Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Forum Archives > Harry Potter Archives > Divination Studies

ARE YOU A SEER? Post your list of theories, then check to see if you were right v2

Old July 28th, 2006, 2:00 pm
Sixth Year

Re: ARE YOU A SEER? Post your list of theories, then check to see if you were right v2

[quote=NekiaShawdee][quote=DrLazy_89]The reason Snape killed Dumbledore was because, the Dumbledore he killed was an Inferi setup by Dumbledure.
Quote:

that's an interesting theory, but creating an inferi requires a dead body of the person you're turning, so Dumbles would've already had to be dead. Considering they're corpses, I don't think they'd be able to talk. Not to mention, it's probably very Dark magic to create one.
I think the possibility of Inferi is one reason that they cremated Dumbledore. When your corpse can be dug up and turned into a zombie, cremation becomes practical instead of ceremonial.

Harry loses it again.
Sponsored Links
Old August 1st, 2006, 12:08 am
Squee-worthy

Re: ARE YOU A SEER? Post your list of theories, then check to see if you were right v

Sure I will post mine, But I think as of right now the list will be very short, however I may continue to update.

7/31/06
  1. Book 7 will begin with Harry, Ron and Hermione either on the Hogwarts Express, or at Privet Drive
  2. Harry, Ron and Hermione will end up leaving Privet Drive for Bill and Fluer's Wedding, while they are away Voldemort will try to attack the Dursleys
  3. Seeing that the Dursleys are in danger, and at the request of the Dursleys and Hermione Harry will take them to Grimmuald Place
  4. Harry stays at Grimmuald Place for the remainder of the summer, leaving shortly before school begins
  5. Harry will return to Hogwarts after a discussion with Ron and Hermione about finding Horcruxes.
  6. Hermione is named Head Girl
  7. Before Harry leaves Hogwarts to go find the Horcruxes he gets mysterious notes directing him where to go
  8. Notes are from Dumbledore or Snape
  9. While at Grimmuald Place one time Lupin will tell Harry about the relationship Lily and Snape had when they were kids

OK so for right now that is all I can think of will add more when the time is right.

Old August 1st, 2006, 9:44 pm
Second Year

Re: ARE YOU A SEER? Post your list of theories, then check to see if you were right v2

My predictions, having read only a few in this thread:

1. Neville will be as heroic as his parents. In fact, all of the DADA group, including the Creevey's, will prove helpful. They will become HP's army. I think we will be impressed with their abilities. (More about Neville: I now Jo sqashed it, but I was one of the Neville/Luna shippers. All of the my other 'ship guesses were correct.)

2. Ron will be one of Harry's greatest assets, along with Hermione. He will not die until we see him contribute his greatest efforts for Harry.

3. Ginny will be as close to battle as Harry will let her, under threat of the bat bogey hex.

4. Mr. and Mrs. Weasley will be awesome to watch through this book. In the last book, I wanted Mr. Weasley to be the new Prime Minister. ;p

5. FlowerPhlegm will be an incredible asset too.
6. Bill will not be a full werewolf.

7. The locket at 12 Grimmauld Place MAY be a horcrux. I say this because horcruxes wouldn't curse anyone just by touching. Harry wasn't cursed either when he destroyed the book. My hunch is that horcruxes are more easily destroyed using physical methods, not magical. I think the locket is still a horcrux because it's not "broken." Destroying by magic breaks the horcrux physically. This is the reason, I believe, that Regulus died--trying to destroy the horcrux.

8. Dumbledore is dead and will live on through his picture. (Chocolate Frogs cards? Just kidding.)

9. One of Harry's "best assets" people will be killed early on, and are not limited to the people I've already listed. I think the quad will survive until near the end. Maybe Hagrid , but definitely someone who stands in the way of Harry fighting for himself.

10. Perhaps the glasses represent Harry's insecurities in his own abilities. Wearing them actually holds him back, in certain ways. (Has he changed prescriptions in the time we've seen him?)

11. I've made my prediction for his eye color on the Harry's Green Eyes Revisited thread.

12. Snape is not the potions master in the book of the Half-Blood Prince. His mother is the whiz behind the way ingredients are added. He inherited her intelligence, but not her love of potions. He is the creator of the dark spells in the margins of the book, always having a love of the Dark Arts. I suspect he joined with Voldemort to learn more, in an evil way. I don't believe he had any loyalty to Dumbledore before renouncing himself as a Death Eater. He still may not have any loyalty to AD. I don't think Snape loved Lily. If he had any affection for her, he would have to have kept it secret and probably tried to talk himself out of it.

13. Something interesting is going to become of Aunt Petunia, or Dudley. I keep thinking about how Neville was not very magical until his uncle bounced him from the 2nd floor. Aunt Petunia is terribly jealous because she wanted to go to Hogwarts, too--but there is a good reason for her wanting to go, besides that it was magic. Dumbledore knew Petunia, but McGonagall didn't.

14. Draco's going to join Lockhart at St. Mungo's, making origami swan armies. ;p Seriously, I don't think Draco will prove to be a coward. He has an agenda, I'm sure. He also has motive to bring harm to Harry.

15. Fenrir's human identity is unknown. Will it be of someone we've seen before? I think it's possible.

16. The plot isn't going to be fully about getting the horcruxes. Jo will make it interesting, with backstory and sidestories.

Okay, I'll keep thinking. I've never written down all my suspicions before, and I know there are more.

17. Hmm...I think Harry needs a traitor, someone who betrays him for money. Mundungus? If the secret keeper is dead, how is the OoP headquarters revealed to others? I think there is a new secret keeper, or else, a new headquarters (the Burrow?).

Conidia

Last edited by Conidia; August 1st, 2006 at 9:49 pm.
Old August 1st, 2006, 11:13 pm
First Year

First I think that where Harry's Parents lived is very important. The reason is, is that it is called Godric's Hollow: meaning that possibly that Potter may be related to Godric Gryfindor. Since we know that Lilly's parents were muggles then it could only have been that James that we do not know to much about. There is a possiblity that James was related to Godric. Then we all know that Filtch and Mrs. Fig were squibs, But what about Harry's aunt which we might consider a squib but either one of the squibs could help Harry at the most opertune time in Harry's battle with Voldermort. Snipe and Voldermort is more of the two who will die since Snipe was part of the Dark Lord's at one time.

Old August 1st, 2006, 11:17 pm
First Year

Okay, I can only make up a few theories for now.

1) Harry will be in mortal danger, but because Harry saved Pettigrew in PoA, he'll somehow save him, and possibly die.
2) The beginning of the book will take place in front of the Dursleys' residence.
3) Harry will actually go to Hogwarts, after being convinced by Ron/Hermione.
4) Something will go wrong in Fleur and Bill's wedding.

Old August 2nd, 2006, 12:02 am
Fourth Year

1 harry is a horcrux
2 dumbledore and serius are still alive
3 snape is still on the good side and it was all a trick to get voldemort out of hiding
4 wormtail will return to the good side
5 nevile will kill voldemort
6 tralawnie(how ever u spell it) will come up with a realy important vision
7 the reason harrys eyes look like his mothers being important is because they are the showing of him being a horcrux(not the scar)
8 dumbledore is an animagus and he is hedwig(not fawks cause they have been in the same room together)
9 grawp and hagrid will come of great use
10 ron and hermione will get together
11 i have many more visions of this but people have allready said it.
12 oh yhea. the locket is in grimwald place in regulas blacks atick cause in book five when they are cleaning the atick it says they find a locket that they can't open.

ok im updating some more stuff.
1 every one in th DA will have an important role.
2 some one will die cause they have to put on the locket. a grown up i think. maby wormtail.
3 harry will visit godrics hollow and find out some more clues about his parents and maby find a horcrux there. for it was real speacial for voldemort to kill his biggist threat (or so he thought) and maby he'll find out why voldemort didnt want to kill his mother but so willinly killed his father.
4 well learn why voldemort thought harry was his threat and not nevile.

i cant think of anything else but i will be updating. i got pages and pages about my ideas.

ok im updating some more stuff.
1 every one in th DA will have an important role.
2 some one will die cause they have to put on the locket. a grown up i think. maby wormtail.
3 harry will visit godrics hollow and find out some more clues about his parents and maby find a horcrux there. for it was real speacial for voldemort to kill his biggist threat (or so he thought) and maby he'll find out why voldemort didnt want to kill his mother but so willinly killed his father.
4 well learn why voldemort thought harry was his threat and not nevile.

i cant think of anything else but i will be updating. i got pages and pages about my ideas.

sorry i didnt mean to reapeat my update.

Last edited by ginnypotter19; August 2nd, 2006 at 12:15 am.
Old August 2nd, 2006, 7:43 pm
First Year

1. The trio plus Ginny survive (the quartet?)
2. Lupin kills Greyback, but Lupin (and Peter) eventually die.
3. Dumbledore is dead.
4. The wedding goes well, but some great foreshadowing comes in at the wedding ... I plan on reading the wedding chapters a couple of times.
5. Draco has to go into hiding, needs Harry's help (talk about a hard pill to swallow for Draco).
6. Neville and Luna become a couple.
7. Neville becomes quite the useful soldier for Harry
8. In finding the horcruxes (horcruxi?) we learn more about the founders
9. Snape is good, but we will find out later.
10. Snape is one of the deaths.
11. My bizarre theory that Crookshanks is an animagus (something JK has publically denied because if she admits it, it is obvious WHO Crookshanks is) and Harry is not an orphan after all. Notice when Harry goes to Godric's Hollow that there is no absolute proof that James died there. Mark my words on this one.
12. Harry goes back to school, but gets permission from the new headmistress to come and go as needed to fight Voldie (he hates it when I call him "Voldie.")
13. Perhaps Harry is the new DADA teacher
14. Harry lives!
15. The locket from #12 is the horcrux Regulus E Black stole from Voldie, that horcrux was then taken by Mundungus, who sold it to a disguised Death Eater and now Harry needs to get it back.
16. Hermoine catches the bouquet
17. Some bizarre thing Luna says from her dad's newspaper will help Harry.
18. Fudge dies (why not?)
19. Aunt Petunia saves Harry's life in a very direct way
20. Uncle Vernon begs Harry to do magic (there will be a Death Eater involved, and Uncle Vernon will be begging for his or Dudley's life).

Old August 2nd, 2006, 8:23 pm
Second Year

Re: ARE YOU A SEER? Post your list of theories, then check to see if you were right v

1. The trio all survives
2. But Ginny dies
3. Neville gets his revenge on Bellatrix
4. Mundungus somehow saves Ron [I think it may have been foreshadowed when he rescued Ron from the purple robes that tried to strangle him in OoTP, maybe a Lethifold is involved?]
5. During the 'final battle', Hermione will be injured and Ron will take care of her, leaving Harry to go find Voldemort alone
6. Molly will die, either trying to protect her family, or maybe she'll be trying to avenge her brothers and get in a duel with Antonin Dolohov and/or one of the other DEs that killed them?
7. Bill and Fleur will team up on Greyback, and Fleur will kill him [like how the Veelas turned nasty if you angered them, I think Fleur would be a ruthless fighter since it''s personal]
8. Snape is probably good
9. There will be a mass betrayal on one side, probably Voldies. I don't think some of the DEs will appreciate how he left them to rot in jail for so long...
10. RAB is Regulas Black
11. The Locket at Grimmauld Place is indeed a Horcrux, but Mundungus has sold it and Harry will need to take a trip to Azkaban to talk to old Dung.
12. Ron and Hermione are definitly going to get together.
13. Voldy dies
I might add more as I think of them, but that's all that I've got for now.

Last edited by LordMoldyShorts; August 6th, 2006 at 4:26 am.
Old August 2nd, 2006, 9:06 pm
First Year

1.Harry will return to Hogwarts. He will spend the majority of his time at Hogwarts, possibly half the book, 2 of the Horocrux's will be found there due to voldiemorts link with hogwarts, he got them there through the Vanishing Cabinets and/or he stayed in the chamber of secrets.

2. Prohpecy hearing, Snape hears the whole prohecy, for how could Trewalney know that Snape burst in half way thorugh if she was in a trance?
Possible mind alteration, however it is my belief that Snape heard the entire prohpecy (we will learn this from Aberoth). This could have any number of altrecations. My belief is that Snape is far more intelligent/powerful than we give him worth.

3.The night Harry's parents died will change, my belief is that Snape was there at the time, possibly in attempt to save lily and/or to take lily away from James, was it Snape's influnce that caused Voldie to choose the Potters?

4.The climax will be massiv i mean a 200 pager, or something crazy, the first will be a battle at Hogwarts Harry vs Voldie (unknown forces involved, probable NevillevsBellatrix) Although it will be some sort of race to destroy or protect the last horocrux, then destruction of Voldemort will happen.

5. Snape vs Harry will be the second climax. as i believe this will be rowlings last red hering (over the entire series it has been building up to a Voldie vs Harry end), this will feature the repaying of Wormtail's debt.

Okay now onto more simple and feesible things

6.Battle in the first couple of chapters, possibly at the funeral of Dumbeldore, or at the wedding or at Private Drive, who knows but it will happen.

7. Krum will return and play his part.

8.Lupin will get redemtion either killing wormtail or Greyback (probably greyback due to Rowling setting him up as pure evil). Then Lupin will die himeself. Lupin will be the main death of the book

9.Ron will do something truely heroic, ie stand infornt of a swarm of deatheaters, to give harry time to go find the horocrux in hogwarts, when he is injured hermione will confess her love, bang he wakes up, makes a humours coment bang they get togther.

10.Trewalney a real seer all along? im at the moment re-reading the books paying special attention to her coments, the seem random but is their a clu in their somewhere.

Although the Horocrux's arn't going to be that important as other story lines
locatsions:

Unknown Other Horocrux- Hogwarts 1 Room of requirment - built after the Marauders, as they didn't find it, neither did dumbeldore until recently built by Tom to gaurd his horocrux
Cup- Hogwarts 2 Unknown loaction - although CofS, Dumbles office and The Forest (Gaurded by Acromtula-Tom new about them) are all possibilities,
Nagini- Unknown place of death- possibly killed by wormtail , although unknown
Locket- R.A.B is Regulus Black- thus the locket is at Grimauld Palace (OofF), which was taken by Mundungus (HBP), sold to the keeper of the Hogs Head (HBP), thus meeting with Aberoth Dumbeldore who will have an unknon importance but will finish the Dumbeldore red herrings and firmly make him dead. Reglus may have died destroying the horocrux, and this implies that physical methods break horocrux's.

This is it so far

Old August 2nd, 2006, 11:27 pm
Inconceivable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by e_e_Black
6. Neville and Luna become a couple.
There are a bunch of your predictions that I agree with, but JK Rowling shot this one down on her website:

Quote:
Luna and Neville will hook up in HP&THBP
The Luna/Neville shippers are much less vehement and scary than the Harry/Hermione, Ron/Hermione tribes, so I hope I won’t receive too much hate mail for quashing this rumour. I see Neville and Luna as very different kinds of people and while they share a certain isolation within Hogwarts, I don’t think that’s enough to foster true love - friendship, perhaps, although I think that Neville would always find Luna’s wilder flights of fancy alarming.

Old August 3rd, 2006, 9:48 am
First Year

1.Harry is not a Horcrux.

2.Snape, who is a vampire and therefore immortal, IS a Horcrux, and it really ticked him off that Voldermort did that to him—perhaps made him a vampire before he made him a Horcrux. Clue is--Naginig (not!) pointing to Blaise Zabini (not) and Sanguini--a vampire. Sanguini = Snape = immortal. (let me hear from you about this one!)

3.I agree that Snape and Lily had a friendship and he loved her for her kindness and spunk.

4.The HBP is NOT Snape. Too easy. It was his book, but it came from someone before—Eileen Prince or Tom Riddle.

5.One of the Horcruxes will be Tom Riddle’s Loving Cup Award to Service to Hogwarts.

6.Something is hiding in the Cave that Dumbledore fixed for Grawp, where he is so happy that he’ll unwittingly stand guard. Hagrid can get Harry to the Cave, even if the forest is too dangerous because of Aragog’s kin.

(Agree with previous post that Tom may have used Aragog to guard something in the forest.)

7.Neville will ROCK. I think his parents have struggled enough to regain some of their right selves—what is Mum writing in the gum wrappers?

8.Luna will also ROCK. She thinks the Aurors are corrupt. I think this is one theory she’s correct on.

9.Luna and Mr. Ollivander are connected. Luna’s Dad has been providing news to the loyal opposition to Voldemort and the corrupt Ministry for years.

10.I agree, Harry will lose the glasses and see better than ever. It may be keeping him from being a true Metamorphagus or harnessing his full power.

11.Dumbledore’s words regarding Hagrid, “I would trust Hagrid with my life” will make sense.

12.Percy has been holding on to the “Prefects who gained Power” book which has imperioused him or otherwise led him astray, OR is a Horcrux. Percy will die.

13.I fear that Dumbledore is gone, unless the man that died with the Avada Kedavra curse and the fall off the tower WASN’T Dumbledore.

14.Dumbledore was pleading for Severus to kill him, but perhaps he was also asking Snape to sever us—Dumbledore from the Horcrux in his hand or from the potion he drank in the font, which is a Horcrux.

15.Luna may be able to lead Harry to Ravenclaw’s Horcrux.

OK--I'll clean up the list and add more later.

Update 8/3/06

16. I agree with other post--Snape is "that awful boy" who told Lily and Petunia about Azkaban and the Dementors. Maybe Peturnia is a Squib, feeding her jealousy and causing her to remain in the Muggle world.

Update 9/18/06

17. Ron will be discovered to be a Seer, and he may play Quidditch for England as has been discussed.

18. Once Harry's eyesight/glasses/vision needs are sorted out a bit, he will display aptitude as a (born) Metamorphagus.

Update 9/20/06 (Insomnia!)

19. Percy's book Prefects who gained Power will have septology significance, and may be a Horcrux. If he lives up to his name, he will not appreciate the significance of this possession and not share it with Arthur. Someone will be grievously injured or will die because of this error. But then, will he be forgiven and returned to his place in the family? Will we bid him goodbye?

Last edited by WelshGreen; September 21st, 2006 at 12:11 pm. Reason: update/add
Old August 3rd, 2006, 5:43 pm
Inconceivable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelshGreen
2.Snape, who is a vampire and therefore immortal, IS a Horcrux, and it really ticked him off that Voldermort did that to him—perhaps made him a vampire before he made him a Horcrux. Clue is--Naginig (not!) pointing to Blaise Zabini (not) and Sanguini--a vampire. Sanguini = Snape = immortal. (let me hear from you about this one!)

7.Neville will ROCK. I think his parents have struggled enough to regain some of their right selves—what is Mum writing in the gum wrappers?
You have a lot of really interesting theories here. It will be interesting to see what happens in book 7, especially since JK Rowling said that she has some twists coming that no one will figure out (I bet she is wrong about that!) Anyway, she did shoot down the vampire theory and she said that there was nothing special about the gum wrappers.

Old August 3rd, 2006, 6:34 pm
First Year

RaTS!

Well, you remember how Dobby gave a clue that it couldn't be Voldemort and it was Tom Riddle--who could/could not be freely named. We'll see.

Perhaps Snape is as he is to the extent he is a Horcrux (could he have been zapped at Godric's Hollow by mistake?)

I do so hope that Neville gets his parents back in their right states. I don't think his Gran is bad; I just think she underestimates Neville. I wonder what happened to him on Halloween night when Voldemort killed the Potter(s)?

Old August 3rd, 2006, 8:14 pm
Second Year

Welsh Green,

My first suspicion after reading HBP was that Snape was a horcrux, but I think he is/want him to be good, and I think he'd have been willing to contain a portion of Voldemort's soul...if he is.

The reason I considered the possibility is because of his potions book, and the apparently deep interest in potions and his somewhat conflicting desire for the DADA job that seemed to match Voldemort's, plus, what seemed to be Voldemort's trust in him from the beginning of HBP.

Now, I think Eileen was the potions master of Snape's book, so that doesn't conflict with the DADA bent Snape has, and I'm not entirely sure now that Voldy trusts Snape.

Welcome to the forums,

Conidia

Old August 4th, 2006, 8:01 am
Banned

This is more wishful thinking than foreseeing, but being the romantic I am, I think Bill and Fleur's wedding will go well and that, after Book 7, they'll live happily ever after and have loads of beautiful children.

There may be more weddings at the end of the series too.

I like the idea of Fleur playing a big role in the fight against Voldemort and the DEs. Somebody pointed out that the Veelas, when angered, can turn nasty, and Fleur is a good enough witch to have been chosen for the TriWizard Tournament. She can be a redoubtable fighter and a foe to reckon with for the DEs.

btw, I was disappointed that Clémence Poesy wasn't as pretty as Fleur is supposed to be. I mean, Clémence is pretty enough, but Fleur is supposed to be drop-dead beautiful. Also, her role in the GoF movie was curtailed too much, which is a pity.

Other "prophecies": dead people will play a role in Book 7. We'll find out what exactly is behind the Veil, and I wouldn't be surprised if we saw James and Lily again, as well as Sirius and Dumbledore, maybe Cedric, Neville's parents, Luna's mother. And "RAB", whether he is Regulus Black or not.

I also think that the fact that Voldemort's and Harry's wands are "twins" will once again prove significant.

Re: Voldemort's wand, I remember seeing a thread about it but couldn't find it again. I haven't got the knack of using the "search" function yet. Can someone please help me? Thanks.

Last edited by Muggle_Magic; August 4th, 2006 at 8:21 am.
Old August 4th, 2006, 11:05 am
Second Year

Quote:
Re: Voldemort's wand, I remember seeing a thread about it but couldn't find it again. I haven't got the knack of using the "search" function yet. Can someone please help me? Thanks.
Muggle_Magic,

Sometimes "less is more" in searching. If you do the simple search, you can put in "wand" or "Voldemort's wand" or something like that. If you choose "Advanced Search" in the search box, you can choose whether you search just the titles or the entire threads.

If you know the title is similar to that, you might search "Voldemort's Wand," but if you're not sure, maybe search the entire threads. I know sometimes, you can limit the search to include the entire phrase.

You can also limit the forums the search is performed in, if you know or have a good hunch.

I hope this helps,

Conidia

PS. Are either of these the ones?

Olivander and Voldemort's New Wand (something like that)
Wand Foreshadowing...Harry vs Voldemort (something like that).

Try searching "Voldemort's Wand" in the "Advanced Search" window, and select "Search Titles Only" or whatever that option is called.

Last edited by Conidia; August 4th, 2006 at 11:16 am.
Old August 4th, 2006, 3:21 pm
Second Year

Harry is not a Horcrux
Fawkes, the Pensieve and a whole load of other things will be left to Harry in Dumbledore's will.
The book will open on the Halloween 81
Vernon Dursley will get rid of Harry as soon as he turns 17
Petunia will give Harry a whole load of letters which reveal the source of her information to the magical world.
There will be an attack on the Weasley wedding which will mean that they have to go to Grimmauld Place. Kreacher reveals what he knows to Harry. He brings the locket to him.
Aberforth Dumbledore will become the next Transfiguration teacher.
The missing Horcrux is a Ravenclaw relic.
Ginny will be captured by Voldemort to make Harry come and face Voldemort
The last battle will take part at Godrics Hollow
Hary will use a Patronus Charm (in the form of a Phoenix) to make the Dementors move towards Voldemort who will recieve a Dementors Kiss.
Neither Voldemort or Harry will die. Voldemort will be locked up in saint Mungo's or Azkaban for the rest of his unnatural life. Harry will become a father and freelance Auror, OR Defence the Dark Arts teacher.
Hermione will become the Head of the Creatures Equality and Liasion Office
Ginny will become the Head of Experimental Charms Office
Ron will win a place of the English International Quidditch squad.
Fred and George will take over Zonko's
Percy will come crawling back to his family or die
Wormtail will try to abandon Voldemort and die in the attempt.
Snape is a one-man show but will try to protect Harry and Draco anyway.
Snape did not have feelings for Lily
Neville will become a Herbology teacher and will be left to explain the rest of the story to us.
If Harry does die we will see what is behind the Veil first hand
The locked door in the Ministry actually holds a Horcrux.

Last edited by squibpott; January 29th, 2007 at 2:42 am.
Old August 6th, 2006, 12:58 am
First Year

My only theory...

It will be revealed that Snape cast Levicorpus at Dumbledore instead of Avada Kedavra.

Thanks!

then you win.
~Gandhi
Old August 6th, 2006, 3:55 am
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conidia
PS. Are either of these the ones?

Olivander and Voldemort's New Wand (something like that)
Wand Foreshadowing...Harry vs Voldemort (something like that).

Try searching "Voldemort's Wand" in the "Advanced Search" window, and select "Search Titles Only" or whatever that option is called.
Thank you very much for your help, Conidia, but no, those are not the threads I saw about a week ago. It was a discussion about how Voldemort (I refuse to call him "Lord"! - and the "Dark Lord is too reminiscent of Sauron for comfort) managed to carry his wand around after he lost his body. I know there's at least one thread about it and I wanted to participate but at the time I hadn't enrolled yet and couldn't. And now I can't find it. I don't want to start another one on the same subject and have the moderators zap it.

Sorry to take the discussion away from "Are you a Seer".

Getting back on track: I think Luna will play a big role also. Some people surmised that Ginny would join the trio and make it a quartet. That's a cool idea, but will Harry allow her to put herself in danger? He's breaking up with her to protect her, I'd be surprised if he let her come with them on their search for horcruxes and risk facing Voldemort and his cohorts.

Old August 6th, 2006, 4:47 am
First Year

After reading some of the newer post's, I've come to the conclusion that Eldrad36 might be on to something.

New Prediction.

1. Snape heard the entire prophecy and manipulated the wording when telling The Dark Lord, as to make him think that only Harry could be his threat. Why? Well because he loved Lily, ofcourse and wanted James out of the way. Then! (Yes, there's more.) Snape went to Dumbledore and sold him some sappy story about having felt regret about Harry's parents death's. How was he able to fool Dumbledore, if he is an evil death eater and felt no remorse? He didn't! Because it was at least half true. He really did feel bad aobut Lily Dieing... Which might also be why Voldemore didn't trust Snape in SS and why he said "One I fear we have lost forever" or something like that, when addressing his death eater's for the first time in years in GOF? So... I think we'll find that out...

Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Forum Archives > Harry Potter Archives > Divination Studies