said Harry, tears falling from his eyes as he cradled his mother`s body.
-“It was you, wasn’t it you bloody son of a gun?”
-“I hate you”
-“I love you.”
-“Please don`t die…I can`t loose you Ginny.”
-“It`s time to die, Harry Potter.”

Old May 27th, 2007, 11:37 pm
Third Year

OK guys...

well, this story has not got much more to it. There is probably not much more than 5 chapters left (though I will make no promisses, Im thinking of only 5 chapters, but there is still a lot to reveal and I want the reveals to come with fun and shock you guys...Im still planing the rest of the story out.). Of course, once Im done with this, I will move on to write another original story for CoS. I`ve got a lot of plot bunnys and stuff and that`s where you guys come in:

Im gonna list a few plot bunnys and I want you guys to, in my feedbackthread, tell me which one you are most interested in seeing me write. Also, if you have any ideas of your own that you just cant seem to write for youself, but you would like me to give them a try, let me know. Whichever one of these plot bunnys that gets the most votes over at my feedback thread, will be the next story I write. So start voting. And leaving feedback for my latest chapter, since Ive gotta say a lot of peole read it, but not many have actually left feedback. I know it was a pretty choopy chapter, but it was really just setting stuff up for the last few chapters. Some of you, I know, were probably expecting a better situation for the revelation of Lily`s secret..and some of you probably wanted a better death scene, but I really had no idea how else to write it without Harry being there, and belive me harry could not have made it, he has way too many things about to happen to him over at the school. Some of you may be happy to learn that the next few (and last) chapters to this story will be pretty much action packed...it`s all happening for the most part during this one night at Hogwarts, as the ending of last chapter should have told you. I really hope you guys like it.

Well, any ways, heres the plot bunnys:

-Harry Potter/24 type of crossover thing. (it wouldnt really be a crossover, more of a thing were the story is 24 chapters, talking about an older Harry who is now an auror and is faced with a wizarding terrorist situation which he much fix in one day. I have some things planned out for this one, and if it is choosen and like by the public, I may even make it into a series, kinda like the 24 tv show. I like the idea I must say, I think it could be pretty damn interesting.)

-Harry Potter meets The OC (OK, I know it seems like im going way to much with tv shows, but that is really where a lot of my inspiration comes from. Here, Im talking about an AU. Harry and his friends are rich brats going to Hogwarts. It would tell all about their dramas, family secrets. Death, lies, betrayal, love, everything would be in it. I love the idea of this story, since I am seriously into teen dramas ^being a teen mayself i guess that shouldnt be a surprise^.)

-Another mystery story. In this one, Harry and the crew are grown up. Voldy has been vanquished. Now, Harry and Hermione are aurors. Ron is dead. ^yes, this one would be an harry/hermione, srry you guys^ A friend of theres ^wont reveal which one right here^ gets killed and they are put infront of the investigation. Soon, they begin to wonder if they really did kill Voldemort, or is he still alive and at large. I got this idea from reading a story over at HPFF, but mine would in no way be a copy of the one i read. Just have the same basci starting line i guess. I like the idea, but Im far from having the whole thing planned out.

-A Marauders 6th and 7th year fic. Seen mostly through the eyes of a 5th marauder, a girl called Abby, it would talk about all the drama and angst, and lies and betrayal that composed the marauders last two years of school. Though it would start at the end of their 6th year, go into their summer and then their whole 7th year. I think it would be interesting to write, and Ive got a huge part of it planned out. It will be full of secrets and revelations, and mystery.

Well, for now I will just list those. Go ahead and make your choice over at my feedback thread!!

Old May 30th, 2007, 9:11 pm
Third Year

Working on the next chapter right now!!! should be up in just a little while!!

Old May 30th, 2007, 9:38 pm
Third Year

Here it is!1 hope you like it!!

Ch 9: From the future to the present
Her body laid in his arms, tears fell from his cheeks. Her red hair was a mess, blood came from her mouth. His hands wondered over her body, trying, wishing for her to come back. He couldn’t let her die. He had already lost everyone else. His small hands ran over his swollen nick, tears falling onto her body.

“Please don’t die…I can`t loose you Ginny.” The place around them was empty and dark, aside from a few flames still burning, as he begged her not to die. But he knew, deep inside, that he was too late.

<hr>

Kyle sat in the Hospital Wing, next to Ginny Weasley`s bed. Once they had arrived to Hogwarts, McGongall had spoken with Dumbledore and the headmaster had left Kyle with Ginny while he went to speak with Harry.

Now, it had been about an hour since he had been sitting there and Kyle was growing boared.

He knew Ginny very little, just from a few times that she had been over to the house. But, from the little he knew about her, she seemed to be an ok person and it pained him to see her laying there, possibly dieing. He also knew, that his brother would be devastated if Ginny died. Harry had once confided in Kyle his feelings for Ginny, though he had made him promise not to say anything.

Now, the girl laid there on the bed, a bandage over her throat where he knew she had been cut. He had watched the nurse work on her, trying to heal her, but nothing had worked. Ginny was pale as a sheet, her red hair fell straight around her head, and the spots under hey eyes looked raw. Even Kyle could tell she had lost quite a lot of blood.

The little boy stood slowly and slipped his little hand around her larger one, willing her to please survive. But Kyle had learned by now that his power did not work any more. He had tried saving his mother and nothing had happened. Now, he knew that no matter how much he tried he would not be able to save Ginny. Only fate would determine if she survived.

<hr>

He sat in front of the headmaster`s desk, tears falling from his eyes as he read the letter that had been left next to Ginny`s dieing body. His black hair was a mess and his green eyes were covered with tears. The spots under his eyes were raw, his skin was pale and he looked like he was going to be sick.

Well, well, potter, another death is it not. Ginny of course had to die for us to be together, did she not? I have always hated that Weasley girl, I realize that you love her and I couldn’t have that. Im sorry if this is to painful, but it was necessary. Adios, amigo.

Harry shut his eyes tight in anger and sadness. He slammed a hand down on Albus` desk.

Harry had already told the headmaster what had happened and what he remembered of how he got to the girls dormitory. Then Albus had told Harry about his mother and Ginny. The boy was furious and wanted more than ever to find the son of a gun who was doing this.

“So…do you think my mom is gonna survive?” he asked Dumbledore.

The headmaster looked down in pitty. “I know for a fact she wont, Harry. Im sorry, I came too…”

But before Albus finished the sentence, the door burst open and in came James. His black hair was a mess and his face was stained with tears. In his arms, was the body of a woman with long red hair and green eyes. Harry felt a sudden pain in his chest as he recognized the woman. It felt like slow moation as he stood up and screamed “No!”. He ran to his fathers side. Harry grabed his mother`s hand and tried to squeeze the life into her limp body, knowing it was not going to work. Tears fell from his eyes. He took Lily from his father`s arms and kneeled to the floor. Dumbledrore and Minerva were both crying as they watched the scene.

“Mom, no, please don’t be dead…” said Harry, tears falling from his eyes as he cradled his mother`s body. He moaned his mothers name, beging her to come back.

Slowly, James made Harry leave her on the floor. He pulled the boy up and embraced him in a strong, fatherly hug. “Its gonna be ok. We`re going to find the sonofa***** who did this to her, I promise, son.” He muttered into Harry`s ear.

Minerva bowed her head in sorrow, as did the headmaster.

<hr>

Harry stood, wand in hand, before the dark figure. The face was visible under its hood, and Harry could see the crazy smile. Small flames still flitted around them, and rain soaked them to the skin.

“It was you, wasn’t it you bloody son of a gun?” screamed the teenager, lifting his wand to point it at the dark figure.

<hr>

It had began to rain only moments before. As he entered the Hogwarts grounds, he pulled his jacket over his head, trying to prevent his hair from getting to wet. The man`s hair was black and greasy, falling way beneath his ears. His crocked nose showed the many battles he had been through in the past years in hiding. His clothes were dirty and torn.

Severus Snape still remembered that night like it had happened just he day before. He had made a terrible mistake and because of it he had had to go into hiding all these years. But now, people involved in his actions were dieing, and Severus knew it was time to make things right as he walked toward the huge castle that he remembered from his school days.

<hr>

Draco sat before the fire in the Slytherin common room. His knees were drawn to his chest and his arms were wraped around his legs. His blonde hair was sticking out in odd places and his robes were still torn open. He could head the rain falling outside, but it was an abstract thought. Malfoy kept replaying the horror of what he had done to Ginny in his mind. He couldn’t belive he had been capable of raping her, but she had denied him and he had not liked it. Still, he knew that did not give him the right to do what he had done.

He heared the portrait open but did not turn around until he felt a cold hand on his bare shoulder. When he looked up, the over wait Professor Slughorn was standing there, a worried look in his eyes.

“Draco, what has happened?” he asked, a worried tone in his voice.

“I-I`ve done a horrible thing and told a terrible lie.” Answered Draco.

“What-what are you talking about, Draco?” asked Slughorn squeezing the boys shoulder.

Malfoy shook him off. “I`ve went and killed someone, professor.”

<hr>

James was still holding Harry in a tight hug. A hand rubbed the crying teenager`s back, trying to sooth him. Tears were falling from both of their eyes. For first time in their lifes, they were actually connected and the father/son love was noticeable between them.

“I love you, son.” Muttered James.

Prongs felt his son`s grip tighten. Something felt wrong. Harry steped away, and James could see that his eyes looked wild, and somewhat gone, empty. The teen threw a punch out at his father.

“I hate you.” He said.

He jumped on his father, and started trying to beat him. Minerva pulled him back, though it was hard task. After a few moments, and quite a few spells from Albus, Harry snaped out of the imperius.

Things began to calm down. But then, there was a clap of lightning and everthing went dark. There was a loud explosion within the office. Harry fell back and hit his head against table, and the pain was terrible. He soon realized there was someone walking around the room, and he could make out a dark figure there.

And, when the cold high pitched voice spoke, a chill ran down his spine. “It`s time to die, Harry Potter.”

Old June 3rd, 2007, 12:02 am
Third Year

Well, guys I`ve finished planing the wrest of this out. This story will have 13 chapters, which means you have 4 chapters left until the end. Let me tell you, I belive you are in for one huge thrill ride. Revelations galore, for sure. Im looking forward to see your guyses reactions to the next four chapters.

Well, on to write chapter 10. Let me just tell you know, that for those of you who wanna know more about Ginny`s baby, you are about to get your share of information.

Old June 3rd, 2007, 12:36 am
Third Year

Chapter 10: Pregnancy Troubles
Harry staid still, trying to hear the figure moving around him. He heared a step right infront of him. Harry kicked out and his leg connected with another body. He heared a groan and could almost see the dark figure bend over its stomach. Suddenly, a light turned on. James Potter tried tackling the dark figure but she (for Harry could tell it was a woman from the curves of her body) steped away. She brought out a knife and, turning it around, through it at Albus Dumbledore. The Headmaster, who had just been standing up, started to fall backwards. His face was one of shock. But then, his eyes closed, his mouth relaxed and he fell backwards. Dead.

James grabed his son by the hand and pulled him up and out the door. Both began to run down the corridor, hoping against hope that the dark figure wouldn’t follow them. And indeed it didn’t. Both men kept on running for what seemed like hours, but was infact only ten minutes, until they finally bumped in to somebody they recognized.

“What`s wrong?” asked Hermione, her bushy hair a mess and her face somewhat scared.

“Albus-he`s-dead.” Panted Harry, holding his side.

“What do you mean Albus is dead?” came a voice from around the corner.

A man with greasy hair and a crocked nose appaired. His clothes were ragged and his hair dirty. Harry and Hermione didn’t recognize him. But James did. “Severus Snape?”

<hr>

Ginny opened her eyes slowly, the light stinging them slightly, but she took the pain. She turned her head over and realized she was in the hospital wing. She was having a hard time breathing and she touched her throat as she remembered what had happened. She looked to her side and saw cute, little Kyle Potter sitting there, his head hanging over his chest, asleep.

The nurse approached her. She started touching Ginny, making sure nothing was wrong. “Who are you feeling, dear?” she asked.

“Fine. Um…Poppy, how-how`s the baby?” asked Ginny, worring for her son or daughters safety.

“The baby? What baby?” asked the nurse distractedly, still running her hands over Ginny.

“Mine. The one Im pregnant with.” Answered Ginny.

The nurse looked up, sorrow and worry in her eyes. “Honey, you are not pregnant.”

<hr>

Slughorn looked at Draco, worry in his face. He tugged at his huge, fat fingers and took a step backwards. “Wh-what do you mean, Draco? Who did you kill?” The professor asked, worry in his voice.

Draco began to cry softly, tears running down from his eyes. “Nobody, in the real sense. But I minus well have. I raped Ginny Weasley, Professor. And then I left her there and some sonofa***** murdered her.” He moaned.

Slughorn was shocked and relived at the revelation. “Well, Draco, you did not act well at raping her. That was completely wrong. But she is not dead, she is still alive, boy.”

Draco lefted his head into the air, hope in his eyes. “Really?”

Slughorn shock his head. “Yes.”

Draco stood up. “Then I wanna visit her.”

<hr>

Ginny looked at the nurse, not understanding. “But, that is imposible, I took a test just a few days ago. Did I miscarriage?” she asked.

The nurse shock her head. “No, dear, from what I could see, you are not pregnant now, nore have you ever been.”

Ginny didn’t understand. She knew she was pregnant, the test had told her so. Plus she had been late. But the nurse was telling her differently. Ginny wanted answers. “But I took a test. It told me I was pregnant. Plus I was late.”

“But those test can be…confused, dear.”

“What do you mean?”

The nurse sighed and, without muttering a word, began saying spells and waving her wand over Ginny`s body. After a few moments, she stoped and there was now a hint of tears in her eyes. “Its as I feared.”

“Wha-what is it?” asked Ginny, not sure she wanted to hear the answer.

“Well, there are drugs a person can be given to make it seem like they are pregnant, you see. They will make you late and your hormones will change. But in fact, it is just the effects of the drugs. They are muggle drugs, but magic can detect them.”

Ginny began to understand, and tears filled her eyes. “Are you saying I was drugged?”

“Im afraid so, honey.”

<hr>

James grabed Snape from the neck and pinned him against a wall. “What are you doing here, you bloody git?!” he yelled at the greasy haird man.

“LET GO OF ME!” yelled Severus.

“No, you have some explaining to do. You disappeared right after Lily was raped, you and Remus. What did you do, kidnap him, you sick ****?”

“No. But if you let me down, I will explain why I am here, Potter. I belive I know who the person who murdered Sirius and your wife is.”

“Who?!”

Snape looked away. “Put me down.”

James squezzed harder. “Tell me!”

“Remus Lupin.”

<hr>
<hr>

ONLY 3 CHAPTERS TO GO GUYS, HOPE YOU LIKED IT. I KNOW IT’S A BIT SHORT AND ALL, BUT I WANTED TO GET IT DONE SO I CAN MOVE INTO THE FINAL THREE AND GET THEM DONE BY NEXT SATURDAY.

Old June 8th, 2007, 10:00 pm
Third Year

WELL, HERE IT IS, CHAPTER 11, ONLY TWO TO GO!! LOTS OF REVELATIONS IN THIS ONE! HOPE YOU LIKE IT! PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK!

Chapter 11: Bomb Threat
Severus Snape sat, tied and bound to a chair, in an empty class room. Harry, James and Hermione surrounded him. James stood looking at Severus, rage in his eyes. After Snape had revealed who he thought to be the murderer, the three had brought Severus to an empty class room so the man could explain him self further.

“Explain why you think it`s Remus, Snape.” Muttered James, hate in his voice.

“I owe you nothing, Potter.” Hissed Severus. His greasy black hair fell over his shoulders, and his nose pointed upwards. He stared away from Prongs. The side of his face was bleeding from where James had punched him after he had mentioned Lupin, his throat red from where he had almost been chocked. “But I will tell you the story, so that no doubt remains.

<hr>

Snape turned around a corner, huming slightly to himself. His black robes came short of his ankles and his greasy black hair was longer than ever. As he turned, his little black eyes found a horryfing scene. Lily Evans was stabing Remus Lupin, while the man laid ontop of another woman who looked exactly like Lily. From the squirming body underneath Lupin, Snape understood that both woman must be Evans, and that Lily had came back in time using the time turner he knew she possessed, in look for revenge. The future Lily let go of the knife and ran off, but not after Remus had already seen her. Severus knew he had to act quickly if he wanted to protect his beloved.

He ran to Remus` side and grabbed ahold of him, noticing the unconscious Lily underneath him. He dragged the other man up. Lupin staggered backwards somewhat, trying to punch Severus. “You helped her do this, didn’t you, you bloody ***?” he yelled. Snape felt his nose break as the Remus` fist connected with it.

“No, you prat. No shut up and lets go!”

“No, Im not going anywhere with you!”

Severus sighed and punched Lupin, knocking him out.

<hr>

“After that, I took Remus into hiding. I cured his stab wound and kept him subdued for years, all to protect the woman I loved. But sometime, 17 years ago, Remus managed to escape. I didn’t go after him, only because no news came of Lily being in trouble for attented murder, so I assumed Remus had decided to keep quiet. But now, I heared of the killings of Black and…and Lily, and I knew something had triggered him to get revenge.” Snape finished his story.

The other three people in the room looked at him, skepticly. “Why would he want to kill Sirius?” asked James.

Snape sighed. “Because Black also loved Lily and Remus knew it.”

James walked towards Snape, anger and hate in his eyes. “You wanna know what I think? I think you are the killer and you have killed Remus and are know trying to cover for yourself.” He said, smaking Severus around the face.

Snape`s head swung backwards and came back. Severus spit blood and looked at James, fire burning in his eyes. “I thought this may happen. I have profe, Potter. Reach into my left poket, you will find something quite interesting in there.”

James, looking somewhat confused, reached into Snapes poket as ordered. He felt a piece of paper and pulled it out, seeing it was actually a picture. “What are you doing with this, Snape!” yelled James, punching Severus once again.

“I was the person who took the picture from you, knowing that Remus had given it. I knew that if you recognized the man in that picture with your mother, fire would burn incesecarly, or so I thought.” Answered the man once again spiting blood.

James looked back down at the picture in his hand. It was the one of his mother and another man in a compromising situation. Before, Prongs had not recognized the man in the picture, but now his face became clear and gasped. “Oh my god, Rumulus Lupin!”

<hr>

Draco walked into the hospital wing, hands behind his back, a single tear falling from his left eye, his blond hair a mess. His robes were wrinkled and the spots under his eyes were raw. He walked over to the bed were he saw Ginny laying, and noticed the person he knew to be Kyle Potter sleeping at her side. The girl was looking the other way. Draco caughed to get her attention.

Ginny turned over towards him, and when she saw who was there, tears of sadness and rage formed in her eyes. “You know, I belive that you may not be able to have kids. I was drugged, Draco. What did you want? To make sure I didn’t leave you? How the bloody hell could you step that low?!” The girl yelled out that last part and Kyle moved at her side.

Draco looked at her, shocked. “It wasn’t me, I promis. Ginny, I would never do something like that to you. I-Ginny, I love you with everything that I am. You have no idea what I went through when I heared of your attack.”

Ginny`s eyes were on fire as she looked at Draco. “I don’t belive you. And even if you aren’t lying, you bloody raped me! If you really loved me you wouldn’t have done that!”

Draco began to cry as he swept a hand threw his hair. “But I-Im so…”

“Don’t tell me you are sorry! I don’t give a damn, Draco. I hate you! Because of you I was nearly killed! GET OUT OF HERE!” she yelled, Kyle squirming even more at her side and opening his eyes, though noone realized he was awake.

“Please, Ginny…” pleaded Draco. “I really do love you. I didn’t drug you. And I wasn’t my self when I raped you.”

“But you still did it, Draco, it dosnt matter if you wanted to or not.”

Draco looked towards the ground and turned around. He began to walk towards the door, tears falling from his eyes. His feet moved slowly. Ginny cried as she watched him leave, hoping never to see him again but loving him at the same time. Malfoy reached the door. He hesitated. “I love you, I really do, no matter what mistakes I may have made.” He muttered before leaving the hospital wing.

Ginny wiped the tears from her eyes, but new ones fell. She looked down and found that Kyle was awake. “How long have you been awake, kiddo?” she asked, trying but not succeeding to smile.

“I heared that most.” Muttered Kyle, a tiny tear escaping his tiny eyes. “I think that boy, Draco, he was lying not. He really doves you, Ginny.” He said.

“I know, I know he does. But he did some really bad stuff to me and I just can`t forgive him.” She answered, more and more tears falling from her eyes. “I really just don’t know what to do.”

“Do you love him?”asked Kyle.

Ginny hesitated. “I-I don’t know. I didn’t think I did, but now Im not so sure. See, I thought I loved…well, I thought I loved your brother, but now Im not sure. I just don’t know anymore.” She bit her lips, not allowing the moan of sadness to escape.

Kyle looked at her. “Harry loves you too, Ginny. But he is confused as you, he don`t know what he wants either he told me. But he says he prefers to see you happy, then to be with you.”

Ginny smiled threw the tears. “Im happy to know that.”

Suddenly, threw a flash of light, a letter appeared on her lap. Both of them looked at it, curious. “What is that?” asked Kyle.

“I don`t know.” Answered Ginny grabbing it and opening it.

Ginny, my beloved Ginny,
If you are reading this it means you have discovered what Ive don’t to you by know but you are still wondering who could be so horrible to act this way. It also probably means that I am gone, since I have charmed this letter so that it would not appear to you unless I were dead. I know you may hate me for making you think you were pregnant, Gin, but it was the only way I could make you stay with me. You see, I love you but I knew you didn’t love me. It was only a matter of time before you left me for Harry, and I just couldn’t let that happen. So I went to Sirius Black and he gave me a muggle drug that would cause in you the effects of a pregnancy. Once you quit taking them it would just seem as if you had a miscarriage but we would already be married so you would stay with me. Of course, if you are reading this, things went wrong and I am, for some reason, dead. Ginny, I beg you to understand me and not hate me. I know there is no excuse for what I did, but all I can say is that I loved you and I couldn’t stand watching you slip away from me.
With Love,
Neville Longbottom

As Ginny finished the letter, fresh tears were falling from her eyes and she was more confused than ever.

<hr>

After the revelation of James real father, Harry and Hermione had decided to go check on Dumbledore`s body and give Prongs sometime to get over the shocking news. As they walked down the corridors, Harry was in silence, thinking of the prospect that it was quite possible that his own uncle had murdered his mother and godfather. He felt like crying, but he felt that in the last few weeks he had used up all the tears he had.

They reached Dumbledore`s office and walked in. The body was laying there, the knife still threw his heart. As Harry approached him, he saw the note that laid over the late headmasters chest. He picked it up and opened it.

Well, well, you screwed up my plans Potter. Of course, I didn’t mean to kill you, it was your father who was supposed to die. I had no interest what so ever in killing Dumbledore, he was a, um, mistake. But I will not shead a tear over his body, why should I? I feel nothing for anyone but you. And you show nothing for me. Well, Harry, I have made my decision. I have placed a bomb within the school and it will explode over the curse of what remains of the night. You can try and save your self, but noone else in the school will belive you and they will all die. All but me. I really hope you decide to stay in the school and be a hero, I am tired of the way you act. You had a chance to live and save all those other people you called your friends. But, you know, that weren’t really true friends, Harry. Neville, for example, drugged your beloved Ginny so it seemed she was pregnant. Lavender was screwing another 5 boys. And Ron…he was your friend only for your money and your popularity. He didn’t care for you. Only I do. Only I truly love you, Harry. But you go and ignore me and love another person. Well, Ive tried and tried and now Im giving up. Ciao, Harry. And boomboom.

<hr>

A dark figure appeared threw the trees of the forbidden forest, rain soaking him to the skin. His long, dirty hair fell long below his shoulders, his face was dirty as were his ragged robes. He had a determined look on his face.

Remus Lupin was about to claim his final two victims.

Old June 9th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Third Year

Here it is. New chapter. Only one left. We are so close to the end guys! Hope you like it and find Remus` explaination satisfactory. Please leave feedback.

Chapter 12: Explosion

“Oh. My. God.”

“Bloody Hell.”

After reading the note, Harry and Hermione were quiet for a moment, shock on both of their faces. “What-what should we do?” muttered Hermione.

“I don’t know.” Harry punched a wall in frustraition. “This is bad, Hermione, this is really bad. And this bloody killer is right: no one is going to belive us!”

Hermione looked at him. “Why not?”

“Because they rather belive that we are both just playing a prank then belive that we are telling the truth!” Harry ran a nervous hand through his black, messy hair. He looked around the office and saw a trickle of blood over behind a couch that had been turned over. He walked to it and looked behind, finding the dead body of Minverva McGonagal. “****.” Muttered Harry looking at the torn up body. He stepped back in frustraition and disgust at what had been done to the poor woman.

“Why not? There are the bodys to prove it Harry!” said Hermione.

“Yeah, and they`ll blame us for them before beliving us Hermione. They just wont want to belive that the perfect peace they live in is about to be interrupted!” Harry looked out the window and onto the ground of Hogwarts, out toward the lake of Hogwarts.

Hermione walked over to him and put a soothing hand on his shoulder. “What do we do then?”

Harry looked back at her and put his hand over hers, squeezing. “We see if Ginny has any ideas.”

<hr>

James sat in the empty classroom, dry tears on his face, new ones threatening to fall. Severus watched him, a look of sorrow on his face. No matter what type of hate there had been between the two, Snape was sorry to see James in so much pain.

“How long have you known?” asked Prongs, his voice hoarse.

Snape looked at his lap. “For years, since before that night. That picture was mine and I had always planed to use it to cause trouble. But things changed.”

Suddenly, the door burst open and a dark figure walked in calmly. His dirty hair and skin, his torn robes, didn’t stop James from recognizing him. Prongs stood up, fire burning in his eyes. “You bloody sonofa*****! How dare you come here, after killing my best mate and…”

But before James finished the sentence, Remus jumped on him and threw him to the floor, knocking Prongs out. Then, he looked at Snape, his eyes cold. “Severus, its been a long time since I have seen you.” His voice was icy and hoarse.

“Please, Lupin, don’t hurt me or James. You have already cause enough pain.” Pleaded Snape.

“No, I have to finish what I have decided to do.” Lupin lifted his wand and pointed it at the other man.

“Please…” pleaded Snape, horror in his eyes and voice.

“Imperius!”

Slowly, Severus began to untie him self. He stood from the chair he was sitting at and withdrew his wand. He pointed it at James. It would have been a weird scene to witness as Snape`s arm pointed at Prongs but at the same time seemed to stugle against the movement. Remus had a cold, evil smile on his face.

“Avada Kedavra.” Muttered a deep, unnatural voice from Severus. A green light shot from his wand and hit James square in the chest.

Then, Snape put his own wand to his chest and muttered the same spell. His body crumpled to the floor, eyes still open but lifless.

Remus smiled. Only one more victim left.

<hr>

Draco crept up the stairs and arrived to the highest tower in Hogwarts. He felt the cold rain beat against his bare skin as he took off his torn robe and the shirt underneath it. He looked up to the sky and let the rain fall onto his face already covered in tears. He walked to the edge of the tower and looked down. He lefted his eyes and watched the rain fall, fresh tears falling from his eyes as he remembered the things Ginny had said to him. He knew this was it, if he couldn’t have Ginny he didn’t want anything. He began to stip over the ledge when he heared a warm voice behind him.

“Please don’t do that, Draco.” Said Ginny, her voice calm as she looked at him from the entrance to the tower. She began to walk towards him. “Listen to me, Malfoy, I do love you.” She grabbed him and kissed him, but Draco felt nothing and when he opened his eyes he realized he had imagined it.

Malfoy steped back from the ledge, rethinking his actions. He looked out into the rain once again, at the peacefulness of it all. And more tears fell.

<hr>

Harry and Hermione walked into the hospital wing, seeing Ginny sitting up against some pillows with Kyle at her side. They ran to them and explained what the latest letter had proclaimed. Ginny and Kyle were both scared to hear the news. “We-you two have gotta do something.” Said Ginny.

“We know, but what? There is now way we can get help.”yelled Hermione.

Suddenly, a dark figure tackled Hermione and threw her to the floor. Both body`s began to move on the floor, Hermione trying to get away from her attacker. Harry pointed his wand and shouted “Wingardium Leviosa!” Remus Lupin levitated into the air and Harry put him on a near by chair. He then made ropes appear and tie around the man.

“Who are you?” asked Harry, hate in his voice.

Hermione got up slowly, rubbing her arm where it had hit the floor. The man stared at her in hatred. “Im Remus Lupin.”

“So Snape wasn’t lying. You did kill my mother and godfather.” Said Harry, fire burning withing his green eyes.

“Yes, and as of a few minutes ago you father and Severus Snape as well.”

Kyle jumped at the news of his fathers death. Both brother had tears in their eyes. “Why?” muttered Kyle slowly.

“Because Sirius and your father and Severus all tried to take your mother from me! And I planed to let them be, but this year I discovered that your mother had married your father and I needed revenge. James and Sirius and Severus, those bloody ****ers who stole her from me! And her…she tried to kill me! I loved her and tried to give her a baby and she killed me!” yelled Remus, his face disfigured in a demented scowl.

Hermione looked at him coldly. “But, why did you try to kill me three times?” she asked.

Remus smiled a demented smile. “Well, 17 years ago, when I escaped from Snape, I had a short but sweet affair with a beautiful woman. Her name was Mariah Granger. Ring a bell?”

The four kids where shocked, Hermione shok her head in bewilderment. “No…it cant be…are you saying that…?”

“Im your father, Hermione. And I learned of this only this year. I decided to kill you because Mariah didn’t tell me. I wanted her to pay for not telling me of the existence of my own daughter. You had to die because you weren’t Lily`s, you were a halfblood! Your mother was a muggle and I didn’t want a daughter with that type of blood. It disgusted me!” Remus spit at Hermione. Harry punched him hard in the face, leaving the man unconscious.

All four of them were quiet for a moment before Ginny spoke. “OK, listen, I know that was a shock, but the school is about to explode. From what you said the killer said the bomb would explain before sunrise, and that is in half an hour. Harry, you and Hermione have got to get to Hogsmeade to get help!”

“No! We`re not leaving you and Kyle here to die!” yelled Harry.

Hermione was still standing there in shock, her mouth wide open at the discovery that she was the daughter of a mad man.

“You wont. You guys go. Me and Kyle will get out of the castle, but its going to take me a bit more because I cant go to fast. You two get ahead of us and get to Hogsmeade for help. Me and Kyle will get out of the castle and find shelter in the forest. Warn everyone you see on you way out to get out of the castle.” Said Ginny.

“I-what do you think, Hermione?”

It took the girl a moment to answer. “We-yea, that sounds good. Lets go, Harry.” Hermione tried to pull Harry on. But the boy didn’t budge. He looked at Ginny, their eyes meeting.

Harry steped towards her and planted a kiss on her full lips, his tounge slipping into her mouth. “I love you, Ginny. Be careful and get out.”

Harry and Hermione left the hospital wing, both of them running. Meanwhile, Kyle helped Ginny up and both started their way out of the castle.

<hr>

Draco put his tounge out, letting the drops of rain fall on it. He rubbed his bare skin, trying to warm him self. Suddenly, he heared a loud nose down below and he squeezed his body as the castle began to fall.

<hr>
<hr>

Old June 10th, 2007, 12:16 am
Third Year

Finally reached 1000 reads guys!! I was really hoping I would have at least that many by the end of this story, and I managed it!! Thanks to all!!

The final chapter has now been written, and I will post it...someday!! na jk..it will be up sometime in the coming week...whenever I decide that everyone has been able to read chapter 12! and of course, that all depends on the amount of feedback i get! so head over to my feedback page and the final chapter will be up sooner!

lol

Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Harry Potter > Flourish and Blotts