Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Harry Potter > Flourish and Blotts

Changes

Old May 18th, 2006, 8:52 am
Sixth Year

Changes

Ch. 1, So many changes. Ok story is from my other fan fic, New Life, so it goes along with and is a sequel to it (but you don’t have to read if before reading this fan fic). This is from a girl named Kelly, who lives in America (Arizona specifically) , with her grandparents, and it takes place during the Ginny's second half of her seventh year. I hope you like it.

I sat down, not believing the news that my grandma had just told me. Her and my grandpa had just told me that we were moving to England, so that my grandpa could start a new job at a Wizarding bank there.

“But where will I go to school at?” I asked, “I really like the Wizarding school that I go to here.”

“Well we learned of a school there, named Hogwarts,” grandpa said, “It is similar to where to your school here, but you will live there, and you will start there in a about a week from now.”

“When are we leaving?” I asked.

“In two days,” grandpa said.

I walked up to my room, thinking about all of the stuff that was going to change. I wasn’t that said that I was going to leave, I really did have any friends here, it was hard for me to make friends since I was so shy, maybe I would be able to make some friends at my new Wizarding school. I also felt like I could possibly leave my past here too when I left for England.

Soon my grandparents and I took a portkey to our new house, which was big enough for the three of us. I spent a couple of days getting moved in, which didn’t take long since I could use magic now to unpack. I was soon saying goodbye to my grandparents as I was going to Hogwarts tonight. I had meet the Headmistress, Professor McGonagall, who was going to take me to Hogwarts with her.

“Bye grandpa,” I said, hugging him goodbye, “I’ll see you in a few weeks.”

“Bye, and take care of yourself,” he said, kissing me on the forehead.

“Bye grandma,” I said as I hugged her too, and I started to cry, I was extremely close to her, “I don’t want to go.”

“You will be fine,” she said, “Kelly you will be fine, you will be back here before you know it.”

“Are you ready now?” Professor McGonagall said, I nodded and I fallowed her into the fireplace.

I stepped out into a huge office, where there were many portraits of people, who I guessed to be old headmasters and headmistresses of Hogwarts.

“Ok, lets get you sorted,” she said, and took down a very old looking hat, “all you have to do is put it on your head, and it will tell you which of the four houses you will be a part of.”

I paced it on my head, and I heard it whisper in my ear, “I can see that are very loyal, but you have a great amount of bravery in you,” then I heard the hat say aloud, “Gryffindor.”

“Your house common will be the place where you will spend your free time, and fellow Gryffindors will be sort of like family for you,” she told me, I doubt I will make friends here I thought to my self, just like home, “and I let you get unpacked and have some dinner, so you may go to your common room now.”

I went out of her office, and I realized that I had no idea where to go. I saw a girl with bright red hair coming down the corridor towards me. I wasn’t sure if I should talk to her, the shy part of me was getting the best of me again.

“Hi,” the girl said.

“Oh hi,” I said quietly, “I’m new here, and I just got placed into Gryffindor, and I am not sure were to find the common room.”

“I can show you were it is,” she said.

“You are in Gryffindor too?” I asked.

“Yea I am,” the girl said as we started to walk, “I am a seventh year now.”

“Me too, maybe we will share a dorm room,” I said, hoping for once that I would be able to make a friend.

“Well actually my husband and I share a room together,” she said, “in a different part of the castle.”

“Really, I heard that Harry Potter and his wife were living here,” I said, and I could feel my eyes growing wide, “your not her, are you?”

“Yea I am,” the girl said as we went down another corridor that lead us closer to the common room, “Harry is a really normal guy,” she said, after seeing the look on my face.

“Wow,” I said quietly, “I am Kelly, by the way.”

“I’m Ginny,” she said.

We finally reached the common room where Ginny told the lady in the portrait the password (chocolate), and she let us in. Ginny led me up into my dorm room, where we found all of my belongings already there.

“Well thanks for all of your help Ginny,” I said, sitting on her bed, unsure of what to do now.

“Your welcome,” Ginny said, “have you eaten yet, I am about to go to eat myself?”

“I haven’t eaten yet,” I said, and I was glad someone was being so nice to me.

We quickly dropped some of Ginny's stuff at her room, before starting down for dinner. We walked into a huge room, the ceiling looked like the sky outside, and there were many floating candles above our heads. We sat down at one of the four tables, that had a red and gold banner with a lion on it hanging over our heads, which I guess meant this was the Gryffindor table. Ginny and I started to eat, before a girl with long dirty blonde hair and blue eyes sat down next to Ginny.

“Hi I’m Luna,” hi the girl said.

“I’m Kelly,” I said, “I jut moved here.”

“Where from?” Luna asked.

“America, I lived in Arizona,” I said helping myself to some food, “I can’t believe how cold it is here.”

“Was warm where you lived?” Ginny asked.

“Very warm,” I said.

“He won’t stop kicking me,” Luna said, putting her hand on her belly.

“You’re pregnant?” I said.

“Yea my husband and I are really excited about it,” Luna said.

“You are married too,” Kelly, said, “I can’t imagine being married yet, let alone having a baby.”

“I love Neville,” Luna said, and I took Neville to be Luna’s husband , “He is my best friend.”

I shrugged, and started to eat again. Later I was able to meet both Harry and Neville, who were very nice. I could not believe that people were being so nice to me here, and I finally felt like I was making friends.

Ok I hope you like it, and the next couple of posts will explain more of what I happening with the other characters I promise (even though some of you will know what is going on). Please leave feedback, I want to know what you think.

Last edited by scd; May 18th, 2006 at 9:52 am.
Sponsored Links
Old May 18th, 2006, 9:29 pm
Sixth Year

Re: Changes

Ch 2 Meetings, this is from Fred’s point of view, yes from Fred, he is working in Hogesmead at his shop there one Saturday when Hogwarts students can come there to shop.

I started to do work around the shop early that morning, I knew that there would many Hogwarts students coming and I really wanted to finish early so I didn’t have to be around other people. So many things had changed now, I started to become bitter because of it. One of the biggest changes was between George and I. He had been engaged for three months now to a very nice Muggle girl, Rachel. I was happy for him, but I felt like in a way she had taken my best friend away from me. Before long, Hogwarts students started to come and buy many items in the store.

I was almost done when I heard a voice behind me, “Oi Fred.”

I turned around, still holding a jar of candy, seeing Ginny come through the crowd, “Hi, I was wondering if you would come here today.”

“I want you to meet someone,” Ginny said, “this is Kelly.”

I saw the most beautiful girl I had ever seen in my life come through the crowd besides Luna Lovegood, I even almost dropped the jar of candy I was holding, and I turned bright red, “Hi, I am Fred.”

“Hi,” Kelly said quietly.

We were unable to keep our eyes off each other.

“Do you want me to show you around?” I said, unsure of what to do next, but I knew I had to get to know her more.

“Sure,” Kelly said, as we completely forgot about Ginny and Luna, and I started to show her around. Kelly was really quite person, but I could feel her start to feel more and more comfortable as we started to talk more. I was able to leave the shop early so that I could spend the rest of Kelly’s trip to Hogesmead with her.

“I am not sure what I want to do after I graduate from Hogwarts,” Kelly said, “I think I may need to start to take care of my grandmother though, we will have to see.”

“My twin brother, George and I have always wanted to start a joke shop,” I said, “Harry really helped us out with that a couple of years ago when he gave us the money to start the shop up now. I really like it, at it is never boring for us.”

“I think it is a really great shop,” Kelly said, “I could never imagine making all of that stuff though, I am not that creative.”

Kelly and I started to walk back to the road that lead to Hogwarts, it was almost time for her to go back. I wanted to hold her hand, but I wasn’t sure if I would be crossing the line or not. Kelly looked so beautiful, that I could not take my eyes off of her. We walked in a comfortable silence, both of us had big smiles on our faces. We soon got to the road where we had to leave each other.

“I wish I didn’t have to go,” Kelly said, as we stopped, “usually I like school, and I don’t mind going, but now, but now…..”

I wish you didn’t have to go either,” I said, taking one of her hands, something told me it was the right thing to do, her hands felt so small in mine, “When can I see you again?”

“I don’t know,” Kelly said, “I think I have another Hogesmead trip soon, or at least I hope I do.”

“Could you owl me the date than,” I said, “with the next trip on it?”

“Sure,” Kelly said, “I could do that.”

“I would so love to take you out next time,” I said, “as a date I mean.”

“Oh, sure that would be fine,” Kelly said, smiling and turning red.

I leaned in and kissed her on the forehead, “I’ll see you later.”

“Bye,” she said in a whisper, and started to walk away.

Kelly wrote me the next day, telling me the next Hogesmead trip would be in a few weeks. I was so excited about it, but the time seemed to pass so slowly. Kelly and I wrote each other everyday, and we were able to send each other two to three owls daily because we were so close to each other, me in Hogesmead and her at Hogwarts. We got to know each other really well by that way too. Finally the morning of our first date had arrived, and I woke up early out of excitement. Before I meet Kelly, I went and bought her three roses, I hoped she like them. I went to the road that went to Hogwarts, and waited nervously for her. The moment I saw her, the not that was in my stomach started to loosen up. I gave her the roses, and she kissed me on my cheek, and I could not help but smile. We first went to the Three Broomsticks, where we got drinks and talked for some time. After finishing our drinks, we started to walk around Hogesmead, and I held her hand.

“Well Bill is my oldest brother. He and his wife Fleur have been married for over a year now, and they have a daughter Bianca, who was born in September. Then there is Charlie, who works with dragons. Then Percy, who works at the ministry, George, Ginny and I don’t get along with him very well. Then of course there is George and I. George just got engaged to a Muggle back in December, her name is Rachel. Then there is Ron, he and his wife, Hermione, had a son back in June, Josh,” I said, and we soon stood near the Shrieking Shack, and we stopped to talk.

“How old is Ron?” Kelly asked.

“Ron is two years younger then George and I,” I said as I was telling her about my family, “and of course you know Ginny.”

“I can’t imagine having that many siblings, it just me and my grandparents,” Kelly said, “I wish that I had a big family.”

“How long have you lived with your grandparents?” I asked.

“Since I was twelve,” Kelly said.

“What happened to your parents?” I said.

“They….well um…they,” Kelly said, her eyes started up with tears.

“You don’t have to tell me,” I said, realizing my mistake, “if you don’t want to.”

“My mom ran out on my father and me one day,” Kelly said, “when my dad found out, he thought it was because of me, and he beat me. I woke up a couple of hours later, and I went to y grandparent’s house, when they learned what happened they took custody of me.”

Kelly was crying now, and I took her into my arms, and let her cry, I could see that it was hard for her to talk about it.

“I’m so sorry Kelly,” I said, stroking her hair.

“It’s not you fault,” she said looking up at me,” I never talk about it with anyone except my grandma, not anyone.”

I brushed away some of her tears, and rested my hand on her face, “Do you want to take me back to school?”

“No, I rather stay with you,” Kelly said, and she gave a teary smile, my hand still resting on her check.

“You are sure?” I said.

“I don’t want to leave,” Kelly said, “I wish I didn’t have to go back at all.”

“I wish you didn’t have to leave either,” I said pulling her into another hug, “it has been so amazing here with you today.”

“I know it’s weird,” Kelly said, “but it’s nice though, I feel like I can tell you anything.”

We looked into each other’s eyes, and I lifted her chin and kissed her. I felt her kiss me back, and I felt so happy, no girl had this much influence on me before. I also felt so much had changed within the last few hours.

I hope you like it, and please leave feedback, please do.

Old May 19th, 2006, 10:16 am
Sixth Year

Ch. 3 Our third meeting, this is from Fred’s point of view again, through out the week after Fred and Kelly’s first date.

For the next week all I could think about was Kelly, not matter what I did, her face kept popping up into my mind. We started to write to each other even more now, about five times a day. The Saturday after our first day, my mind was made up, I had to see her. I didn’t know what I would do if I didn’t see Kelly again soon. So I took out a quill and parchment to write her a letter.

Kelly,
Come to the statue of the one-eyed witch, I
have a surprise for you,
Love Fred.

I sent the letter, expecting it to get to Kelly and her to find out where the statue was by the time I would get to Hogwarts. I quickly snuck down into the corridor that lead to Hogwarts, and started to walk quickly. Pretty soon I was coming out of the statue, and Kelly was standing there looking surprised.

“Hi,” I said with a big smile on his face.

“Fred how did you get here?” Kelly said, “Won’t you get in trouble?”

“Come on lets talk in here,” I said taking Kelly’s hand and pulling her into the statue, “it’s safer in here, we found it in our first year.”

I quickly pulled her into the statue, Kelly had a big smile on her face.

“Lumos,” I muttered, I dropped my wand (it still light up) and pulled Kelly close to me and kissed her, “I had to see you.”

Kelly laughed, “I can’t believe you, and you are so cute.”

We kissed for a few minuets, “Don’t you think we are moving a little fast?” she asked when we broke apart.

“No,” I said, “it just feels right.”

We sat down against the wall, I started to cradle her in my arms.

“If you want, we can meet here every Saturday,” I said.

“Sounds good to me,” Kelly said, “I am so glad that we don’t have to wait anymore to see each other.”

She rested her head on my shoulder, and I got goose bumps.

After a few more minuets she said, “Maybe we should meet here more than just on Saturdays, if you can and want to. I know you have work, and I have school. I just need to be with you more.”

“I would so love to see you more, Kelly,” I said.

Her hands intertwined with mine, and I kissed her neck, and she smiled.

“I can’t believe you came here though,” Kelly said.

“George and I used to come in and out of Hogwarts all of the time,” I said, “so it’s no big deal.”

“When do you think I would meet your family,” Kelly said, and I could tell that she would be nervous when she meet them since she was so shy.

“I don’t know,” I said, “maybe when school is out. I don’t think they know about us yet though.”

“Do you think that they will like me?” Kelly asked.

“Yes,” I said, “I’ll be there when you meet them too so you don’t have to worry.”

“You know I will though,” she said, “I hate being shy.”

“I know you do,” I said, “you had no problem talking with me though.”

“Well you were different,” Kelly said, “I could talk to you pretty easily, but around other people it is hard.”

“What about Ginny?” I asked.

“Well I can talk to her ok,” Kelly said, “and it helps that she talks a lot too.”

“You will be fine,” I said, and we kissed for awhile.

I ended up staying for the rest of the day. Kelly was able to get some food for us during lunch. Before we knew it, I had to leave.

“I’ll see you tomorrow,” I said kissing her.

“I can not wait,” Kelly said, smiling at me, and kissing me one more time before going out of the statue. I went down the corridor, and back to my shop. I made sure everything was closed, before going to the place that George and I had over the shop in Diagon Alley.

“Where were you today?” George asked the moment I got there.

“I had some things I had to do today,” I said, “some people to see.”

“Someone in particular,” George said, raising his eyebrows.

“Maybe,” I said, “I am going to see someone in particular tomorrow too.”

“What about work?” George asked.

“Work is fine,” I said, “We have enough staff now that we don’t have to be at work all of the time, like you do with Rachel.”

“That is different,” George said defensively.

“It’s not different,” I said.

“It really is, I mean you have just meet her,” George said, “shouldn’t you slow down a lot.”

“No it’s not,” I said, “I really like this girl, she means a lot to me, and I need to see her.”

“If you say so,” George said, “I am going to bed then, I think mom wanted to see you for some reason.”

“Ok, I’ll see you later,” I said. I went to the Burrow, where I found my mom in the kitchen, making tea, as if she was expecting me.

“Hi sweetheart,” mom said, as she set two cups of tea on the table.

“George said you wanted to talk to me,” I said, sitting down.

“I want to know about this girl,” mom said, and I chocked on my tea.

“How did you find out?” I said.

“Ginny, and George told me about her tonight,” mom said, “I am just worried that you two are moving too fast.”

“We aren’t,” I said, “mom we are not moving too fast, she just so wonderful to me and Kelly is just so beautiful.”

Mom looked at me like I was crazy, like she could not believe what I was saying.

“I have really gotten to know her over the last two months, and we really know each other really well,” I said, “Kelly knows me better than George does now.”

Mom smiled, “I really like her don’t you.”

I sat there, looking at my mom, I could not tell my mom that I simply liked Kelly, for some reason it felt like it was more.

Ok I hope you like this post, it sort of got writers block during this post. Please leave feedback, I would love that. I don’t think I will be able to do all of any more mad posting (who said that, I know someone said that, I am thinking it was Becky or roach76) for a while because I have a ton of family coming over this weekend, so I will be busy.

Old May 20th, 2006, 6:45 pm
Sixth Year

Ch. 4, Our feelings, this is from Kelly’s point of view again, and I hope you like it.

Fred and I continued to see each other, and soon it was the end of March. I had been here for two months now, and I had never been happier in my life. I was becoming good friends with both Ginny and Luna. One Friday night, as I was studying in the library (trying to keep my mind from thinking about Fred), Luna came and found me, and I could tell that she was worried.

“Kelly, did you hear about Ginny?” Luna said.

“No why, is something wrong?” I asked.

“Well I just heard from one of the Gryffindor Quidditch players that Ginny feel off her broom during practice tonight,” she said, “and Harry had to bring her to the hospital wing.”

“I haven’t heard anything,” I said, “did you go to the hospital wing to see her?”

“I never thought of that,” Luna said, “do you want to go see her?”

“Maybe we should go and see what is wrong,” I said, and I collected my books and homework, and we quickly set off for the hospital wing. Madam Pomfrey meet us outside.

“Ginny just woke up,” she said, “she and Harry are talking now.”

“She is ok then?” I asked.

“Mrs. Potter is fine,” Madam Pomfrey said.

“Do you know what is wrong?” I asked.

“I bet it was a Goolipaters, they live in wood that people use to make brooms and can cause people to faint,” Luna said, looking at Madam Pomfrey.

“Well, I will let Mrs. Potter tell you what is going on,” Madam Pomfrey said, totally ignoring Luna’s comment.

After twenty minuets of waiting, Luna and I were able to see Ginny. She and Harry were holding hands, and looking very happy.

“I just heard what happened,” I said, giving Ginny a hug.

“I am fine, all of us our fine,” Ginny said.

“So what happened?” I asked, “Madam Pomfrey said you two knew what was wrong.”

“Well I am pregnant too,” Ginny said, smiling, “with twins.”

My mouth dropped open, “Well that explains all of the marmalade you put on your food.”

“I was so sure that it was Goolipaters,” Luna said to Harry and Ginny, “they live in the wood people use for brooms, and they have been know to make people faint.”

Both Harry and Ginny smiled, and I could tell that they were trying not to laugh.

“I am glad you are ok Ginny,” I said, “Fred is going to be excited.”

“When are you two going to meet in secret again?” Ginny asked.

“Tomorrow,” I said.

“Good,” Ginny said, “will you tell him about us for me, I don’t want him to hear from other people that Harry Potter is having twins before we tell them.”

“That would be fine with me,” I said.

“Kelly I am afraid I am going to have to ask you to leave,” Madam Pomfrey said after ten minuets of talking, “and Luna I might as well check on you and the baby while you are here.”

“I’ll see you later,” I said, getting up to leave.

I was so happy for both of my friends, that they were having a babies now. If felt normal that they were both married and having children. Luna had already told me that her and Neville were planning to name their son Daniel, and she had also told me about all of the different things that she was using to help her and the baby’s health. I quickly learn not to ask Luna questions about all of the stuff she talked about because I would often get strange answers. Once again I found myself going into the statue of the one-eyed witch to meet Fred.

“How are you?” Fred asked, after we kissed.

“I am fine,” I said as he put his forehead against mine, “there is something you should know about Ginny though.”

“What?” Fred asked.

“Ginny is pregnant,” I said, “with twins.”

Fred’s mouth dropped open, just like mine did, “Good we will have some more nieces or nephews.”

“What are you talking about ‘we,’” I said, “Don’t you mean you will have some new nieces or nephews?”

“Well, I thought I would be with you for a while,” Fred said, “and I think you will basically like an aunt to them.”

I smiled, and I am glad that Fred wanted to be with me for a long time.

“I talked to my mom the other night,” Fred said, “and she knows about our relationship.”

“You told her about us?” I asked.

“Well I guess she heard it from Ginny and George that we were seeing each other,” Fred said, “She asked me if we were moving too fast, and I told her that we weren’t. We know each other too well.”

“Yea that is true,” I said, “We do know each other really well.”

“Then she asked me if I really liked you, and I couldn’t answer her, because well, I realized that I just don’t like you,” Fred said, and he took a deep breath, looking deeply into my eyes he said, “I am in love with you.”

I just stood there looking back into his eyes, as if I was looking for something. All I could do was stand there, and not say anything.

“This would be the time to say something,” Fred whispered, as if he was afraid I was going to push him away from myself.

“I-I can’t believe you said it first,” I said, tears filling my eyes, “I am in love with you too, Fred, I really am.”

“Please, please don’ cry, Kelly,” Fred said, “I hate to see you cry.”

“I know, but I just can’t help it,” I said, “I never thought I would get to hear a guy tell me that he loved me.”

“Don’t be so surprised,” Fred said, “You are the most amazing girl I have ever meet, you are so beautiful.”

This made me cry even harder, Fred was always so good to me.

“Why are you so good to me?” I asked.

Fred smiled, and once again pulled me close to kiss me.

I hope you like it, and please leave feedback as always.

Old May 22nd, 2006, 8:41 am
Sixth Year

Ch. 5, Baby showers, this is from Kelly’s point of view, as she helps with Tonks, Luna, and Ginny’s surprise baby shower since they are all pregnant at the end of May. For those of you who don’t know, Tonks is about seven months, Luna is due in one week, and Ginny is five months at this point.

“Kelly I need to talk to you for minute,” Harry said one day, as I was walking back to the Gryffindor common room one Thursday night.

“Ok sure,” I said, wondering what he wanted to talk about, “where do you want to go to?”

“Lets just go to the common room,” Harry said, “Ginny doesn’t go in there any more.”

Harry and I quickly walked to the common room, and we sat at the chairs that were by the fireplace.

“Ok, this Saturday Neville and I are having a surprise baby shower for Ginny and Luna, and also for another friend of ours that is having a baby,” Harry said, “We have told family about, so they know, and I wanted to ask for your help, even thought it is a little last minute.”

“I would so love to help,” I said, “Fred and I are really excited about Ginny being pregnant now.”

Harry was beaming, and I could tell that he was very excited about becoming a dad.

“So what do you want me to do?” I asked.

“Well I thought you could buy decorations, because Neville, Remus, that is my friend who’s wife is having a baby, and I don’t have any idea of what to put up,” Harry said, “and I was wondering if you could try and keep Ginny out of the Great Hall on Saturday after she has breakfast.”

“That would be fine,” I said, “I think that Ginny still has a big project that she has to do any way, we may get lucky since she may finish the project then,” I said, “How do I buy decorations though?”

“Well, I know you and Fred would like to see each other again,” Harry said, and I turned red, “so McGonagall said that it would be ok if he came and got you tomorrow night to go shopping. I can give you money for the decorations.”

“I can buy them, if you want,” I said, “it would be no problem.”

“No that is ok,” Harry said, “We want this baby shower to be a gift from us.”

I took the money from Harry, I was so excited to help out with Ginny and Luna’s shower. Fred meet me the next night in the Entrance Hall, it was nice not to have to sneak off to meet him for once. We walked to Hogesmead, holding hands and talking.

“Do you have any idea where to go?” I said to Fred once we got there.

“Yes, because I buy decorations for baby showers all the time,” Fred said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes, “We will just have to look around than,” I said.

It didn’t take us long to find a shop and buy baby decorations very quickly, and Fred and I had extra time to spend together.

“When do you have to be back?” Fred asked.

“Before ten,” I said, “it is nice to be able to go out instead of hiding in a corridor.”

“True,” Fred said, “but I think I like snogging you better there, not so many people would watch us there.”

“Oh shut up,” I said, and Fred kissing me.

We went into the Three Broomsticks, and Fred bought us drinks.

“Do you think I am going to meet your family tomorrow?” I asked.

“Well,” Fred said, “Maybe you will only get to meet my parents, it will be a little crazy during the party. I think my mom wanted to have something for Ginny graduating from Hogwarts once school is out.”

This didn’t make me feel better, I was still scared about meeting new people, especially my boyfriend’s parents and siblings.

“You will be fine, Kelly,” Fred said, “I will be there to help you feel more comfortable.”

He took my hands into his, and I knew I would be fine with him there. The night quickly went quickly by, and soon Fred and I were saying our usual goodbyes before parting.

“I love you Kelly,” Fred said, putting his big hands on my waist.

“I love you too,” I said, and I got goose bumps when he kissed me.

I brought Harry the decorations, and he thanked me before I went up to the Gryffindor common room. I woke up the next morning, excited but nervous about something. I sort of felt like something very good was going to happen today, involving Fred in some way. I meet Ginny at the Gryffindor table for breakfast, and I tried to act like nothing unusual was going to happen that day.

“Hi Ginny,” I said, “so what are your plans for today?”

“Well, I am going to go to the library to go to finish that project for transfiguration,” Ginny said, as she put marmalade on her food once again.

“That is what I thought you would do today,” I said, and I smiled to myself, keeping Ginny away from the Great Hall would be easier than I thought it would be, “I have already finished it, so if you need my help, I would be willing to give it.”

“Thanks, Kelly, but no thanks, I am almost done anyway,” Ginny said, as she finished her food, and took off for the library.

Once most of the other students left the Great Hall, I was able to help Harry and Neville with decorations.

“Ok, everyone is here,” Harry said when the decorations were done being put up, “Kelly can you go get Ginny?”

“Sure,” I said.

“Can I come with you?” I heard a voice whisper into my ear from behind me.

I turned to see Fred standing there, “No Fred you can’t, oh please don’t look at me like that, Fred please don’t.”

I kissed him, before leaving (which was hard, because of Fred) to go find Ginny. I found Ginny in the library, and I told her some people wanted to hang out in the Great Hall, and if she wanted to go with me, which she did. Ginny and I walked to the Entrance Hall, where we found Luna and a couple that I didn’t know, who I guessed to be Tonks and Remus. I pushed the doors open in front of Ginny, Luna, Remus, and Tonks. I could not help but smile when I saw Ginny starting to cry because I knew that she was happy about today.

“Hey,” Fred said, “I want you to meet my parents.”

“Ok,” I said, putting my hand into his, where I felt less nervous.

“Mom, dad,” Fred said, as he led me up to his parents, who had red hair just like Fred and Ginny, “this is Kelly.”

“Hi,” I said quietly, as I shook Mr. Weasley’s hand, my left hand was clamped to Fred’s hand.

“Hi dear,” Mrs. Weasley said pulling me into a hug, and Fred let go of my hand. She let go, and I quickly put my hand back into Fred’s hand, and he just smiled.

“Fred has told us all about you,” Mr. Weasley said.

“We are very glad you two met,” Mrs. Weasley said, “you have made our son so happy.”

I turned red, “I am glad, he has made me so happy too.”

Fred squeezed my hand, “Well, I need to talk to Kelly for a moment,” and he winked at his parents, “we will see you after awhile.”

“Where are you taking me?” I said, my hand held firmly in Fred’s.

“I wanted to talk to you alone,” he said leading me down a long corridor. He stopped all of the sudden, and started to pace for some reason. When he stopped, a door appeared that I had never seen before. Fred pulled me inside, which had many candles and a small table in the middle of the room with chairs around it.

“What is this place?” I said.

“This is the room of requirement,” he said, “it changes into any room you need, George and I have used it so much. I hope you don’t think we have been moving too fast.”

“I don’t think we are,” I said, Fred drawing me close to him, “I feel closer to you than anyone else, and I love the family members that I have met so far.”

Fred kissed me, and led me over to the table where he sat me down. The next thing I knew Fred was on one knee.

“Kelly,” he said, “the moment I saw you, I knew you were different. I could not explain it, but I love you Kelly, more than any thing.”

By this point I was crying, no one ever gave me this much attention before, and no guy had ever loved me so more than Fred did.

“I love you too,” I said, and he kissed me.

“Kelly,” he said, “will you marry me?”

“Yes I will,” I said, Fred pulled me into a hug, and we were both on the floor holding each other.

“Thank you,” I whispered into his ear.

“For what?” Fred asked.

“For loving me,” I said, “through everything. I have had a hard time trusting people, and now with you I feel like I am safe.”

“You are safe,” Fred said, “I would do anything for you.”

We kissed for a really long time, and held each other; I never knew I could be so happy.

“Oh I almost forgot,” Fred said, putting his hand into his pocket and pulled out a little black box.

Fred opened it, and pulled out a beautiful ring, which happened to be my great-grandmother’s wedding ring. I had always wanted it for myself, but I had no idea how Fred got it from my grandmother.

“How, how d-did you find it?” I said, and I started to cry again.

“I wrote to you grandparents, telling them of my plans of asking you to marry me,” Fred said, “and you grandmother sent it to me and telling me that you would want to use it.”

“Wow,” I said, Fred put it on me, and it fit perfectly, “I love you so much, Fred, I really do.”

“I love you too Kelly,” Fred said, and we kissed again, “we had better get back, mom knows about this, and she will be dieing to know what has happened.”

We started for the Great Hall again, and once we reached it Mrs. Weasley started towards us when we arrived.

“Did you say yes, I hope you said yes?” she asked me.

“I said yes,” I told her, and she hugged me.

I was finally officially going to be part of a family, and I could not be happier.

Ok I hope you like this really long post, and please do leave feedback.

Old May 24th, 2006, 10:32 am
Sixth Year

Ch. 6 My best friend, this is from Charlie’s point of view, yes Charlie. I feel like this post is to help show Charlie and her relationship with Bianca (Bill and Fleur’s daughter), as this will be important in my next fan fic.

“Are you sure you have everything?” Fleur said.

Bianca was coming to stay with me for the night for the first time of many in my small house that I had bought for myself only a year ago.

“I have everything,” I said, reassuring my sister-in-law one last time, as I pulled Bianca into my arms, “I will take care of her Bill, and don’t worry.”

“If you are sure,” Fleur said.

“I am sure,” I said.

I went into the fire, and left as I watched my worried brother and his wife.

“It is just you and I now,” I said, looking at Bianca.

She smiled; I found it easy to make her smile. I put her belongings on my kitchen table, which was quite a bit, because of Fluer’s worrying of me taking care of her. I sat down in one of the chairs, quite unsure of what to do now, still holding Bianca. She smiled up at me, and placed her hands on my face, before reaching up to my hair and pulling on it. I took her easily from my hair, and each of her hands curled around each of my index fingers and kissed her on her forehead. I smiled; I felt so close to Bianca for some reason.

I truly loved my niece, and it would be interesting to see her grow over the next few years. She looked like Fleur, the boys would be chasing her when she become older, and I frown at the thought. I felt very protective of her, and I hoped that she would find someone that would make her happy. I also hoped that she would not find someone that would take advantage of her; I would hate to have her heart broken like that.

Slowly Bianca started to fall asleep in my arms, like so many times before. Once she was asleep, I kissed her on the forehead, and stood up to take her to my room. I quickly set up a crib for her, as she lay on my bed, and I gently put her in the crib once it was up. It felt so weird that I loved this baby so much, especially since I spent most of my life working with dragons. I wondered if Bianca would want to come to stay with me during the summers, maybe I could have her come to work with me during those times, if Bill and Fleur would allow it.

I quickly went to sleep, thinking of my future. Bianca only woke me up once during the night, and I was able to calm her down quickly as always. When I got up in the morning, Bianca greeted me with a smile. I made her favorite food, oatmeal, with the help of magic. After eating, Bianca put her head on my shoulder, and I hugged her.

“I love you little one,” I said, rocking her back and forth, “I wish you didn’t have to leave today.”

Once again, both of her hands rapped around each of my index fingers, and I felt like she wanted to stay longer also. I kissed her forehead, and smiled. Before I knew it, I was gathering all of the belongings that Fleur had sent with Bianca. I went to Bill and Fleur’s house to bring Bianca back to them. Fleur seemed happy to have her back, but I felt sad because I felt like, as if I was loosing my best friend, as weird as that was.

I hugged Bianca one more time, before leaving, when all of the sudden she looked up at me and said, “Charlie.”

My mouth dropped open, her first word was Charlie. Bill and Fleur looked at surprised as I felt, but after a few moments, they both smiled. I think they understood our deep bond with each other, and how much I loved her. Fleur took her from me, but once more Bianca rapped her hands around my index fingers, and I kissed her on the forehead.

I really hope you like it, and please leave feedback.

Old May 26th, 2006, 7:11 am
Sixth Year

Please please, leave feedback, I haven't gotten some in a while, and I am starting to get worried.

Old May 27th, 2006, 9:09 am
Sixth Year

Ch. 7 Daniel, this is from Kelly’s point of view again, the day after Luna and Neville have Daniel.

As soon as I heard about Luna having her baby the morning after he was born, I went to go see them. Daniel looked exactly like Luna. It was interesting to see Neville sit there as he watched his wife and son, you could tell that he was the proud dad of Daniel. I held Daniel, and I wondered how Fred felt about kids since we had never talked about it, even after finding out that Harry and Ginny were pregnant or when we went shopping for the baby shower. I loved kids, and I often worked with Muggle children back home for extra money, but after what happened with my own father I wasn’t sure if I was sure if I wanted to have them or not.

I meet Fred later that day, in secret in the corridor once again. We had not been able to see each other in over a week, since the baby shower because I was starting to focus on my NEWTS.

“I missed you so much,” Fred said, after we broke apart from kissing.

“I missed you so much,” I said, smiling, “It’s weird not seeing you for so long, well it was a week, but it felt for much longer.”

“I know, but at least we have a way of seeing each other,” Fred said, “and we do not have to wait until you are out of school to see each other.”

“Can you imagine if you had not thought of this,” I said, “us meeting here?”

“No,” Fred said, “I can not imagine that, I don’t know if we would be as close either if we had not met here every week.”

He lifted my chin, kissed me, and I melted.

“I love you,” Fred said.

“I love you too,” I said.

I placed my head on his shoulder, and breathed in deeply, smelling Fred’s cologne on his clothes, which I loved to smell. At some times I would go back to my dorm room with the smell of his cologne still on my clothes. Fred put one of his arms around my waist, and his other hand went to my hair stroking it. I even put my own arms around his waist. We stood there for a while, just holding each other.

“Is something wrong?” Fred asked.

“No,” I said.

He looked down at me with a skeptical expression on his face.

“Fine you know me too well,” I said, kissing him, hoping that it would take his mind off of what I was afraid to tell him. Once again we broke apart, and he looked down at me with a goofy smile.

“Nice try,” he said, “now what is wrong?”

“I don’t know,” I said, “Luna and Neville had their baby last night, and I was able to see him today. I don’t know, just something is just bugging me. Maybe it has something to do with my own parents.”

“Don’t, don’t you want to have kids?” Fred asked.

“Sure,” I said sitting against the wall, placing my hands in my lap and looking down, “I just, I don’t know, I mean my parents left me when I was twelve, and I don’t know if I really learned how to be a proper parent.”

Fred sat next to me, at gently took his hand into mine, stroking the back of my hand with his thumb.

“Well what about your grandparents though? They have raised you, I am sure you would treat our kids similar to how they treated you,” Fred said.

I shrugged, and Fred took my other hand, now both of my hands were in his.

“Are you sure you want kids?” Fred said, “Because if you don’t, I wouldn’t mind not having kids.”

“I am pretty sure I want to have them,” I said, leaning up and kissing him on the check, “I can see how important it is to you. I think by the time we are married, and are ready to have children, I think I will be ready.”

“Most likely,” Fred said, “Can you imagine how big our family will be, how many cousins our kids will have?”

“I know,” I said, “I am glad though, I always hoped that I could have a big family some day, and I do now.”

“Well you have found the right bloke then,” Fred said, and I laughed.

“I love your family,” I said, “well of the family that I have meet so far.”

“You will meet the rest soon,” Fred said, “Are you still scared about meeting them?”

“Not as much as I once was,” I said, “I feel like I am not as shy as I used to be.”

“Ginny said last week that you talk more now,” Fred said, and he lifted up my hand and kissed it.

“I guess I do talk more,” I said, smiling as I felt his lips against the back of my hand, one of my favorite features about Fred was his lips.

We spent the rest of the day talking (along with the occasional snogging and cuddling). I loved Fred so much, he was also meant so much to me.

I really hope you like it, and please, please, please leave feedback, I really do want to know what you think.

Old May 29th, 2006, 6:10 am
Sixth Year

Ch. 8, Leaving Hogwarts, this is from Kelly's point of view again.

It was the day that I was to leave Hogwarts, and I was to meet Fred at the train station at Hogesmead. Ginny and Luna along with Daniel were riding the Hogwarts Express for the last time, but I wanted to meet Fred so we would have more time together.

“Hi,” he said when we meet at the train station, and he kissed me.

“Hi,” and I hugged him.

“You ready then?” Fred asked.

“Are we going to your parents house?” I asked.

“Yea, and mom knows that we should be there soon,” Fred said.

I waved my wand, and my trunk went to my grandparent’s house. Fred and I apparated to the Burrow.

“Hi Mrs. Weasley,” I said, as we meet for the first time, and she gave me a very warm hug.

“Fred has talked all about you,” Mrs. Weasley said, “you live with your grandparents right?”

“Yea, I do,” I said, “they are great.”

“If you want you can come and stay with us for a few weeks if you want to,” Mrs. Weasley said, “and that way we can get to know each other better.”

“That would be really great,” I said, as I accepted a cup of tea from Mrs. Weasley.

Mrs. Weasley and I ended up talking all morning long, and it seemed that we have a lot in common. Fred eventually took me away from Mrs. Weasley a few hours before the rest of Fred’s family was to get here. We spent it alone in an area that Fred had told me that him and his siblings had played Quidditch at during holidays.

“I love you,” Fred said, as he took me into his arms again before we left to go meet the rest of his family.

“I love you so much,” I said, leaning in for another kiss.

He took my hand, and he led me back to the house, where I saw a whole mess of red haired people. I squeezed Fred’s hand, I was so nervous, I had never meet a boyfriend’s family before.

“You will be fine,” Fred said, “don’t worry, I’ll be here,”

“I know, I just hope they like me,” I said.

“They will, I know they will,” Fred said.

I meet all of Fred’s family, they were all excepting to meet me. It also made me feel better that I held onto Fred’s hand the whole time. Fred and I sat next to each other during our meal, across from Harry, Ginny, and Charlie. I thought it was great how Charlie was holding Bianca the whole time, and I started to get the feeling that I was part of a family. Fred and I started to talk about our wedding, and I told him what I had in mind.

“I would so love to have it at my grandparent’s house,” I said, I saw the look on Fred’s face, “what, what is wrong?”

“I thought you would want to get married here,” Fred said.

“Well I have always wanted to get married at my grandparent’s house,” I said, “did, did you want to be married here?”

“Yea, I mean I don’t really know or care about the other stuff, but I always imagined me getting married here. Bill and Fleur got married here, Ron and Hermione were married here, so it feels natural for me to get married here,” Fred said.

“But it’s not for me, I mean I love it here, but I just can’t see us marrying here,” I said.

“Maybe we shouldn’t get married than, I guess we just moved too fast,” Fred said.

I just sat there and looked at Fred, I could not believe he said that. I quickly stood up, and went into the kitchen, where I stared to cry. Mrs. Weasley and Ginny soon joined me, and I told them what happened. Ginny went to get George to look for Fred, as I drank my tea, which mad me feel a little better. Fred soon came in with George, who looked upset too.

“Kelly I am so sorry,” Fred said as we hugged.

“Come on George, Ginny,” I heard Mrs. Weasley, as I looked into Fred’s eyes.

“I didn’t mean it,” Fred said, and he kissed me, and I melted, I could not stay mad on Fred for long. We broke apart, and he placed his forehead on mine.

“If you want to get married at your grandparent’s house, that is fine with me,” Fred said.

“No we don’t have to, I know it is important for you to get married here,” I said.

Then a an even bigger smile spread on his face, “We can do both, if you want.”

“What do you mean both?” I said.

“Well have two ceremonies I mean,” Fred said, “one here, and one at your grandparent’s house.”

“That would be so fine with me,” I said, and we started to kiss again, for a long time.

“Come on,” Fred said and he led me outside, and I held onto his hand again.

“I love you,” Fred whispered into my ear, and kissed me on the cheek.

“I love you too,” I whispered back. Fred and I stayed for along time at the Burrow, and ended up talking with Ron and Hermione after every one else had left.

“So when are you two getting married?” Hermione said.

I looked at Fred, “Um we aren’t sure yet, we really haven’t talked about a date yet.”

“I am sure with in the next year,” Fred said, looking at me, and I nodded.

“Here Ron, hold Josh for a moment,” Hermione said as she got up to hand Josh to Ron, “I need to get something.”

The moment Hermione handed Ron Josh, he said, “Daddy.”

“Oh my gosh, oh my gosh,” Hermione said, “that was his first word, oh Ron I can’t believe this.”

Mrs. Weasley came in as Hermione started to cry, and immediately wanted to know what happened while giving Ron a dirty look.

“Josh just said ‘daddy,’” Ron said, then he looked at Hermione, “you had to teach him to say that first didn’t you?” he teased.

“Very funny,” Hermione said, brushing tears away, and kissing Ron. Fred took my hand, and we walked outside into the backyard. There were candles that Mr. Weasley had put up still hanging in the air.

“My family really likes you,” Fred said, as we slowly started to walk slowly around the yard.

“I hoped they would,” I said, “you’re mom is really nice.”

“Good,” Fred said, and he stopped, just stopped as he looked at me. The wind blew a few hairs in front of my face, which Fred brushed away from my face.

“Can you imagine if I had never moved here?” I asked, “I don’t know what I would do.”

“Me either,” Fred said taking both of his hands into his own big hands, I felt so totally safe with him.

“I think I would still be scared of my dad, of what he did. I think I would be afraid to find someone who would hit me again,” I said.

“I would never do that,” Fred said.

“I know you wouldn’t,” I said, “that is one of the things that makes me love you so much, you take care of me, and it’s like I don’t have to worry about anything again because of you.”

“That is what I wanted to give you,” Fred said. Fred slipped his hands around my waist, and I felt like I was detached from the rest of the word as he kissed me once again that night.

Pretty pretty please leave me feedback, I haven't gotten much in awhile.

Old May 29th, 2006, 9:38 pm
Sixth Year

Ch. 9 Our homecoming, this one the night that Kelly leaves Hogwarts, as she goes to see her grandparents for the first time after graduating from Hogwarts.

Fred and I stood outside the Burrow saying our goodbyes for that night. I was going to my grandparent’s house, and Fred would get to meet them tomorrow.

“Are you nervous about meeting my grandparents tomorrow?” I asked.

Fred shrugged, “Not really, judging from the owl I got from them they are really nice.”

“They are really great,” I said.

“I wish you could stay the night,” Fred said.

“You know I want to wait,” I said.

“So do I,” Fred said, “doesn’t mean I don’t want to be with you.”

“Before you know it we will be married,” I said, “and we don’t have to spend a night apart.”

Fred smiled, and kissed me.

“I’ll see you tomorrow,” I said.

“What time should I come to meet you?” Fred asked.

“About eleven should be fine,” I said, “Do you think you will be able to apparate to the house ok?”

“Yea, I have apparated to places that I have never been before on just direction,” Fred said.

We kissed one more time before I apparated in front of my grandparent’s house.

“Grandpa, grandma?” I said I called when I opened the door.

“Kelly is that you?” I heard my grandmother’s voice say.

I saw her come out from the kitchen, with an apron tied around her waist. She pulled me into a hug, and I could smell apple pie coming from the kitchen.

“Grandma,” I said, “you know you are not supposed to bake very much anymore.”

“I don’t,” she said taking my hand, “I thought it would be nice to have some pie for you and a certain young man tomorrow.”

I blushed as grandma pulled me into the kitchen, where I found my grandpa sitting reading the Daily Prophet.

“Hi grandpa,” I said raising my voice so he could hear me as I gave him a hug around his neck.

“Hi sweetheart,” he said, “tell me about this boyfriend of yours.”

I dropped into a chair and started talking about Fred. I went on for half an hour, and I was about to talk about how Fred proposed, when grandma interrupted me.

“You must be tired,” grandma said, “your belongings are in room.”

“Sure,” I said, taken back by her interruption, “I’ll see you in the morning.”

I went to my room, and quickly feel asleep. I woke up in the morning to the smell of bacon, eggs, and kippers. I went to the kitchen, where I found grandpa eating, and grandma poring me a glass or orange juice.

“I almost forgot, and was going to give you coffee,” she said, handing me the glass of orange juice.

“Good thing you didn’t give me some,” I said, “I hate coffee.”

“When is Fred getting here?” grandma asked.

“At eleven,” I said, “That is when I told him to be here by.”

“Good that will give me some time to cook,” grandma said.

“Grandma, you know you are not supposed to cook that much,” I said.

“Dear, don’t worry, I am fine,” she said, and I gave her a skeptical look, and ate the rest of my breakfast.

The next couple of hours seemed to go so slowly, but finally Fred came. When I heard the door bell, I ran down stairs, found Fred at the door. I hugged him, nearly knocking him over in the process.

“Hi baby,” he said holding me tight.

“Come on in,” I said, pulling on his hand leading him into the kitchen.

“Grandma, grandpa this is Fred,” I said.

“Fred,” grandma said puling him into a hug, “it is so nice to meet you.”

“It is nice to meet you too,” Fred said, and turning to my grandpa, “hello sir.”

“We have heard so much about you,” grandpa said, as they shook hands.

“Kelly has told me a lot about you both too,” Fred said, and he took my hand into his, and I could tell he was slightly nervous.

We sat down to a huge meal that grandma had made, where Fred and my grandparents go to know each other. After we finished our meal, grandma brought out one of the apple pies that she had made the night before, and served everyone a huge piece.

“We decided how we wanted to do our wedding,” I said resting my hand on Fred’s knee, where he took my hand. Grandma’s eyes grew big, and she looked nervously at grandpa.

“What wedding?” grandpa said, and it was obvious that grandpa never read Fred’s letter telling them of his plans to ask me to marry him.

“What do you mean ‘what wedding,’” I said, “Fred and I are engaged.”

“You two are engaged?” he said, turning white.

“Yes, you two sent great-grandma’s ring to Fred,” I said, looking at grandma, who had her hand covering her mouth.

“I am sorry,” she said in a whisper, her hand still over her mouth, “I didn’t tell him.”

“Why not?” I said.

“Because…” she started.

“Because,” grandpa said, cutting her off, and standing up, “I don’t want you to get married, to anyone.”

And just like that he left the room, slamming the kitchen door behind him.

That is all for now, please leave feedback.

Old May 30th, 2006, 8:06 am
Sixth Year

Ch. 10 Why, this is from Fred’s point of view, when Kelly and him just after they finished dinner with Kelly’s grandparents.

“Because,” he said, and as he stood up, “I don’t want you to get married, to anyone.”

He quickly left the room, and slammed the door behind him.

Kelly’s grandmother quickly stood up, “I will be right back.”

Kelly started to cry, and I took her into my arms, where she sobbed onto my shoulder.

“It’s ok,” I said, stroking her hair.

“No, not it’s not,” she said looking up at me.

“I understand if you don’t want to get married anymore,” I said, “because if your grandfather doesn’t want us to.”

Kelly just looked at me, then all of the sudden she slapped me across my face.

“Don’t you think that for a minute,” she said, I had never seen her so mad in my life, “that I am not going to marry you, because we are even if I have to drag you down the aisle kicking and screaming.”

I rubbed my hand on the side of my face, which I am sure was red.

“He wants to talk to you Fred,” Kelly’s grandmother said returning to the kitchen, “he is in the sitting room.”

I stood up, Kelly still looked livid, and I went into the sitting room.

“Sit down,” Kelly’s grandfather said, and I quickly sat down. We sat there for a few tense minutes looking at each other.

“My wife has explained why she with held this information from me,” he said, breaking the silence, “but I still don’t want Kelly to marry.”

“Why sir?” I said, before I could stop myself.

“She has a hard life,” he said, “I am sure you don’t know about why her grandmother and I have raised her.”

“I do sir, she told me on our first date,” I said, and he looked surprised.

“Even so,” he said, “I am afraid I can not give you two my blessing for your marriage. I am afraid if you go through this, I will not be able to see either of you again.”

“I love Kelly more than anything,” I said, “I don’t understand why you would not give us you consent.”

“I do not want her to get hurt again,” he said, “back in America, she started to date another young man, and she had her heart broken. After that, and seeing what her father did, I told myself that I could not trust another man to take care of her.”

“I am sorry you feel that way,” I said, “I want you to know that I would never hurt her, I love your granddaughter, and I plan on marrying her still, it would break both of our hearts if we did not. I look at how much my parents are in love, and than I look at Kelly and I, and I feel like that will be us in the future. I can not be with out her.”

“Than I am afraid we have nothing more to say to each other then,” he said, “I am afraid I will have to ask you to leave my house.”

I went into the kitchen, where I found Kelly sitting there, her grandmother was no where to be found.

“I’ll see you later ok,” I said.

“Where are you going?” Kelly asked.

“I’ll be at the Burrow, if you need me,” I said, and I quickly left her there.

I apparated to the Burrow, and I found mom, George, Rachel sitting at the kitchen table, going over their own wedding plans.

“What has happened?” mom said, “and why is the side of your face red?”

I told George, Rachel, and mom about what happened between Kelly, her grandparents, and I. All three of them looked at me in horror. I sat down, my hands shaking, and I put my face into my hands. This could not be happening to me. I loved Kelly so much, and I could not loose her, and I chocked back tears, what if she never came back? I realized that I would never see her again, that her grandparents meant more her than I did.

“Oh Fred,” mom said sitting down, and putting her arm around me, “I am sure they will come around.”

I completely broke down at that point, what if they didn’t though? Then I heard the kitchen door open, and there stood Kelly with her trunk by her side.

“I couldn’t stay,” she said, tears covering her face, “I couldn’t stay there if they wouldn’t let us marry, and I had to leave their house to see you to be with you.”

I felt so relieved, and I got up, and took Kelly into my arms, and I knew now that she truly loved me.

“I’ll take your stuff up to our old room,” George said placing his hand on Kelly’s trunk, and I nodded.

I took Kelly into living room, where I sat on the couch, and I gestured to the seat next to me, but instead she sat in my lap.

“I am sorry I hit you,” she said, “I just was so angry.”

“It’s ok,” I said as she placed her hand gently on the side of my face that she had hit, “I can’t believe you came.”

“Of course I came, I had to Fred, I had to,” she said, putting her arms around my neck, “I couldn’t loose you. I want you to be in my life, even if that means I am estranged from my own grandparents.”

“I thought you would want to be with them,” I said, “instead of me.”

“No you are more important to me then they are,” Kelly said, “you have helped me get over what my father did to me, and you helped me to become less shy too. Were you crying, your face is all red?”

“Yea,” I said feeling embarrassed to let her see my cry, I felt like I was supposed to be the strong one in the relationship, “I thought you would leave me.”

“I would never leave you,” Kelly said, “I think it is cute, that you cried, I mean.”

“Your grandfather said that you got your heart broken by some bloke,” I said.

“Oh yea I did,” she said, looking guilty.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” I said.

“I don’t know,” she said, “I thought I would never have to.”

“I want to know everything about you,” I said, “or as much as I can.”

She kissed me, and I rapped my arms around her waist.

“We are going to need a new ring,” she said, “I couldn’t keep the old one.”

“That is fine with me,” I said, “it is most likely better that way.”

She kissed me again, and I pulled her even closer to me. We sat there for a few minutes after kissing each other, and any doubts I had about our relationship completely went away and never came back. I rested my head against her chest, her head resting on mine.

“Where am I going to stay?” Kelly asked, as she started to panic, “oh my gosh Fred where am I going to stay?”

“Don’t worry,” I said, “I think that my parents would be willing to let you stay with them. I think my mom would really like that since she is sad that all of her kids have moved out.”

She shrugged, “I love your family so much.”

“Me too,” I said, “be had better talk to my mom.”

We went into the kitchen, and found mom making tea for the three of us. George and Rachel had left, and Kelly and I sat down at the table.

“Is everything worked out now?” mom asked.

“Yea,” I said, “well Kelly’s grandparents don’t want anything to do with us still.”

Kelly looked down at her hands, and started to cry again.

“Kelly,” I said, “Kelly, sweetheart everything is going to be ok.”

I could tell how sad she was, if only I could take away her pain….

“I hope so,” Kelly said, “I am sorry Mrs. Weasley, this is such a huge surprise for me.”

“Don’t be sorry,” mom said, giving Kelly a very warm smile, “Arthur and I would be very happy if you stayed with us, until you and Fred are married of course.”

“Thank you Mrs. Weasley,” Kelly said, “you are so kind to me.”

“You have made Fred so happy,” mom said, “I am so glad you are apart of our lives now.”

Mom got up and crossed the room, and hugged Kelly. I could tell this is what she needed, a family who would be there for her. I loved Kelly so much, and I could not wait to marry her.

That was a super long post, please leave feedback. I am sorry to say there will only be one ceremony now, I know that most of you were looking forward to having two ceremonies.

Old May 31st, 2006, 8:30 am
Sixth Year

Ch 12, The morning after, this is from Kelly’s point of view again, morning after Fred and her got into a falling out with her grandparents.

I woke up the next morning after seeing my grandparents for the last time in Fred and George’s old room. It took me awhile to remember where I was and why I felt so terrible. I sat up and drew my knees up to myself, and rapped my arms around my legs. I missed my grandparents, but I could not leave Fred like that, and I never would. I sat there for awhile, before I heard a knock on my door.

“Kelly,” I heard a voice say, “it’s me.”

I opened the door, to find Fred standing there.

“How are you doing?” he asked.

“Fine,” I said, “I had trouble sleeping last night.”

“Mom has made breakfast, if you want some,” Fred said.

“Let me just get changed first,” I said, “then I will be down there in a moment.”

“Ok, I’ll see you down there sweetheart,” Fred said, and he turned to walk down the stairs.

“Fred,” I said, and he turned to look at me, “Thank you, for every thing.”

He smiled, and he knew what I meant, for all of the help that he had given me through out the last couple of months.

“I’ll see you down stairs,” Fred said, and he continued to walk down stairs.

I quickly changed, and I went down the stairs a few moments later. Fred, Mrs. Weasley, Charlie, and Bianca were all sitting at the table. Bianca was sitting on Charlie’s lap, he was feeding her oatmeal. Mrs. Weasley was sitting, but the moment she saw me she stood up and got me a plate of food. I sat next to Fred, and he moved his chair slightly closer to mine.

“Thank you Mrs. Weasley,” I said as she handed me a plate of food, and I started to eat.

“Mom, I think Bianca’s dipper is dirty,” Charlie said, “can you change it for me?”

“No, you need to do that yourself, you offered to watch her for you brother,” Mrs. Weasley said, “she will most likely start screaming her head off the moment I take her away from you anyway.”

“Fine,” Charlie said getting up, “come on little one.”

He went into the other room, to change Bianca.

“So are you two going to Ron and Hermione’s tonight?” Mrs. Weasley asked.

“To Ron and Hermione?” I said, unsure of what she was talking about.

“Oh I forgot to tell you,” Fred said, “tonight is Josh’s first birthday party.”

“I can’t believe it has been a year all ready,” Mrs. Weasley, “I swear Josh looks exactly like Ron when Ron was his age.”

“I remember when I found out that they had Josh,” Fred said, “I was so surprised.”

“I know me too,” Mrs. Weasley said, “I think we all were, and it is a miracle that she was able to go against the death eaters nine month pregnant too.”

“I can’t believe she didn’t land up in St. Mungo’s earlier than she did,” Fred said, “Ron must have been mental to let Hermione go with them, to go look for you-know-who.”

“We are all lucky that you-know-who is gone,” Mrs. Weasley said.

“I am glad he is gone,” I said, “even though he didn’t touch America that much, his death eaters were stating to kill people, and some people were starting to disappear just when he killed.”

Fred and Mrs. Weasley nodded in understanding as the started to eat their own food.

“Oh good, Ginny is on her way then,” Mrs. Weasley said, as she looked at her nine handed clock, and Ginny’s hand was on travel. I loved that clock, I had never seen one like it before. Ginny opened the door, her pregnant belly entering the room before she did.

“Mom where you this uncomfortable when you had Fred and George?” Ginny asked.

“Yes, I made your father rub my feet and do all sort of things for me when I had the twins,” Mrs. Weasley said, “here put your feet up.”

Ginny sat down gratefully, and put her feet up on the chair next to her. Mrs. Weasley got her some food, along with the giant jar of marmalade that was only used by Ginny when she came here for meals.

“Hi Ginny,” Charlie said, when he and Bianca came in from the other room, Bianca was asleep on Charlie’s shoulder.

“Hi,” she said, and kissed her brother on the cheek.

Ginny was able to rest her plate of food on her belly, and at quickly.

“Gee Ginny, George and I don’t even eat that quickly,” Fred teased.

“Oh shut up, when you have twins, wait and see how much you want to eat,” Ginny said.

“Mom I need to go to the bathroom,” Charlie said, “hold her for a second for me please.”

“Sure,” Mrs. Weasley said, but the minute Charlie left the kitchen, Bianca woke up and started to scream her head off, and she turned bright red.

“Bianca,” Charlie said when he returned, “it’s ok, it is just grandma.”

Bianca went to Charlie, holding on to him like he would leave her again. They sat down and Bianca took Charlie’s index fingers into her hands, and feel asleep.

I really hope you like this post, and please leave feedback.

Last edited by scd; October 11th, 2007 at 5:35 am.
Old June 1st, 2006, 10:05 pm
Sixth Year

Ch 13, A year later, this is from Hermione’s point of view, on Josh’s birthday, as Ron and her get ready for Josh’s birthday party.

I put down the little plastic plates that I had bought for Josh’s party in a neat pile next to his birthday cake, which was still in its plastic box, both the plates and cake I had bought at a Muggle store. I wanted to do some of the same things for Josh’s birthday that my parents did for me. I sat down and breathed in deeply. Josh was now a year old, which was hard for me to accept. He is my baby boy, and I didn’t want him to grow up, if I could have, I would keep Josh a baby for ever, he had changed so much over the past year.

“You ok sweetheart?” Ron said sitting down next to me.

“I can’t believe that Josh is a year old now,” I said, “my baby is a year old.”

“Yea the time has gone fast,” Ron said.

I started to think of when I woke up in St. Mungo’s, and I was told that I was in labor.

Flashback, to when Hermione woke up in St. Mungo’s, a few hours after Voldermont was killed.

I woke up, every thing was a white blur, and I looked around. I had no idea where I was, the last thing I remember seeing was Ron’s worried face, before everything turned black. I looked around, a Healer was standing over.

“Good you are awake,” she said, “you and your baby are lucky to be alive now.”

“Is it here yet?” I asked, “Did I have the baby while I was unconscious?”

“No, but you are in labor, and the baby is fine,” she said.

“Where is Ron?” I asked.

“Is he the young man with red hair who brought you in?” she asked.

“Yes, and he is the father, I would really like him to be here,” I said.

“He is just outside the room,” the Healer said, “I’ll go get him.”

A minute later, the Healer returned, with Ron behind her. He looked scared, and he sat down in the chair next to me, and he took my hand.

“Ron I am in labor,” I said.

“I know,” he said, “Harry, Ginny, and my parents are waiting outside.”

“Did you tell them?” I asked.

“I was about to, but then the Healer told me to come in here,” Ron said.

“Well they will know soon enough,” I said, putting a hand on my pregnant belly, which wasn’t that big because of the lack of rest and nourishment I had gotten over the last few weeks. The contractions became worse, and Ron sat there with me through all of it. After a few hours of labor, fallowed by some pushing, our son was born. He looked exactly like Ron, and I smiled.

“What should we name him?” I said.

“Well, what about Harry?” Ron said.

“I think that would be confusing,” I said, “since one of his uncle’s names is Harry.”

“That could be his middle name then,” Ron said, “um I really have no idea for names, I haven’t really thought about it.”

“Well I thought about it some,” I said, “I sort of like Adam, or how about Josh?”

“I don’t really care for Adam much, but I like Josh,” Ron said.

“Josh it is then,” I said, “I can’t believe we agreed on that so quickly.”

“I know, we usually don’t agree on stuff that quickly,” Ron said, he took my hand, “Hermione, I should of asked you a long time ago, when you told me we were having him. Before the war got in the way, Hermione will you marry me?”

A smile covered my face, “Yes, I will.”

He smiled too, and kissed me.

“I got a ring for you,” Ron said, “Remember when I left you and Harry at Hogesmead, during our last trip there. I got a ring for us, I knew I had to.”

“Yea I remember,” I said, “I think you only got away because I had got morning sickness and I had to throw up.”

Ron took the ring out, and placed it on my finger, it was simple but it was right for us.

“When do you want to get married?” Ron said.

“Soon,” I said, “I don’t need a big wedding, or really want one either. I think to get everything ready I could get it done in about a week, does that sound good to you?”

“It works for me,” said Ron, and he kissed me again.

End of flash back.

“So much has happened,” I said, “Bill and Fleur had Bianca, Neville and Luna are married and had Daniel, Harry and Ginny are married and excepting twins, and Lupin and Tonks are having a baby.”

“I love you,” Ron said.

“I love you too,” I said, and Ron gently took my hands in his, “We had better get ready, everyone will be here soon.”

“Ok,” Ron said, and kissed me once ore before we started getting ready again, but my mind kept thinking about Ron and how much he had changed my life.

Please leave feedback, and I hope you like it.

Old June 2nd, 2006, 8:03 am
Sixth Year

Ch. 14 Josh’s party, ok this is from Kelly’s point of view at Josh’s first birthday party.

Later during the day after my grandparents and I stopped seeing each other, Fred and I went to Diagon Alley to try and find a gift for Josh.

“I can’t believe you forgot you nephew’s birthday,” I said, going through shops to get Josh a gift.

“Ok first off he is our nephew,” Fred said, “and I was sort of hoping you would remember it so I wouldn’t have to.”

“Do you even remember when my birthday is?” I asked, looking at him.

“Sure, January thirteenth,” Fred said, “I know I have to remember your birthday.”

“You should be able to remember your nephew’s,” I said, and after seeing the look on his face, “ok our nephew’s birthday. Do you have any idea what to get Josh?”

“No,” Fred said, “I don’t know what he needs, or more like what Ron and Hermione need for him. Mom also bought him all sort of toys and stuff like that, so I am sure that he won‘t need any more toys.”

“Well I wish I can talk to your mom to ask her what Ron and Hermione need,” I said, “maybe we could offer to watch Josh for Ron and Hermione, well we can do that next week since that is their anniversary then.”

“I forgot that there anniversary is next week,” Fred said, “good thing you reminded me.”

“Fred are you going to forget our anniversary when we get married?” I asked.

“I hope not,” Fred said, “I’ll just have mom or someone else remind me every year.”

We soon found a gift for Josh, and we went to Ron and Hermione’s house.

“Hi Hermione,” I said as I handed her Josh’s gift, and we hugged.

“I am so glad you came,” she said.

“We wanted to know if we could watch Josh for you and Ron since it is your anniversary next week,” I said.

“That would be wonderful,” Hermione said, “we would ask Molly to watch him, but if you and Fred are willing to then that is fine with me.”

“I am happy to help,” I said.

“Hermione,” Charlie said, as he walked up with Bianca, “where is your changing table?”

“I’ll take her if you want me too,” Hermione said.

“Charlie,” Bianca said, and clung onto Charlie for dear life.

“I had better take her,” Charlie said, “or she will start crying her head off.”

“I’ll show you,” Hermione said, “will you take Josh for me Kelly?”

“Sure,” I said, and I took Josh from her.

We found an empty chair, and sat down. Josh started to pull on my hair, and Fred sat next to me.

“We are going to watch Josh next week,” I said, “since it is Ron and Hermione’s first anniversary.”

“Ok, that is fine with me,” Fred said.

I got to know more of Fred’s family during that time, which helped me forget what my grandparents did to Fred and I just the day before and I started accept my new family.

Fred and I soon found ourselves going to get Josh from Ron and Hermione. We had decided that we wanted to go to the Burrow, that way we (well Mrs. Weasley and I) could start on wedding plans.

“Thank you so much for doing this Kelly,” Hermione said, and she continued to go on to tell us of all about Josh (food, bed time, etc.).

Fred and I left for the Burrow, and meet Mrs. Weasley. Mrs. Weasley and I poured over wedding plans while Fred sat there sulking while Josh slept in his arms.

“I talked to Rachel the other day,” I said, “and she wants to have George and her wedding on the fifteenth of July, and I want to have it on the sixteenth of July, not this summer but next summer of course. Do you think this would be too much work?”

“No,” said Mrs. Weasley said, “I know George and Rachel want to have their wedding here, are you two having it here too?”

“Yes, we want to have it here,” I said.

While Fred was changing Josh’s diaper in the other room, Mrs. Weasley heard him cursing loudly.

“What happened?” Mrs. Weasley asked when he walked into the other room.

Fred’s shirt was covered in throw up, and Josh was sitting on the floor with a big smile, and he just looked up at his uncle. Mrs. Weasley and I started to laugh. Fred just looked mad, Mrs. Weasley took Josh from the floor.

“I think I still have some of your old clothes here,” Mrs. Weasley said, “You can help him Kelly if you want.”

“Come on Fred,” I said, taking his hand, but I made sure that I would stay far enough away so I couldn’t get any throw up on my clothes. We went up stairs to his old room (which in a way had turned into my room), and he took on of his shirts from his closet. He took his shirt off, and my eyes grew wide, I never realized how built he was.

“What,” he said, when he saw my face when he tried to hand the dirty shirt to me.

“Nothing,” I said, turning bright red and looking down.

“Yea right nothing,” he said. He put the dirty shirt on the floor (careful not to get any throw up on the floor), he lifted my chin, and kissed me.

After a few minutes, we heard Mrs. Weasley yell, “Where are you two?”

We both jumped, and Fred quickly put on his clean shirt as I picked up the dirty shirt to take it to Mrs. Weasley so that she could clean it.

I really hope you like that post, I had huge writers block while writing it, and please leave feedback.

Old June 5th, 2006, 2:16 am
Sixth Year

Ch. 15 Becky, again this is dedicated for Becky you know why.

The end of July finally hit, and I was to go into labor any day now. Remus and I would go on a walk every night, enjoying the last few days of piece we would have.

One night on one of our walks, I said, “Remus, I am scared.”

“About what?” Remus said.

“Labor, you know I don’t deal with pain well,” I told him.

“You’ll be fine,” he said, “and I will be there through this whole thing.”

“You better be since you are the one who did this to me,” I teased.

“Very funny,” he said as he put his arm around me, and I continued to waddle down the street towards our house.

We went inside, and I started to go towards my favorite chair to sit in it and put my feet up, as Remus went into the kitchen. Before I reached the chair, I felt a gush of liquid fall around my feet. My eyes opened wide, in realization of what had just happened.

“Oh my gosh, oh my gosh,” I said, “Remus get in here quick.”

“What is wrong?” he said, coming into the living room from the kitchen, he looked down to see the liquid around my feet, “oh my gosh, oh my gosh.”

We quickly went to St. Mungo’s, and we were put into a room. The pain was so intense, all I could was go to Remus for support, who knew exactly what I needed.

“It’s ok, the baby is almost here,” Remus said, “it will be over soon.”

“I wish this would stop,” I said, grabbing his hand, “please make it stop, please Remus.”

“I wish I could,” he said, holding tightly to my hand, “I wish you didn’t have to go through this, I wish I had to go through this instead of you.”

The hours passed, and the pain just increased. By two in the morning, I was holding our baby girl.

“I can’t believe she is here,” I said, tears falling.

“I can’t believe I am a father,” he said, “she is so beautiful.”

Remus leaded over and kissed her on her forehead.

“It is weird that she is born on the same day as her godfather,” I said.

“I know,” Remus said, “When should we tell Harry and Ginny that they are the godparents?”

“Not now,” I said, “Ginny needs sleep.”

“I’ll send an owl to people later then,” Remus said.

“This is so amazing,” I said, “us three, here as a family.”

“I am so glad I met you,” Remus said, “for a while I thought I never would have a family. But I knew when I met you that it was different.”

“I felt the same,” I said , “and now we have a daughter.”

“Yea, we have out little Becky,” Remus said.

“I am glad you saw it my way when we chose that name,” I said.

“Me too, I love that name,” Remus said, he kissed me, and took Becky into his arms, and sat in a chair. Remus sat there for some time, looking at his daughter sleeping. Suddenly a huge smile spread across his face.

“Sweetie you have to look at this,” Remus said, standing up and bringing Becky over to me.

Of what little hair she had was now gone from light brown to bright pink. We started to laugh hard, I wondered if she would be a Metamorphmagus, and now we knew. Remus put her in into my arms again, all I could do was look at her, and think how much she looked like her father.

“I love you Remus,” I whispered into Remus’ ear.

“I love you both,” he said, and he kissed me.

Remus took Becky from me, sensing how tired I was, and I drifted off to sleep. I woke up, and one of the Healers was looking after Becky. Remus was gone, and I guessed he had gone to owl people since he was so excited to be a father now.

“Good you are up,” Remus said, as he came in being fallowed by Molly, Arthur, Ginny, and Harry. I smiled, and Remus got Becky from the Healer, and brought her to Molly who sat in one of the chairs by my bed.

“I see she is a Metamorphmagus,” Molly said looking at Becky’s pink hair.

“Yea, she is,” I said, “we could change it, but we will leave it like that for awhile.”

Ginny was the next to hold Becky, and Ginny simply smiled at Becky, and Ginny put her free hand on her growing belly as if she knew something that we did not.

Ok please leave feedback, even if it is your second time reading this post.

Old June 6th, 2006, 1:13 am
Sixth Year

Ch. 16 Jeremy and Sirius, this is from Ginny's point of view.

I was in St. Mungo’s holding Becky, as I felt one of the babies moving like crazy, and I knew which twin it was too. I smiled to myself, I was so excited for these two babies that would be coming soon. Harry took me home after a short visit with Becky, as I needed to lay down, and I got tired very easily now. The discomfort I felt often kept me up a lot, so I found myself taking two to three naps during the day. Harry went to Auror training during the day, and I went to my parents because I was scared to be alone during the day. I often up to my old room to sleep, and relax. Kelly was great because she was great because she would often come over to keep me company, and we would talk about her wedding.

Harry and I got home, where we sat on our bed, talking about Becky while Harry would rub my swollen feet.

“It’s weird how you two have the same birthday,” I said.

“It’s sort of cool, that our goddaughter has the same birthday as me,” Harry said.

“Good you will remember her birthday then,” I said sarcastically, and Harry gave me a dirty look, as Harry continued to rub my feet, “That feels so good.”

“You owe me,” Harry said, “It’s my birthday remember.”

“I know, don’t worry,” I said closing my eyes, “I will I promise.”

Harry leaned in and kissed me, I got butterflies. Harry smiled at me, and he put his hand on mine.

“Do you want me to get you some lunch?” Harry asked.

“Sure,” I said, “just don’t forget the…”

“Marmalade,” Harry said, cutting me off, “I know.”

I sat in our bedroom, with my feet propped up with my hands on my belly, thinking about all of the stuff that had happened over the last year. I could not believe all the stuff that had occured, that Harry and I were married and expecting our first children, and we had a goddaughter now too. Then I got a sharp pain, but I quickly passed before Harry came up with food and the marmalade.

“You ok sweetie?” Harry asked.

“Yea I am fine,” I said, and we started to eat.

Then the pains returned, more and more often.

“Harry, Harry,” I said half way through lunch, “I think I am in labor.”

“But you are due in September,” he said, “and it is the last day in July.”

“I know,” I said, “but Madam Pomfrey said that there was a good chance that I could go into labor early.”

“We should wait a while,” Harry said, “to see if this stops.”

The pains did not stop though, they only got worse. I was scared because the babies were coming early, and I was afraid that they were going to be sick.

“We better go Harry,” I said, “it is getting worse.”

Harry grabbed my bag, and I held onto him as we apparated to St. Mungo’s. We got into our room, and Harry held my hand.

“So much stuff has happened today,” I said putting my hand on his face, “on your birthday.”

“I know, if the babies are born today, Becky, the twins, and I are going to have the same birthday,” Harry said, “that will make for some interesting birthdays in the future.”

“Yea it will,” I said, “You ready for this?”

“I am ready, I can not wait to meet them,” Harry said.

I had contractions for the next couple of hours, before I started to push. Next thing I knew Harry and our son’s were born, and before midnight, and they were both very healthy. I held Sirius, while Harry held Jeremy.

“Wow,” Harry said, “they are really here.”

“I know,” I said, “I am so glad for this, Harry I really am.”

“Me too,” Harry said, “they are so small.”

“Hi,” I heard a voice say at the door, I turned to see Remus at the door, holding a little bundle in his arms, “You’re mom told me you two, well four, were here, and I thought we would say hello.”

“Hi,” I said, “I can’t believe this, all on the same day.”

Remus sat in the other chair, and looked at our boys, and smiled.

“This is Sirius,” I said looking at the boy in my arms, “that is Jeremy.”

“Jeremy looks like you Ginny,” Remus said, “and Sirius looks like both of you, and I see Sirius got your hair, Harry.”

We both laughed, as Sirius had a lot of dark messy hair.

“They are all so cute,” I said, looking around at the three babies.

“Harry,” Remus said, “I have this letter for you. I found it soon after your parents were killed, from Lily, I think she meant to give it to you when you had your first baby.”

Harry took the letter and read it, his face showing both sadness and hapiness. Then he handed me the letter.

Harry,
I can not believe I have had you today, you have
Given me so much to look forward to. When you
Say your first words, when you walk for the first
Time, when you go to Hogwarts, when you get
Married, and when you have your own children. I
Love you more than you know, Harry, and I would
Do anything for you.
Love, mom.

Tears ran down my face, even before I was able to finish the letter. I knew how much this meant to Harry, and this was the closest to having Harry’s mom here. I looked up at him, and tears were falling down his own face.

“Harry,” I said, placing my free hand on his face, brushing the tears away, “I know this means so much to you.”

Harry sat there for a few moments before saying , “Thank you Remus, thank you so much.”

“You are welcome,” Lupin said, “I wish she was here.”

“We all do,” I said, and Harry and I held hands, and we watched our sons sleeping.

“I had better go,” Remus said, as Becky started to cry, “mom will be wonder where we are, won’t she?”

“I love you,” I told Harry.

“I love you too,” Harry said, as he got up to take Sirius and leave Jeremy with me. I smiled, as Jeremy yawned. I kissed him on his little head, that was covered with red hair, which was just as busy as Sirius’ hair was.

Harry and I were able to take Sirius and Jeremy home two days later. I loved them so much. We also knew that all of the July thirty-firsts to come would be interesting days. We took plenty of pictures of all three babies together too, of our sons and our goddaughter. I was so happy that I had these three men in my life now, and I never felt so happy in my life.

I hope you like this post, again if you are reading it for the second time.

ps please leave feedback

Old June 7th, 2006, 8:27 pm
Sixth Year

Ch. 17 This is from Kelly’s point of view again, the day after Becky, Sirius, and Jeremy were born.

“Kelly,” I heard a voice say, “sweetheart wake up.”

I opened my eyes to see Fred sitting on the edge of my bed, his hand stroking my hair.

“How long have you been sitting there?” I said.

“Just a few minutes,” Fred said, “you are so cute when you sleep.”

“What time is it?” I said sitting up, my arms went around his waist and I put my head on his shoulder.

“It is early,” Fred said, “Ginny had her babies last night, and we have some new nephews.”

“Did you see them?” I asked.

“No, I only found out about it this morning,” Fred said, his hands rubbing my back.

I sat there for a few minuets, just hugging Fred.

“Sweetheart did you want to go see the boys?” Fred said.

“Yea, we had better,” I said, “I just need…this.”

“Ok,” Fred said, pulling me closer to him, understanding that I just wanted him to hold me. I sighed realizing that we had better go see the twins now.

“You ready now?” Fred said.

“Yea, I need to change,” I said.

Fred I quickly went to St. Mungo’s where we found Harry and Ginny’s room.

“Hi,” I said hugging Ginny, “how are you?”

“I am so tired,” she said.

“This is Sirius,” Harry said handing a baby to me.

“Oh wow,” I said, “he looks so much like you Harry.”

“Yea he does,” Harry said, “here you go Fred, this is Jeremy.”

Jeremy looked like Ginny, even down to his red hair. Both of the boys had wild hair like Harry. Mr. and Mrs. Weasley soon came in the room just coming back from having breakfast, and each took a turn holding the boys. Fred and I spent most of the day with Harry, Ginny, and the rest of Fred’s family. We even got to see Remus, Tonks, and baby Becky.

By the time evening came, Fred and I left with Mr. and Mrs. Weasley to go back to the Burrow. Mr. and Mrs. Weasley walked slightly ahead of us, as Fred and I help hands as we walked towards the kitchen door.

“Wait,” Fred said, pulling on my hand just as Mr. and Mrs. Weasley went into the kitchen, and he led me to a bench that was in the garden.

“I have never seen your mom so happy before,” I said.

“You should have seen her when Josh was born,” Fred said, his hand brushing some of my hair away from my face, “She was worse, she stayed up all night writing everyone we know.”

I smiled, as his hand ran through my hair, where it finally rested on my face, his other hand took mine. Our eyes were looking at each other’s eyes, as if we were both searching for something. I put my hand on top of his hand that was resting on my face and closed my eyes breathing deeply. Everything was perfect, that night.

“You are so beautiful,” he said, and I opened my eyes.

“Why do you love me?” I said.

“Because you have changed me so much, before I met you I was so confused. Now it is almost like I know who I am, I have never felt so complete in my life,” Fred said, “You have made my life so wonderful, and I never felt like this before in my life.”

“I feel the same way,” I said.

Tears ran down my cheeks, and he brushed them away from my face. Everything seemed so wonderful, and yet I was still hurting deeply because of my grandparent’s actions.

“Please don’t cry,” he said, “I hate to see you cry.”

Fred leaned in and kissed me. I felt chills run up and down my spine, which happened most of the time when we kissed.

“I had better go to bed,” I said, stopping the kissing before we went to far.

“Ok I will see you later then,” Fred said, rubbing his nose against mine,” and I love you.”

“I love you too,” I said.

He walked me to my room, and kissed me one more time. I closed the door behind me, and leaned against it. I closed my eyes and thought only of Fred.

I really hoped you like this post; I hoped you didn’t mind the mush.

Old June 8th, 2006, 9:22 pm
Sixth Year

Ch. 18 Why me? This is from Hermione’s point of view, a few weeks after the twins and Becky were born.

I apparated Josh and I to Harry and Ginny’s house, I had to talk to someone. I knocked on the door, Ginny opened it.

“I hope this is ok,” I said, “I know Harry is going back to work today, I thought you could use some company.”

“Oh sure,” Ginny said, “Kelly is here too, and Harry is just changing Sirius before he leaves.”

Ginny and I went into the kitchen where we found Kelly sitting at the table feeding Jeremy.

“Hi Kelly,” I said sitting down.

“Hi Hermione,” Kelly said quietly, I didn’t know Kelly very well and Fred said that she had a hard time talking with people that she didn’t know very well.

“How is Fred?” I said, trying to get to know my future sister-in-law better.

“Good, he is at work now,” Kelly said, “I wanted to help Ginny today since Harry has to go back to work.”

“How are the wedding plans coming?” I asked.

“Good, really good,” Kelly said, “Ginny, Mrs. Weasley and I are going shopping in about a week if you want to come, we are going to get flowers and little things for the reception.”

“That sounds good,” I said, “I could really get out of the house.”

“Oh my gosh,” Harry said coming down the stairs holding Sirius slightly away from his body, “I was changing Sirius, and he peed on me.”

Harry moved Sirius to the side, to reveal a huge wet stain on the front of his Auror clothes. Kelly and I started to giggle, and Ginny took Sirius away from Harry so that he could go change for work. Harry started to grumble as he went up stairs.

“You know that is the second time Sirius has done that to Harry,” Ginny whispered.

This made Kelly and I laugh even harder. Before long Harry came down stairs in clean Auror robes and kissed Ginny before leaving for work.

“Are you inviting your grandparents to the wedding,” Ginny asked, all I knew that Kelly had a row with her grandparents about her marrying Fred causing Kelly and Fred not to see her grandparents again.

“I am inviting them,” Kelly said looking down at Jeremy who was half way through his bottle, “but I doubt that they will come, I don’t think they can ever trust another man after what my father did.”

Ginny and I glanced at each other, “Your father?” I said.

“When I was twelve, my mom left my dad and I, when he found out about it he physically took it out on my. I woke up several hours later covered in bruises and I had several broken bones. I went to my grandparent’s house,” Kelly said still looking down, “and they took custody of me.”

“Oh wow Kelly I am sorry,” Ginny said.

“I didn’t know,” I said totally discussed by Kelly’s father, how could a man do that to his daughter, “did you tell Fred, I am sure he would want to know about this.”

“I told him ages ago,” Kelly said, looking up. I could tell that she was sad about this, I could not help but feel bad for her.

“Where is the bathroom again?” I said, “this house is so huge.”

“I’ll show you Hermione,” Ginny said getting up, and I put the sleeping Josh into a crib that had been set up in the corner.

Ginny led me to the nearest bathroom, where I grabbed her arm.

“I need to tell you something,” I said, “I think I might be pregnant again.”

“Did you want to take a test here?” Ginny said, “I have some if you want.”

“I think that would be a good idea,” I said.

I sat in the bathroom for a moment waiting for the test results to show up. I didn’t want to have another baby this soon, I knew Ron did but I didn’t. We really didn’t talk about when we wanted to have another baby, or even how many we wanted. I slowly went back into the kitchen, and sat in the chair again.

“Well?” Ginny said, and Kelly looked confused.

“I am pregnant again,” I said, still in shock.

“Are you going to be ok with this?” Ginny said, “I know you wanted to wait awhile before having another baby.”

I shrugged, “When do you think I should tell Ron?”

“Tonight,” Ginny said.

Then I heard a little cry from the corner, “Mama,” as Josh started to cry, he was always cranky after naps.

“It’s ok sweetheart,” I said picking him up, how was I supposed to take care of Josh, another baby, and work all at the same time? I sat talking to Kelly and Ginny for the rest of the day before I took Josh back home, where Ron was in the kitchen eating. I laid Josh down for the night before returning to the kitchen. I sat across from Ron, and took his hand.

“Is something wrong Mione?” he asked.

“Ron I am pregnant again,” I said, a big smile spread across his face, “I am worried, how am I supposed to take care of two kids and work at the same time?”

“Well I have been thinking,” Ron said as he took my other hand, “I know how important work is to you, and I really want to have a lot of kids. If we had another baby this quickly I want to quite work so I can take care of the kids, and you can work. I think we have enough money, and you make enough now so we can support ourselves. I also don’t have to quite until this new baby is born either.”

“Are you serious Ron?” I said surprised.

“Yea, and I could have mom help me if I need it,” Ron said.

I stood up, walked around the table quickly sat on Ron’s lap and kissed him hard.

“Thank you so much Ron,” I said, “I love you.”

“I love you too,” Ron said, clearly blown away from my kiss.

He put his hand on my belly, and kissed my neck and I got goose bumps from the touch of his lips.

A few weeks later Ron and I went to the doctor to find out about the baby, while Molly (who was very excited about another grandchild) watched Josh for us. We found out we were having another healthy boy, Ron and I fought about name choices for the next couple of days before settling on one. I felt glad now that I was having another baby, and that Ron was willing to quite work to watch them for us.

Ok please leave feedback, and I hope you liked that post.

Old June 10th, 2006, 6:27 am
Sixth Year

Ch. 19 Emily, this is from Kelly’s point of view again.

Mrs. Weasley, Hermione, Ginny, and I made our way down Diagon Alley to a flower shop. I could not help but smiling, I was so excited that I finally got to do something for the wedding besides just planning for it. I picked out purple flowers for myself and a smaller arrangement that was similar to mine for Ginny.

Next, we went to a dress robe store, so we could find the dress I would wear for the ceremony. I looked through all of the dresses before deciding on a dress that was strapless and had a long train on it. I looked at the reflection of myself in the mirror that was in the back of the store, and I could not help but start to cry. I really wanted my grandparents to be here so bad.

“Oh Kelly,” Mrs. Weasley said, “What is wrong?”

“I really wish my grandparents could be here,” I said through tears.

“Do you want me to go get Fred?” Hermione said.

“That would be really great,” I said, as I sat down.

Hermione came back with Fred, where I went straight into his arms crying.

“Kelly it’s ok,” Fred said, “please don’t cry sweetheart.”

Mrs. Weasley, Ginny, and Hermione went to the front of the store so that Fred and I could talk.

“I don’t know how they could do this to me,” I said, “grandma and I used to be so close too.”

Fred held me until I stopped crying.

“Are you wearing your wedding dress?” Fred asked.

“Oh I forgot,” I said, “I guess I will have to get a different dress.”

“You don’t have to,” Fred said, “I like this dress, you look gorgeous.”

“I really don’t like this dress anyway,” I said.

“You get what you want,” Fred said, “I am sure what ever you choose you will look just as beautiful as you do now.”

“You are too cute,” I said, bushing some of his hair out of his face.

“Are you sure you are ok,” Fred said.

“Yea I am fine,” I said.

“I’ll see you later,” Fred said.

I nodded, and he kissed me. I found another dress after Fred left, and we went to the Burrow. I hung my dress on the back of my door, and sat down on my bed just as a big brown owl flew into my room.

Kelly,
I know we have not seen each other for several
years, but I wanted to get into contact with you.
I have just moved to England, and I would like to
see you again,
Love Emily.

I looked the letter in surprise, I had not heard from my cousin Emily in years. Her parents, my aunt and uncle, had died when we were little. We had gone to school together, and she finished a few years before me since she was a couple of years older than I am. I was so glad that I had a family member currently in contact with me even if I did not know Emily that well.

I took out a piece of parchment, ink, and a quill out to send a letter with the same owl that had brought my letter.

Emily,
I would so love to see you again. Where
do you want to meet at?
Kelly

I sent the letter with the owl, and sat on my bed. I really hoped that Emily and I could become close; I really want to have some of my family at my wedding. The next morning I got another owl from Emily.

Kelly,
I am currently in London, and I am working
for the Ministry of Magic. I don’t know any
one here since I just move. Maybe we can
meet today at noon at the Leaky Caldron.
Emily

I smiled; I finally got to have a part of my family in my life again. I went down for breakfast where I found Fred and Mrs. Weasley eating. I kissed Fred on the cheek.

“I am meeting my cousin today,” I said.

“You have a cousin?” Fred said.

“Yea, we haven’t seen each other in a really long time,” I said getting myself some milk, “We are meeting in the Leaky Cauldron.”

“I hope you have a good day,” Fred said.

I got ready, and by the time noon came I went to the Leaky Cauldron. I saw her sitting at a small table in the corner. She looked exactly how I remembered her.

“Emily, hi,” I said.

“Kelly,” she said standing up with a huge smile on her face and hugging me, “I am so glad you are here.”

“Did you get a hold of grandma and grandpa?” I said.

“No I thought you would be living with them still,” Emily said as we sat down, and I told her about the argument over Fred and our falling out with my grandparents.

“I can’t believe that they would do that,” Emily said, “I never thought that they would do that, I mean I thought that they would want to see you happy with someone.”

“I know me too,” I said.

“So when is the wedding?” Emily asked.

“July seventeenth,” I said, “Fred’s twin brother is getting married on the sixteenth. So what are you doing in the Ministry of Magic?”

“I am working with the Minister,” Emily said, “there is a really annoying guy that works there; he thinks he knows everything and is so bossy.”

“Fred’s brother works with the Minister too,” I said, “Do you want to meet Fred?”

“I really would like that,” Emily said.

We went to the Burrow (since Fred had the day off he was at his parent’s house).

“Fred,” I said when we walked into the kitchen, “sweetheart where are you?”

“We are in here,” Fred said from the living room.

I walked into the living room where Mrs. Weasley and Fred sat with Sirius and Jeremy.

“Oh I didn’t know that you were watching the twins today,” I said, and I took Sirius from Fred.

“This is my cousin Emily,” I said, “This is my fiancé Fred.”

“Hi,” Emily said, “it is so nice to meet you.”

“It’s nice to meet you,” Fred said as they shook hands.

“They are getting so big,” I said, “this is Sirius, and that is Jeremy. There are Fred’s sister’s, Ginny, twins. This is Fred’s mom, Mrs. Weasley.”

“It’s nice to meet you,” Mrs. Weasley said.

“It is nice to meet you too,” Emily said sitting down.

Percy walk in to the living room, and Emily’s eyes grew big.

She leaned over and whispered, “That is the guy the guy from work that I told you about.”

“That you hate?” I said, “That is Fred’s brother.”

“That is Fred’s brother?” Emily said, “Now I feel bad about saying that I dislike him.”

“Hi mother,” Percy said, kissing Mrs. Weasley on the cheek and taking Jeremy.

He sat down across from Emily and me, and threw Emily a dirty look. I glanced at Emily, who gave Percy the same look back.

“I think I need to change Sirius,” I said, “Emily do you want to come with me?”

“Sure,” she said, who looked happy to be getting away from Percy.

“I didn’t know that you dislike him that much,” I said once we were in the other room.

“I wish I had known that he was Fred’s brother,” she said folding her arms, “He is always at work, I didn’t think he ever got away from the office.”

“I think this is only the second time he has seen the twins,” I said, “He is a work all the time. Mrs. Weasley is always telling him to take some time off.”

Emily shrugged, and watched me start to change Sirius.

“What do you think of Fred?” I asked.

“He is really nice,” Emily said, “How many siblings does he have.”

“Six,” I said, “and so far we have three nephews and one niece, and we just found out we are going to have another nephew.”

“We?” Emily said.

“Yea, I think of them as my nieces and nephews already,” I said, picking up Sirius, “Isn’t that right?”

He smiled and pulled my hair.

“You look like your daddy,” I said kissing him on a cheek.

I really hope you like this post; I had a supper hard time writing this post too. Please leave feedback.

Old June 10th, 2006, 11:17 pm
Sixth Year

Ch. 21 Annoyance, this is from Emily’s point of view about a week after she got in contact with Kelly. I know i posted yesterday, but this is for TriWizard24, before you leave again.

I sat at my desk finishing a report for the day. It was about five thirty, and I had been invited to the Burrow for a family dinner which started at six. I was extremely excited about going, and the only thing that was getting me through the day. It was also the only thing keeping from strangling Percy (besides the fact that his mother loved him). I put down my quill, and rubbed my tired eyes.

“Emily,” Percy said as he walked into the room caring a small pile of papers, “I need you to do these reports over again.”

“Why?” I said, this was the second time he did this to me, and I was not going to do something because Percy thought that it was a good idea.

“Because I feel like they are incomplete,” Percy said.

“Because you feel,” I said trying to keep my voice calm, “excuse me are you my boss.”

“No,” Percy said.

“Do I report to you,” I said.

“No,” Percy said.

“Then you have no right to tell what to do Percy,” I said.

“Excuse me but I have working here longer than you have,” Percy said, “and….”

“But that does not give you the right to tell me what to do,” I said, “Just because you have been working here longer than me does not mean I don’t know how to do my job, they hired me out of all of the people that wanted this job, and that should be enough for you. You stick to what you need to do here, and I will do the same.”

“Fine then,” Percy said, he looked livid, “I need you still to stay here longer though tonight.”

“What about the thing at the Burrow,” I said, “Aren’t you going?”

“Why should I?” Percy said.

“They are your family,” I said, “Your mother wants you to be there.”

“The rest of my family hates me,” Percy said, “They can’t forgive me after what I did to Harry.”

“Yes they can,” I said, “and it sounds like you can’t forgive them or yourself. You should go, for your mom, I know how close you two can be when you want her to be.”

Percy frowned, and left as if he was thinking of going. I quickly finished my work, and went to the Burrow. I had not met all of the Weasleys yet, but I had met most of them. I was surprised when I learned that Harry Potter was apart of this family too, but I met him and was surprised how normal he is. I knocked on the kitchen door; Mrs. Weasley opened it and pulled me into a motherly hug.

“I am so glad you are here,” Mrs. Weasley said.

She led me out into the garden, which had more room than the kitchen. I had never seen so many red haired people in one setting before in my life.

“Have you met Bill and Fleur yet?” Mrs. Weasley said.

“No I haven’t,” I said, and she lead me over to a man with long red hair that had many scars on his face with a women with silver hair holding a baby who looked like the woman.

“This is Emily,” Mrs. Weasley said, “Kelly’s cousin, this is my son Bill and his wife Fleur, and this Bianca.”

“Where Charlie?” Bianca said.

“He isn’t here yet sweetheart,” Mrs. Weasley said, and Bianca looked on the edge of tears. Kelly told me about Charlie and Bianca’s relationship, which I thought was adorable.

“Charlie,” Bianca said again smiling, as Charlie picked his niece up as she rapped her little arms around his neck.

“Have you met Charlie?” Mrs. Weasley said.

“Yes we met last time I was here,” I said, and Charlie nodded.

Bill, Fleur, and Charlie started talking and Mrs. Weasley and I made our way to a table where we started to talk.

“So how was your day?” Mrs. Weasley said.

“Long,” I said.

“Oh one of those days,” Mrs. Weasley said.

“I think Percy might be coming,” I said.

“I doubt it,” Mrs. Weasley said, and I could tell that she was sad, “he doesn’t come to anything, except Christmas or when one of his nieces or nephews is born.”

“I am sorry,” I said feeling guilty for some reason, “I told him he should come.”

“Hi mum,” I heard a voice say, and I saw Percy kiss his mother on the cheek.

“Percy,” Mrs. Weasley said pulling Percy into a bone crushing hug, “you came.”

Then Mrs. Weasley started to cry out of pure joy, I realized then how much she had missed Percy, and how much she worried about him too.

“Mum,” Percy said “Please don’t, mum you are hurting me.”

“Sorry sweetheart,” Mrs. Weasley said letting go of Percy.

Percy sat across from me; I realized how thin he was and the circles under his eyes. I didn’t think he worked that much I thought, and for some reason I started to worry about Percy’s health. He looked at me, and I looked down blushing realizing that I had been staring at Percy now for several minuets.

Ginny came to the table carrying Jeremy, “Percy I didn’t think you were going to be here.”

“Neither did I,” Percy said, “but someone was able to change my mind.”

Mrs. Weasley smiled, as we both realized that he was talking about me. Percy took Jeremy from Ginny. Ginny handed Percy a bottle, expecting Percy to feed Jeremy since it was his duty as an uncle. Percy took the bottle from Ginny knowing there was no way that he would get out of it, and started to feed Jeremy. It was the first time I saw Percy totally relax before.

“You know he sort of looks like you,” I said, when Mrs. Weasley and Ginny got up to go talk to different people.

“Yea I guess he does sort of,” Percy said, “You were right you know.”

“About what?” I said.

“About coming here tonight,” he said, “I guess I need to let go what happened.”

“You should,” I said, “You mean a lot to your mom.”

“I think we all do,” Percy said, “all of her kids.”

Percy looked up and smiled, and I got butterflies. He is cute I thought in a weird sort of way.

“Yea,” I said wishing my parents were still here, “You are lucky you have a mom.”

Percy could tell how bitter I was, “Why what happened to your parents?”

“They died when I was little,” I said, “I don’t remember them much. I do remember mom was a lot like your mom though. I think if she had lived she and dad would have had seven kids too.”

“I am sorry,” Percy said.

“It’s not your fault,” I said.

“Well mum would be happy to like a mother to you,” Percy said.

“I know she would,” I said, “in a way she already is.”

Percy yawned, he looked so tired.

“When was the last time you slept?” I said.

“I don’t need sleep,” Percy said.

“Yes you do,” I said, “don’t make me tell your mom.”

“Fine, I haven’t slept in two days,” Percy said, “I have so much work to do, you wouldn’t understand.”

“Yes I would,” I said, “I have the same amount of work as you do.”

“Oh right,” Percy said, “how do you get all of your work done then?”

“I try not to be a perfectionist so much,” I said, “I used to be a perfectionist, and I was just like you too. I would go a couple of days with out sleep, but eventually I got really sick. I couldn’t work for several weeks. I hated that, but it helped me realize that I had to take time off and get sleep every night.”

Percy looked down, and I got the feeling that he only half heard me. It was weird talking to Percy like this, as if we were friends. As the night went on I felt like I was a part of the family as Kelly was, but the night ended and it was time for me to go home.

“Thank you so much for inviting me Mrs. Wesley,” I said, and she gave me another motherly hug.

“It was no problem,” Mrs. Weasley said.

I walked out into the front yard where I knew it was safe to apparate.

“Is it ok if I walk you home?” Percy said, coming around the corner.

“That would be nice,” I said, “I am going to apparate to the Leaky Caldron, since it is so close to where I live.”

We apparated to the Leaky Caldron and walked out into the Muggle part of London.

“I am really glad I came,” Percy said.

“You should listen to me more often,” I said.

“I liked seeing my family,” he said, “and I also liked…”

The back of his neck turned red, “I also like,” I said.

“I also liked,” he said, “seeing you tonight, outside of work.”

“Oh,” I said, I felt my face turn as red as the back of Percy’s neck.

We stopped in front of the building where I lived, “This is where I live.”

“Ok well good night,” Percy said, I could tell he didn’t want to leave.

“I’ll see you tomorrow,” I said.

“Yea, I’ll see you tomorrow,” he said.

I walked into my apartment, and I sat down. What was wrong with me, yesterday I couldn’t stand this man, and now it was like I didn’t want him to leave.

I really hope you like this post, and please leave feedback.

Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Harry Potter > Flourish and Blotts