Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Harry Potter > Flourish and Blotts

Truth or Dare ... with extras

Old June 20th, 2012, 5:16 pm
First Year

Truth or Dare ... with extras

A/N Hey there, guys! This is my story, Harry Potter Truth or Dare ... with extras. It is basically what it says. Truth or dare, with some extras.

It is my first thread/story here on this website, so of course I don't know much and may need some help. However, I also am GinnyWeasleyForever on Fanfiction, which is actually where I wrote this story in the first place.

I won't put it in anyone's own Point Of View (PoV) yet, but that will probably change.

Also, I'm sorry for any errors in spelling, punctuation, grammer etc!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1: A game of truth or dare

In the unused charms classroom sat a circle of ten students. At the head, holding a bottle, was Draco Malfoy. His sleek, blonde hair shone in the moonlight. He wore a dark blue dressing gown, and sat next to Pansy Parkinson. On his other side was Luna Lovegood, whose long blonde waves hung down her back. Then came Neville Longbottom, Ginny Weasley, Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, Lavender Brown and Blaise Zabini.

They had arranged a game of truth or dare, but with a twist. The game was that the bottle was spun and whoever it pointed to got to chose truth, dare, double dare, kiss, order or swear.

"I still don't understand," said Lavender. "What do we have to do?"

"Well, Truth means answering a question truthfully. Dare is doing a dare. Double dare is doing a dare along with someone else. Kiss is kissing people. Order is a dare but you have to do it. And swear is a promise to do a dare in the future," said Draco.

If you answered untruthfully, didn't do the dare or didn't to the kiss, you had to do a forfeit. But the promise and order ones were something you had to do. And a magical binding was to be put on everyone to ensure they did the dare or promise or order, and answered truthfully.

"Who is going to spin the bottle first?" asked Luna.

"Well, we need to choose a forfeit first." Draco answered.

"Oooh, I know! The person has to sing a song in front of the whole school during dinner tomorrow!" Lavender squealed.

Everyone agreed, so that was made the forfeit. Then Draco spun the bottle. It spun once, twice, three times, before landing on Luna. She smiled dreamily while everyone laughed. It sure looked like it was going to be a fun night!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Sorry it's so short. Hope you liked it so far.
Please read and review! If you do I'll be nice and give you a long chapter next time. Thanks!

Feedback goes on Flourish and Blotts Book Club, where I will put a thread saying 'Feedback: Truth or Dare ... with extras', so look out for it. I will mention the link in the next chapter, when I have set it up.

Coming soon: What does Luna choose? And what does she have to do? Find out soon!

Bye!

Sponsored Links
Old June 23rd, 2012, 3:02 pm
First Year

Re: Truth or Dare ... with extras

Chapter 2: Luna

"What do you choose?" Draco asked Luna, his eyes gleaming.

"I think the Nargles are saying I need to choose kiss." She replied, smiling to herself.

"Then every time someone says 'Luna', you have to kiss" Draco started, before he was interrupted by Ron.

"Draco!" Ron exclaimed. "You have to kiss Draco."

"What?" Draco jumped up from his seat, and pulled out his wand. "You little…"

"Malfoy, sit down! Stop it, after all it was mainly your idea to do truth and dare." Hermione leaped to Ron's defence.

Draco sat down, sulking. "No it wasn't."

A full scale argument broke out then, and everyone was involved except Luna, who sat there looking thoughtful.

"My idea! It was not!"

"Yeah, it was my idea."

"Don't be silly, you don't get good ideas. It was my idea."

"No, it was Draco's idea."

"NO IT WASN'T!"

"YES IT WAS!"

Hermione paused. "It was, wasn't it Luna – wait, what are you doing?"

She stopped, as did everyone else, as Luna had just jumped up, ran over to Draco, and pecked at his cheek.

"My dare." She said, grinning at everyone's faces. Especially Draco's, who just looked confused.

"Way to go Luna! You shut up Malfoy, as hard as it may – hey, watch it!" Ron said, for Malfoy had once again got his wand out.

"Didn't you enjoy it Malfoy? I think you did, inside. That's what the Nargles are telling me." Luna said seriously, so seriously that Draco didn't know if she was joking.

"Erm, I – I mean I – errr…" Draco's voice trailed off.

"Let's continue with the game." Pansy said, glaring at Luna. However, she seemed to bite back her words when the bottle landed on her.

"Uh-oh," she said, looking scared.

A/N Sorry again that it's short! Does anyone have any ideas of truths, dares, double dares, orders, kisses or swears? If you do, leave some feedback please on: . On the review tell me who it is, what they get and info about the challenge. Thanks!

Until next chapter then! Bye!

Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Harry Potter > Flourish and Blotts