Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Forum Archives > Non Harry Potter Archives

Heroes v2

Old October 9th, 2007, 1:35 am
Fifth Year

Re: Heroes v2

I wonder who Sylar's talking to in the promo? He says, "you really are amazing." 15 minutes until it's on! (for me, anyway).

Ron and Hermione in Deathly Hallows

Dobby's large, pointed ears were now sticking out from beneath what looked like all the hats Hermione had ever knitted; he
was wearing one on top of the other, so that his head seemed elongated by two or three feet, and on the very topmost
bobble sat Hedwig, hooting serenely and obviously cured.
Sponsored Links
Old October 9th, 2007, 3:02 am
Hogwarts Graduate

Oooh, that was awesome!! It's always awesome, this show NEVER has a boring episode.
Spoiler: show
Mr. Bennet's going to die?? That picture was awful, I hate when people die through their eyes!! Lol, I don't know what it is, but like on the Fog when that guy got the knife through his eye and stuff... I can't handle that, I'll have to try and cover my eyes. It's for the same reason I don't like that Maya girl's power very much, but what can you do? It's cool that her brother can reverse it, but is that a power or is it just like, a twin thing?
I sort of have a mild feeling DL isn't really dead, but I'm probably wrong. It just seems odd that they'll not mention him or his family for the first two episodes of the season and then show a tombstone... no one actually said he was dead... and when Nikki said she would make sure Micah got to see him, did she mean just the tombstone or what?

C:\Documents and Settings\Tweeter1\My Documents\My Pictures\email\87384.gif

Ron/Hermione
Harry/Ginny
Snape/Lily
Old October 9th, 2007, 3:03 am
Twilight Princess

Episode 3 Spoilers...

Episode was okay, nothing spectacular in my opinion.

I'm going to need more Nathan and Petrelli family and less (way less) of Maya/Alejandro and Past Hiro. Both storylines make me yawn.

I'm also pretty meh about West, although him calling Claire out in class was sort of humorous. I wish he had a different power. And I can't believe the only thing he remembers is HRG, that could get awkward.

Mohinder and Matt are pretty cute trying to raise Molly together. And yay for the return of Isaac's loft and paintings! I hope the HRG one does not come to pass.

Pretty excited about next week, delving more into the past of the Original heroes!

Old October 9th, 2007, 3:09 am
Second Year

Does anyone know when the show would become available online?

Old October 9th, 2007, 3:22 am
Hogwarts Graduate

I totally disagree, MadMagic. I love Hiro, and I hate Nathan. *shrug* Though I do think Mohinder and Matt are really cute raising Molly. I'm starting to like West a bit... not as much as I used to like Zack, but he is kind of cute, and funny. I like Maya and Alejandro, too, I'm excited to get to know them better.
I think it's sad to see Hiro falling in love again when he can't be with her... it's like Charlie all over again. Of course at this point I don't believe he's fallen so deeply in love with her, what with knowing her a grand total of a few days, but still...

Ron/Hermione
Harry/Ginny
Snape/Lily
Old October 9th, 2007, 3:25 am
Twilight Princess

Oh, I adore Hiro too (doesn't everyone?!). I just wish that he would leave ancient Japan already. The storyline bores me.

They said the episode would be available immediately online at Netflix

Old October 9th, 2007, 3:34 am
Hogwarts Graduate

I thought everyone did, but some people I was talking to the other day said he was SO annoying! I wanted to smack them. I do like him better with Ando, though. They make such an interesting pair!

Ron/Hermione
Harry/Ginny
Snape/Lily
Old October 9th, 2007, 3:42 am
Second Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMagic View Post
Oh, I adore Hiro too (doesn't everyone?!). I just wish that he would leave ancient Japan already. The storyline bores me.

They said the episode would be available immediately online at Netflix
Wait, netflix have the shows on their website? I was checking nbc site but it says video not found still. You can give a link to a site that works.

Old October 9th, 2007, 3:57 am
Twilight Princess

I thought I saw a commercial advertising its immediate availability on Netflix, but I have no idea how it works. Sorry.

Old October 9th, 2007, 4:17 am
Fourth Year

Quote:
I thought I saw a commercial advertising its immediate availability on Netflix, but I have no idea how it works. Sorry.
Netflix isn't a free service, so my guess is it's a pay per view deal.

Why pay when you watch online? I'm assuming you still can.

I agree that the Maya/Alejandro thing is getting tedious. I don't know why so many people like this couple. Since the beginning of this season all we see is them trying to get into the US illegally and killing a bunch of creeps along the way. Who cares?

And I also want to see Hiro come back to the present. Let's just wrap this thing up with Kensei and the princess already! The only thought that comes to mind is that maybe because of the drunken Kensei's ability, he has some past connection to Claire!

As for Sylar, this episode was the one time I actually liked him. When he killed that Candace/Michelle person I was cheering for him!!!!!

I want to see more of Peter and his escapades...I hope he doesn't get too involved with the Irish babe. Open the darn box and come home!

And is this show becoming a Star Trek reunion or something?

Old October 9th, 2007, 4:33 am
Second Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by cazzaranda View Post

As for Sylar, this episode was the one time I actually liked him. When he killed that Candace/Michelle person I was cheering for him!!!!!

I want to see more of Peter and his escapades...I hope he doesn't get too involved with the Irish babe. Open the darn box and come home!

And is this show becoming a Star Trek reunion or something?
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who was happy to see the shapeshifter/illusion chick gone! But why doesn't his power work? Heh

Who was Nichelle Nichols supposed to be? I didn't catch what Nikki said to Micah about her. Is she DL's mom/aunt/other relative, or something else?

Oh yeah, it's turning into a Trek reunion all right...the guy that played Will was on Star Trek: Enterprise (Lt. Malcolm Reed)

Old October 9th, 2007, 5:15 am
Fourth Year

I laughed when I saw that Candace was actually a fat old lady. LOL. Another great episode tonight.

Old October 9th, 2007, 5:28 am
Curse Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonysAngel View Post
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who was happy to see the shapeshifter/illusion chick gone! But why doesn't his power work? Heh
Who cares, as long as it never works for him again. What I'd like to know is, who's trying to heal him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonysAngel
Who was Nichelle Nichols supposed to be? I didn't catch what Nikki said to Micah about her. Is she DL's mom/aunt/other relative, or something else?
Nikki said it was family. She might be a very interesting character. Obviously Nikki has the virus.

....I miss David Tennant....
Old October 9th, 2007, 8:24 am
Third Year

Well I must say Matt and Mohinder make one fabulous interracial gay couple.

They're subplot is like a way more awesome version of My Two Dads.

Last edited by SadPanda; October 9th, 2007 at 5:31 pm.
Old October 9th, 2007, 2:42 pm
The Next Great Adventurer

Quote:
If you have a Netflix account you can download it. You are limited to a certain amount of hours that corresponds to the cost of your monthly membership plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cazzaranda View Post
Netflix isn't a free service, so my guess is it's a pay per view deal.
The download is free if you already have their service.

And you can download it free from NBC, anyway.

Sometimes dreams do come true
Old October 9th, 2007, 7:24 pm
Sixth Year

Quote:
I'm going to need more Nathan and Petrelli family and less (way less) of Maya/Alejandro and Past Hiro. Both storylines make me yawn.

I'm also pretty meh about West, although him calling Claire out in class was sort of humorous. I wish he had a different power. And I can't believe the only thing he remembers is HRG, that could get awkward.
I agree with you about Maya/Alejandro. Unless their journey to the states has some significance to the overall plot, I don't see why it's necessary to see this much of it. Although now that they've got a ride, things could get interesting. Did anyone see what the bumper sticker on the back of the getaway care was? It looked like it could be a high school mascot - possibly where Claire goes to school in Costa Verde?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonysAngel View Post
I thought that was DL's mom. There was an episode in season one where Nikki was arguing with DL's mother over his innocence and I could have sworn it was her.

Old October 9th, 2007, 7:33 pm
MODLY CREW

I finally got around to watching the last episode. I loved the scenes with Peter, though I really wanted to slap him when he decided to not look into box. And contrary to several other posters, I'm not bored by Hiro's storyline. However, I would have loved to forward Claire being swept away by Clark, er, West.

Old October 9th, 2007, 7:57 pm
Ultimate Dog Lover

I admit to liking the Hiro/past line and have to wonder where this is going to go and how it ties in to the future/present.

West--after he embarrassed Claire in class, I decided I do not like him...even if he sweeps her away. He's got a mean streak and I have a lot of trouble drumming up sympathy for him at this point.

I love that Nichelle Nicoles is in the cast! I also did not catch what she said, however. If Nichelle is watching--please speak clearer

I'm tiring a bit of the "journey" across Mexico, waiting for them to reach the U.S...hopefully the storyline on those characters will fill in just a bit more. We know about Maya's eyes...we know about her brother's healing of their effects, we know they want to go to America...so, let's get on with it already!

Peter: Yes, I wish he had looked in the box, as well. That little bullet "spit out" of his chest was almost as interesting as the toe catapult.

Silar: What's up with him? I wonder if the old company is experimenting on him to see if they can remove powers on heroes. Maybe what they did to him wasn't all patch and repair--perhaps they altered him somehow. Now, how's he going to get out of that jungle?

I did notice all the Trek cast members! Another show comes on right after Heroes (Journeyman) and they had yet another Trek member on that show. I guess they are all looking for work and no Trek movies coming Hey, an actor has to eat, you know?

And WHERE was MR. MUGGLES this week!!! I was so looking forward to seeing him.

"Angels fly because they take themselves lightly."
Old October 9th, 2007, 8:11 pm
Clumsy Interrupting Cheese Toupeť & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComicBookWorm View Post
If you have a Netflix account you can download it. You are limited to a certain amount of hours that corresponds to the cost of your monthly membership plan.

The download is free if you already have their service.

And you can download it free from NBC, anyway.
Yep -- I was watching last weeks' episode on their site, quality wasn't the best though, it kept on freezing if I kept it on pause for too long, and if I didn't watch it for a certain period of time -- it would start back over from the beginning of the show !! This is really starting to get on my nerves -- I didn't have this problem when they had the episodes in separate parts, instead of showing them all at once.

My first ship, Perry Mason and Della Street .

Credit goes to Viacom for the Perry Mason films, no copyright infringement intended.

Sad about the upcoming closing of the forums, but I won't forget you guys, thanks for the memories!

Proud fan of the TV show, The X-Files and proud shipper of Mulder and Scully!!
Old October 9th, 2007, 10:20 pm
Curse Breaker

That wasn't DL's mom--DL's mom is considerably younger. I think that's DL's aunt, or possibly his grandmother.

Spoiler: show
Apparently, also another of Micah's cousins went to her for refuge and that cousin also has a power that's going to be revealed in the near future.

Speaking of Nikki--How can she be so STUPID as to trust the people who worked directly for Linderman, the egomaniacal despot she helped kill.

West had that one good moment this episode where he argued with Claire about her toe--as to the rest of it, all I can say is that he's boring and annoying. I hope that he ends up on this season's hitlist so we don't have to see him for many more episodes. I miss Zach! He was both more interesting and more likeable.

Please, let Isaac's last vision be thwarted!! I don't want Noah to die!sad:

About Sylar-- All alone and isolated with not even his original power--weak, pathetic, pointless Gabriel! Ha! Plus, I guess they handled Missy Peregrym's scheduling conflict with her new show by dropping both her and Candace entirely. Interesting that Candace could maintain illusions while unconscious, by the by.

I must say, that Ned Ryerson, the Company bag-man, was incredibly brazen to comapre the Company's work to Mohinder trying to eliminate Sylar, especially since the Company RESCUED the sociopath.

Peter is good, but this sojourn in Ireland is starting to get on my nerves.

No worries. No spoilers here.

Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Forum Archives > Non Harry Potter Archives