Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Forum Archives > Harry Potter Archives > Divination Studies

ARE YOU A SEER? Post your list of theories, then check to see if you were right v2

Old May 23rd, 2006, 11:00 pm
First Year

Re: ARE YOU A SEER? Post your list of theories, then check to see if you were right v2

Um.... here are mine for now (I change my mind constantly)

1. The Dursleys are going to freak out when they find out Hermione and Ron are coming to stay at their house until Harry's seventeenth birthday, but will reluctantly let them when they find out that the two are both over-age.
2. At Bill and Fleur's wedding at the Dursleys (which the trio attends), Harry and Ginny will meet and sparks will fly again.
3. The night after Bill and Fleur's wedding, the trio will hastily pack a few things to take with them in the middle of the night. They don't want to be stopped by the Weasleys, nor do they want a search party after them, so they leave a vague note, since they can't give too much away about why they're gone. It will go something like this:
Dear All (especially Mum),
We're sorry we couldn't stay longer, but the three of us are going to take down Voldemort once and for all. Don't send anyone after us - it's for the best. And please don't worry too much, and tell the others to do the same. We love you all, and hope to see you again someday. ~Harry, Ron, and Hermione
4. This is one of the two points I believe Ginny could join the trio. She could come in on the three while they're finishing up, and say something like "no way are you going without me". With her personality, she'll make sure they don't leave her behind.
5. The trio will first go to Grimmauld place, thinking that's a reliable place to go since it's not DE territory, and a former DE used to live there. They'll find the locket, and destory it.
6. They search for the second horcrux by going to Hogwarts, realizing that they were nearly killed destroying the last one and don't want that to happen. I can imagine this scene vividly in my head:
The trio walked through the front doors, determined to find McGonagall and ask for as much help as they could without giving too much away. Unfortunately, at that moment, all classes were let out. For a moment, there was a lot of chatter, then things went dead quiet, and all of the students were still. They stared, open-mouthed, a the former students that had walked in. *Another point where Ginny could join, and maybe Neville and Luna at this point, too*

Um... that's all I have time to put down for now, but I'll come back later!

"Differences in habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open." - Albus Dumbledore

Please note that the name "Tommy Boy" is a stand-in for the name of the main antagonist. I will never call him by his fake-name, and will continue degrading him!
Sponsored Links
Old June 21st, 2006, 6:08 pm
Seventh Year

Re: ARE YOU A SEER? Post your list of theories, then check to see if you were right v2

ORIGINALLY POSTED Sept. 05
I'm really enjoying this thread!!! It has brought up alot of ideas I missed in other threads. I'm going to go way out on a limb for a few of these (and some are just silly)but hey! you never know.
In no particular order.........
1. Snape is good
2. Dumbledore is not dead (slughorn took his place)
3. Harry and Ginny will stay together
4. Ron and Hermione will (finally) get together
5. Something will happen at Bill and Fleures wedding (gate crashers maybe?)
6. Borgin or Aberforth will turn out to be RAB (just too stubborn to admit it is Regulus! )(leaning toward Slughorn for this one now 06/21/06)
7. Nigini is not a horcrux
8. The locket horcrux is still in the lake
9. Snape will finish Voldemort off with Septumsempra
10. Wormtail will kill Greyback
11. Hermione will save Draco's life (then he would have a life debt to a mudblood! )
12. Rufus Srimgeour will be the traitor
13. Vernon will be the one to have magical ability later in life
14. Petunia will have some important message for Harry from Lily AFTER he become of age
15. Snape was the 'awful boy'
16. There will be a horcrux buried in the collapsed tunnel (HP cup) or in Albania
17. Hermione will get some info from Krumm about LV's time 'over there' (maybe taught at Durmstrung)
18. Lupin will return as DADA teacher
19. Most of the MoM employees will get canned, all of the members of OoTP will run the show.
20. Prof. McGonegal will remain Headmistress,
21.Scrimgeour was the one who killed Amelia Bones
22. Dumbledor will become the new MoM
23. Snape will remain a teacher
24. Wormtail will (kinda) redeem himself
25. Arthur will become undersecretary to the minister.
26. Regulus will come out of hiding (he's an animagus too........"fang" anyone???)
27. Neville will have his moment
28. Luna's mother's death will be relevant to the RR horcrux
29. We will get to see the horcux incantation
30. Snape was at Godric's Hollow
As for the remaining Horcruxes and where they are I still have no idea!!! TOO many good theories out there to decide. Once I get off the fence I'll add em on!!

EVER HAVE ONE OF THOSE DAY'S?

Last edited by coco1965; March 1st, 2007 at 10:08 pm.
Old June 21st, 2006, 6:31 pm
Second Year

I really like this thread; it has put loads of ideas in my head of what could happen. However my feelings towards book seven are uneasy. I think J.K.R is going to take us on a mad ride throughout the book. I think this book is going to be unforgettable (not that the rest of the books are unforgettable)

Old June 21st, 2006, 6:46 pm
Leader of the GLITTELUTION

1. Dumbledore's watch is not just a watch (it may be a horcrux, tracking device, cigarette lighter...etc.)
2. Ron and Hermione end up together when arguing. In the middle of bickering, one just grabs the other and kisses him/her. That's what I keeping seeing in my mind's eye.
3. R.A.B. is Regulus Black and they have to visit Mundungus in Azkaban because he had pawned the "heavy locket that none of them could open".
4. Snape is ultimately good (though still a REAL stinker) and had a crush on Lily.
5. Voldemort wanted to kidnap Ollivander to make a replacement wand so that he can duel Harry properly. Whether or not he managed to get the old man, I don't know.
6. Snape was the one at Godric's Hollow that night.
7. Wormtail will die for Harry, thus fulfilling the life-debt (duh).
8. The green potion is a strong and poisonous form of liquid boggart. (I seriously just thought of that right now. XDD)
9. They'll have a tough time with Trelawney, as McGonagall, who doesn't know about the prophecy and dislikes Trelawney, will try to sack her.
10. Harry lives.

VIVA LA GLITTELUTION
Looking for a home away from home?
Hogsmeade ~ Apparate.me
Old June 21st, 2006, 8:38 pm
Second Year

I thought the Seer was the assistant to the Source.

Old June 21st, 2006, 11:31 pm
Fourth Year

I can no longer find the thread, but a while back there had been a topic on how Voldemort would invade Hogwarts. At the time, I had posted a rather detailed (and a bit too large scale) plan on how he would be able to catch them by surprise. The whole Malfoy as an inside man idea I had speculated on...though I figured they'd use the secret passages (learned from Wormtail) rather than a vanishing cabinet.

Proud to have proclaimed BOTH Battles of Hogwarts two books early!
Old June 23rd, 2006, 5:16 am
Second Year

1. Snape will prove his loyalty to the order.
2. Neville I think will play a bigger role in helping Harry.
3. Mrs. Weasley is going to die.
4. RAB is a mysterious new character and not Regulus... but I believe in that too.
5. Harry and Voldemort will both die.
6. I think Harry will have to face Voldemort BEFORE he finds all of the horcruxes successfully.
7. Mrs. Figg or Neville or Aunt P. will become more magically empowered.
8. Ron and Hermione will get together x] Finally.
9. Another prophecy will be made.
10. Harry will resee Dumbledore in some way shape or form.

[Fred and George, however, found all this very funny. They went out of their way to march ahead of Harry down the corridors, shouting, "Make way for the Heir of Slytherin, seriously evil wizard coming through...]
I think Snape is good, and Dumbledore is alive <3
Stags & Lilies: Right Here. ^.^ Feedback: Right here.
Old June 23rd, 2006, 5:31 am
BANNED... No really they are...

1. Harry will live.
2. Snape was evil the whole time.
3. Hermione and Ron will get married (as part of an epilogue)
4. Neville will kill Bellatrix.
5. Harry will kill Voldemort by way of his love protection.
6. Lupin will kill Fenrir.
7. Hagrid will die.
8. Arthur and Molly will die. (It hurts just to write it! )
9. Tonks will die.
10. Mad-eye will die.
11. Neville will become the new Herbology prof.
12. Grawp will become the new leader of the giants and help out in the war.
13. Dumbledore left some kind of Pensieve for Harry in order for him to find out some information about Riddle and Voldy's whereabouts.
14. The Mirror of Erised will help Harry in finding the information he needs, the same way (or something similar) to how Harry found the Sorcerer's Stone.
15. The two-way mirror that Sirius gave Harry will act a bit like the Maurader's Map.
16. Wormtail will die for Harry, thus repaying his life-debt.
17. Ron will show his true amazing colors and step up to the plate to help Harry.
18. Dragon's blood will yield some protection for the good side.
19. The twins will live.
20. Harry's love for Hermione, Ginny, Ron, and the Weasleys will protect him.
21. The Malfoys will die.

*Just thought of some more...(8/24/06)
22. Fawkes will revive Harry in the event that he is killed.
23. Firenze and his predictions from Mars will help in the hunt for the Horcruxes.

*9/14/06*
24. The Invisibility Cloak will have a huge role in book 7.

There are whole lot more, but I can't think of them right now. I'll keep posting later.

ALL HAIL THE PIXIE QUEEN TINKIE!!
Mave, RN.
Winner of Happiest Hoggie Award (2011).

Last edited by MHPFAN; September 14th, 2006 at 8:17 pm. Reason: More Theories
Old June 23rd, 2006, 8:44 am
Fourth Year

1. RAB = Regulus Arcturus Black
2. Snape is good
3. Snape loved Lily
4. Peter saves Harry, and dies
5. In saving Harry, Peter is forced to cooperate with Lupin
6. Snape dies...hopefully when he tries to save Harry
7. Lucius Malfoy cooperates with the Order
8. Voldemort dies
9. It is revealed that the Avada Kedavra kills people by destroying their souls, and so when Voldemort's own Avada Kedavra hit him, his preserved soul was only slightly "chipped," and the damaged portion attached to Harry's forehead....or something. (I felt the need to incorporate Horcruxes)
10. All streets turn out to be quicksand...everyone driving a car dies (motorcyclists not included).

Please don't spoil Deathly Hallows for me. Seriously. Please.
Old June 23rd, 2006, 9:10 am
Second Year

Re: ARE YOU A SEER? Post your list of theories, then check to see if you were right v

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewMazer
1. RAB = Regulus Arcturus Black
2. Snape is good
3. Snape loved Lily
4. Peter saves Harry, and dies
5. In saving Harry, Peter is forced to cooperate with Lupin
6. Snape dies...hopefully when he tries to save Harry
7. Lucius Malfoy cooperates with the Order
8. Voldemort dies
9. It is revealed that the Avada Kedavra kills people by destroying their souls, and so when Voldemort's own Avada Kedavra hit him, his preserved soul was only slightly "chipped," and the damaged portion attached to Harry's forehead....or something. (I felt the need to incorporate Horcruxes)
10. All streets turn out to be quicksand...everyone driving a car dies (motorcyclists not included).
I love the quick sand one, real plausible lol.

I have some new ones.

11. Hermione or Ron will die.
12. Remus will too ;/
13. Death DEATH, DEATH! *cough*
14. Narcissa will come to the order for protection.
15. All the deatheaters in azkaban will once again break lose.
16. Tonks and Remus will be cute together.

[Fred and George, however, found all this very funny. They went out of their way to march ahead of Harry down the corridors, shouting, "Make way for the Heir of Slytherin, seriously evil wizard coming through...]
I think Snape is good, and Dumbledore is alive <3
Stags & Lilies: Right Here. ^.^ Feedback: Right here.
Old June 23rd, 2006, 10:02 am
First Year

Great Thread!!

I'm only going to write down the ones I sure!

1. Snape is fighting with the good side. I'm certain. Harry won't accept help from him because he is never going to believe him.
2. Snape will die to save Harry.
3. Draco will die. He will get trapped in a battle, he is young and weak and he will not survive.
4. Ron and Hermione will survive. I have absolutely no idea of what is going to happen to Harry, but I will hate it, if he dies.
5. There is a huge surprise in Harry's ancestors.
6. if Harry survives, he will live with Lupin and tonks in godric's Hollow.
7. Luna will be a great help in the horquest.
8. We will know much more of things that happened when Lily and James were alive.
9. The two way mirror is going to be SSSSSSSOOOOOOO IMPORTANT!

That's it!!

"I trust Severus Snape!"

My space: http://spaces.msn.com/members/nurion...onalSpace.aspx
Old June 23rd, 2006, 11:20 am
Zonko's Employee

1. RAB is indeed Sirius' brother.
2. Fleur is mauled by Fenrir.
3. Ginny lives and her and Harry elope
4. Neville and Luna end up leading the DA because Harry is horcrux hunting.
5. Aberforth also holds a key to the horcrux hunt, same goes for Dung.
6. Hogwarts will open
7. Umbridge will marry Firenze.
8. Voldemort will die
9. Trelawney will make one more prediction before she dies from Hermione's hair solution at Fleur's wedding.

Did I mention that this is my crazy list as well.

Old June 24th, 2006, 5:15 am
First Year

Dumblydore is a phoenix.

- Larry Hardiman
Old June 24th, 2006, 3:54 pm
First Year

1. The HBP Spell book belonged to Lilly Evans.
2. Crookshanks belonged to Lilly Potter.
3. Crookshanks will enable Harry, Ron and Hermione to find the still hidden Potter home in Godric's Hollow.
4. Hagrid will die in the first third of book seven.
5. Dumbledore will be revived by Neville's knowledge of herbology.
6. Firenze will trample Nagini to death.
7. Hogwarts will open.
8. Cornelius Fudge will be the new DADA teacher.
9. The Mirror of Erised will be discovered to be a DL horcrux.
10. The Dursleys will have to take up residence at 12 Grimauld Place temporarily. (Payback is a real beotch!)

Old July 13th, 2006, 11:57 pm
Third Year

1. Dumbledore is dead.
2. Snape used to be good, but he decided to join the Death Eaters when he killed Dumbledore, and now he's bad.
3. Harry will not go back to Hogwarts for school, but he will go back.
4. Ron will die while going after a horcrux with Harry.
5. If Hermione dies, it will be after Ron, but I doubt she'll die, so I don't even know why I'm putting this in here....
6. R.A.B. is Regulus Black and he used Kreacher to drink the potion...that's why he's so wierd.

Last edited by potions_geek; July 30th, 2006 at 2:26 am.
Old July 14th, 2006, 7:50 am
First Year

Re: ARE YOU A SEER? Post your list of theories, then check to see if you were right v

1. Voldemort will die.
2. Harry will die (but I go back and forth after J.K.'s interview in NY).
3. Ron will be badly injured so Harry can go on.
4. Harry will kill Voldemort using love.
5. Neville will kill Bellatrix and become the new Herbology professor.
6. Lupin will kill Greyback...and marry Tonks!
7. The Horcruxes are the ones Dumbledore mentioned and the last is a tiara belonging to Ravenclaw that mentioned previously.
8. Dumbledore and Sirius are both dead for good.
9. Harry will not go to Hogwarts for school, but will return.
10. Snape is evil, but was genuinely good for awhile because he was in love with Lily.
11. R.A.B. is Regulus A. Black.
12. The locket horcrux is the one mentioned in Grimmauld Place and now either Mundungus or Aberforth has it.
13. Wormtail will die, but redeem himself and help Harry because of their life debt.
14. Arthur Weasely finishes off Lucius Malfoy.
15. Petunia will tell Harry that Snape was the 'awful boy.'

Last edited by Moonlight_Rose; August 11th, 2006 at 1:24 am.
Old July 14th, 2006, 8:03 am
Zonko's Employee

1. Snape is good.
2. Harry will kill Voldemort
3. Harry will marry Ginny before the year is out.
4. Ginny will be pregnant with Harry's baby
5. Harry will die
6. Lupin will marry Tonks
7. Lupin will die.
8. Wormtail will die.
9. Ron and Hermione will call their first child Harry or James.
10. Neville will become a Herbology teacher.
11. Ginny will become a DADA teacher.
12. Seamus will become the minister of magic
13. Dean will help Ginny raise Ginny and Harry's child.

Old July 14th, 2006, 8:56 am
First Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cless
1: The locket in Sirius's house is a Horcrux.
2: Luna will play an importent role.
3: Ginny will leave school to find Harry and the others.
4: Ron and Hermione will still be together.
5: Harry will kill Snape.
6: After the final battle Harry and Ginny will be together forever, and live as a very happy family. (I'm a sap for the whole happy ending thing.)
1. Yes, but the locket was sold to Aberforth by Mundungus
2. Agree
3. Absolutely, and play an important role in defeating Voldemort because of love
4. Most definitely
5. I hope so
6. Aww, me too!

The Official Potterholics-Annonymous
Have a Magykal experience!

*raises goblet*
To the REAL Marauders,
May you always be up to no good!

RMM
Old July 14th, 2006, 8:57 am
Fourth Year

1. Nevvile is a Seer
2. Trevor is really Snape but somehow
3. Snape is a spider
4. Lily was in love with every one of the marauders
5. Vernon Dursley is a Death Eater
6. Dudley is a Squib
7. Dumbledore is EVIL
8. Flitwick is EVIL

proud member of the Official PotterholicsAnnonymous

Join us for a night of Magykal Mayhem!
Old July 14th, 2006, 8:58 am
First Year

The Official Potterholics-Annonymous
Have a Magykal experience!

*raises goblet*
To the REAL Marauders,
May you always be up to no good!

RMM

Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Forum Archives > Harry Potter Archives > Divination Studies