Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Forum Archives > Non Harry Potter Archives

Heroes v2

Old November 28th, 2007, 10:45 pm
Hogwarts Graduate

Re: Heroes v2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoonyMagic View Post
Did anyone else get really upset when Sylar killed Alejandro??
I wasn't Alejandro annoyed me. Actually I kind of s******ed because I knew it was coming and then my hubby got mad at me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackcatsmeow View Post
I don't understand why Hiro didn't say "He's trying to release a virus that is going to kill everyone!" that seemed like a much more pressing case then "Hello my name is Hiro Nakamura... He killed my father ... prepare to die! "
Bahaahhahahahahahaha

Sponsored Links
Old November 28th, 2007, 10:51 pm
Fourth Year

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamelda View Post
I don't think it was entirely wasted, and I actually think Mohinder gets credit for being the worst and biggest idiot on the planet earth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordmundt6 View Post
In spite of the fact that Mohinder saved Noah, he gets second-place in the idiot contest. It's tough to tell who makes me more furious, Maya or Mohinder.
Oh, Mohinder! I just love when Noah is proved right.
I'm on the fence on this Maya/Mohinder Idiot Contest ... this is a really hard pick for me ... Is Maya going to keep trusting Sylar after the whole 'pointing Mohinder with a gun'? If she does, she wins. Although, Mohinder is pretty fond of guns lately, he'll manage ...
Where's Matt, btw?

I was glad to see Monica again. I was angry that she was caught! The only reason that I have for not wanting Niki dead is Micah. Poor kid. Give him stability! He's such a great boy.

Adam/Peter/Hiro -->Sooo, Adam wanted to release the virus in the past ... he is trying again ... and it has already been released in the future ... So, are we changing the future or are we making it happen?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackcatsmeow View Post
I don't understand why Hiro didn't say "He's trying to release a virus that is going to kill everyone!" that seemed like a much more pressing case then "Hello my name is Hiro Nakamura... He killed my father... prepare to die! "
You are so right! I thought the same! This people really need to get their priorities straight ... the same goes for Victoria Pratt ... the waste their valuable screen time with silly moves!
Hiro is being too impulsive. After all, the time was stopped, he could have talk to Peter for a couple of more seconds and add that minor (HUGEEE) virus detail! But anyway, my trust is in Peter. He'll figure it out.

I like Elle's character, too. I see her working with Noah ... I do, I do, even if it is for a minute, for one reason or another!

So, who is going to be kill? I can take a breath because Noah Lives!!
I guess is Niki, or Mohinder, or Sylar, or Hiro?
I wouldn't have thought of Hiro. Actually, I still don't think is Hiro. But ... I saw a sneak peek of the finale and ...
Spoiler: show
Peter and Adam were standing in front of the door where the "virus" is and Adam had "Hiro's Kensei Sword" in his hands ... how did they got it? I don't know. Where's Hiro? I don't know either.

Sig made by the awesome cybobbie

You wish we were in your House

The ASP at Hogwarts, Hogwarts Staff Meeting and The Prince of Hogwarts (An ASP at Hogwarts prequel): All by Inkwolf

Old November 29th, 2007, 3:44 pm
First Year

i love these heroes Hiro is my fav. but i like Nick D'Agosto(=West) he's so cute

Old November 29th, 2007, 4:18 pm
Beauxbatons Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by DancingMaenid View Post
Speaking of the telepathy, though, is it just me or does it seem especially easy on the show? I mean, what are the chances, if you ask someone for the location of the virus, that they'll think the name of the exact location? I've noticed that before, too.
I completely agree. The whole telepathy thing has annoyed me a little. Not just the fact that the person being interegated always thinks of the location name, but the fact that it's words and a voice inside the head that is being extracted. For me, whenever I think of a place or a person I imagine it in my mind as an image. It all seems so weird. I hardly ever say a thought to myself. Maybe it's just me...

Writing Contest ~ CoS Graphics Contest ~ LoonyMagic's Icons ~ loonyabby_icons at LiveJournal
Old November 29th, 2007, 9:54 pm
MODLY CREW

I found spoilers! Read at your own risk!

Spoiler: show
Apparently, three main characters are supposed to die in the finale, although only one death is apparently final and unambiguous.

Old November 29th, 2007, 10:28 pm
Ultimate Dog Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackcatsmeow
I don't understand why Hiro didn't say "He's trying to release a virus that is going to kill everyone!" that seemed like a much more pressing case then "Hello my name is Hiro Nakamura... He killed my father ... prepare to die! "
Hah--so, I'm wondering--if the writers have been on strike, who "modified" the last three episodes? Maybe this is what you get when the producers try to write it themselves too funny

"Angels fly because they take themselves lightly."
Old November 30th, 2007, 12:15 am
Hogwarts Graduate

Great signature picture Redhart!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moriath View Post
I found spoilers! Read at your own risk!
Interestante....hmmmm....

Old November 30th, 2007, 12:41 am
Fourth Year

Moriath!!!!!!

Sig made by the awesome cybobbie

You wish we were in your House

The ASP at Hogwarts, Hogwarts Staff Meeting and The Prince of Hogwarts (An ASP at Hogwarts prequel): All by Inkwolf

Old November 30th, 2007, 7:58 pm
Third Year

i must say that if I was maya and I found out I was kissing my brothers murderer while my brother was dead inside, I feel so sick! I would probably throw up everywhere!

Old November 30th, 2007, 8:18 pm
Hogwarts Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by firebolt57 View Post
i must say that if I was maya and I found out I was kissing my brothers murderer while my brother was dead inside, I feel so sick! I would probably throw up everywhere!
That or do the scary dark eye thing and kill everyone within the radius...

Old November 30th, 2007, 9:17 pm
First Year

I think Maya is a little to trusting of strangers if you ask me. She just met Sylar like five seconds ago and she is already playing tongue hockey with him.

Old November 30th, 2007, 11:00 pm
Hogwarts Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhart View Post
Hah--so, I'm wondering--if the writers have been on strike, who "modified" the last three episodes? Maybe this is what you get when the producers try to write it themselves too funny
I've been wondering that, too! I mentioned to my mom that they had modified the episodes, and she brought that up, as well. Maybe it involves some mild improvisation, too? Like letting the actors get creative on their lines or something? I'm betting it's the director and producers doing the modifications, though.

Old November 30th, 2007, 11:37 pm
First Year

I so agree friendofpotter how can she just betray her brother like that plus she is being a bit nieve abotut the fact that as soon as she gets cured then she can go back home and how will she explain all of the people that were killed after being around her I think she is a bit annoying

Old December 1st, 2007, 12:02 am
I want to believe

Man, I can't wait til the finale! But I'm scared of who might die! I hope it isn't Hiro - he's my favorite. I'm so glad Noah lived though, phew! I certainly hope Adam doesn't get a hold of the virus though.

X-Files is the property of Ten Thirteen Productions, 20th Century Fox
WolfCloak30 Pottermore
Old December 1st, 2007, 2:18 am
Hogwarts Graduate

I hope Peter doesn't die. He's my favorite. Same with Hiro. But they're both kind of in the crossfire, so I don't know...

Old December 1st, 2007, 3:36 am
Seventh Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendofpotter View Post
I think Maya is a little to trusting of strangers if you ask me. She just met Sylar like five seconds ago and she is already playing tongue hockey with him.
She hasn't seen what we have seen of Sylar so I can kind of understand why she feels a connection to him. He has led her to believe that they have both "accidently" killed people with their power in the past and they are both seeking help from Suresh. But yeah, she is pretty naive. I don't really like her character much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemusLupinFan View Post
Man, I can't wait til the finale! But I'm scared of who might die! I hope it isn't Hiro - he's my favorite. I'm so glad Noah lived though, phew! I certainly hope Adam doesn't get a hold of the virus though.
Hiro is a hugely popular character, I highly doubt they would ever kill him off. I think that Peter and Claire are safe for this reason too.

Old December 1st, 2007, 3:50 am
The Next Great Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven_Girly View Post
Hiro is a hugely popular character, I highly doubt they would ever kill him off. I think that Peter and Claire are safe for this reason too.
Exactly. They are safe, regardless of how threatening it might seem. Nathan is truly at risk. I think Matt will be fine too.

Sometimes dreams do come true
Old December 1st, 2007, 8:12 am
MODLY CREW

I'm pretty sure that Nikki will do something stupid and heroic to save her niece, otherwise this rather weird story line doesn't make sense. So she may die and leave her son where he is. It would make sense, we already know the grandma and the kids. I doubt that they would even consider killing Peter or Hiro, they are too popular and central to the plot.

Old December 1st, 2007, 11:17 am
Seventh Year

Yeah, Niki's death seems inevitable. First, she's got a strand of the virus and hasn't received her cure from Mohinder yet. Second, because she's got the virus, she technically doesn't have any powers right now. So her helping Micah while powerless could end up being a suicide mission.

As for the second character to die, it's sort of anybody's guess. Nathan is a strong contender. Mohinder could die, too, though he's one of the few non-Heroes in the series, and he's the narrator.

I think of all people, Hiro, Claire, and Peter are the most safe. They're the top three most important characters to the whole series, and I doubt they would kill any of these three off.

Having said that, we'll see how it pans out on Monday. Maybe they planned on shocking us all by killing one of those three. And if you think about it, even though Peter is immensely popular, his character is sometimes like a wet blanket. It must also be hard writing stories for the character that can do ANYTHING. Unless they plan on having him lose his memory every season only to rediscover his powers over and over again, Peter might just be on the chopping block.

We'll see, I guess.

Watch the show Supernatural! It's the best show to grace the TV screen in years. I PROMISE!
Old December 1st, 2007, 11:29 am
Beauxbatons Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsumi View Post
Having said that, we'll see how it pans out on Monday. Maybe they planned on shocking us all by killing one of those three. And if you think about it, even though Peter is immensely popular, his character is sometimes like a wet blanket. It must also be hard writing stories for the character that can do ANYTHING. Unless they plan on having him lose his memory every season only to rediscover his powers over and over again, Peter might just be on the chopping block.

We'll see, I guess.
Although I love Peter, I can completely see this point of view. I think if they weren't to kill Peter off in this season, then next season (if there is a next season) they should spend a lot of time into developing his character, and making him more sure of himself and less like a "wet blanket" I must admit, I can't see many more possibilities for Peter's character, but hopefully the script writers would prove me wrong.

I don't think Hiro, Claire or Peter will die. They are the main characters on the show, and they're all so loved. Also, their powers could come in very useful in futures plots

I think the people to die could be Nikki, Maya, Nathan (Noooo! ), and maybe Bob. I think we need to have one of the "Bad guys" to die, but I really hope it's not Adam! He's evol, but a great character!

Writing Contest ~ CoS Graphics Contest ~ LoonyMagic's Icons ~ loonyabby_icons at LiveJournal

Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Forum Archives > Non Harry Potter Archives