Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Forum Archives > Harry Potter Archives > Divination Studies

The best possible ending?

Old October 17th, 2005, 10:56 pm
Second Year

My ending would be that Harry would live, but Ron would die during the battle with Voldemort. Then, after a tearful funeral for the brave young Weasley, Hermione would be in so much grief at the loss of the one she loved, that she will go through the Veil, to be forever in love with Ronald.

Sponsored Links
Old October 18th, 2005, 1:44 am
Second Year

I don't think Harry will die in the end. For me, it just wouldn't feel like we triumphed if both Harry and Voldemort died. Plus, can you imagine how sad the ending would be if they both killed each other? Think how sad Dumbledore's funeral was....can you imagine if it was harry's? I might just cry a river and flood the house.

Old October 18th, 2005, 6:50 pm
Second Year

If I had a penny for everytime I heard someone say that if they killed off Dumbledore they would never read another JKR book, I would be rich. I heard explanation after explanation as to why JKR would never do it. Yet he we are, and really Harry could be next.
There has to be great sacrifice on Harry's part to defeat Voldemort. If he just found the destruct button it would be very anticlimatic.The best possible ending would be:
Harry uses his connection with Vodemort to move into Voldemort's mind and destroy him with love. It takes a long time, (months/years) for Harry to recover, (with the help of his friends that are left alive). Harry find that he has all of Voldemort's powers and many of his memories so eventually he becomes the most powerful auror ever, but that is not his main occupation. He uses Hogwarts as his base of operations (DADA teacher) to champion the halfblood and the muggleborn. When Ron is killed by a rouge snitch while playing in the international quidditch finals Ginny decides that she can no longer wait for Harry to come to his senses and marries Neville. Harry does comes to his senses at Ginny and Neville's wedding but it too late. Harry cries on Hermion's shoulder because of his stupiddity and Hermione cries on his shoulder over the loss of Ron. After a very uncomfortable courtship, they marry and live very happily ever after.

There is so much more I would like to say about Aurthor and his twin boys, about Ginny and Neville, about Bill and Fleur and so many others, but that would take up way too much space.

Old October 18th, 2005, 11:50 pm
Sixth Year

My ideal ending would be Harry and Hermione surviving, with Ron sacrificing himself for his two best friends. As long as Harry and Hermione survive the series, I'll be pretty happy

Harry was finding the Great Hall very hot all of a sudden, even though the ceiling still looked cold and rainy.
Old October 19th, 2005, 12:09 am
First Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herminia
My ideal ending would be Harry and Hermione surviving, with Ron sacrificing himself for his two best friends. As long as Harry and Hermione survive the series, I'll be pretty happy
I second that.

"Jane Austen is the pinnacle to which all other authors aspire" - JK Rowling

Old October 19th, 2005, 1:38 am
Third Year

I will be content if Harry, ROn, Hermoine, and Hagrid. If Hagrid dies it will be ok by me. But the trio must live. I don't care if VOldemort triumphs and kills every wizard except for the trio, or Harry kills Voldemort bwith Hagrid sacrificing himself. I would be happy.

Old October 19th, 2005, 2:24 am
Fifth Year

I want Harry, Ginny and Ron to survive. If someone in the trio dies let it be Hermione.
Harry and Ginny have to survive to get married and have those 12 children. Harry has to get the family he desires so much and that can only be with Ginny.
As for Ron, he is my favourite character and he has to survive as well. It would be nice if he has a happy ending with Hermione but if she has to die I hope he can find peace and love with another.

Old October 19th, 2005, 2:30 am
First Year

All that I would need...no matter what happens...are these 3 words.

TO BE CONTINUED...

~The Whyte Witch~
Old October 19th, 2005, 2:53 am
Fourth Year

My personal best possible ending...

My ending would actually include a detail of many loose ends. I didn't write the books and I will not pretend to know best, having said that here would be my best possible ending according to how I have read the books thus far...

After a long and detailed search of the remaining horcruxes, during which Harry fits all the pieces of his parents lives and his, there would be the final show down. Here Harry would have a confrontation with Snape, during which Voldemort would be laughing at Harry. Voldemort would have no idea that Harry knows about or has found and distroyed each and everyone of Voldemort's horcruxes. Voldemort would have no idea that he now faces Harry completely as mortal as Harry himself.

Harry would be torn as to his feelings revolving around Snape. He hates him because of the misery he suffered at Snapes hands and the death of Dumbledore. However, something will be tugging at Harry to look deeper, something more that explains Snape. Snape will see this through ligilamency.

Voldemort will meanwhile, be occupied with the toying of Harry. Voldemort will be taunting Harry with the fact that his mother is not there to sacrifice herself, this time. When he tires of this, he will suddenly cast the final blow, again Avada Kadavra. But again, Harry will be spared...this time...by Snape stepping in front of Harry and obsorbing the blow that kills him. Voldemort will be momentarily shaken by this event, as will Harry. Mixed emotions will run through Harry, feeling of gratitude, stunment, shock, disbelief, and anger. Harry will not accept this act of selfless sacrifice from Snape of all people. He will have flashes of all the times during his time at Hogwarts when Snape did, unbeknownst to Harry step in and save the situation for Harry. While contemplating and trying to process this, Voldemort will again cast Avada Kadavra and as happened sixteen years prior, the curse will rebound upon Voldemort and this time, he will have no horcruxes left to keep him even partially alive. Voldemort will be distroyed.

After the 'dust settles', Harry will return to the one place he feels he has a family...to the Burrow. Here he will meet up with the Weasleys, Hermione, and Professor McGonagall and most of the remaining members of the Order. It will be over and now the fall back of the aftermath will take place. The minister of Magic will be asking questions as well as the magical community. Harry will turn down any offers to be elected Minister of Magic, he will consider the possibility of being an Auror, but will make no commitments.

Harry will debrief with Hermione and Ron about Snape and the final outcome. Then the rest of the world will fade away and the only person whom Harry will have eyes for will be a beautiful, sight for sore eyes, Ginny. The presence of Ginny will help calm and put into place all the tourmoil that Harry has to process. The will have a stealy look at one another and without words embrace and kiss with a passion that over takes them both. A passion that expresses all that they mean to one another, all that they have sacrificed for one another and the promise of the future they now may share.

We always, always have choices......and make no mistake, choosing to make no choice is a choice...take your time, think things through...and make wise choices!!! After all, "it is our choices, that show what we truely are, far more than our abilities."

Last edited by klynnrose; October 19th, 2005 at 2:58 am.
Old October 19th, 2005, 9:24 pm
Second Year

If the trio do not live I will be seriously upsett. Also, Ginny has to make it. And Hagrid. So basically no more deaths! Except for Voldy, of course. Harry and Ginny have to get back together, and Hermione and Ron! (duh)

Don't spoil Deathly Hallows for my puppy!!!

~Join the ASA today and help prevent spoilers!~
Old October 19th, 2005, 9:40 pm
First Year

The best possible ending was already invented by makani (check her web page accioBRAIN! and her deviantART account)

Pur remembrance a tut dis mais.

Le Bisclavret : les aventures touchantes d'un pauvre loup-garou chez Marie de France

Old October 19th, 2005, 10:21 pm
First Year

I think that...

After Harry kills LV, he feels something in his scar.

And it ends like that, leaves everyone hanging and thinking if Harry's scar is another Horcrux.

Old October 19th, 2005, 10:48 pm
Fourth Year

Best possible ending?? Hmmm.... I think it would involve LV being destroyed with the help of the care bears and Arnold Schwarzeneggar. Oh wait that would be the movie version....

The trio living, along with Hagrid, Lupin, the Weasley's, and Dobby. Figuring out snape would be a good ending, he confuses me. Of course, Neville giving it to Bellatrix and finally bringing his Grandma pride. His situation is so sad to me. Ginny and Harry getting married and having cute little babies and a dog named sirius (I am a sucker for babies)

Old October 19th, 2005, 10:53 pm
First Year

Best possible ending? Well, Harry kills Voldemort of course....Harry, Ron and Hermione survives. Ron and Hermione finally express their feelings for eachother, Harry goes back to Ginny.....and they all live happily ever after......

Old October 25th, 2005, 12:39 am
First Year

I hope Harry doesn't die..that boy should know what hapiness is! (hum..so poetic..)

Old October 25th, 2005, 1:03 am
First Year

the best ending would be forvoldemort to die of course nad then the trios has to live. harry ginny get married along with ron and hermione. and all the weasley come out of the war with only minor injuries. becuase if ron die i would seriously go into a state of depression for at least a MONTH

i love eric scull hes amazing
Old October 25th, 2005, 2:28 am
Second Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Aze
For me the best possible ending would have to be Harry and Hermione marrying and a very happy life and a happy family and their son having a scar in his forehead also. The best...
JK Rowling has allready said that that isn't going to happen. My idea for a nice ending would be for Harry to defeat Voldemort and Hermionie and Ron to marry. And it would be nice if Harry married Ginny afterwords and it would be quite cool for they're son having a scar on his forehead, too.... *sigh* wouldn't that be a great ending?

Old October 25th, 2005, 2:41 am
First Year

i just like the books

"oh, know the perils, read the signs ,the warning history shows, our hogwarts is in danger from external deadly foes . And we must unite inside her or we'll crumble from within. i have told you i have warned you ...........
let the sorting began!"
Old October 25th, 2005, 2:56 am
Second Year

i really want everybody to live. when i go back to reread a series in which someone dies, while i'm reading i just always think: he's going to die in the end, or something like that. It just always sticks in the back of my head and plus i'd be really really sad for days or weeks if harry dies, or if ron or hermione dies and harry lives or something. i'm pretty sure this won't happen though...ah well

Old October 25th, 2005, 3:11 am
First Year

After a duel that nearly costs him his life, Harry awakes in St. Mungo's, surrounded by his friends, family (the Weasleys) and loved ones (Ginny in particular) all smiling at him as he puts on his glasses (that have been long over-due for an updated prescription.) Ginny: "Oh Harry! I've been so worried! I love you so much! Marry me for crying out loud!"
Harry: "Ok!"
And then Harry gets up to kiss Ginny, but being as he can hardly see bangs his leg against something and he says, "Oooow! ****! That hurt! I hope it doesn't leave a scar!"

The End!

(Just a thought, do you think JKR would actually write "The End" at the end of book 7?)

Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Forum Archives > Harry Potter Archives > Divination Studies