Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Diagon Alley > Computer & Video Games

"Hidden Object" Games

Old October 23rd, 2009, 6:25 am
Sixth Year

"Hidden Object" Games

OK, I have a love-hate relationship with these Hidden Object games. Hidden object games are games where you're supposed to find stuff, sort of like a treasure hunt game, but the stuff are hidden so sneakily, that it may take quite awhile. Of late, my finding skills have improved. I'm so glad, because it really trains your right brain! Or so I've heard, from a few older friends who take psychology.

Here's some stuff to start us off:

1. Have you played a Hidden Object game before?

2. Do you like the games?

3. What kind do you like, the Hidden Object game with plot lines, minigames, or perhaps a mystery plotline, or just hardcore Hidden Object, with no plot line at all.

4. Do you like Hidden Objects with lots of hints, or with no hints at all?

OK, I'll find some other time to answer these questions. MODs, please feel free to take it down if it is a repeat thread, but I couldn't find any such thread when I was looking.

Gryffindor

UnicornSeeker8718 (Pottermore)
Sponsored Links
Old November 3rd, 2009, 5:18 pm
Fourth Year

Re: "Hidden Object" Games

I really like to play Hidden Object games on the Internet when I have some time free or just to relax for 10/15 mins as a working break.

1. Have you played a Hidden Object game before?
Yes and I play them when there are new releases on Shockwave site (where I have a subscription).

2. Do you like the games?
Not all of them but many, I don't like the ones where you just have to find a list of objects with no purpose behind it.

3. What kind do you like, the Hidden Object game with plot lines, minigames, or perhaps a mystery plotline, or just hardcore Hidden Object, with no plot line at all.
Games with mystery plotlines are my favorites. I also prefer the ones that have puzzles in it, I mean the ones where you have to find an object that interact with another and so on. I also like the puzzle minigames on them.

4. Do you like Hidden Objects with lots of hints, or with no hints at all?
Well when a game is really well made and when there's a plot and a purpose on finsing the objects I don't use the hints so much, since the story behind it helps a lot, but it's good to have them when you get lost or when an object is really, really hard to find

Old November 14th, 2009, 11:15 am
First Year

Re: "Hidden Object" Games

I have harry potter game but i dont know where to go in that game.... i am feeling very tough to play harry potter game but its really nice animation in the game...

Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Diagon Alley > Computer & Video Games