Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Harry Potter > The Stone > Legilimency Studies

Lucius Malfoy: Character Analysis

Old July 13th, 2007, 12:45 am
Unspeakable

Lucius Malfoy: Character Analysis

Welcome to the post-DH discussion of Lucius Malfoy. Previous discussion without spoilers can be found here: Lucius Malfoy: Character Analysis

1. Is Lucius loyal to Voldemort or rather himself and his family?
  2. What did he know about Riddle’s diary?
  3. Fathers play an important role in the books. Is Lucius a good father?
  4. What is/was his relationship to Bellatrix Lestrange/Arthur Weasley/his son Draco/Albus Dumbledore/Narcissa Malfoy/other Death Eaters/Severus Snape/Harry Potter?
  5. Did he do everything in his power to retrieve the prophecy in OotP?
  6. Why does Lucius continue to serve Voldemort despite his ill treatment of him in DH? Do you think his loyalty was wavering?
  7. How do you think Lucius reacted to Voldemort's defeat? What do you think happened to him afterwards?

Last edited by Jessica; July 23rd, 2007 at 7:13 pm.
Sponsored Links
Old July 24th, 2007, 1:11 am
Master Seer

Re: Lucius Malfoy: Character Analysis

Is Lucius loyal to Voldemort or rather himself and his family?
I always thought that Lucius is loyal to no one but himself and his closest family.

What did he know about Riddle’s diary?
That it would open the Chamber of Secrets like 50 years before - meaning that it'd go for 'mudbloods'.

Fathers play an important role in the books. Is Lucius a good father?
Yes, he is the best father that he, personally, could be. He teaches his son rotten morals, but the point is - he truly believes in them himself, and I can't see how a parent is supposed to teach any moral at all that they don't believe in themselves. He acted very irresponsible when joining the Death Eaters - but I suppose he did long before Draco was born. But the point is - he made a commitment that no father could justify, and his son was to pay the price twenty years later. But apart from this, he seems to be a loving, caring father, no Mr Nice, but then, I never understood why people believed Lucius mistreated his son. Never saw a point for this.

What is/was his relationship to Bellatrix Lestrange/Arthur Weasley/his son Draco/Albus Dumbledore/Narcissa Malfoy/other Death Eaters/Severus Snape/Harry Potter?
Bellatrix - I think she really annoyed him. So rash - see his reaction to her in the Ministry.
Narcissa and Draco - father and husband, all the way.
Severus - I still believe they really were friends. How he patted young Severus' shoulder after this one was sorted to Slytherin, and had no great old name that Lucius would have recognised. I really appreciated this tiny bit.

Did he do everything in his power to retrieve the prophecy in OotP?
Yes. I don't see what else he could have done without jeopardising the prophecy sphere

Why does Lucius continue to serve Voldemort despite his ill treatment of him in DH? Do you think his loyalty was wavering?
We're talking about Lucius, right? What loyalty now? I don't think he was happy for a mere minute after Voldemort returned, about this return. Before this, he was a free man who could pretty much anything he pleased. After it, he was reduced to a servant, sent on risky missions landing him in jail, his entire family in gravest peril - come on, who'd be loyal from the heart in such a situation, let alone with a personality like his!

How do you think Lucius reacted to Voldemort's defeat? What do you think happened to him afterwards?
relief, genuine relief. He had NOTHING to win with Voldemort. Plus he might like to get his living room back

I think he will go back to jail for the remains of his last sentence (which was only for breaking and entering, shouldn't be very long). He would then be more or less out of it; people would possibly no longer admire him like before, but with a fortune like his, he'll be back in the saddle soon enough.

EDIT: I just thought what a brilliant scene and imagery it's going to be in the movie of DH - Lucius' wand is connected to the serpent head of his cane. When Voldemort takes his wand, he'll have to take it with the ornate handle - and Lucius won't be having his cane any more (without the handle, I don't think he'll carry it around). Since Jason Isaacs makes such a brilliant use of the cane to gesticulate whenever we see him, we'll have his fall and impotency visible because his hands will be empty, and also - hey, Jason without the cane IS the equivalent of imagining great Lucius giving up his wand

Last edited by Fleur du mal; July 24th, 2007 at 10:03 am.
Old July 24th, 2007, 4:37 pm
Second Year

Himself and his wife and son. That much was obvious in DH.

Probably just that it'd open the Chamber of Secrets.

What is/was his relationship to Bellatrix Lestrange/Arthur Weasley/his son Draco/Albus Dumbledore/Narcissa Malfoy/other Death Eaters/Severus Snape/Harry Potter?
Bellatrix - He probably just saw her as his (rather insane) sister-in-law.
Narcissa and Draco - He loved them. He desperately searched with Narcissa for Draco.
Severus - Old friends. Like, real friends.
Arthur Weasley - Work rivals. He thought he was annoying and an idiotic muggle-lover.
Albus Dumbledore - Respected his power, but also thought he was an idiotic muggle-lover.

Yup. He tried his best.

Why does Lucius continue to serve Voldemort despite his ill treatment of him in DH? Do you think his loyalty was wavering?
As selfish and cruel as he was, he only served Voldemort out of fear for himself and his family. It was obvious that he and his family were freaking out with him in his house.
In the Shrieking Shack, all he wanted to do was find his son.

How do you think Lucius reacted to Voldemort's defeat? What do you think happened to him afterwards?

As Fleur said, relief. He could go find his son and go back to living like he was before.

Old July 24th, 2007, 9:30 pm
Hogwarts Graduate

I think Lucius learned a lot in Askaban. I think he learned that his money and contacts weren't the be-all and end-all he had thought.

I think he also realised how important his family was to him. In the words of Mrs Potts from Beauty & the Beast, "He's finally learned to love." I think in Azkaban, when his son's life was in danger because of his mistakes, Lucius became a caring father, which I don't think he had been before so much as an ambitious one. Keeping his family together and safe became Lucius' chief concern.

I also thought that the Lucius we saw in the opening chapter of DH was a broken man. It was Narcissa who had the strength and was making the decisions. All of Lucius' "power" had been stripped from him by Voldemort - even his home wasn't his any more. I think after the story was over the balance in the family would have changed for good - I think Narcissa would have remained the decisive one.

Albus Dumbledore, HBP
Old August 4th, 2007, 10:17 am
First Year

Himself above all, and then his family. He only followed Voldemort because they shared the same beleifs, and Voldemort was so powerful. Lucius, being a Slytherin, just looked for what was in it for him.

I think he just figured it would open the Chamber of Secrets and cause havock in Hogwarts. He also later figured he could use it to get Arthur Weasley sacked by planting it on Ginny.

...No he's not. I mean, sure he cared for Draco but he made him the prejeduced sneering boy he is. A father who loves his kid isn't necessarily a good father, especially if he's exposing his child to the dark side of life.

Bellatrix: I think she really annoyed him, not only because she was loud and fanatical, but also because she was Voldemort's most loyal servant [before he helped her mess that up with the Prophecy], and he was jealous.
Arthur Weasley: Arthur Weasley was a 'Muggle loving fool' and a 'blood traitor:' two kinds of things Lucius always looked down upon. Lucius, with his wealthy dark lifestyle always saw himself superior to Arthur. Towards the end of the series Arthur became a bit more of a threat to him, which would have made Lucius respect him a bit more. I can't see them ever cracking open a Firewhisky together though, can you?
Draco: Undoubtedly Lucius cared for Draco and was very proud of him. He would have given up everything for him, I'm sure.
Albus Dumbledore: Lucius would have seen him in the same light he saw Arthur Weasley: foolish, and not worthy of being a wizard. Lucius would have been afraid of Dumbledore though, and would never have been stupid enough to challenge him directly without backup.
Narcissa: Ultimately I think their marriage was a 'we're both pureblood and wealthy so let's tie the knot' sort of marriage. I still think he would have cared for her though, and been proud to show her off. She certainly loved him, as we discovered in HBP.
Severus Snape: as we saw in Snapes memory in 'The Princes Tale' Lucius immediately extended a hand of friendship toward him after he was sorted into Slytherin. He would have had a lot of respect for Snape, as Snape was skilled and cunning and would have made a perfect death eater if it hadn't been for Lily.
Harry Potter: Lucius would have disliked Harry because it was just what his kind did. After Harry saved Draco however, I think Lucius would have been a LOT more respectful, and certainly wouldn't have tried to kill him again.

Yes think he did. He would've been desperate to prove himself to The Dark Lord, after being reprimanded for never having looked for him.

He continues to serve him because what else can he do? To him, Voldemort was the highest power there was, and he would never have exactly been welcomed into the Order with open arms. Although Voldemort treated him bad [then again, how often did Voldemort treat people good? ] Lucius probably saw that he deserved it.

He would've been a bit confused I think, as to where to go next... but more than anything he would have been relieved that his family was safe and whole [a luxury most of the DESERVING characters didn't have......
He got off scot free in the end as is my understanding.

Wow what a long post. And this sentence is just making it longer

"You're a freaking idiot Ron," Harry replied.
Old August 4th, 2007, 10:49 am
Master Seer

what does 'scot free' mean?

Old August 4th, 2007, 10:50 am
Third Year

'scot free' means without consequences. If someone gets away 'scot free', they are not suffering the natural consequences that should come from their actions.

Old August 4th, 2007, 8:20 pm
Third Year

i posted this theory in the Death Eaters thread over in the DH discussion...do you think maybe lucius got a lighter sentence or even "time served" if he gave up information on the remaining DEs? kind of like karkaroff...i could see him doing that to earn his freedom. whether or not he got any respect for it...well...

and that scene where he has to give voldie his wand, that would be a powerful on-screen! i guess we won't see jason isaacs in the next movie, doesn't he spend the whole book in azkaban? he's the perfect lucius.

Old August 4th, 2007, 9:46 pm
Sixth Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigleto972001 View Post
i posted this theory in the Death Eaters thread over in the DH discussion...do you think maybe lucius got a lighter sentence or even "time served" if he gave up information on the remaining DEs? kind of like karkaroff...i could see him doing that to earn his freedom. whether or not he got any respect for it...well...

and that scene where he has to give voldie his wand, that would be a powerful on-screen! i guess we won't see jason isaacs in the next movie, doesn't he spend the whole book in azkaban? he's the perfect lucius.
I'm guessing he bought his freedom, and he had the sympathy of the Wizengamot because he had a family to hold together.

Old August 5th, 2007, 12:08 am
First Year

Ultimately he was loyal to his family. It was easy to believe he was also loyal to Voldemort, but this was challanged when Vordemort targeted his family.

Gray area. He spent time with his son, coached him on how to treat others, and how to react to situations.

His loyalty was definately wavering. He didn't appear thrilled when he first responded to the Death Mark call.

He definately would have known that attempting to leave would be a death sentence. Why would the Dark Lord let a member of his inner circle wander around? Voldemort would have, and did make an example of him.

I don't think he knew how to fight back, so he accepted this ill treatment. If he didn't, how much worse punishment would have for Draco?

How do you think Lucius reacted to Voldemort's defeat?

He was glad; now his family was safe.

Old August 5th, 2007, 1:41 am
Renegade

I think he was loyal to Voldemort at the time of GoF, when Voldemort first regenerated himself a body. Lucius was entrusted with the job of taking the prophecy from Harry in the Department of Mysteries, and seemed motivated to handle the job well in OotP. Everything fell apart there, of course, and Lucius was not only carted off to jail, but also allowed several other Death Eaters to be captured with him, incurring Voldemort's fury in the process.

2. What did he know about Riddle’s diary?

Dumbledore told us in HBP that Lucius was told (by Voldemort) that the diary was "cleverly enchanted" and would open the Chamber of Secrets. We are also told that Voldemort did not confide the fact that the diary contained a portion of Voldemort's soul. I don't think any of the Death Eaters, including Snape and Bellatrix, were aware that those items Voldemort entrusted to their care were in fact horcruxes.

3. Fathers play an important role in the books. Is Lucius a good father?

Lucius was as good a father as any racist can be to a child. Take a moment to ponder what that statement really means. He and Narcissa raised Draco to be a racist, a supremacist bully, and, like his parents, a Death Eater.

4. What is/was his relationship to Bellatrix Lestrange/Arthur Weasley/his son Draco/Albus Dumbledore/Narcissa Malfoy/other Death Eaters/Severus Snape/Harry Potter?

All the Death Eaters were constantly in competition with one another and I'm sure Voldemort intended them to be so. With all of them vying for his favor, there was less chance two or more of them would band against him. Thus I don't think his relationship with Bella was good. If I'd been him, I wouldn't have let her live in my house.

Arthur Weasley was everything Malfoy was against - a blood traitor and a muggle lover. No love lost there.

He loved Draco and Narcissa, and seemed to like - even mentor - Snape.

Harry? Duh.

He let Harry talk him out of the element of surprise. Big mistake.

6. Why does Lucius continue to serve Voldemort despite his ill treatment of him in DH? Do you think his loyalty was wavering?

Oh, his loyalty was definitely gone. He was being severely punished fairly often in DH, had Voldemort living in his home, had Draco doing all sorts of awful stuff. The Malfoys were fighting for survival in DH. It seems pretty clear that by the end of the book they were aware that they had only each other to cling to. I loved the bit in the Great Hall, after Voldemort's death, when the three Malfoys were sitting huddled together with the survivors.

It was such a comedown! Lucius was riding high through OotP, then spent a year in Azkaban, and finally ended up wandless in DH.

7. How do you think Lucius reacted to Voldemort's defeat? What do you think happened to him afterwards?

He had plenty of money. Probably bought new wands for his family and himself and cleansed his house of the taint of Voldemort. After which he probably went back to his old pureblood supremacist ways and found other ways to bully people. He was assuredly deeply relieved that Voldemort was gone, but I doubt his belief system changed significantly.

"A great democracy does not make it harder to vote than to buy an assault weapon."

~ President Bill Clinton ~
August 28, 2013
50th Anniversary of "I Have a Dream"

All opinions expressed are my own and do not reflect those of any political or government body.
Old August 5th, 2007, 3:44 pm
First Year

Fleur du mal, excellent character analysis! That's how I see him too.

His distaste for his insane sister-in-law was obvious (in the films, at least) in that scene in the ministry - the curl of his lip and the roll of his eyes. The almost sigh.

Old August 5th, 2007, 4:41 pm
Sixth Year

I can't wait too see that scene too. Voldemort can fly without any support, having a pimp cane is completely and absurdly unneccesary.

Old August 5th, 2007, 5:15 pm
Master Seer

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplehawk View Post

I think he was loyal to Voldemort at the time of GoF, when Voldemort first regenerated himself a body.
hmmm... well... And why didn't he ever go and try finding Vapormort? Even if he believed this one was dead by the time of 1981/82 (when his own sister-in-law assaulted the Longbottoms to get something out of them), after the events of PS, he must have known that he wasn't entirely dead, at least. Can't have been that difficult to find Voldemort in the first place, Peter managed in less than two months.

What could Lucius gain by Voldemort's resurrection to begin with? He had Fudge in his pocket already, he was where he wanted to be and had everything he wanted in his reach. No need to risk his life, or health, or personal safety. I mean - sure he was a ******* (pardon the language, but he was) and wanted to enforce his supremacist views. But endanger himself? Serve someone he must have found inferior to himself as far as his blood-status was concerned?

Quote:
Lucius was entrusted with the job of taking the prophecy from Harry in the Department of Mysteries, and seemed motivated to handle the job well in OotP.
yes, I'd have been motivated in his shoes, too. Voldemort didn't put up with lax, lukewarm or lazy. And at some point during that year, Voldemort found out about the lost diary and 'his anger was terrible to behold' (HBP 474) - boy, if I had been walking in Lucius' shoes there, I'd have been pretty motivated to make up, too.

Quote:
Thus I don't think his relationship with Bella was good. If I'd been him, I wouldn't have let her live in my house.

Somehow I cannot imagine anyone wanting Bella in their house. That woman had serious issues, if that's the right expression in English.

Quote:

He let Harry talk him out of the element of surprise. Big mistake.
Ah, he didn't take Harry seriously enough to think he'd even need an element of anything

Quote:
It was such a comedown! Lucius was riding high through OotP, then spent a year in Azkaban, and finally ended up wandless in DH.
I can only imagine how much JKR enjoyed to strip him down. Mr I'm-The-Coronation-Of-Wizardkind between a rock and a hard place.

Quote:

He had plenty of money. Probably bought new wands for his family and himself and cleansed his house of the taint of Voldemort. After which he probably went back to his old pureblood supremacist ways and found other ways to bully people. He was assuredly deeply relieved that Voldemort was gone, but I doubt his belief system changed significantly.
I agree with you that he didn't change his mind about the pureblood supremacy, but I don't think he would still have acted on behalf of it. I got the impression that the man was entirely broken by the end of DH. Not unhinged like Bella post-Azkaban (and thus even more dangerous than before), but truly fallen-apart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxlight
Fleur du mal, excellent character analysis! That's how I see him too.
Thank you!

Quote:
His distaste for his insane sister-in-law was obvious (in the films, at least) in that scene in the ministry - the curl of his lip and the roll of his eyes. The almost sigh.
Gosh, I'm glad I'm not the only one perceiving it like that!

Old August 5th, 2007, 7:26 pm
Renegade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleur du mal View Post
hmmm... well... And why didn't he ever go and try finding Vapormort? Even if he believed this one was dead by the time of 1981/82 (when his own sister-in-law assaulted the Longbottoms to get something out of them), after the events of PS, he must have known that he wasn't entirely dead, at least. Can't have been that difficult to find Voldemort in the first place, Peter managed in less than two months.

What could Lucius gain by Voldemort's resurrection to begin with? He had Fudge in his pocket already, he was where he wanted to be and had everything he wanted in his reach. No need to risk his life, or health, or personal safety. I mean - sure he was a ******* (pardon the language, but he was) and wanted to enforce his supremacist views. But endanger himself? Serve someone he must have found inferior to himself as far as his blood-status was concerned?
Excellent points, Fleur. I guess Lucius rejoined Voldemort because he had no other choice - as the others didn't - but he might well have wished that Baby Vapormort had stayed in Albania.

I agree with you also that Lucius was a broken man by the end of DH. I could almost feel sorry for him.

"A great democracy does not make it harder to vote than to buy an assault weapon."

~ President Bill Clinton ~
August 28, 2013
50th Anniversary of "I Have a Dream"

All opinions expressed are my own and do not reflect those of any political or government body.
Old August 5th, 2007, 10:28 pm
First Year

Quote:
Quite. I always got the impression that Lucius was less than thrilled with Voldemorts' return. He was exactly where he wanted to be in his life; he had that imbecille Fudge literally eating from his hands and, like any Slytherin, he had been working hard on securing his, and his families, status in society.
He would never willingly risk all that but he's also much too smart not to realise the grave situation they were in. Once Voldemort was back, Lucius realised that's it's better to be on the right side of the Devil than in his path. After OOTP when their home was wrecked and used by the nutters and he was beaten and tortured, his wand was destroyed and their son used and in constant mortal danger Lucious was smart enough to not switch sides then.
They had seen up front what would happen to those who betrayed Voldemort. Sure, before OOTP Lucius probably gritted his teeth in frustration of not being in absolute control over the situation. He may have found Voldemorts plans vulgar, insane and distasteful, or he may have found them agreable but I don't think for a minute that he was happy doing Voldemorts biddings like a mere servant. And by doing so put him, and his family, at risk. And up until the very end he would do as he was told to stay alive but when it came down to it Lucius true loyalties lied with his family and they both gladly and without remorse betrayed the Dark Lord.

Quote:
I agree with you that he didn't change his mind about the pureblood supremacy, but I don't think he would still have acted on behalf of it. I got the impression that the man was entirely broken by the end of DH. Not unhinged like Bella post-Azkaban (and thus even more dangerous than before), but truly fallen-apart.
While Lucius is cunning, manipulative, calculating, driven and ambitious he's however not one to be reckless or foolishly brave by taking unnessary risks unless there's abslutely no other choice. He'd most likely do anything to secure his and his familys survival, as would Narcissa. And they did so, successfully. In some ways Lucius reminds me of a cat; always the opportunist that uses every chance to his advantage; clever enough to end up on his feet rather than fall flat; always end up on top. He also managed to stay alive when he should really be dead, if not by Voldys hand than by the Orders, or DEs surely- but with no wand whatsoever as protection he ran across a battlefield unharmed (putting his own life at risk his only thought was to find and protect his child, like any parent would). Not only that but he managed to stay out of Azkaban too. Clever little Lucius. Oh, the irony is too sweet to waste.

He did seem broken by the torture and humiliation but toward the end of the book I got the impression he wasn't broken but rather sedated, as if he didn't want draw any unnecessary attention to him. He seemed calm, quiet, content to be reunited with his family and happy in their comfort and happy that he was finally free. They had every reason to be happy; they were finally free, alive and they could finally claim back their livingroom at the Manor - no more surpise visits from hated gnats. Later they learned Lucius wasn't going back to Azkaban and they could safely return to their comfortable life as the rich and infamous.

Quote:
Ah, he didn't take Harry seriously enough to think he'd even need an element of anything
And right you are too.

Last edited by luxlight; August 5th, 2007 at 11:28 pm.
Old September 22nd, 2007, 9:56 am
Fifth Year

The Dark Lord's rise to power, was the turning point for Lucius....After the fiasco at the MoM, and Draco being forced into something that he was not prepared to do, was when 'the penny dropped'.....Lucius realised, only one thing was important....his family and their survival!

Old September 22nd, 2007, 11:17 am
Master Seer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wright1771 View Post
The Dark Lord's rise to power, was the turning point for Lucius....After the fiasco at the MoM, and Draco being forced into something that he was not prepared to do, was when 'the penny dropped'.....Lucius realised, only one thing was important....his family and their survival!
I still believe that Lucius wasn't happy about Voldemort's return in the first place. You are right; the MoM debacle finalised that notion because it suddenly put him 'on the other side', meaning out of Voldemort's good graces. But I don't think he was in any way pleased to be reduced to a servant when Voldemort came back, after so many years of being supreme himself. There is a very funny picture by Makani illustrating that idea (click on 'lucius sulks about voldy's return)

Old September 22nd, 2007, 11:30 am
Lycanthrope

Quote:
I still believe that Lucius wasn't happy about Voldemort's return in the first place. You are right; the MoM debacle finalised that notion because it suddenly put him 'on the other side', meaning out of Voldemort's good graces. But I don't think he was in any way pleased to be reduced to a servant when Voldemort came back, after so many years of being supreme himself. There is a very funny picture by Makani illustrating that idea (click on 'lucius sulks about voldy's return)
Great pics, lol. (The 3 animagi looking at the rat was hilarious). I agree that Lucius was totally over Voldy by DH. He was only concerned about getting back on Voldy's side to save his family. Narcissa was completely fatigued with Voldy long before (in HBP) and by DH, I am sure she was ready to put him out with the garbage. Draco never did quite seem to come to terms with the fact that he was sitting among the inner circle. The funny thing is, they all came out of the whole ordeal unscathed. I wonder what Lucius said to Narcissa later when he found out she'd lied to Voldemort. I would have to imagine that if they did any fighting at all in the final battle, it was not for Voldy - they likely stayed out of it, but it would have been great to see Lucius clonk Yaxley over the head for good measure.

Old September 22nd, 2007, 1:34 pm
Beauxbatons Champion

I think he is a primarily sefish man and only really cares about himself. His family come second. I think he probably regrets ever getting involved with Voldemort in the first place.

I don't think he knew anything. If he had known he had a part of Voldemort's soul, I think he would have kept it instead of giving it to Ginny, and trying to discredit Arthur.

I don't think he is. He taught Draco bad morals and wasn't a good example. For me, Narcissa redeemed herself by showing that her son meant everything to her and that she was willing to betray Voldemort to make sure Draco was alright. Lucius never stood up to Voldemort or did anything that we saw to protect his son.

Bellatrix - I don't think he likes her at all. She's pure evil - who would?

Draco - I think they were once very close, until the events of HBP. I think Draco probably blames his father for getting them into this mess.

Albus Dumbledore - He's a blood traitor, everything Lucius is against. However, as a height of authority, Dumbledore is someone to be feared and Lucius would have never dared to try and upset him or anger him. Dumbledore was a very clever wizard.

Other Death Eaters - He may like some of them, but between the Death Eaters there is so much competition to become Voldemort's most loyal servant and I don't think Lucius wold get too close to them all.

Narcissa - I think he loves his wife greatly

Snape - I think Lucius trusts Snape the most of all the Death Eaters. They have been friends fo a long time.

Harry - Hmmm...that's a tough one...

Of course. He knew that if he failed he would be punished greatly.

He couldn't exactly stand up to Voldemort or else he'd be dead. But I definitely think by the end of DH he has realised what he's done and wishes he hadn't done any of it.

I think he probably leaped into the air and rejoiced at his freedom from Voldemort

Writing Contest ~ CoS Graphics Contest ~ LoonyMagic's Icons ~ loonyabby_icons at LiveJournal
Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Harry Potter > The Stone > Legilimency Studies